Dragons: The Nine Realms (Jun...

By TheRavenclawPrince03

Ryu Kullersen is Tom Kullersen's older brother. This how the story would go if he had an older brother. All r... More

Season 1: Bio of Ryu
Prologue
First Flight: Part 1
First Flight: Part 2
A Hole New World
Dragon Club
Learning about the new dragons
Featherhide
Writing down Alex's dragon info
Fault Ripper
Season 2: Bio of Ryu
New things being made
Uniconned
Magma Breather
Poll name for the male OC (Votes closed)
Dragons of the Undead
Downpour
The Tangled Web
Follow the Lightning Part 1
Follow the lightning Part 2
Season 3: Bio of Ryu
Fire Escape
Ride or Die
Empty Fireworm Nest
Dr. Catastrophe
It Flies in the Family
Magma Comes to the Surface
The Sky Torcher
Season 4: Bio of Ryu
Cold Open
Uncharted Territory
Journey to the Snowcano
The Decoy
The Night Lights Part 1
The Night Lights Part 2
Season 5: Bio of Ryu
Punishment and Torcher
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Dragons
Barrel of Vine Tails
Scent of a Dragon
Sting it On!
Deep Freeze
Season 6: Bio of Ryu
Dragons Everywhere!
Break in Case of Emergency
Undercover
Webs' Masters
Sledkin Stakeout
Poison Control

Introduction

2K 47 22
By TheRavenclawPrince03

Ryu narrating:

*We see a book with a Night Fury symbol on the front cover as soft score is playing*

"You wanna hear a story about dragons?" the voice asks the audience.

"Everybody's got a favorite, right? Attacking villagers, threatening fair maidens, hoarding piles of gold" he lists off.

*On the 1st page we see a Night Fury, a Monstrous Nightmare, a Deadly Nadder and a Hideous Zippleback. On the 2nd page, we see Monstrous Nightmares approaching a village (aka Berk) and others spewing their fire*

"Those stories about dragons that terrorized the Vikings in the northern seas?" he asks.

*On the 3rd page we see Vikings on a cliff defending themselves and fighting a Monstrous Nightmare, a Deadly Nadder, a Hideous Zippleback and some Gronckles.

"Yeah! Yeah, those are some of my ABSOLUTE favorites." he admits.

*On the 4th page, we see Hiccup looking scared at Toothless on a rock behind him that's staring him down*

"Of course, those stories are just stories, right?" he wonders.

*As the pages continue to flip through the book, we see Hiccup looking away while holding out his hand with Toothless a few centimeters (or inches for you Americans) away from his hand*

"Dragons don't really exist." he begins.

*Below on the same page, we see Hiccup on Toothless flying away from the Red Death chasing them*

"They're just myths and legends, you know stuff to scare kids." he continues.

*The page flipped as we see Hiccup on Toothless flying to the setting sun above the waters*

"But I... I've got a dragon story you have never heard before." he informs them.

*And at the last page, we see the archipelago map from Hiccup*

"A story that really happened and this story?" the voice chuckles

*We go away from the book and into space*

"This is my absolute favorite, because this story is mine" he finishes

*We see a comet flying through space as it races close to earth, but doesn't hit it and the title card comes on screen*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 32 23
Kumaglak is a normal six year old kid from a village in Arctica, one of the six continents in the world Erdas. He is the son of Chief Tuktu one o...
8.1K 368 20
Taji, Fired from his job, he goes home depressed-- BLAH BLAH! WHO'S CARES RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I PAIMON IN THIS LAND OF DRAGONS!!!! Adventure? Money? F...
3.8K 94 15
Skyla thought Dragons are dangerous, ruthless and cruel, only thinking about themselves. One tragic night, her brother, Ryic was killed by a Night Fu...
3.8K 15 110
So This Is Like My Last Realm Guardian Story But Like From The Aphmau Mystreet Series For All The Aphmau Fans Out There Reading My Stories I Made Thi...