Free [Dave East FanFic]

De LoveMiaxo

Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read ๐Ÿค Mai multe

Hey babies ....
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿพ
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK OUT

XVIII

3.3K 85 224
De LoveMiaxo

I've been spitting these chapters at y'all, I hope you can keep up. My messages are always open for any questions or if you just wanna laugh, I'm always down for a little keke :)

Omniscient

5 months ago ...

"Ibo lo wa?" Naala muttered to herself, [Where are you?]

"Mama," Sinai stood by the bedroom door, "Maybe we should try and get up today?" She sighed,

"Where is he?" Naala said out loud, "I need him,"

"Daddy is coming, I told you that before mama," Sinai said moving into the room.

"When? You didn't tell me," She replied in a whisper. Sinai fought the urge to get angry with Naala, she knew she couldn't help it.

"He's coming so let's get up and get cleaned up," She sat on the bed facing Naala,

"My heart hurts," Naala sucked in a breath, "Do you know what that feels like?" She asked Sinai,

"No mama I don't," Sinai held her hand,

"It feels like someone has taken my heart and stepped on it, so many times and put it back," Naala said emotionlessly.

"So I don't have any desire to get up Sinai," She finished closing her eyes,

"For me," Sinai tugged her hand, "For Stori, she misses you,"

"And I miss Amir, bring him back," Naala spoke, her voice breaking.

"Mommy you can't keep doing this to yourself," Sinai said sternly, "You can't put your life on hold because of daddy, you can't,"

"Get up or I'm going to drag you out of this bed," She finished crossing her arms.

Naala ignored her, pulling the sheets over her head, her soft cries filling the room.

"I know it hurts ma, I'm not saying it doesn't. I don't know what you're going through and I hate that you keep having to go through this," She said softening her tone,

"I hate that he left when we needed him the most but we need you too mom," Sinai said in frustration,

Sinai moved the covers off her face and moved closer, wiping her face. "Please? You have to get up," She told her.

"Okay," Naala sighed with a head nod.

"Okay get up then," Sinai said standing to her feet,

"Nai," Naala said turning over in the bed,

"Mmm," Sinai hummed shifting her weight to the other foot,

"I think I peed," She whispered in shame, "I couldn't get to the bathroom in time, I couldn't get up, I'm sorry," She began to ramble,

"It's okay, mommy it's okay," Sinai got down beside her, "How many times?" She sighed,

"I can't remember," Naala closed her eyes again,

"No we're getting up," Sinai rubbed her hand, "I'll start the shower yeah? So we can wash all of it off?"

"I'm sorry," Naala repeated sadly,

"I'm not mad mama, I said it's fine," Sinai reassured her, "Can we get up now?"

"Okay," Naala answered taking Sinai's hand. Sinai led her to the bathroom and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm coming back, stay here," She told Naala, starting the shower for her. Naala nodded and got into the shower.

Sinai took a deep breath and went back out to the room, stripping the bed of all the wet sheets.

"What happened?" Malia said from the bedroom door,

"She wet herself," Sinai responded quietly, "I think she was desperate," Sinai made excuses for her.

"She needs proper help Nai," Malia said staring back at her sister,

"I'm helping her," Sinai said focusing on the bed, "She's fine, it's a rough patch,"

"It's been a month," Malia shook her head, "This isn't a rough patch anymore, she needs medical attention,"

"I'm giving her medical attention," Sinai snapped at her,

"You can't give her what she needs Sinai, you think you can but she's too far gone," Malia teared up,

"It's a rough patch Malia. She's got through it before, I'll make sure she gets through it again," Sinai ignored her sister's tears.

"I called Leli. She's coming to take her away today," Malia said to her,

"Why would you do that?" Sinai spun around, "You had no right to do that,"

"She's my mom too," Malia defended sniffing,

"Then you should know that a psych ward isn't going to help her right now," Sinai stressed, "Get out Malia, call Leli back and tell her I've got it,"

"I'm not doing that," Malia shook her head,

"Yes you are," Sinai dropped the sheets on the floor and went into back into the bathroom closing the door.

Her heart broke when she saw Naala sitting under the shower, sobbing as the water fell on her fast.

Sinai reached in and felt that the water was stone cold. She turned the water off before she drowned herself.

"Mama what are you doing?" Sinai asked blinking away her tears,

"I'm sorry," Naala sobbed into her hands, her body shaking out of coldness.

"You don't have to be sorry," Sinai grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, to stop her shaking.

"It's okay," Sinai said pulling her put of the shower. They were both on the floor as Naala cried into Sinai, who didn't know what more she could do.

"I want them back," Naala cried helplessly, "I need him, I can't do this without him,"

"You have me," Sinai cried right alongside her, "I'm not letting you go mommy, you have to get better for us,"

"Please," Sinai almost begged. She was the only thing keeping Naala going at this point and she was fearful that it wasn't enough.

~~

PRESENT DAY ...

"I get to sleep in the main bed today," Justice smirked as him and Naala made the bed. He was helping her take off all the pillows she decorates it with.

"I need your help with this case, that's it," Naala laughed pulling the sheets back.

Justice's eyes were stuck on her chocolate brown skin that glistened and was very prominent in the small slip dress she was wearing.

"Tell me about the case," He snapped out of his fantasy,

Naala crawled onto the bed and sat her notes on her lap,

"It's a hard one. My client used to work for this family as a nanny. Their stuff started coming up missing and they started to blame her, then her boss ends up dead," Naala explained,

"The nanny did it," Justice nodded,

"I don't care if she did it, I just have prove that she didn't do it," Naala sighed.

"So what you need my help with?" He asked rubbing her thigh.

"I'm cross examining the wife tomorrow, I wanted to run through the points," She answered leaning into him.

"Go 'head" Justice gave her a nod, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"So firstly I wanted to ask about the stuff that apparently started going missing, how did she know it was my client?" Naala muttered,

"Because she works there, who else is gonna take it?" Justice replied,

"You don't know that," Naala tapped his chest. "There's something I'm missing," She looked through all her notes.

"Aren't you teaching tomorrow?" Justice asked her,

"You're right." Naala gasped, "I totally forgot, what would I do without you?" She pouted at him.

"You need rest," He kissed her cheek as she yawned,

"I don't, I was with Aasad all day trying to get him ready for this trip," She responded laying back on him, letting him kiss her neck.

"I think you're taking on too much Princess, we agreed you would take it easy," He mumbled in her ear.

"I know but he's my son, I don't want to let him down," She sighed closing her eyes,

"You won't let him down but you're running yourself into the ground," Justice rubbed her ass, "You've been doing the guest lectures and going into work almost every day,"

Naala lifted her head up and let him kiss her softly. He deepened the kiss, rubbing her ass simultaneously.

"Mmm," Naala hummed pushing her notes to the side. Naala was backed up, sexually mostly. This might be the longest time she went without sex, apart from her prison time.

"We're not doing that Princess," He said when Naala got on top of him. "We were talking about something,"

"Please?" Naala whined in his ear, grinding on his lap.

"I'm not taking advantage of you," Justice shook his head, his dick hardening almost immediately.

"It's not taking advantage if I want it," She said softly, "I need it," She added.

"You're sure this is what you want?" He asked her,

"Mmhm," She moaned in his ear, he moved his hands up her body, squeezing her waist. He put his head in her neck, sucking on it gently.

Justice moved up her neck and to her lips kissing her passionately. Naala grew wet on top of him, pulling his draws down.

Naala lifted her night dress up and slid down on his hard dick, moaning at the feeling.

"Thank you," Naala moaned holding onto him. Justice groaned and let her do her thing, holding her body up.

"Just like that?" Justice asked matching her with his deep strokes.

"Yes," Naala panted rocking back and forth on him. Naala enjoyed sex with Justice, when it was consensual.

Justice lifted her up and laid her on the bed on her back, sliding back into her. He held her leg up, kissing it lightly.

Naala moaned softly as he sped up, hitting her spot repeatedly. Tears gathered at the corner of her eyes due to the extreme pleasure.

"Should I pull out?" He asked as his dick filled up, ready to release.

"You don't have to," Naala moaned loudly. She wasn't worried about kids because she knew she couldn't have any.

Moments later, Justice filled her up, a groan following shortly after. They came together as he laid down on her.

"Thank you," Naala pecked his lips,

"I'm not done," He smirked lifting himself up and spreading her legs again.

"Yay," Naala smiled tiredly watching him get in between her legs. He licked her center, sending shivers down her spine.

Justice began to eat her out, holding onto her legs tightly to stop them from shaking.

Naala's phone began to ring, taking both of their attention away from what they were doing.

"Keep going," Naala instructed grabbing her phone from the side.

"What Amir?" Naala asked in irritation,

"I wanted to talk," He said lowly. Naala could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Oh okay, Justice stop," Naala said quietly. Justice lifted his head from in between her legs with confused face.

"What's the matter?" He asked coming upwards,

"It's Amir, I'm coming back," She kissed him lightly. Justice nodded and helped her out of the bed, pulling her dress down.

Naala walked out of the room and down the hall, through to her office.

"Was you busy?" Dave asked,

"I was but you seem upset," Naala replied sitting on the couch,

"I had a drink," He confessed feeling very shameful.

"What made you do that? You were doing well," She responded,

"Thinking about Nasir, Asani, all of em," He mumbled, it was only then that Naala realised he was drunk.

"Oh," She sighed. "Thinking about them makes me want to drink too but you were doing well without it,"

Naala heard noise in the background, like glass breaking.

"Where are you?" She turned the volume down slightly.

"At some bar, Ion even know how I got here," Dave said, his words slightly slurred.

"Where's Wynter? Why would she let you leave the house like that?" Naala stood to her feet in a sigh. She was tired and she wanted to spend time with Justice.

"I only get to drinking when I think about you, when I think about how I fucked up," He said, ignoring her question.

"Send me your location Amir," Naala said walking back towards her room.

When she entered, Justice was in the bed, writing in his notebook with his glasses on.

"I've got to go get him," She said walking into the closet. He watched her change and waited till she joined him again.

"Do you want me to come?" Justice asked lifting his glasses off his face.

"No you're fine," Naala shook her head. She walked to his side of the bed and pecked his lips.

"Call me if you need anything Princess," He said in a warning tone.

Justice wasn't fussed about her helping Dave, he was lucky to even be around Naala, he wasn't going to ruin it.

"I will, go to bed Bishop," She teased touching his face. Dave listened in, scoffing at how happy she sounded.

"You don't gotta come get me," He huffed in anger,

"So why did you call?" Naala asked going down to the garage.

It was dangerous for her to drive herself, especially with her eyes not being great but she wasn't thinking about that.

"I wanted to talk to you," Dave responded drunkly,

"We can talk while I drop you home, you can't be getting drunk in random bars," She answered starting the car up.

She chose her Rolls Royce, it was the smallest car she had and the fastest.

"Are you gonna come home?" He asked her as she drove off.

"Is that why you're doing this?" Naala replied with a sigh,

"I want my family back," He grumbled. "I ain't right without you, I keep telling you that,"

"But you picked where you want to be," Naala said softly. "You picked Wynter, you chose her over your family,"

"I didn't," Dave disagreed.

"You took her to New York with you, while I was left at home - taking care of your kids," She answered switching lanes.

Naala looked down at her phone quickly to see the location, having to squint at her screen.

"I didn't want to do it, you forced me," He muttered,

"Alright Amir, it doesn't really matter anymore," Naala replied making him sigh.

"So we're really done?" He questioned,

"Why are you doing this in a bar? You don't have a bar at home?" Naala said changing the subject.

"It's not home without you," He responded quietly. "Ion like being there, I want you back home with me,"

Naala ignored him and carried on driving to him. She didn't appreciate that he was trying to guilt trip her into getting back with him.

"I'm pulling up, come outside," Naala said to him,

"Here I come," Dave sang hanging up the phone. Naala pulled into the parking lot and put the car in park. She was glad she made it there safely.

She saw Dave stagger out from the bar, when he saw her he broke into a wide smile.

"You look good," He said as he sat in the car, pushing the seat all the way back.

"I'm sure I do," Naala chuckled starting the car back up again.

"You're all glowy and shit, who's making you glow?" He asked with a stank face.

"Mind your business," She waved him off,

"You taking me home or with you?" He put his hand in her lap, rubbing her thigh.

"Home," Naala moved his hand. "Call your little girlfriend and tell her you're safe," She instructed,

"Phone just died," He held up his dead phone,

"Here use this and call her then," She handed him her phone.

"And you got a new car, what nigga are you pimping out?" Dave asked dialling Wynter's number.

"Stop asking questions, I bought this myself," Naala said honestly.

"Let me get a kiss," Dave leaned forward biting his lip,

"Amir come on stop, I'm driving," Naala said in annoyance.

"She didn't pick up," He put Naala's phone in the cup holder.

"You left my daughter home with her?" She glanced at him,

"Is that a problem?" He replied back, putting his hand back in her lap.

"Yeah it is," Naala nodded. "I don't know her, she shouldn't be home alone with my child,"

"I'm about to marry her so you better get to know her," He squeezed her thigh,

"I'm not gonna tell you to stop again," She used one hand to move his hand from in between her legs.

"Why you acting like this? Like you don't want me?" Dave said raising his voice.

"We are split up. You are getting married, I'm with Justice," She answered, avoiding his stare.

"You're with Justice?" Dave scoffed, "Since when?"

"We've been dating, getting to know each other," Naala said a small smile on her face.

Dave watched her, he watched her lips move as she spoke about Justice, she seemed happy, happier than he ever made her.

"So we're together," Naala finished, "And you doing this and trying to kiss me isn't helping," She moved his hand.

"He treat you better than me?" Dave asked, making Naala look over at him.

"He treats me how I should be treated, like a human being." Naala spoke quietly gripping the wheel.

"After he's finished raping the fuck out of you, now you're a human being," Dave laughed. He was being insensitive and he knew that.

"You're drunk, that's why you're talking like that," Naala shook her head.

"No it's the truth. You think you need to be with him because if you ain't with me then it's him. If it's not him then it's Hassan right?" He continued,

"Shut up," She replied, squinting to see the road.

"It's me, Justice and Hassan on rotation. It's always us three, you switched it up last time with Xavier, that didn't last though," He added,

"You know why it didn't work?" Dave touched her cheek,

"Why didn't it work?" Naala humored him,

"Because you like pain. Xavier doesn't hurt you, he's a good guy," He shrugged. "You like the ones that make you cry, that make you hate yourself,"

"You make me hate myself," Naala turned to him quickly,

"Look at the road Naala," Dave pushed her hand, turning the wheel to stop them from running off the road.

"You make me hate myself," She repeated, trying to keep her emotions away. "And now that I'm happy you want to hurt me,"

"You're not happy, you want to be happy so you don't think about everything," He said looking out of the window.

"Do you enjoy hurting me? Does it make you feel powerful or something?" She quizzed, "You like seeing me cry?"

"Nah nah I don't," Dave sat up fast when she started sniffing.

"I'm trying to be happy but I don't think I can do that around you," She cried pulling over to the side. She couldn't drive like that.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that," He put his hand back on her leg only for her to push it off.

"Justice makes me happy. He treats me right, he doesn't shout at me, he doesn't belittle me," She mumbled in tears.

"Okay," Dave nodded putting his hand on her back,

"And I don't have to explain that to you. We are co parents, we are raising kids, that's it," She snapped sitting forward.

"I said all that shit because I'm mad at you La, I'm mad baby," Dave explained, lowering his voice.

"I should be mad at you!" Naala shouted pointing at him. "You chose Wynter, not me. You left and I had to move on,"

Dave bit his lip and rubbed her leg again, leaning back in his seat.

"You know what? I don't know why I'm doing this," She sniffed starting the car again. "You're not even listening you're just trying to have sex with me,"

"I can listen and have sex at the same time," Dave said to her, he was turned on by her anger.

"I'm not having sex with you," Naala tutted pulling into traffic. "Oh shit," Naala mumbled when she went into the wrong lane.

"What's wrong with you? You can't see?" Dave asked her turning back. Several cars were blowing their horns at her.

"It's too dark," She mumbled but in reality, all Naala could see was dark blobs.

The rest of the drive was slow, mainly because Naala couldn't see. She was worried about having to drive herself home after this.

Dave fell asleep in the passenger seat, snoring away.

When they pulled up, Naala stared at him for a while, taking in his tattoos that decorated his face.

Her eyes drifted to Asani's name, written below his eyebrow. Her heart panged at the loss of yet another baby.

"We're here," She tapped him. "I'm not taking you inside, just bring my daughter out,"

"I thought I was keeping her till we leave," Dave shook his head,

"I want her today, you're not stopping me from getting her," Naala replied,

"You ain't driving my kid like this," He said firmly. "It took you 20 minutes to get down the street, you ain't taking her,"

"Get out of my car." Naala sighed unlocking the doors,

"I'ma see you at the airport," He smirked kissing her cheek. They were leaving on Saturday for Aasad's game.

"Be careful," She called out when he got out of the car. His leg got stuck in the door and he ended up on the floor.

Naala cut the car off and got out walking over to him. She helped him up which was hard for her.

"Good night Amir," She stepped back when he touched her waist.

"I'ma talk to you tomorrow," He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Can I get a hug at least?"

Naala stepped into his open arms and let him hug her. She patted his back to move the hug along but he stayed put.

"I should have never let go," He mumbled squeezing her tight,

"Well you did," She cleared her throat, pushing him off her.

Dave walked away in defeat, stumbling up the steps to the door. Naala watched him, till he was in the house.

"He left you Naala," She said to herself getting back in the car. "You shouldn't care about him,"

Naala was convincing herself that she didn't care about him and the more she said it, the more she believed it.

~~

"These sessions aren't free," Sheila stared at Sinai who sat with her arms crossed,

"These sessions will get me back in an OR so I'm doing them," Sinai mumbled putting her head on the couch.

"Are you ready to talk about why you are having these sessions?" Sheila asked holding her clipboard.

"You know why I'm doing them," She squinted at her,

"I want to hear it from you," Sheila smiled looking at her,

"I don't like talking about it," Sinai declined,

"These sessions get you back in an OR," Shelia replied curtly,

"I killed my brother, almost killed my mom too," Sinai said bluntly,

"You didn't kill your brother," Sheila said to her. "From what I read, it looks like he was already struggling before he was born,"

"But I lifted him out, I should have realised that he wasn't breathing," She mumbled in response,

"How would you have know that?" Sheila questioned, "How would you know until he was put on a ventilator?"

"Because he's my brother," Sinai sighed holding her head,

"You can't control everything Sinai, how would you have known?" Sheila asked her once more,

"It's my responsibility to keep them safe," She answered with no hesitation,

"Them as in your family?" Sheila pushed,

"My mom, my family, all of them," Sinai nodded,

"Your mom is a grown woman, why do you need to keep her safe?" Sheila asked even though she knew more than she let on.

"Because I didn't do it the first time," Sinai said sitting up.

"What first time?" Shelia shot back,

"I don't like talking about it," Sinai answered turning her head to the window,

"When your mom tried to kill herself?" Sheila spoke.

"How do you know that?" Sinai snapped her neck back to her, "I've never told anybody about that,"

"I read it in your file, you declared it when you joined," Sheila said to her, "Talk to me about it,"

Sinai stared at her, she knew this would get her back to work but it was also a very painful memory for her.

"My mom - she-uh she tried to kill herself in front of me, when I was 8," She said lowly, playing with a loose thread on her scrubs.

"Continue," Sheila nodded, "Do you remember what happened?"

Sinai closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, taking herself back to that day.

"We were in the house alone, my dad had taken my brother and sister to daycare," Sinai started, "She sat us down in the kitchen, and she took a knife from the drawer. She then slit her wrists while I watched,"

"What did you do?" Sheila asked jotting things down,

"I waited till her eyes were closed before I called for help," Sinai nodded, her eyes watering.

"Why did you wait?" Sheila asked again,

"Because she told me not to call anyone. She told me to let her die," Sinai started to cry, "My mom said she would be mad if I saved her, and she would never talk to me,"

"But you saved her that day," Sheila told her sitting forward, sliding tissues across to her.

"Did I? I feel like I killed her more that day," She said wiping her eyes,

"Have you ever spoken about that day? With her?" The therapist went on to ask.

"When she came home she didn't speak to me, she was mad I saved her," Sinai replied. "We've never talked about it,"

"I think you should talk about it," Shelia suggested,

"Why? She wanted to die and I didn't let her," Sinai responded.

"She didn't want to die," Sheila informed Sinai,

"She did because she's tried multiple times after that, I saved her that time only for her to try again," She responded.

"That's why you go so hard to save her everytime," Sheila nodded,

"I saved her that day and every day since," Sinai spoke quietly,

"You aren't the parent Sinai, she is," Sheila looked at her. "You don't have to feel like that, like you have to protect her,"

"I do, my mom is sensitive, real sensitive," Sinai sighed. "If I don't do it, no one will,"

"Take me through the weeks after the surgery, when you were suspended," Sheila tapped her pen on her clipboard.

"I spent it at home, with my family, making sure they were okay," She mumbled,

"Your family or your mom?" Sheila was trying to prove a point,

"My dad, he left so she was broken. She wouldn't eat or do anything, she wouldn't even get up to use the bathroom," Sinai cleared her throat, thinking back to the time Naala wet herself.

"I spent those few weeks putting her back together," She finished.

"You took care of her," Sheila nodded.

"Because if I don't no one will." Sinai repeated,

"You keep saying no one will, what about your other family members?" She asked her,

"I'm the oldest child she has that actually cares. My younger sisters, they don't know how to deal with her. It's hard, I've been doing it," Sinai shrugged,

"So when do you look after you? Because right now it's all about your mom and how she's doing," Sheila commented.

"My moms the reason I became a surgeon," Sinai admitted. "I do it for her, so if I'm tired at work because of her, then I don't mind,"

"I don't think you're ready to get back on the floor," Sheila concluded.

"Why? I've done the 20 mandatory hours," Sinai sucked her teeth, it had been 6 months since she was allowed on a procedure.

She had been working the ward like a slave with no real surgeries.

"You still can't see that you aren't in control of everything," Sheila shook her head.

"I am in control of her. I am," Sinai snapped. "I am not going to let my mom die, that is not happening,"

"So what are you doing now?" Sheila asked,

"She's better now, she's back to work so am I," She sighed in response.

"You don't seem keen that she's back to work," Sheila pointed out.

"I am, I honestly am," Sinai nodded,

"You aren't, is it because you aren't in control anymore?" Sheila pressed,

"You're making me out to be some control freak," Sinai commented, "I only want what's best for her,"

"How do you know what's best for her?" Sheila tilted her head.

"I know she's okay because she hasn't tried to stuff pills down her throat. I also know she's okay because I don't have to beg her to get out of bed," Sinai huffed,

"You've taken on a role, to be her caregiver," Sheila answered. "I don't think it's beneficial for you at all,"

"She is my mom. I will always look after her," Sinai said firmly. "Especially because I caused this,"

"You're crying, why are you crying?" Sheila asked. "What did you cause?"

"I'm a surgeon. A good one but I go in that OR to save my brother and I walk out without him," She sniffed. "I am a good surgeon, one of the best here, and my hand slipped,"

"Everyone makes mistakes," Sheila said sympathetically.

"Everyone doesn't get to be in the room while your mom's brain is open. I had one job, to save him and my hand slipped. I nipped his aorta with my scalpel," She confessed.

"Sinai I'm going to tell you to stop talking." Sheila said closing her notebook and sitting her clipboard down.

"Am I in trouble?" She asked in tears,

"No this is off the record," Sheila responded. "I don't think you did that, I think you're just blaming yourself for something that couldn't be helped."

"I could have done something," Sinai said, "I know I could,"

"All this blame, it's taking a toll on you," Sheila commented. "You need to focus on other things, like getting back to work,"

"What can I do to get back to work?" Sinai sighed,

"Let go of the past, let go of everything," Sheila spoke, "First, you need to forgive your mother,"

Sinai paused, she had always thought she had forgiven Naala for everything - but maybe she hadn't.

~~

Gracie held Naala's purse as she helped her out of the car,

"Justice that's not what I'm saying," Naala sighed walking towards the entrance of the university,

"You left last night and came home upset, is it something I did?" Justice asked her over the phone.

"No I was tired that's it," Naala answered holding her hand out for her coffee. Gracie handed it to her and proceeded to check through Naala's emails on the iPad.

"Princess tell me what I did," Justice sighed, "I don't like this, we communicate with each other," 

"It wasn't you," She replied quietly, "Can we not do this before I go in front of 200 students?"

"Yeah I'm sorry, I'll see you after?" He asked,

"At 3 o'clock, I'll be there. You know I will," Naala sighed,

"I love you," Justice reminded her,

"I know you do," Naala said with a small smile, "I love you too," She said before hanging up.

"Okay Gracie, what's the plan for today?" She turned to Gracie, her phone slipping out of her hand at the same time.

"I got it Miss," Naala heard as a man bent down in front of her, "You don't need to be bending down," He gave her his million dollar smile.

"Gracie take the phone," Naala smiled tapping her arm,

"I'll see you in class Professor," He said looking her up and down,

"Naala," She corrected him,

"Excuse me?" He gave her a confused look,

"My name is Naala, you don't have to call me professor outside of class," She smiled at him, taking in his grin.

"Well then, my name's Nehemiah," He said biting his lip slightly. Naala blushed and looked away,

"We've got to go Naala," Gracie said from beside her,

"I have a class to teach," Naala said to him, "Thank you for saving my phone."

"Ain't nothing, see you in class Naala," Her name rolling off his tongue.

Gracie and Naala walked off, Naala with the smile still on her face.

"Flirting with your students?" Gracie smirked glancing at her.

"I can have fun right?" Naala questioned walking into her lecture,

"Hmm you can have fun," Gracie nodded, "But not with your students, it will get messy,"

"It's only a bit of harmless flirting, I'm married," Naala mumbled setting her coffee down. "Are you going to stay in for the class or go?" She asked Gracie,

"I like watching you teach, and I bought my notes," She lifted up her book full of notes.

"Good, let's get started," Naala took a deep breath. The room began to fill up with eager students as Naala got her presentation ready.

Gracie handed them packets as they walked in.

"So who can tell me what we focused on last week?" Naala spoke standing in front of everybody. Hands flew up and Naala pointed someone out,

"You, talk," She said crossing her arms,

"We looked at confessions and eyewitness testimonies," The girl answered,

"Right so today we have something a bit more interesting," She clicked the presentation, "This is my client Natalie Pullins, she's on trial for the murder of Mr Peter Calloway,"

"In you packs, I have the case facts, who can tell me the first thing we should be looking at?" Naala asked, hands flew up once more.

"You at the back," She pointed at the brown skin girl who seemed nervous,

"Um-we-we would assess the crime scene?" She asked nervously,

"Why are you asking me?" Naala chuckled, "Before we get to the crime scene?"

"Motive," The girl said with conviction this time.

"Your name?" Naala smiled,

"Terri ma'am," She replied,

"Terri, why are we looking for the motive? Surely if my client is up for trial, she must have done it," Naala responded,

"You taught us to never presume guilt, a client is innocent until proven guilty," Terri replied.

Naala nodded and told her to take her seat.

"And that Terri, has earned you a spot at the trial. There is 3 spaces left," Naala held up three fingers.

"Let me just warn you all, this is a real case, with real people, real lives at stake." Naala explained to them.

"I am not Annaliese Keating, I don't need you to kill my husband, unless you want to," Naala smiled making the class laugh.

"So tell me how we're gonna help my client?" She clasped her hands looking back at the board.

Gracie sat down and took notes, listening to every word that she said. She had an interest in law and Naala knew what she was talking about,

"I think the wife did it," Nehemiah stood up, with a smirk on his face.

"What makes you think that?" Naala crossed her arms,

"She would get everything, he has a will like you said that leaves everything to her," Nehemiah spoke,

"Good, but what evidence are you going to bring? I can't go and accuse someone of an offence, I need solid proof," She replied,

"Ooo," A girl's hand shot up,

"Yes," Naala pointed at her, "Your name first," She squinted at her, she looked familiar.

"Cameron," The girl answered,

"Go on," Naala motioned for her to continue,

"The wife said she wasn't home," Cameron read off her notes,

"Correct," Naala nodded, "Where are you going with this?"

"She said she wasn't home but she found him. In the crime scene photos, there was bedroom slippers beside him, female slippers. If she wasn't there, why were her slippers beside him?" Cameron argued,

"There are many reasons why her slippers would be there. She lived in the house, maybe she took them off before she left," Naala responded looking at Cameron,

"Or maybe she took them off when she stabbed him to death," Cameron replied, a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Where is the proof Cameron? Give me solid proof," Naala stressed,

"I don't have any," Cameron responded,

"So then for now, sit down," Naala said waving her off.

"Next," Naala said looking away from her. Cameron sat down in a huff, crossing her arms.

The lecture sped by and before Naala knew it, she was closing up.

"So I have Terri on my team. The three spaces need filling up. I would like everyone to submit a 2,000 word argument, proving my client's innocence, best three win," She told them before dismissing them.

"You go professor," Gracie joked standing upon to pack Naala's stuff away,

"Girl," Naala laughed sitting down finally. The students filed out however Cameron lurked at the back,

"Professor?" She said gaining Naala's attention,

"Cameron was it?" Naala asked looking up from her iPad,

"Yeah I'm sorry about earlier, I will find proof," She rushed out,

"Put in the extra work and you will get a spot. I'm not doubting your theory, I just need you to give me something to solidify it," Naala explained,

"Okay, thank you, I won't let you down," Cameron smiled, lifting her backpack up,

"Do I know you? You look very familiar," Naala commented taking in her smooth skin,

"You're dating my dad," Cameron said with a small smile. Naala blinked at her before she realised, that was indeed Cruz's daughter.

"Oh, we aren't dating anymore," Naala answered,

"Does he know that?" Cameron tilted her head. She didn't give Naala a chance to speak, before she left the room.

"Just having fun huh?" Gracie giggled from beside her,

"You must not like your job," Naala sniggered picking her phone up, "Let's go before Justice has a fit," She huffed.

~~

"Slow down," Naala moaned in Justice's ear as she rode him in the back of his Maybach.

"You wanted this," Justice smirked slowing down his strokes. Naala rested on his shoulder, rolling her hips, just how she liked it.

"I'm so close," She whimpered throwing her head back,

"You are?" Justice teased taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently.

"Oooo." Naala exhaled, her body shaking from her orgasm running through her body.

Justice stopped when she came, he was working on self control and coming inside her wasn't exercising self control.

"Are you ready to tell me what's got you so worked up?" He asked moving her hair out of her face,

"This trip," Naala groaned, still on top of him, "I don't want to be around Amir for long period of times, he makes me insecure,"

"Because you let him," He answered rubbing her back. Naala tutted and started to ride him again, using his shoulders as support.

"I wish he stayed gone," Naala said with her eyes closed,

"You don't," Justice laughed at the fact that she was just helping herself. She didn't need him and she made that clear.

"Did you make sure I'm on a separate floor?" She asked panting lowly,

"I booked the penthouse suite but he got the conjoining room, there was nothing I could do about that," He informed her,

"Book a different hotel," Naala bit her lip as her second orgasm came around,

"Fuck Princess stop," Justice groaned his dick stiffening inside her,

"No go ahead," Naala smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

His knees bucked and he came right along with her - his self control well and truly out of the window.

"Don't be mad at me," Naala pecked his lips getting off him and grabbing her wipes from her bag.

She wiped herself down and gave him a few wipes,

"You ain't gonna do it for me?" He said looking at her,

"You're not a child," Naala bit back a smile wiping him down and putting the wipes into the portable trash can she got him.

Justice kissed her cheek, moving her hair off her shoulder to kiss her neck.

"Your daughters are standing outside the car," Naala stopped him from kissing on her,

"They can wait," Justice sighed against her skin,

"I can feel eyes on me, wait till we get home," She tapped his face. Justice grumbled to himself and pulled his pants up.

"I don't want to do this, why are you forcing me to do this?" Naala mumbled fixing her lip gloss.

"I want you to get used to being around Niya again," He held her hand.

"You know the kind of things she said to me?" Naala asked him,

"I know and I've spoken to her about it," He replied opening the car door. "Be calm please Princess," He kissed her cheek.

"Mommy," Malani said happily, "I've missed you," She hugged Naala.

"Oh I missed you too," Naala replied with a smile. "You left to go to Miami, now all I get is FaceTime calls,"

"I told you to come with me," Malani said linking arms with her.

"Hi mom," Maniya waved,

"Hello," Naala looked at her before looking away.

"You look pretty," Maniya complimented. Naala ignored her walking up to the front door.

"Princess," Justice squeezed her hand,

"What?" Naala muttered knocking on the door. Tarek swung the door open and welcomed them with a smile.

"I didn't think you was gonna come," He gave Naala a side hug,

"He's my nephew," She said softly looking around for her sister.

"She's in the nursery," Tarek informed her. Naala nodded and let go of Justice's hand, walking in the direction of the nursery.

"Come on," Naleli mumbled to herself, trying to get Cody to latch on to her nipple.

"You have to just shove it in," Naala spoke from the door, her eyes stuck on the baby.

"He won't eat," Naleli said turning to her sister,

"Let me do it," Naala replied putting her purse down. She used the hand sanitizer on the side and walked over.

"When he opens his mouth, you just push it in," She guided Cody's head onto Naleli's nipple.

"Thank you," Naleli touched her hand, "I forgot you've done it so many times,"

"Yeah," She stood back and smiled at him, "He's so perfect,"

"He is," Naleli exhaled, "I stare at him sometimes, I can't believe he's mine,"

Naala blinked at her and at the baby, her stomach turning.

"How have you been?" Naleli said looking up from him, "With everything?"

"I'm taking it one day at a time," Naala said sitting down.

"You're back at work, that's a good thing right?" Naleli answered,

"It is," Naala nodded watching Naleli care for her son. She didn't think it would be this painful.

"I brought him something, it's nothing big," Naala cleared her throat, holding the gift bag up.

"You didn't have to, I know this is hard for you," Naleli said softly,

"You're my sister, I have to put my feelings to the side," Naala said biting back her tears.

"You don't have to pretend for me La, you're my sister, I feel what you're feeling," Naleli said making Naala's eyes water.

"I should be happy for you," Naala whispered closing her eyes. "I am happy for you but I—"

"You wish you didn't have to lose him. I get it," Naleli put her hand out to her,

"Give me a second," Naala stood up and left the room. Her hands were clammy and her heart started to beat fast.

Naala made it to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She leaned against the counter and tried to steady her breathing.

Her phone began ringing, when she saw who it was, she sighed and answered the phone.

"Yes?" Naala muttered quietly,

"What's the matter with you?" Dave asked her,

"What do you want Amir?" She replied, her hands still sweating.

"Why you sound like that? What's up?" He asked again.

Naala parted her lips to speak but no words came out, she couldn't put her feelings into words.

"Love why you crying?" He lowered his tone. Her silence told him everything he needed to know, he knew Naala like the back of his hand.

"I'm really overwhelmed," She breathed fast,

"You're having a panic attack just breathe," He coached her. "Sit down and breathe,"

Naala sat on the bathroom floor, the coolness offering her some relief.

"You sitting down?" He asked her,

"Mmhm," Naala leaned her head against the wall,

"Talk to me, what's got you panicked?" He spoke carefully.

"You won't understand," Naala sniffed putting her head in her hands.

"Try me," Dave responded,

"It's not fair," Naala cried, "She gets her baby, she gets to have her baby and mine is gone,"

"Baby," Dave sighed, calling her that out of a habit. "I forgot today was the dedication,"

"I want to leave, I can't be here," She said shaking her head.

"She's your sister Love, you have to support her," He told her,

"But I want my baby," Naala sobbed in her hands,

"Please don't cry like that, I don't like hearing you cry," Dave said feeling frustrated. He wanted to make her feel better but he physically couldn't.

"It's not fair," Naala repeated,

"It's not but you're stronger than this baby, you can support her," He reasoned with her. "That's your sister, all you gotta do is be there,"

"Yeah," Naala said softly, "I was meant to be the one having a dedication, we were meant to be doing that,"

"I know," He sighed into the phone. "Stop crying," He added.

Naala nodded to herself and stood up from the floor, wiping her eyes carefully.

"Why did you call?" She cleared her throat, she had her moment of weakness but now she was back.

"Stori wanted to talk to you," Dave said,

"Okay give her the phone," Naala looked at herself in the mirror.

"I gotta get her now, hang on," He said, Naala assumed while they were talking she walked off.

Dave clicked on the FaceTime button and waited for Naala to answer.

"Hi pretty mama," Naala smiled at Stori, her mood being lifted immediately.

"La," Stori clapped, showing her gummy smile.

"It mama, not La," Naala said laughing, they went through that everyday.

"Da," She patted Dave's head,

"Yeah that's your daddy," Naala avoided Dave's eyes,

"La and Da," Stori tilted her head,

"She's been talking more, especially when you leave," Dave said to Naala,

"Don't say it like that," Naala furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't leave I drop her off with you,"

"That's what I meant," He defended,

"No you were trying to be funny," She argued. "I don't leave her, I drop her off,"

"So you leave her, you sound dumb as hell Naala but whatever," Dave waved her off,

"Don't curse around her," Naala said in anger, "You know she picks up on things like that,"

Dave took a deep breath and they started arguing. Just like that, they went from being parents to ripping each others heads off.

"Either way she's with me, not you," He said nonchalantly.

"Whatever fuck you Amir," Naala cursed,

"And I shouldn't curse, get the fuck off my phone Naala," Dave said in response.

"I hope you die, bastard," She said hanging up the phone on him.

Her phone rang immediately after making her roll her eyes,

"You don't hang up, I do," Dave said before hanging up before she could say anything.

"So damn childish," Naala shook her head putting her phone back in her pocket.

She stood up straight and checked her appearance before stepping out of the bathroom.

"They've been looking for you," Maniya said leaning off the wall.

"Oh," Naala replied bluntly,

"Mama do you have a problem with me?" Maniya raised a brow.

"I do, and I would prefer not to speak to you," Naala answered truthfully.

"But I'm your daughter, your actual child," She said sadly,

"What's wrong with you?" Naala grimaced. "You're being all sensitive it's weird,"

"I want us to be good again," Maniya sighed.

"You accused me of sleeping with Malik," Naala replied. "You invited me on that stupid retreat where you were rude the entire time,"

"Apparently I was having an episode," Maniya mumbled playing with her thumbs.

"What do you mean an episode?" Naala asked looking at her,

"I'm bipolar," Maniya confessed. Naala stared at her for a second to see if she was faking.

"I'm not lying," Maniya added,

"Why didn't you say something?" Naala pursed her lips. "How can I find out like this?"

"What would you have done if you knew? Say you wish I didn't exist again?" Maniya said getting upset.

"I never said that to you," Naala scrunched up her face. "I do wish you didn't exist but I've never said that to you."

Naala's mouth was moving but she couldn't stop it. It was like everything was just spilling out.

"How can you say that to your own child mama?" Maniya started to cry. "I know I've treated you badly but you literally wish I died,"

"Are you done?" Naala muttered, "You're crying and it's making me really uncomfortable,"

"Why can't you just notice me?" Maniya answered taking Naala's hand.

"I am noticing you, you're right in front of me," She said moving her hand off her.

"So you wish I was dead," Maniya stood up straight, her mind was made up.

"Don't be dramatic," Naala replied, "I don't like you Maniya, I've told you several times. You are a reminder of my pain and I can't physically love you,"

"But you can love who caused you all the pain?" Maniya shot back, "You can love Malani but not me right?"

"That was wrong I shouldn't have said that," Naala sighed holding her head. At times, Naala spoke and didn't know why or how she said that.

"I'm sorry that wasn't nice," She moved closer to Maniya.

"Mama you just said you didn't love me," Maniya stressed

"I do love you," Naala said softly. "I just don't know how to show you without feeling the way I do,"

"You love daddy, you love Malani, why am I different?" Maniya continued to press,

"I love you," Naala said sternly. "I love you so much, I don't know why I have these feelings. It's not you, it's me, it's my brain,"

Maniya nodded and sniffed, she remembered that she had to be sensitive to Naala's mental illnesses.

"I want us to get better together mama. I didn't mean how I treated you before," Maniya mumbled,

"Come here," Naala opened her arms for her. Maniya hugged her, breaking down in her arms.

"Don't cry angel," Naala pouted stroking her hair. "I am going to try, I promise," She patted her back.

Naala made a mental note to speak to Sinai about what was going on with her brain. One moment she was normal and the next she was spewing all types of things.

~~

Wynter put the car in park and looked over at Dave making sure the children weren't listening. They were at the hanger, waiting for Naala to arrive.

"Can I trust you on this trip?" She asked him,

"Whatchu mean?" He asked putting his phone into his pocket.

"Can I trust you're not going to fuck your ex wife?" She said softly,

"Chill on the cursing Wyn," Dave grumbled turning back to Stori who was wide awake staring at both of them.

Aasad and Aamirah had their headphones in, watching shows on their iPads as usual.

"Sorry but can I trust you?" Wynter repeated,

"She's not gonna have sex with me," He responded.

"So if she wanted to, you would?" She replied with a frown,

"Most definitely, have you seen her?" Dave chuckled sitting up.

"Get out of my car you're so disrespectful," She said getting all mad.

"I was joking," Dave smirked putting his arm around her. "I was just playing baby. Me and Naala ain't gonna get into any of that,"

"I have rules," Wynter crossed her arms,

"Go on," Dave nodded,

"No calling her all y'all little pet names. No sleeping in the same bed. Don't kiss her or try and feel on her, don't tell her you love her," She began to list off.

"Why would I do any of those things when I'm with you?" Dave questioned.

"Because that's what you did to me when you were with her, you're a cheater," Wynter said bluntly.

"I didn't cheat on Naala with you," Dave mugged her,

"But you did, emotionally," She patted his arm,

"Ion think I did but okay," He replied with a shrug. He looked out the window and saw Naala pull up.

"What the hell?" Dave mumbled getting out of the car quickly,

"She cut her hair off," Wynter's eyes widened,

"And it's blonde," Dave watched her closely, his eyes full of adoration for her new look.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth," Wynter mushed his head to the side.

"She looks good," He said not realising,

"Really David?" She fussed at him, "You are seriously so disrespectful,"

He ignored her hopping out of the car. He got the kids out of the car and then their luggage.

"La," Stori squealed jumping in his arms when she set eyes on Naala.

"Hi baby," Naala smiled taking her from him, her voice hoarse.

"What happened to your voice?" Dave raised a brow,

"Justice," Naala blushed heavy, putting her head down.

"Oop," Wynter said under her breath, the look on Dave's face making it even funnier.

"You cut your hair?" Dave said taking in her short blonde tresses.

"I felt like a change, do you like it?" She fluffed the curls out. She had never been this impulsive but she liked it.

"Yeah I love it," He answered, imagining himself playing in it.

"Dave," Wynter said side eyeing him. Naala looked between them and chuckled.

"Hey champ, you ready?" Naala hugged Aasad next.

"I'm tired," Aasad said lowly. Dave had kept him up late, practising for the game.

"Me too," Aamirah hugged her mom's waist.

"You can sleep on the flight," Naala told them. She turned back to her car as Justice pulled the last one of her cases out of the car.

"There you go," He said pulling it over to her. "You're going for 3 days, why did you pack so much?" He said with his arm around her.

"I need it," Naala said softly. He leaned down and kissed her making Dave turn away.

"Y'all be safe," Justice said to Dave, shaking his hand. They had reached a mutual ground, being that they were both very important to Naala.

"Good looking out man," Dave gave him a head nod. "Bye baby," He said to Wynter giving her a hug.

"Call me everyday," Wynter sniffed, her eyes red.

"Laugh out loud," Naala mumbled fixing her sunglasses on her face.

"Be calm and remember what we spoke about?" Justice said to Naala, holding her shoulders.

"I am in charge of my own destiny," Naala nodded letting him kiss her again.

"I'll talk to you when you land," He said hugging her tight.

"I'm only going for three days," Naala chuckled at how tight he was holding her.

"Three days without you is too long," He said palming her ass.

"Alright before we miss our flight," Dave said with a mug. He could stand Justice but not when he was all over Naala.

"Love you," Naala kissed his cheek. They separated and the family walked away.

"You want some candy bug?" Naala asked Aamirah as they passed a stall.

"No, I wanna watch," She gestured to her iPad,

"Well damn I was just being nice," Naala said stopping in her tracks, "Hold her while I fix this," She said handing Stori to Dave.

Naala strapped the sling on her chest and took Stori, slipping her into it.

"Ain't that gonna hurt your back?" Dave asked helping her with the back.

"Would you prefer to hold her for me?" She looked to him,

"I'm just looking out for you," Dave held his hands up,

"I don't need you to do that," Naala said in annoyance.

"Are you guys gonna fight the whole time?" Aasad complained,

"No we're not," Dave said lowly, "We aren't fighting, we just disagree on that,"

"Y'all disagree on everything," Aasad said looking up at him. "If you're gonna fight the whole time then why are we going?"

"We won't Papa, I'm sorry," Naala said hugging his shoulders,

"They're still gonna fight," Aamirah said to her brother quietly,

"See that's what happens when all you do is nag," Dave said to Naala holding her arm.

"Shut up I'm not nagging," She pushed him away. "Why am I here with you?" She groaned holding her head.

"I don't know why you came anyway," Dave said lowly,

"You're still trying with me after our son literally just asked you to stop," Naala whisper yelled at him.

"It's you that started shouting in the first place," Dave told her.

"Amir honestly!" Naala snapped at him,

"See, all you guys do is fight," Aasad huffed walking off in a random direction.

"Look at what you've done," Naala pointed at Dave. "You're so stupid,"

"How am I stupid Naala? When you were the one shouting?" Dave argued back. They carried on going back and forth until Aamirah burst into tears.

"I don't want to go anymore," She cried following after Aasad.

"Go and get my daughter," Naala and Dave snapped at each other simultaneously,

"I honestly can't do this," Naala breathed out. "I hate you Amir I really do," She followed Aamirah in a hurry.

"She annoys the fuck out of me," Dave said to himself, walking behind her.

~~
Omniscient
Madrid, Spain

"And for you ma'am?" The waitress asked Naala,

"I'll get a bottle of water, Mir you want some water?" She tapped Dave,

"I'll have a sweet tea," Dave responded, his arm on the back of Naala's chair.

"So that was two sodas, a water and a sweet tea?" She asked to confirm,

"Yeah, oh do you have something for her to do while we wait?" Naala said gesturing to Stori in Dave's lap.

"I'll bring over some crayons," The waitress smiled,

"Whatchu wanna eat?" Dave asked Naala,

"I'm not sure everything looks good, what about you two?" She looked at the twins.

"I want fries." Aasad said not looking up from his iPad.

"I want whatever you're having mommy," Aamirah shrugged.

"La," Stori stood on Dave's lap, reaching for Naala,

"What are you gonna eat big girl?" Naala cooed at her,

"I was gonna get her some mashed potatoes," Dave replied, leaning forward.

"Oooo daddy's gonna get you some potatoes, that's fun," Naala said with a smile. Stori didn't like food so she had to make it seem fun.

"Juice," She held up the Gatorade bottle,

"No Stori can't have that juice," Naala took it from her,

"Daddy will give you the juice don't worry mama," Dave said taking the bottle from Naala when Stori started to fuss.

"Mmm," Naala hummed leaning back in his arms so he could give her some.

"Kiss," Stori said pulling Dave's hair towards her. He laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Kiss," Stori repeated pushing Dave's head towards Naala,

"Don't you dare," Naala laughed when Dave tried to kiss her,

"Come on don't upset the baby," He smirked puckering his lips.

"Yuck," Aamirah frowned when Dave pecked Naala on the lips.

"You're so lucky it was for Stori," Naala bit back a smile. Dave on the other hand had just broken one of Wynter's rules.

"I think I'm gonna get everything," Naala closed her menu,

"Whatchu mean everything?" Dave side eyed her,

"I can't decide so I'm getting everything," Naala nodded,

"You feeling all right Love? You've been acting all impulsive and shit," Dave asked her lowly. Another rule broken again.

"I'm fine," Naala smiled. "I feel free, can't I get what I want?"

"You can get what you want," He agreed, Dave was gonna keep a close eye on her.

The waitress came over and everyone ordered their food, Naala sticking to her plan.

"Can you bring me a little bit of everything?" She asked the waitress,

"Everything?" The waitress repeated,

"I don't get it, is everyone deaf?" Naala questioned rudely.

"Just bring her everything on the menu," Dave stepped in,

"Sir that's not possible, it's lunch time, we won't be able to prepare everything," The girl answered awkwardly,

"You heard her, you gotta get something else baby," He leaned closer to her.

"I'll just have a Caesar salad then, with fries. And spicy broccoli," Naala sighed folding her arms on the table.

"And some egg rolls, will you eat the egg rolls with me?" She asked Dave,

"Yeah whatever," He shrugged giving the waitress a head nod to walk away.

"It's not that hard," Naala said quietly, shaking her head.

"Use the crayons like this Tori," Dave coached coloring a square.

"Maybe I should have got some oysters too," Naala frowned regretting her decision.

"You've been okay? Been taking your meds and stuff?" Dave questioned turning his attention to her.

"Yeah I have a reminder on my phone and a sticky note on the refrigerator," She added quickly,

"Let me see the box," He held his hand out,

"No," Naala shuffled uncomfortably,

"Let me see them Naala, I ain't playing," He repeated.

Naala pursed her lips and went into her purse, getting out her pillbox. It had the day and time she was to take each pill.

"Well it's 3, go head and take it," Dave poured one onto his palm,

"It makes me drowsy," She declined,

"Take it," He placed in front of her and poured some water in a glass.

"I have been taking them," Naala sighed putting the pill in her mouth. "Ah," She opened her mouth and lifted up her tongue to show him.

"Good," Dave replied, putting the pills back in her purse. Naala sighed and laid on his shoulder,

"I know they didn't hit that fast," He said putting his arm around her.

"No I've just missed your company," She said quietly.

Aamirah and Aasad watched their parents interact in confusion. 5 hours ago, they wouldn't stop arguing and now they were all hugged up.

The family ate their food and within an hour they were back at their hotel for the night.

"Tori sleep," Stori clung to Dave's neck.

"Tori is gonna sleep in there," He said referring to Naala's room. They had conjoining rooms, the kids were in with Naala while Dave was on his own.

Wynter made it very clear that she didn't want them sharing a bed.

The twins had a room within Naala's suite and they were fast asleep.

Dave took Stori's things and knocked on Naala's door.

"Come in," She announced from inside.

He walked in and groaned straight away, "Lala what are you doing?"

"Yoga." Naala exhaled standing up,

"You're naked," Dave turned away from her,

"Naked yoga, it's very satisfying," She replied bending down to touch her toes. "Why are you looking away?" She giggled lifting her head up.

"Because you've got everything on show," Dave fought the urge to go and bend her over properly.

"You shouldn't even be seeing this," He covered Stori's eyes.

"Don't be so dramatic," Naala replied changing poses, "Put her in the crib and go," She said to him.

Dave laid Stori in the crib, avoiding Naala's naked body.

"Ooo," Naala groaned stretching her arms out with her ass tooted in the air.

"Naala come on," Dave shifted his sweats as his dick grew.

"I'm done," She panted standing up. She turned to him and let her eyes linger, "Looks like someone enjoyed it," She eyed his dick.

"You're doing it on purpose," He replied sitting on the bed.

"Maybe," Naala stood in front of him. "Do you want some help with it?" She tilted her head.

Dave sat back and let her straddle him. She stared at him, rubbing his shoulders.

"We shouldn't," Dave said with his hands gripping her waist.

"We shouldn't," Naala let out a breath, feeling Dave's dick push through his sweats.

"I'm with Wynter," He said holding her face with his hand. "We're getting married,"

"When?" Naala leaned into him, her breasts pushing against his bare chest.

"3 weeks," He replied rubbing her back. Naala moved on him slightly, unintentionally aligning herself with his dick.

"What if it just slipped in? It already fits perfectly," She practically moaned in his ear.

"That wouldn't our fault right?" Dave answered moving his hands closer and closer to her center.

"I wouldn't be cheating on Justice," She lifted her head up to look at him.

"It would be a mistake," Dave nodded pulling his sweats down,

"Mmm," Naala moaned rocking back and forth on him. "A mistake, a good mistake," She exhaled.

"It doesn't leave this room," He said lifting her up slightly, he slid her down onto his dick and they both groaned.

Naala opened her eyes and shook her head. "No," She said getting off him and laying down on the bed.

"No?" He turned to look at her,

"You're getting married," She bit her lip, "You chose her," She sat up.

"I didn't choose —"

"You did," Naala held her head. "I can't believe I just did that,"

"We didn't do anything," Dave stuffed his dick back into his pants. "Don't beat yourself up about it," He rubbed her thigh.

"Get out," Naala groaned into the pillow. "Otherwise I'm gonna fuck you and I can't do that, not with you,"

"You sure?" He rubbed her ass, causing her to lightly moan. Naala had a small argument with herself until she gave in.

"Come here," Naala said pulling him closer. His clothes flew off fast and before they knew it, they were face to face with his dick dangerously close to her opening.

"Are you sure about this Amir?" She asked him cautiously, "Don't cheat on your fiancé," She added pushing him off.

Dave laid beside her and sighed, "We was really about to do that," He said in shame,

"I know," Naala turned on her side to face him. "Maybe we actually have to leave each other alone now,"

"I don't want to leave you alone," Dave said touching her face, "I should have never left,"

"Don't," Naala said moving his hand off her face,

"I don't know why I left, I regret doing that," He answered with conviction,

"Then call off your wedding," Naala sat up and stared at him,

"I can't," He said reaching out to her,

"Why? If you want me back then get rid of her," Naala said crossing her arms.

"I love her Naala," Dave admitted lowly. Hearing those words made Naala sick to her stomach, the thought that he actually loved someone other than her.

"So she's the one?" Naala mumbled twiddling her thumbs,

"I think so," He nodded waiting for her reaction,

"I have to move on huh?" Naala chuckled laying back down, "I've been holding on, with the hopes that you might chose me,"

"I haven't given myself to Justice fully because I thought maybe, just maybe you would realise that I'm here," She whispered,

"I'm sorry," Dave reached out to her,

"No thank you," Naala smiled, "You've set me free," She said happily.

Dave didn't know how to take that but right there and then, he could see that Naala was well and truly over him.

~~

Thoughts on the chapter:

1. Naala was really going through it when Dave left 🥺

2. Justice and Naala dating? I like them together - fight me 😝

3. Y'all see how Dave and Naala are always there for each other but equally as bad for each other?

4. Sinai in therapy? Y'all see how Naala didn't only mess herself up, she also got to her kids 🥺

5. Maniya and Naala's failing relationship?

6. Naala's sudden impulsivity and bluntness?

7. Do we think Wynter and Dave are going to last?

8. Spain may or may not be messy asf 🤣

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

487K 17K 37
| Dave East x Jayda Cheaves | ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’, ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘’...
218K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
139K 2.8K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK ๐Ÿšจ