R U mine? (JENLISA)

By cool_story_cyst

"You will be mine, All mine and there's no where to run. You can't escape from me." "Oh, you should have kno... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27(TW)
28
29
30(TW)
31
32
33(TW)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
New
47
48
Author's Note
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

19

3.7K 206 12
By cool_story_cyst

"That's insane and doesn't even make any sense. If you are worried about what you will feel when you see Jennie again then it's easy, just get drunk and kiss her again." Kristina said with a grin, showing off her pearly whites.

"You are not helping!" Lisa huffed. "What would she think of me now?"

"I'm not trying to help," Kristina responded, still trailing behind Lisa.

"Woah! And the award for the best sister goes to...." Lisa said in the most sarcastic tone she could muster. They reached the stables, Lisa's eyes searched the entire place until she saw what she was looking for. A shovel. It was on the ground and she walked towards it, picked it up, and started digging.

"What in the name of flying pigs are you doing?" Kristina asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Digging my grave, what does it look like? This will be the final resting place of Lisa Brüschweiler." Lisa explained and Kristina rolled her eyes.

"This is childish, You can't be serious." When Lisa didn't respond and kept digging, Kristina walked up to her and yanked the shovel out of her hands.

"Hey, give it back!" Lisa whined, earning herself a glare from Kristina.

"One more word from you and I will be the one putting you in that hole. Why do you care so much about what Jennie thinks, huh? You are a grown woman who is allowed to kiss whoever she wants even if it's Jennie's scummy self." Kristina said, staring straight at her sister who averted her gaze to stare at the ground.

Lisa felt like a little kid being scolded by her mother and truth be told, she didn't know why she was stressing so much about it. It's not like she intended to kiss Jennie's fine ass lips, it just happened.

She could always pretend like she didn't remember but the thing was that Jennie would.

Lisa didn't want Jennie to have a bad impression of her. She didn't want one of the richest woman in America, who she also kinda had a crush on, to see her as an easy gay ass woman who would willingly kiss just anyone when she was drunk.

"You are acting like you inconvenienced Her when She probably liked it more than you did," Kristina said, biting her lips to suppress the laugh that was threatening to come out.

"Kris!" Lisa glared at her. " Give me the shovel!"

"Hahaha...Wait, do you know how funny your face looks like right now? This is priceless. Damn! Where is my phone? I need a picture. Kristina searched her pockets for her phone. Taking it out, she clicked a quick picture of Lisa looking extremely angry.

"This is so rich." Kristina laughed, wiping fake tearing from her eyes.

"I can see you are enjoying yourself," Lisa grumbled.

"Of course, very much actually. Best birthday present ever." Kristina responded and Lis paused. She had totally forgotten to wish Kristina a happy birthday. "You forgot to wish me," Kristina added.

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot." Now Lisa felt awful. She was so wrapped up in her own problem that she completely forgot her sister's birthday.

"How would you remember when you were busy recalling how Jennie's lips taste like." Kristina blurted out and all Lisa could think of was 'how did she know that I was reliving the moment? Could she read minds or something?'

"Please stop teasing me, I already said I was sorry." Lisa finally put two and two together and realized that Kristina might have been doing all this to get back at her for forgetting her birthday.

Lisa knew it was all her fault but wasn't this too much of a punishment.

"Let's go inside, I'm hungry. You wouldn't want to starve your little sister, would you?" Lisa asked, batting her lashes cutely at her sister. Trying to coax Kristina into letting her go from her teasing clutches.

Lisa only hoped that Kristina wouldn't be shameless enough to tease her in front of everyone inside but knowing who her sister was, she was more than capable.

Seeing as Kristina relented, Lisa took her by the wrist and dragged her towards the house before she changed her mind. They went straight to the dining area, seeing Jisoo and their parents already seated, Lisa went ahead and sat on the seat Jisoo pulled out for her.

"It's nice that you both decided to join us. Where were you?" Nathaniel asked, with his eyes curiously looking at both his daughters, first Kristina then Lisa.

Kristina opened her mouth to say something but judging from the teasing glint that danced in her eyes and the wicked smile she was giving Lisa, she was probably going to say something that would only make her sister more embarrassed than she already was.

Before the words could roll out of Kristina's mouth, Lisa quickly cut her off.

"We were playing, running. You know, we might be adults but very much kids at heart, right Kris?" Lisa turned to her sister, staring at her with pleading eyes.

"Right" Kristina responded with the wicked smile still on her lips and Lisa heaved a sigh of relief, thinking she was free but didn't comprehend the saying' from the frying pan into the fire' until she heard Jisoo speak.

"Hey Lisa, I don't remember seeing you at the party. I know I arrived late but I stayed till the end and didn't see you even once so where were you?"

"Yeah, it's like you just disappeared after I saw you with Liam. I did see him with Kristina after that, so where were you then? Regina also asked, making Lisa feel cornered.

"I went out for fresh air." Came Lisa respond.

"For more than an hour?" Regina doubtfully asked, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

Lisa nervously gulped and glanced to her left where Kristina sat beside her, happily eating her food like she was deriving pleasure from her sister's torture.

Sisters! How cruel they could be.

"You know how I am, I got distracted and started staring at the midnight sky," Lisa said, trying to hide her nervousness from them.

Lisa knew Jisoo and her stepmother, if they were to find out that she had gotten drunk and Jennie Kim had made a move on her in that state, a war would definitely break out and heads would roll. Knowing how overprotective they both were, she was sure they would go berserk and things never ended well when they did.

Lisa was still trying to stay calm when she heard Kristina cleared her throat. Her eyes instantly flew in Kristina's direction as she saw her taking a glass of water closer to her lips and said in a low voice.

"And apparently ended up kissing it too." She said and though it was too low for the rest of the people seated around the table to hear, it was still loud enough for Lisa to hear clearly.

Kristina was doing this intentionally and sometimes Lisa would ask herself what she did in her past life to deserve such a sister like Kristina.

Lisa guessed her response was more than enough to clear both her Older Sister and stepmother's suspicions since they didn't bother asking any more questions.

The agonizing breakfast was soon over and Lisa was the first person to leave the table, not wanting to spend a second more there. She went back to her room and called Rosé again.

Once she picked up, Lisa told her bestie everything and as expected, Rosie squealed loudly like a hyperactive teenager Saying that her predictions for Lisa were slowly coming true and some other love related shit that Lisa didn't pay much attention to.

The remaining days Lisa had for her vacation passed by fast and she couldn't have been more grateful for it. With all her things packed, she said goodbye to her parents.

Although Regina had insisted that she take the private jet but Lisa politely refused.

Lisa's refusal made Regina upset with "What's the use of making money for my children when they won't even use it?" being her exact words.

Lisa wasn't bothered by her stepmother being upset or her tantrums, she knew it wasn't Regina's first time being upset and it wasn't going to be the last.

Jisoo drove her to the airport where they hugged and said goodbye to each other. She then boarded the plane, first class again, her stepmother made sure.

The stewardess showed her to her seat and her jaw literally dropped to the floor when she saw who she would be sitting next to. Even when the stewardess left, Lisa stayed rooted to the spot, staring at the person sitting on the seat next to hers. The person she would give everything not to see for the meantime but there She was, sitting right in front of her.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim in her full glory, wearing a Chanel Dress sat on the seat next to hers with beauty that could rival that of the Sistine chapel. Her feline eyes were closed, probably sleeping, Lisa wasn't too sure.

For some weird messed-up reason Lisa's treacherous eyes went to the slight bulge on Jennie's neck as she watched it move up then down and blinked twice because she found it kinda hot.

Father Lord! When did gulping become so sexy? Lisa needed holy water to wash her eyes after staring at how sinfully beautiful Jennie was because God help her, Jennie was looking like a sin she wanted to commit. Jennie looked like a work of art painted by God himself.

Damn! Being this hot should be made illegal. This woman was exuding too much sexiness and all she was doing was sitting down?

'Why me? Does the universe hate me or something? Which demon did I offend in my sleep to have such bad luck?' Lisa asked herself, crying silently. She knew it, she knew she should have buried herself alive when she had the chance. Her mind was becoming chaotic.

Lisa looked at her ticket then at her seat to make sure it was the right one but unfortunately, it was. She glanced at the beautiful sleeping woman in front of her and sighed. She had three options now, it was either she put on her big girl pants and sit next to her, switch seats with someone else or simply jump off of the plane.

Lisa couldn't choose the first option because she knew she wouldn't survive, she would die of anxiety and awkwardness. So that left the last two options. She looked around, her eyes searching for someone who could trade seats with her. But just when she thought of moving she saw Jennie open her eyes.

Busted!

Jennie adjusted on her seat. Turning to look at Lisa, a smile graced her alluring lips, and the image of them kissing flashed through Lisa's head.

'Lis, what is wrong with you?' Lisa internally scolded herself.

She tried looking away but couldn't, Jennie was just too pretty not to look at.

"Hey," Jennie said with a smile while stretching a little.

" Hey" Lisa smiled back with a wave.

"What are you doing standing there looking sexy as fuck?" Jennie said with her kiwi accent dripping of nothing but sexiness. Lisa's eyes widened with shock when she saw Jennie pat the seat next to her, Lisa's seat.

"Sit," Jennie said, her voice calm yet hypnotic but somehow Lisa managed to resist the spell Jennie was casting and stood where she was.

When Jennie saw Lisa wasn't going to move and chose to remain frozen there like a statue, Jennie took her by the wrist and pulled her to the seat.

Jennie made Lisa sit on the cursed chair.

Turning to face her, Jennie gave Lisa a gummy smile.

"I saw you were reluctant to sit next to me, don't worry I won't bite." Jennie smile turned into a smirk, a wicked one."Unless you want me to." She added in a low voice and Lisa's eyes widened again.

Jennie saw the horrid look on Lisa's face and chuckled. This was going to be so much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...