The Cantankerous Traveler ( G...

Da BrazilianSamuraiboy

Warning : this story doesn't make any sense it's super cringe and only retarded people like the author of thi... Altro

Prologue : ah shit here we go again
Y/n Bio
Chapter 1 : the city of freedom
Chapter 2: Meeting the knights
Chapter 4 : Adventures in dragonspine
Chapter 5 : Adventures in dragonspine (part 2)
Chapter 6 :The Gliding license
Y/n backstory part (1/3)
Chapter 7 : 1 fake treasure and 1 son of a bitch
Chapter 8: Getting Ara ara.
Chapter 9: The stand user could be anyone
Chapter 10: The femboy bard
Y/n backstory part (2/3)
Chapter 11: Stop right there criminal scum
Y/n backstory the end
Chapter 12: MY BESTO FRIENDO
Chapter 13: Masterchef teyvat
Chapter 14: Dancing with the dragon.
Chapter 15: You know the rules and so do I
Chapter 16: Teaching Dvalin how to pray
The best comments in this book so far
Chapter 17 : liyue harbor bullshit
Chapter 18: Morax fucking dies
Chapter 19: I'm stronger I'm smarter I'm better
Chapter 20: Hold on this whole operation was your idea
Chapter 21: Standing here
Chapter 22: Spy on the fatui you said, It'll be fine you said... FINE YOU SAID!
Chapter 23: If you want it.
Chapter 24: Back away i will deal with this fatui scum myself
Chapter 25: How are you water
Chapter 26: Put these horny ambitions to rest
Chapter 27: Peek a boo motherfucker
The best comments in this book so far... part 2
Chapter 28: "I will do what i must"
Chapter 29: Excuse me brah
Chapter 30: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 1)
Chapter 31: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 2)
Chapter 32: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 3)
Chapter 33: Mr.FineAss vs The lord of pigeons
Chapter 34 : I have no enemies
Chapter 35: The archon of Thighs
Chapter 36 : You're finally awake.

Chapter 3 : Egg destroyer

3K 68 17
Da BrazilianSamuraiboy

Warning : boring chapter sorry :(

After clearing the first temple with Amber and almost getting killed by a gang of whopperflowers Y/n and Paimon finally arrived at the second temple to help Mr. FineAss destroy the second egg .

Kaeya: You've arrived.

Y/n : No shit sherlock .

Kaeya: Come closer. Can you smell that ?

Y/n : Smell? Who the fuck do you think i am tanjiro ?

Kaeya : Well something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes , hilichurls and whatever is giving stormterror extra power .

Y/n : The thing that gives stormterror extra power is a glowing egg filled with anemo energy , probably his or her kids , so what we need to do is peform an abortion and everything will be fine . I still can't believe that dragons need to breed in order to get stronger.

Kaeya : Hmmm this is unexpected . It's a pity that them temple of wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity . Let's head in Y/n .

Inside the temple Y/n and Kaeya were stopped by a group of hilichurls blocking their path but since the hilichurls were standing on water Kaeya could just freeze them and kill them easily.

Kaeya : Let me show how the knights of favonius conquer our adversaries .

Y/n : Ok them go ahead i don't mind staying in here doing nothing .

Y/n sits down and let Kaeya deal with all of the hilichurls in the temple.

Kaeya : Y/n unless im mistaken you don't seem to have a vision , so how exactly is it that you're able to channel elemental energy ?

Paimon: It was a very strange occurrance ...

Y/n : The hell do u mean i don't have a vision! I'm not blind i have 2 eyes right in my face.

Kaeya : .......... Understandable.

Y/n and Kaeya keep going deeper in the temple looking for the egg, they had to pass through a few flametrowers , a few slimes and make a few ice bridges but there was nothing they couldn't handle.

After killing a bunch of slimes they finally find the egg , and Y/n peforms a perfect abortion by stomping on the egg very agressively.

Kaeya : Bravo ! What a perfomance ! You are to my surprised a well-trained Knight . The batles you just fought were sights to behold.

Y/n : Dude we just killed a few slimes there's nothing special about this.

Kaeya: Haha, i see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty. Stories of your heroic deeds to save mondstadt shall be known throughout the city of freedom well into the future. Please do visit me our headquartees when you have the time .

Y/n : Yeah yeah i will . Now i gotta go help the hot librarian with the other temple bye .

TIMESKIPU DA

Y/n and Paimon arrives at last temple to help ara ara librarian destroy the last egg.

Lisa : Hey cutie . You're going to help me out too? How kind of you.

Y/n : Well i don't have any other things to do and maybe i can find a few clues of where are my friends inside this temple .

Lisa : Well don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything .

Y/n: What kind of things does a librarian do ?

Lisa : Good question . Basically, things other than that which require brawn ... or brains.

Paimon : So... what does that leave ?

Lisa doesn't  answer Paimon's question and enters the temple .

Y/n : Looks like we have our answer.

Inside the temple the trio starts looking for the last egg .

Y/n : Ok deep breaths Y/n , remember everything gramps taught you about how to avoid distractions . Concentrate on the enemies and not on Lisa boobs . You can do it !

While Y/n was trying to contain his perveted thoughts Lisa has discovered the location of the last egg.

Lisa: I knew it . There was a strong elemental energy coming from deep withing this temple. Paimon are you able to flost across?

Paimon: Can't do much even if she does .

Y/n : Maybe i can yeet her towards that place, then she destroy the egg and the city will be safe .

Paimon : NO, THAT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA! There's a wind current over there, we can use it to find the egg wihout yeeting Paimon !

Y/n : But yeet you it's the easiest and faster way to destory the egg .

Lisa : Y/n it's better if we take the wind current , throw Paimon from here is very risky .

Y/n : You're right let's take the wind current

Paimon : Simp.

Y/n : Shut up Paimon !

Y/n and Lisa take the path that have a wind current and while they were looking for the egg they have been stopped by hilichurls and slimes . And if you think i am going to narrate a fight against boring enemies like hilichurls and slimes ........... you're wrong...  basically Lisa defeat all of them with the power of moaning

Timeskip after Y/n and Lisa defeated all the creatures in the temple and finally founded the last egg

Lisa : So this is where the power from stormterror is coming from . Ok Y/n now you only need to break and we can head home and relax.

Y/n breaks the egg and chest appears in front of him .

Y/n : Damn this chest is thicc, he must have much better things than the others.

Y/n picks up all the valuable things in the chest while Lisa starts talking to Paimon .

Lisa : Dragon of the east, lion of the south wolf from the north, falcon of the west... they are the four winds of mondstadt affiliated with barbatos. The god of anemo. The dragon of the east stormterror. The dragon of the east stormterror , its real name is Dvalin.

Lisa : Through most in mondstadt seem to have forgotten in all this "stormterror" business. So now do you know why Dvalin is only able to channel three of the four winds power. Because it has been consuming itself from the beginning.

Paimon : But why ?

Lisa : Because of hatred i presume .

Paimon : Hatred?

Lisa : Hatred for mondstadt. Hatred drive it to become something more powerful than wind itself, to become stormterror.

Paimon : But why would one of the four winds hate the city it was supposed to protect?

Lisa : Uhh ... as a child of mondstadt, it's something really hard to say aloud. Here take this is a very old story from more than a century ago.

Lisa gives Paimon a very THICC book , the book was very heavy and when Paimon grabbed it she couldn't float because of the weight and she fell on the floor.

Lisa : Now Y/n , could tell me why ... what in the world is this kid doing?

Y/n:

Y/n was so much happy with all the mora he got from the chest that he started doing fornite default dance.

Lisa: Y/n , hey Y/N!

Lisa kept calling Y/n but he kept dancing . So lisa threw a lighting right next to Y/n .

Y/n : *screams externally* AAAAAAAH ! The hell was that for !

Lisa : You weren't listening to me so i though that a litle shock could bring you back to reality.

Y/n : A LITLE SHOCK ,THAT SHIT COULD HAVE KILL ME! *sigh* what you want to tell me ?

Lisa : I would like to know why you were staring at my boobs the entire time since we entered the temple .

She said with a very menacing tone that send chills down on Y/n spine. He could even see a dark aura around her .

Y/n : Shit shit shit , she's definetly going to kill me for this ,i have failed what am i going to do !? Im dead there's  no shit i can do now i can only accept my fate ................ wait i have plot armor + the charm of being a harem protagonist, maybe she can forgive me because im super hot and all that shit.

Paimon : He's so dead .

Y/n : W-well to be honest  y-your ... boobs are GORGEOUS , and i couldn't help but to stare at them, im sorry .

Y/n : OK THIS WAS HORRIBLE I'M DEAD!

A very uncomfortable and strange silence took over the place .After a few seconds  Lisa decided to talk .

Lisa : Ara~ara i wasn't expecting you to say something like that .I should have eletrify you to death , but since you were honest with me i will let that pass . Also

Lisa lifts Y/n's chin so she can look at him directly in the eye. Making his face gets red just like a tomato.

Lisa : You look very cute when you are nervous.

Y/n : T-thanks ?

Lisa giggles and leaves the temple leaving Y/n and Paimon alone with the book she gave them .

Paimon : What in the world was that ?

Y/n : I guess... i got saved by plot ?

------------------------
Chapter end

This chapter was shorter than the others because my creativy has gone to a very long journey around the galaxy and stil deidn't came back also i am trying to make atleast 1 chapter per week . But i promise the next chapter will be way better than this shit.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
407K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
173K 9.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...