Ardhangini To Arkara [Complet...

By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

Sidharth Shukla, son of Ashok Shukla and Mrs. Rita Shukla belongs to an multi-millionare, mafia typical Richi... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Daughter
Chapter 3 - Irritation
Chapter 4 - Determinant
Chapter 5 - Baby
Chapter 6 - Steel
Chapter 7 - Dare
Chapter 8 - Rediculous
Chapter 9 - Scared
Chapter 10 - Bhaiya
Chapter 11 - Realization
Chapter 12 - Decision
Chapter 13 - Headline
Chapter 14 - Furious
Chapter 15 - Information
Chapter 16 - Leaving
Chapter 17 - Hairs
Chapter 18 - Initiative
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Dance
Chapter 21 - Dinner
Chapter 22 - Friend
Chapter 23 - Encounter
Chapter 24 - Necklace
Chapter 25 - Sleep
Chapter 26 - Help
Chapter 27 - Breakfast
Chapter 28 - Pati
Chapter 29 - Video
Chapter 30 - Justifications
Chapter 31 - Bhindi
Chapter 32 - Mocking
Chapter 33 - Dad
Chapter 34 - Miss
Chapter 35 - Preparation
Chapter 36 - Claim
Chapter 37 - Home
Chapter 38 - Love
Chapter 39 - Passion
Chapter 40 - Worry
Chapter 41 - Accusations
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Fervent
Chapter 44 - Mazah
Chapter 45 - Closure
Chapter 46 - Saree
Chapter 47 - Jealous
Chapter 48 - Sargi
Chapter 49 - Karwachauth
Chapter 50 - Indifference
Chapter 51 - Baaz
Chapter 52 - Honesty
Chapter 53 - Assurance
Chapter 54 - Off
Chapter 55 - Zee
Chapter 56 - Broken
Chapter 57 - Intimacy
Chapter 58 - Kasam
Chapter 59 - Byiee
Chapter 60 - Helplessness
Chapter 61 - Relief
Chapter 62 - Flashes
Chapter 63 - News
Chapter 64 - Bitter
Chapter 65 - Jhooth
Chapter 66 - Way
Chapter 67 - Instructions
Chapter 68 - Weired
Chapter 69 - Chor
Chapter 70 - Wait
Chapter 71 - Day
Chapter 72 - Longingness
Chapter 73 - Belated
Chapter 75 - Mine
Chapter 76 - Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 74 - Reasons

4.6K 704 73
By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

"Mein apki dawai lekar aati hoon", saying so she left the room while adjusting her clothes at her way out.

Sidharth sighed and leaned against the headboard. The image of her debating within herself, the self - doubt which reflected on her face at the moment he declined on letting their battle against each other die down under physical passion, it was haunting and before he could have elaborated to her with a bit more clearly she left the place. Their fight seems to be a never ending one's this time. They haven't even figured out the previous ones and yet another is added on to the list, great.

Sana was in the kitchen, the only safe place in the mension where she knew no one will bump into her. She held the counter top to steady herself as a few tears pricked her eyes and she took deep breaths to calm herself down. She had a thought for a moment of being hurt, she was indeed hurt for a moment but as she let her thoughts dwell onto her actions she knew what he did was right. What they were about to do actually seem insane and toxic but what actually hurt her was the realization that where they stood, how far have they drifted from each other.

They did this to their selves. They made this wall among them so stronger that it's actually seeming impossible at this moment to break that. She hated every bit of it, every single bit of it. They have grown so distant and it's physically hurting her.

Sighing she filled a glass of water and walked upstairs after grabbing his medicines. She walked inside and handed him the medicine with the bowl of rasmalai which she has brought for him. She knew he hated the taste of medicine but he was just way too much of a man to admit it but relief washes over his frowned features when he actually ate the rasmalai after having the bitter medicine. He placed the bowl aside and then called her as she turned around to leave the room.

"Baby", he called.

"Hnmm", she retorted turning around.

"Baby idhar aa", he softly pleaded.

"Sidharth you need to sleep", she dismissed.

"Kab tak aise bhagenge hum log", he asked gazing at her hopefully.

"I don't know", she sighed closing her eyes.

"Come here naa baby", he pleaded opening his arms for her and this time she couldn't resist as she walked to him and sat down beside him.

"Why did we grew so distant sweetheart", he asked after a prevailed silence.

"One thing lead to another without the first one getting sorted", she honestly told and he fell silent, agreeing to it silently.

"Apne school mein mujhe kyu chodha tha apne voh sab jan ke kiya tha and I want to know the reason", she asked after a while with her gaze focused at the floor, first things first she had decided.

"This I mean mafia thing is our family business i have gotten this inheritance and I was supposed to be go to training for this and I didn't wanted to involve you in this that's why I left you", he honestly stated now telling her the whole truth.

"Phir apne Yeh kyu bola that I deserve to watch you and S.. Saumya-", she started but then stopped mid sentence as being unable to complete it as she bite onto her lip.

"It was my defence mechanism jaise tune hurt kiya vaise hi mujhe bhi kuch aisa bolna tha which will hurt you-", he honestly spoke but she cut him off.

"And you knew this will get to me", she said completing the sentence.

"Am sorry", he quickly spoke.

"It's okay am no saint here as well", she said with a faint smile.

"Apne kyu chupaya sab Sidharth, I know mujhe apne parents pe Pehle point out karna chahiye tha and if i haven't Pointed out a finger at them I shouldn't have did that to you as well lekin unn logo pe maine kabhi haq nahi rakha kyuki mujhe beti ka haq, pyaar kuch bhi nahi mila unn logo se lekin aap pe toh haq bhi rakha aur expectations bhi kyuki apne pyaar, care sab diya and I started expecting from you that you won't betray me you'll love me always, you'll not hide things from me par phir kyu Sidharth, phir kyu, apko pata hein kitna ganda laga jab ek tisre bande se mujhe apne parivar ki batein pata chali I wasn't even believing him till the time he actually proved it all to me", she asked with a few tears rolling down her eyes and he was quick to wipe them off.

"I wouldn't say ki maine, hamari families ya kisi ne bhi sahi kiya tumse Yeh sab chupa ke but as of me I didn't had any other option baby mein tumhe protect karna chahta tha iss pain se Yeh sab joh tum abhi feel kar rahi ho-", he started but she cut him off with a bitter chuckle.

"Protect", she chuckled.

"Aap papa ki trah baat kar rahe hein protect, protect protect iss protection ke naam pe barbad kar diya meri life sabne", she said closing her eyes in defeat.

"It's just after zee we all were scared, I hate to admit lekin hum sab darne lag gaye the kyuki tumko kuch hote hue dekhne ki himmat hum mein se kissi mein bhi nahi hein", he said shuddering even at the thought of it.

"Aap Yeh sab chodh nahi sakte we can start afresh", she suddenly asked and the horrified look at his face told her the answer itself.

"I can't let go of my business that's who i am and what I do, bahut reasons hein uske piche joh hum karte hein", he spoke, his voice stern.

"Reasons", Sana frowned.

"Yes! reasons my grandfather and grandmother was police officers like on a very high post. They have served their lives, lekin pata hein ek din naa gunde aaye police station mein aur akein unko utha ke leke gaye. Janti ho shehar ke commissioner ko utha ke leke gaye zinda jala diya unn dono ko sab ke samne aur law & order ke hisab se there was no proof nothing against those people so they were set free nothing happened against them. My father he turned out to be an orphan at the age of seventeen and that's when he joined this world, mafia world jaha pe sirf galat aur sahi matter karta hein, law, order aur uske ristrictions nahi", he explained.

"Jab mujhe btaya tha that am supposed to be killing people I was ready to run away from here somewhere far away because kisi bhi normal insan ke liye kisi ki jaan lena isn't a joke and I was no different. Mujhe bhagna tha i was on my way out when dad caught me and he took me to my grandfather's room hamare Pehle valein ghar mein, where they used to live. You know that room was filled with medals, his stars and everything they both have achieved and then dad told me about their murder and on that moment I agreed on getting involved aur phir jab training ke liye gaya toh we had visits in colleges, campus and so many other places matlab I can't tell you how bad things were, drugs were killing the youth and you know law ke naam pe unn logo pe kya action liya jata tha deal kar lete the police valein unse paiso mein. Youth khrab hoyi jaa raha hein, itne parents the jinhone apne bache kho diye lekin kisi ko koi matlab hi nahi hein sala paise se agey kisi ko kuch dikhta hi nahi tha", he said with a bitter smile.

"Apne kya kiya phir", she curiously asked.

"Joh drugs supplier the unhi ko pakad liya hamare pas naa toh unke ameer baap ki approach lagti thi naa saboot ki kami ki vajah se unhe baizzat bari kiya jata tha toh voh log Humse darne lag gaye. 8% death rate due to drugs was reduced to 1% and we're still working for the rest of the 1% as well",he told and she nodded slightly proud of her husband.

"Kisi ko bura batane mein naa ek minute lagta hein lekin uske piche ke reasons, uss bande ko bura kisne bnaya Yeh koi ni janna chahta", Sidharth further added and her heart clenched she herself did the same too.

"How did my parents get involved with papa", Sana curiously asked.

"Dad aur papa school time se best friends the but after college and all that stuff in which my dad was involved they lost contact. But then one day dad found papa on road lifeless, he was highly drugged when dad brought him home. Dad treated him and he got normal but jab dad ne sab pucha Toh Mr. Gill matlab papa ne btaya that he was forcefully drugged and he wanted to destroy those who did that damage to him. He was drugged to death that too forcefully. Dad ne papa ko apne sath mila liya and they started working on things, business partners aur crime partners sab sath mein banein. Even you know mom - dad aur tumhare maa papa ki shaadi bhi ek hi mandap mein hui thi maa abhi bhi itne proud se btati hein yeh sab", Sidharth told with a somewhat fond smile.

"You all had your reasons", she mumbled more to herself.

"You said that y... You wanted to a.. Abort the child, joh ki tha bhi nahi a.. Agar in future you'll get pregnant would you be doing the same", he asked gasping for breath as repeating the very same harsh words said by her wasn't easy for him but they need to clear things out and communication is actually the key.

"Sidharthhh no I would never am sorry, am sorry I didn't mean it I just said it to hurt you I would never do that to our child never", she said shaking her head at the thought of it.

"I know, I understand", he said with a somewhat relieved sigh.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre ✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.2K 40
Sidnaaz...A famous couple.....known for their acting skills. They will be entering BB 13 as singles but everyone knows they are married as they had a...
534K 38.2K 66
Sidharth Shukla-A rude,arrogant, ruthless mafia.32 years old .Though being a mafia and risking his own life along with his family, he can't tolerate...
10.5K 872 14
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...
8.9K 1.1K 18
"it's clear, you'll be marrying Sidharth Shukla" Parag announces the terrible and dreadful news to his daughter Shehnaaz. she was in great shock and...