Transformers RID; New Beginni...

נכתב על ידי Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... עוד

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Exiles
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Enemy of My Enemy

Bee Cool

1.2K 28 9
נכתב על ידי Detectivegel

(A/N Sorry for taking so long due to work and it'll be a slow update. I might take long on the next chapter. Anyway, enjoy)

Days has passed, Nova was jogging through the forest, getting into her shape. As she did some stretches and fist punching then started jogging again. She felt relaxed as she opened the portal to her base where it led her to the bathroom. She came back to the scrapyard after feeling refreshed. 

Nova saw Campy and Luna playing with a squeaky ball that they found. For some reason, Campy seems to enjoy the squeaky ball. She chuckled at the sight as she heads over to the command center where she sees Fixit searching for something with Bumblebee.

"No. No. That won't do." Fixit said while was looking for something. "Oh! Look at that."

"Did you find the parts? Can you build me a new Decepticon Hunter?" Bee asked.

"No, but I found my back buffer," Fixit said and showed the buffer. "Oh, sorry, lieutenant. I'm afraid I don't have the requisite charts-Carts-Parts to build you another Decepticon Hunter."

 Bee looked bit disappointed which Nova placed her hand on his pede, comforting him. 

"Well, I was surprised you managed to make even two. Their designs are very difficult, which would explain why we need them for prisoner." Nova said.

"It's not your fault, Fixit. I should have taken better care of it during our mission. Maybe Windblade confiscated one during one of her missions." Bumblebee suggested.

"Checking inventories of Windblade's known caches." Fixit said.

"Heads up!" Blurr shouts while came through carrying a box while in hurry. Right then Denny and Russell came with old washing machine.

"Watch it!" Denny shouted, but luckily Blurr managed to move so he won't crash on them and kept going.

"Kids." Bee stated.

"Really? And here I thought I wasn't the only one." Nova said jokingly which Bee gave a playful glare.

"I know I know. I'll talk to him." Bumblebee said before went look for Blurr which Nova decided to follow as well.

Once they find Blurr, he was doing a special handshake with Sideswipe. Then Sideswipe showed the box of pistons to Bumblebee. Bee and Nova notice that it was the same box Blurr was carrying.

"Didn't I ask you to get these pistons, Sideswipe?" Bumblebee asked.

"Blurr's Rescue Bot team called, asking when he'd be back. So I figured we'd end his internship today with some last teaching moments." Sideswipe replied.

"Yeah. I've done perimeter checks, fence repairs, and weapons cleaning. Sideswipe's been totally on point about everything." Blurr said.

"Or totally dumping his chores on you." Bumblebee said.

"Or do 2 things at the same time like doing and dumping his chores while giving last lessons." Nova pointed.

"Hey, all good, Bee. We had a rough start, but Swipe and I are brobots." Blurr said/

"You know it," Sideswipe said.

"Nailed it." Then they made their special handshake again.

Nova rolled her eyes as she and Bee pass through them. "Bee's a good guy, but sometimes he can kind of be a dipstick in the mud," Sideswipe said.

"I heard that!" Bumblebee shout. Sideswipe and Blurr went elsewhere to laugh, while Denny came to check the situation.

 "I don't get it. I thought I was one of the bots." Bee wondered.

"Oh, do I know the feeling. Don't let it get to you. It took me a while to realize I can't be a father and a friend to Rusty. All youngsters need an authority figure." Denny said.

But Bumblebee didn't seem to listen and tried to imitate that special handshake.

"Oh no. He's not trying....." Nova mumbled.

::Lieutenant, I have good news.::  Fixit informed through com-link. ::I checked Windblade's records. There is indeed a Decepticon Hunter in one of her caches. Unfortunately, the cache is located in a heavily populated area. West Rock is an island city. The bridge is the only way to access it from the mainland.:: 

"And it's heavily populated? Oh, man, I bet that means I'm not invited." Grimlock complained.

"It may be prudent to select a small team for this mission." Drift stated.

"Drift's right. With so many humans around, this is gonna be a tough retrieval. Keeping a low profile is key, so I'm only taking Strongarm." Bumblebee informed.

"A mission on my last day and I can't go?" Blurr said.

"Sorry, Blurr. I'll tell you what: When I get back, I'll teach you an awesome move I learned from Optimus Prime. You'll nail it in no time. All right." Bumblebee suggested.

"Oh no...." Nova said, facepalmed.

"Optimus' stuff is always cool. But waiting around to learn it, not so much. Let's bounce." Sideswipe said before he and others started to leave into other things.

Nova called, "Drift."

Drift turned to her which she gesture him to come close, much to his oblige. She whispered, "Keep on eye on Bee."

He stared at her with confusion which Nova added, "I had a bad feeling that he might do something stupid while trying to act... cool."

Drift nodded in understanding as he stood up and left with Bee's team to check one of Windblade's caches.

Russell notice Nova as he walked up to her. "Your not going with them?"

"Nah...It's just only scouting mission. They'll call me when they need me." Nova said calmly. As Russell left, Nova sighed as she looked up in the sky with a worry expression. 'Try not to do anything stupid, Bee'

After a while, Nova was sitting on the chair, reading a book and everything felt normal, until...

::Strongarm to the base, Decepticon activity at the cache site. Requesting immediate backup.::

"I'll try to get a lock on the signal," Fixit informed.

"Well, looks like Blurr get to his last mission, before returning," Nova said, standing up from her seat and placing the book down.  "Denny, better get a crane-disguise to Grimlock."

It didn't take long before Denny and Grimlock were ready to pass through the ground bridge, once Fixit set the coordinates.

Meanwhile, Nova stayed with Fixit to help in the command center. It was mostly simple, but since others were middle of the city, it wasn't easy to locate Stunticons because of city's broadcasts. Well, no wonder it was middle of the day and people were on the move with their vehicles.

Nova was at the control panels, looking through the records using her technopathy. Fixit asked, "What are you doing, Nova?"

"When Bee told me about the Stunticons, I thought I might gain info. through the records." Nova replied as  she still check any records of them, but after going through a bit of them...

"Huh, Weird... Fixit, can you check this. I think I either can't do this or something is up." Nova said. Fixit look what he meant and came to the same conclusion.

"This is very weird..." Fixit said.

"What is?" Nova asked.

::Fixit, anything new?:: Bumblebee asked.

"The signals remain stationary near your coordinates. And we cross-checked their energy signatures with the Cybertronian law enforcement database. Oddly, their records seem to have been erased." Fixit informed.

Nova froze hearing that. Erased?

::Some bot must've hacked the database, but these toasters don't seem the hacking type.:: Sideswipe said.

::Unless they work for someone else.:: Bumblebee suggested.

Now Nova was more shocked. Records erased, work someone else. 'Could it be someone was behind this?' She wondered.

::Nova, I need you here with us. In case, we might accidentally caused damaged during the fight:: Bee commed.

Nova replied, "Sure, I'll be there. Just try to keep the collateral damage minimum." as she opened the portal which teleport her to the parking lot building. She saw Sideswipe and Blurr in their vehicle mode as she run up to them.

Sideswipe said, "Hey Nova, Glad you made it."

Nova replied, "Did you find them?"

He was about to answer when they heard the crashing sound above them. Blurr said, "I think Bee and Drift found them." Nova got inside Blurr as the trio head to where they are.

When they arrive at the upper floor, they saw Bee and Drift being bury in debris by a bigger Decepticon, holding a hammer. Nova wonder with a surprised look, 'So, that's a Stunticon. He looks bigger.'

She got out of Blurr as they rushed in and knock the Con down, dropping the weapon which shot the ceiling, missing Drift. Nova went over to Bee and said worriedly, "Bee, you alright?"

Bee looked up and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Sideswipe drive up to Bee, transforming into his bot mode. "Yo Bee just chill let me and Blurr handle this in style."

Bee said, trying to acting cool, " Hah, I've got style you haven't seen. Watch me nail-this double decker."

Nova shouted, "Bee, Wait!!!!"

Bee attacks the Stunticon head on, only to be knocked aside by the stolen Decepticon Hunter and almost plummets to the ground before Blurr can catch him. Unfortunately, The Stunticon has been causing mayhem, swinging the weapon as the incoming car hit Blurr which leave them hanging on the building.

The Stunticon was about to finish them but Sideswipe prevents him from moving in on the pair however he was pounded a bit and was thrust into the wall. Sideswipe told that he had it and suggested Drift to help rescue Bee and Blurr. The Stunticon charged which Drift and Sideswipe evade it. 

Drift said, "Students, Assist." 

While Drift went to save them, Sideswipe was distracting him but was about to be overpowered when Nova appeared beside the Con.

"Hey!!!" Nova called.

The Stunticon turned to her, surprise to see a human as she added, "I have something to say and it goes something like this."

As she used her sonic scream attack at the Stunticon, causing him to cover his audio-receptor in pain. Feeling disoriented, Sideswipe and Nova nodded at each other as they charged at the enemy

After Drift reminds him he needs to act more like a leader, Bee comes up with a plan as they charged the Stunticon. While Nova, Sideswipe and Blurr were fighting the Stunticon, about to be overpowered when Jetstorm and Slipstream attack him which annoys him.

He tried to stomp on them before Drift slashed him with a sword, causing him to flinch. Bee called, "Hey!!!"

The Stunticon turned to Bee which he punched the pillar, causing the cracks to appear. The Stunticon smirked, "cute." as he charged at Bee which Nova know what he was planning as she used her telekinesis power to break the pillar, causing the ceiling fall on the Decepticon. They walked over to see two Decepticons instead of one, groaning in pain. 

'Huh? They're actually combiners, no wonder why he looks so bigger.' Nova thought.

Bee picked up the hammer as Sideswipe walked over to him. "Woah, Bee you really nailed it....then...whatever."

Bee smiles before the hammer started to spark which Nova noticed it. "Scrud." They said unison as Bee throws the hammer which exploded. 

The blast pushes the trio as they looked up to see flames, much to Drift's shock.

Sideswipe exclaimed, "Bee!!!"

Blurr said, "Oh no." 

Dodging the blast, Bee emerges from the flames carrying Drag Strip and Wildbreak, with a shield surrounding him. They stared at him in awe as Nova walked up to him and said with a crossed arm, "I got your back, Bee."

Bee smiled as the shield disappeared and he commed. "Strongarm, Grimlock....the cons are in custody, regroup at our coordinates."

Nova said, feeling uneasy, "Uh did you guys feel something?"

Unfortunately, the floor collapses underneath the Autobots, and when they pick themselves up, the Stunticons are long gone. 

Bee corrected, "Now we're at the same coordinates were just a little lower."

Fixit commed, ::Sir, I'm registering two Stunticon energy signal crossing the bridge at excessive speed.::

Bee said disappointed, "Strongarm and Grimlock already left there. Scrap....and I guess this mission was a bust."

Blurr stated, "not a complete bust" as they see the trailer containing the rest of the raided cache.

Sideswipe walked up to him, "Nice interning, intern."

Nova looked up the hole above them as she sighed, "So much for collateral damage."

She used her staff to restored the damaged parking lot building as if it wasn't there. Blurr walked up to her, looking surprised. "Woah.....I can see why that staff is handy."

Nova twirled her staff before placing it over her shoulder with a wink.

 As consolation, they do succeed in retrieving the trailer containing the rest of the raided cache. After regrouping with Strongarm and Grimlock, it was time to say farewells to Blurr.

Blurr said, "I'd love to stick around and help but I better get back to my rescue team before heatwave blows a gasket."

Sides groaned, "oh man....now who's going to change my oil in the mornings ."

Nova stared at him and said, "Really? that's what your worried about."

Blurr chuckled, "You'll manage, bro." 

He turned to Bee, "thanks for all the stuff you taught me. Especially how leaders stays truly cool when his team needs him most."

Sideswipe said, "No joke. Sweet-style, Bee. " as he raised his hand.

Bee smirked, knowing what it meant as they did the handshake style before ending with a finger gun, blowing a nonexistent air. 

Bee said, " Nailed it."

Nova shake her head with amusement, "That's my Bumblebee."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

127K 2K 31
SEQUEL TO TRANSFORMERS PRIME; LED BY FATE OR DESTINY. Nova's life is even more crazier than it was before. Not only that, but now she founds out tha...
25.7K 518 29
After finding the all spark, Lexie sets out on a journey to find the autobots, but will she reach them before the deceptions reach her.... A book bas...
70.6K 988 18
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Changes can happen. The Autobot Base is destroyed, her team scattered and The Decepticons may have won but that doesn't...
733 62 9
Returning home Nova never imagined what life had planned for her. But the moment she meets the Autobots she becomes great friends with them. But with...