Ardhangini To Arkara [Complet...

By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

Sidharth Shukla, son of Ashok Shukla and Mrs. Rita Shukla belongs to an multi-millionare, mafia typical Richi... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Betrayal
Chapter 2 - Daughter
Chapter 3 - Irritation
Chapter 4 - Determinant
Chapter 5 - Baby
Chapter 6 - Steel
Chapter 7 - Dare
Chapter 8 - Rediculous
Chapter 9 - Scared
Chapter 10 - Bhaiya
Chapter 11 - Realization
Chapter 12 - Decision
Chapter 13 - Headline
Chapter 14 - Furious
Chapter 15 - Information
Chapter 16 - Leaving
Chapter 17 - Hairs
Chapter 18 - Initiative
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Dance
Chapter 21 - Dinner
Chapter 22 - Friend
Chapter 23 - Encounter
Chapter 24 - Necklace
Chapter 25 - Sleep
Chapter 26 - Help
Chapter 27 - Breakfast
Chapter 28 - Pati
Chapter 29 - Video
Chapter 30 - Justifications
Chapter 31 - Bhindi
Chapter 32 - Mocking
Chapter 33 - Dad
Chapter 34 - Miss
Chapter 35 - Preparation
Chapter 36 - Claim
Chapter 37 - Home
Chapter 38 - Love
Chapter 39 - Passion
Chapter 40 - Worry
Chapter 41 - Accusations
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Fervent
Chapter 44 - Mazah
Chapter 45 - Closure
Chapter 46 - Saree
Chapter 47 - Jealous
Chapter 48 - Sargi
Chapter 49 - Karwachauth
Chapter 50 - Indifference
Chapter 51 - Baaz
Chapter 52 - Honesty
Chapter 53 - Assurance
Chapter 54 - Off
Chapter 55 - Zee
Chapter 56 - Broken
Chapter 57 - Intimacy
Chapter 58 - Kasam
Chapter 59 - Byiee
Chapter 60 - Helplessness
Chapter 61 - Relief
Chapter 62 - Flashes
Chapter 63 - News
Chapter 65 - Jhooth
Chapter 66 - Way
Chapter 67 - Instructions
Chapter 68 - Weired
Chapter 69 - Chor
Chapter 70 - Wait
Chapter 71 - Day
Chapter 72 - Longingness
Chapter 73 - Belated
Chapter 74 - Reasons
Chapter 75 - Mine
Chapter 76 - Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 64 - Bitter

4.1K 736 104
By Prernnnaaahhhhhh

"Who are you", he asked in disbelief.

"Even i myself don't know who am i, aap bataiye mein kon hoon", she retorted bitterly.

Her hand moved down to her stomach inside the blanket to feel that little life growing inside her. The moment he has told her about a life growing inside them, she felt like  happiness washing over her but the very next moment the scene of her husband murdering a man mercilessly flashed in front of her eyes and the happiness was blown away as soon as it came.

"Someone jise mein nahi janta", came his low voice

"Mein bhi nahi jaan paa rahi hoon khud ko aisa kyu ho raha hein why is this happening why do you hide-", she blurted out but then stopped herself closing her eyes and biting onto her lip.

"Kya pata laga tumhe", he was quick to pick up on her incomplete words.

"Kyu kuch chupaya tha kya", she smirked and his face turned pale making the smirk wipe off from her face.

She sighed and leaned against the headboard of her bed. She's been trying to convince herself from the past one month that maybe, maybe all that she has seen might be wrong maybe her husband won't have done such a thing. Maybe it was some scene of a picture and the guy has morphed it with their figures, sounds absurd but she has tried to provide herself with every possible excuse which might have the tendency to prove him innocent.

"Why do you want to abort, tumne mera pyaar qabool kiya na Infact you loved me back toh aaj hamare pyaar ki nishani ko khatam karne ki baat kyu, khayal bhi kaise aaya", he asked choking at the end, he don't want to break down in front of her not in front of this version of hers.

"Kya karu iss bache ko janam deke, ek aur rakshas paida kar doon joh logo ki sare aam berehmi se jaan leh le", she spat furiously.

"I fucking knew it", he muttered under his breath.

"He told you didn't he", Sidharth asked.

"Yeah! He did at least someone did varna aap log ke hisab se toh mein puri zindagi bhalekhe mein hi nikal deti ki mera pati toh bada sant admi hein", she said.

"Kya btaya usne", Sidharth asked ignoring her previous comment.

"He s.. Showed me the video where you and family ki.. Killed his family", she managed to say while gazing at him intently with a desperate hope and silent pray to almighty that he might just say that it's false.

"Tumne aakar confront karna bhi zaruri nahi samjha naa", he accused.

"Kyu jhooth tha kya", she asked looking at him desperately waiting to hear it from his mouth that he didn't do anything wrong.

"Vajah voh nahi thi joh am sure usne tumhe batayi hogi", he said wanting to convince her somehow.

"Matlab baat sach thi", she muttered in disbelief.

She chewed onto her lip wanting to control herself as she really don't want to break down at the moment but his acceptance towards that horrific incident has shaken her and shattered all her hopes of that particular thing being proven as wrong which she was holding within herself from the past one month. That man was actually right it's her husband and her family who were making a fool out of her, he wasn't, he was actually speaking the truth the look on Sidharth's face was quite enough to say the rest. She knew the panic filling in his voice was an sign of it, him being there at the wrong end. Her conscience actually laughed at herself inwardly for being this stupid to think about all that being false even after seeing it with her own eyes because somewhere she was trying to convince herself that it's not important that everything we see must come true,it could be false as well but in this case it wasn't.

"His father was involved in drugs so was his mother that's why we have to do that", he further added.

"Koi bhi chiz kisi bande ko marna justify nahi kar sakti", she said standing still onto her ground.

"I know baby I know", he mumbled.

"Don't", she flinched at the endearing.

"Zeenat ke sath joh kuch hua voh bhi apke y. Yeh inhi sab ki vjah se hua naa", she asked after a silence.

"Hnmm Zee ko usi Singhaniya ne kidnap Kiya tha j.. Jisse-", he said and she cut him off.

"Jise apne mara", she said completing the sentence to which he just nodded.

"Zeenat was your biological sister", he added in an attempt to finally come clear in front of her, enough of lies it is.

"What, are you mad I never had a sister", she defended.

"Yeah! You did had a sister, your elder sister Zee, it's just me who couldn't protect her and lost her as well", he said with a bitter face as she stumbled against the floor where she has just stood up in an attempt to launch at him as she grabbed his collar.

"Kya chal raha hein yeh itna jhooth itna sara kuch chupaya mujhse, I don't know a single thing about you, aapne phere liye the naa mere sath phir Yeh sab pure gyarah mahine aur hamari dosti ke itne saal sab kuch jhooth sab jhooth sab jhooth", she chanted launching at him but he kept himself steady as her tiny self barely affected his tall and strong physic.

"Sidharth", Mrs. Shukla's gasp caught their attention and Sana left his collar.

"Aaiye aaiye sara jhoothon ka khandan aaya hein welcome, welcome", Sana said clapping her hands as she spotted Gill's and Shukla's at the door.

"Sana what are you saying", Mr. Gill asked looking at them amusingly at the way she was standing there.

"Nothing much I just get to know that my father used to kill people to earn a living and my husband does the same too", she stated, oh so nonchalantly.

"Sana", Mr. Gill hissed stepping towards her while eyeing at Sidharth looking for an answer.

"Singhaniya told her", Sidharth mouthed.

"We don't kill innocent people", Mr. Gill quickly spoke.

"Yeah! Yeah jaise chor bolta hein maine chori nahi ki", she said with a bitter chuckle escaping out of her throat.

"Can you please stop being so bitter and cold about this we know tumhe farak padta hein toh faltu ka nonchalance kyu dikha rahi ho", Sidharth asked being unable to take anymore of her indifferent behavior.

"Haan apko sachi pata hein aisa",she asked.

"Please don't this", he said staring at her emotionless face helplessly.

"We're done here", she announced.

"W... What", he gasped.

"You heared me the first time, we are done", she said sounding totally unaffected.

"We can fix this baby", he said desperately.

"What is there to fix among us, mujhe bataiye meri zindagi ke theis (23) saal maine ek jhooth jiya I lived a fucking lie, I never knew that I had a sister, I never knew that my best friend was related to some mafia, I never knew that my husband was a gang leader, bachapan se lekar aaj tak apne maa baap ke pyaar ko tarasti aayi thi lekin shaadi ke baad apne saas - sasur se voh pyaar mila lekin Voh log bhi jhoothe sab ke sab jhoothe sabne mujhse chupaya sab ke sab ne aur aap you think you can fix this tell me how, how you'll fix this haan boliye aaj tak haar chiz ke liye apko maaf karti aayi hoon past chodh ke agey badhe lekin kaise jhuth ke sahare, mera naam, kaam, khandan sab kuch jhooth pe tika Infact apki zindagi ke unkahe kisse joh apne Mujhe bahut apna bana kar bataye usme bhi words ko aise ghumaya ki mujhe bhanak tak naa lage ki mera kitna bure tareeke se Kat rahe the aap sab log mile hue ho, meri zindagi ke 23 saal maine iss bhaleke mein guzar diye ki mere papa business men hein but he's a murder so are you. Mein humesha tarsi ki mere maa baap mujhe puche normal logo ki tarah pyaar karein but that never came my way, lekin aap apne voh sab diya apse shaadi hui we took our time but we built our relationship aur jab lagne laga ki finally am happy i have got you and all that toh ek din ake pata chala that i was living inside a bubble and now that bubble is bursted zoom am out of it and now I don't know how to deal with so much of lies so aap batao how should I fix this", she yelled shaking him with the tears finally rolling down her cheeks.

"Am sorry ", Sidharth said looking down at the floor.

Silence prevailed despite the sound of her muffled cries as she sobbed, all this was too much for her to take most importantly this build up, this emotional buildup the stress going on inside her from the last one month, she's been trying to get herself to gather enough courage to voice all these things out but the constant fear of all this turning out to be actually true has stopped her from doing so and today when things are actually getting into the real view she just don't know how to deal with all this.

"You need to understand us as well", he said after a silence hoping that she might try to understand his plight as well.

"Yeah! I should try to understand vaise aaj aap shayad sach mode pe aaye hue hein toh ek baat aur puchti hoon sach bataiyega magar, mujhse shaadi konsa murder case chupane ke liye ki thi", she asked looking at him coldly and he visibly flinched.

"Sana what the hell are you saying Are you even hearing yourself", Mr. Gill yelled.

"Let her be", Sidharth said with a defeated sigh as he closed his eyes and let the tears flow down his face, he knew this will happen but the way she's taking this out is obviously not something acceptable but still he knew Noone of them could do anything in this as at the end of the day it's them all of them who are considered to be at fault.

Pyaar bhejooooooooooooooooo

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 14.1K 40
story by: @with_love_Anu💯 Sidharth Shukla, the arrogant, aggressive, and daring police officer meets Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, the bubbly, witty, chatterb...
6.4K 935 16
"it's clear, you'll be marrying Sidharth Shukla" Parag announces the terrible and dreadful news to his daughter Shehnaaz. she was in great shock and...
125K 13.6K 59
She's his passion. He's her love. Her family doesn't wants her to marry him. But he wants her to be his forever. what happens when both of their fa...
684K 56.7K 83
SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude.. In The Office He Is Rude, Arrogant , Bo...