Moon [BTS Jin Fanfiction]

Av itsme_NanaMirai

※COMPLETED※ "You?" He did not expect to meet her on his brother's wedding day. After years of disappearing... Mer

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Hey you!

72 -Final-

1.1K 58 25
Av itsme_NanaMirai

Jiwook let out a frustrated grunt. "Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes, Doctor Kim," the pharmacist confirmed, nodding his head.

Jiwook heavily sighed, as he looked through the list that the pharmacist had shown to him.

So, Seokjin had been consuming antidepressants.

"Urgh, what was he thinking? Why did he do this?" Jiwook whispered to himself and gave the list back to the pharmacist.

He thanked the pharmacist and walked out of the pharmacy area. He pulled out his phone and looked through his contact list.

He dialed a number, and placed his phone against his ear, waiting for the other end to pick up his incoming call.

"Hello, Seokjung hyung. Where's Jin?"

"Oh, after we met, he said that he's going to Junghye's room."

Jiwook made his way to the emergency stairs area, where there was no one around.

"Hyung, I'm worried about his health. I did a check with the pharmacist here and just found out he's been taking antidepressants for weeks now."

"Oh god..."

"I'm going to her room now to check on him," Jiwook said, starting to climb the stairs up.

"Please Jiwook. And please tell my father about it. I think he's still in the hospital."

"I will."

With that, Jiwook ended the call and continued to ascend the stairs, up until he reached the neurology department.

As he reached the floor, he quickened his pace towards the west wing of the building, entering the patients' ward area.

He entered a hallway where the private rooms were and stopped in front of Junghye's room. He slowly slid open the door.

And there he saw Jin laying his head beside her, sleeping quietly.

"Seokjin?" Jiwook whispered, softly placing his hand onto his cousin's shoulder.

Jin grumbled and rubbed his eyes as he sat up and glanced over to Jiwook beside him.

"Hey, sorry for bothering you," Jiwook apologized.

"It's... fine..." Jin mumbled, his voice cracking at the end.

"You should get some proper sleep," Jiwook advised, as he watched Jin pulling the blanket closely to Junghye. "Jin, I know you've been taking pills. Can you stop?"

"I can't," he bluntly responded, not getting his eyes off of Junghye.

"Look. I know that you're so sad, but please... Everyone around you is worried."

Jin looked up to his cousin and Jiwook could notice the dark circles around his eyes.

"You guys don't have to. I'm absolutely fine," Jin whispered. "I'm not the one that you guys should be worried about. It's Junghye."

"No. Everyone can see how deeply affected you are. Both you and Junghye are our main priorities now."

Jin ignored his cousin, shaking his head weakly. But as he tried to stand up from his seat, Jiwook could see him almost stumbling, and as he grabbed him, one of Jin's hands began to clutch his own shirt, mainly on the chest area.

"Agh..." Jin winced, then his other hand went to Jiwook's shoulder for immediate support.

"Seokjin?" Jiwook called out, holding onto him tight, but as he saw Jin's contorted face, he immediately went into panic mode.

"SEOKJIN!!!" Jiwook yelled, and weak Jin fell back into the chair, now unconscious.

"Oh, shit," Jiwook cursed under his breath as he quickly went to the door and shouted, "NURSE, HELP! I NEED AN EXTRA BED AND RESUS TROLLEY! QUICK!"

A group of nurses who were there immediately rushed off to get the stuff needed. Meanwhile, he ran back into the room and began to place his fingers on Jin's wrist, checking for any pulse.

"Jin, stay with me! STAY WITH ME!" he cried out, while his other hand was going through his contact list and he called a number.

"Geunji, come to Junghye's room, NOW! With Senior Kim!"

*********************

'Wh-What did I do w-wrong? Is it because of the book? I-I-'

'I said GO AWAY! And if you ever come into my sight again, I will not hesitate to hurt you.'

Seokjin bit his lips and nodded in silence, before he turned away and began to walk, leaving her classroom.

Junghye let out a shaky breath, her hands trembled as her eyes were locked onto the book on the floor.

'Good job, Im Junghye,' her classmate laughed, clapping her hands in satisfaction.

Junghye let a tear rolled down her cheek when her classmate put her arm around Junghye's shoulder.

'Oh, come on. How bad can it be losing one friend?' her classmate chuckled.

Suddenly, Junghye turned and swung her fist at the girl.

She screamed in pain as she fell to the ground and before she could even stand up, Junghye pinned her down and continued to punch her face.

Some of her male classmates gathered around her and began to pull Junghye away from the crying girl.

'Come on! You wanted me to be the 'Queen', right? I'll show you what I'll do once I am the 'Queen'!' Junghye yelled, shaking herself away from the boys' grips and managed to land another punch at the other girl.

The girl once again fell to the floor and all her friends managed to grab her and they distanced themselves away from Junghye.

'And to all of you!' Junghye shouted to the rest of the class.

The class went silent, only filled with the sobs of the punched girl.

Junghye looked around, and said; 'Tell everyone, in this school... That no one should touch Kim Seokjin again. Or I will get you.'

Junghye picked up the book 'Moon' off the floor and got back to her seat.

Her classmates were watching her in silence and fear as she opened the book and started to read the intro of the book as if nothing had happened.

Her eyes stuck at the opening words of the book;

'The moon is a loyal companion.

It never leaves. It's always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it's a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.

Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.'

Junghye's vision suddenly blurred, then she covered her eyes as she began to cry.

'What have I done... I'm sorry, Seokjin. I am so sorry...'

*********************

'I promise you, I will be there when you first open your eyes. I will be right next to you when you wake up. Just... promise me that you will... wake up.'

"Turn it to 150! Epinephrine, ready!"

"All clear?"

"Clear!"

A surge of electricity went through the unresponsive body, and the nurses along with Jin's dad glanced at the heart monitor.

"Zero," Geunji announced.

"Shit. Seokjin, wake up, please!" his dad called out, grabbing the shock paddles again.

---------Jin?---------

Jin's dad heard a bed rustling behind him, and as he turned around, there he saw Junghye slowly sitting up, her teary eyes widened as her gaze stuck at lifeless Jin in front of her.

His tears began to form in his eyes before he turned back to his son.

"Jiwook, call the nurses to assess her!" he ordered, placing the paddles on Jin again and called out; "All clear?"

"Clear!" the nurses said in unison, and his dad delivered the shock again.

But still, the heart monitor had only been showing them a flatline.

Jin's dad trembled as he grabbed the shock paddles tight, and looked over to the nurses, urging them to turn the defibrillator power up.

"Senior..." one of the nurses called out.

"250!" the dad shouted, standing closer to the bed and placing the paddles back onto the position.

"But sir-"

"JUST... DO IT! I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY SON HERE!" he cried out, ready to shock his son again.

Right across where the resuscitation was happening in that one room, Junghye had been crying hard in Jiwook's hug, trying to stop her from moving, helped by the other nurses that he had called earlier.

"Jiwook, what happened to Jin?! What happened to Jin?!!" she shrieked, her red eyes were fixed on Jin who hadn't woken up yet from the multiple shocks that had been delivered to him.

"Junghye..." Jiwook called out, trying to calm her down, but she was moving around in his arms, making it hard for him to restrain her. "Junghye, you just woke up-"

Another shock was delivered, and again, only a flatline beep could be heard.

"JIN!!!"

"Nurse!" Jiwook yelled, and the nurses began to hold her arms and legs onto the bed, but she was too strong for all of them.

"No, let me go! I want Jin! Oh god..."

Jin's dad delivered another shock. Again, no response and the flatline beep continued.

No more signs of a beating heart in Kim Seokjin.

"NO!!!" Junghye shrilled, her loud voice filled the room, and everyone in the room hung their head low, as they listened to Junghye's heart-breaking shrill cry.

Jiwook couldn't hold his tears back and began to cry as well.

While the nurses began to tidy up everything, Jin's dad took a step away from the bed and leaned his body against the wall behind him, crying as he watched the nurses begin to disconnect the defibrillator's pads off of Jin's lifeless body.

He slowly glanced over to Junghye, who was still crying in Jiwook's arms.

"Jiwook, take her over here," he urged, trying to steady his breathing.

Jiwook, with teary eyes, looked over to the senior doctor. "But, uncle-"

"Just... do it."

Jiwook glanced down at Junghye as her cry began to settle down a bit, and she began to develop hiccups while still staring at Jin.

After the nurses helped him in removing her IV catheters, Jiwook slipped his arms behind her back and her legs, lifted her, and walked over to Jin's bed, placing her down on the side of his bed.

"Jin, wake up. Wake up now. I'm here. I'm awake," Junghye instantly whispered as she placed her trembling palms on Jin's cold cheeks, patting it softly.

But as she was getting no response, not even a flinch from Jin upon her touch, she began to sob.

"You promised me... You promised me that you'll be right next to me when I wake up! BUT NOT TO THIS! KIM SEOKJIN, WAKE UP!" she cried out, her fingers began to push bits of his hair away from his forehead.

"YOU PROMISED TO GROW OLD WITH ME, FOREVER! WAKE UP, YOU FOOL!"

She nuzzled closer to his neck and continued to cry.

"I PROMISE YOU, THAT I WILL NEVER HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOU, I WILL NEVER TRICK YOU, I WILL NEVER BULLY YOU ANYMORE, SO PLEASE, WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

The room was so silent, only being filled with sobs and Junghye's desperate cry.

She pulled away a bit and stared into his closed eyes as she cupped his cheek.

"Please, stop pretending. I can't live without you... I'm the one who should die, not you..." she whispered, taking a deep breath before her sobs became heavier again. "Jinnie... please wake up... please..."

Jin's dad looked over to his watch as he slowly turned to his assisting nurse. "Time... of death-"

Junghye shot up and sharply turned to him with teary eyes. "NO, HE'S NOT DEAD! HE'S SLEEPING! LOOK! HIS HAND IS STILL WARM!"

"Junghye, stop it," Jiwook interrupted, placing his hands on her shoulders then she turned to him frantically.

"Jiwook, he's not dead. He's still sleeping. I know my Jin, he's just tricking me. He just wanted to surprise me, because that's what I always did to him. He is not dead! HE IS NOT DEAD!" she yelled, shaking her head as she turned back to Jin, placing kisses on his forehead. "Come on, Jin! Come on!!!"

She rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes with high hopes, her breath staggering.

Then a single tear dropped onto his cold skin.

Why can't I feel you at all? Jin... why?

"Junghye, enough," Jiwook calmly said, grabbing her arms and letting out a shaky sigh. "Accept it."

"No..." she cried, her hands shaking as she kept caressing Jin's unresponsive calm face.

A face that was so calm, as if smiling back at her and telling her,

'It's okay, Im Junghye. It's okay.'

"Kim Seokjin..."

***************************************************************************

Finally, I got my hands back onto my fixed laptop. This old laptop is my loyal companion, and I never stay away from it anymore.

Anyways, hey guys. I know I've disappointed you many times for making you wait for too long. I really felt guilty.

Also guilty after completing this chapter TmT

This is NOT the final chapter yet though.. I'm working on the Epilogue now, so please wait ^^

btw, it's almost 2 am now, so... better go to bed now, eh?

Borahae, Nana <3

P.S. I forgot to mention. I had zero knowledge on the hospital resuscitation process, and I only depended on Google search, so... Sorry in advance if i did any mistakes ^^"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
249K 11.7K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
98K 2.1K 37
in the title man maybe smut? maybe angst? probably fluff? we are just reading this to cope
224K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...