From Hated Boy to Godlike Kahn

By LoganW21406-1

Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities... More

Prologue: The Origins of Y/n Kahn
Chapter 1: Past Comes To Light
Chapter 2: Discussion
Chapter 3: Captured Tribe
Chapter 5: United Hall of Heroes and Past Tensions
Chapter 6: Talk of the Gods
Chapter 7: Tournament Proposal
Chapter 8: Let the Tournament Begin
Chapter 9: Ladies Fight
Chapter 10: Realization
Chapter 11: Finales
Chapter 12: Quest Revealed
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Infiltration
Chapter 15: The Cold Heart of Atlas
Chapter 16: Darkness Return
Chapter 17 (Short): Calling in Assistance
Chapter 18: Deception
Chapter 19: Allegiance Change
Chapter 20: Amending the Broken
Chapter 21: Change in Power
Chapter 22: Power in the Sands
Chapter 23: Union Secrets Revealed
Chapter 24: Beginning of the End
Chapter 25: End Game
Final Chapter: Long Live the Queen

Chapter 4: Battle of Leaders

12.5K 175 26
By LoganW21406-1

(SCENE: PRIVATE SHOKAN BATTLE ARENA) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

Y/n Kahn and Raven Branwen stare each other down as Goro, Sheeva, Kintaro and the restrained Branwen Tribe looked on with interest.

"You know, I thought you looked familiar when we first met, but I couldn't put my finger on it. And now, I finally remembered: you're that kid that got into Union and became their personal little punching bag. Honestly, I'm surprised at their utter stupidity in following a foolish motion like that prophecy." Raven says as she takes out her katana.

"I agree. Prophecies should never be involved in the matters of mortals, so your brother and his friends/allies have broken a very strict rule that's punishable by death. But, I don't care for my old world and what damage they've done because I have far more important things to do then mingle with children in the bodies of adults and their foolishness." Y/n Kahn says as he takes out his battle axe he had ever since he got into this world.

He then activates his helmet's automated face guard that he can bring out at will whenever he's in combat.

(A/n: Think of it as those battle masks or face plates the autobots have whenever they enter battle in Transformers Prime.)

"FIGHT!" Goro and Sheeva shouts out, starting the battle.

The two warriors charged at each other as their weapons clashed against each other. The two sides struggle to gain ground over one another until Y/n Kahn knee hit her in the gut.

This caused Raven to drop her guard as Y/n Kahn followed suite with a reversed roundhouse kick, knocking the Bandit leader down to the ground. The Kahn didn't give her time to counterattack as he charged at her with his axe in hand.

But when he tries to strike Raven, she rolls out of the way as she dashed towards her katana. She picked up said katana as she charged towards Y/n Kahn while his back was turned.

However, Y/n Kahn brought out his sword as he dodged the strike.

He then positioned his sword to where Raven's katana passes through the small gaps in it. With a quick move of his hands, he twist his sword sideways, causing Raven's blade to break.

The Bandit leader stared in shock at the sight of her broken katana, but it quickly turned into one of impressment as she discards said katana aside.

"Not bad. Most people couldn't even keep up with me in battle, but you're completely different." She says as Y/n Kahn withdraw his weapons. "Yeah, well, I've trained against all matter of kombatants throughout my years." He explains as Raven raises an eyebrow.

"Years? But you still look very young." Raven asks/says as Y/n Kahn chuckles. "Well that's thanks to my immortal like status." He says. "Immortal? So, you're now a god?" She asked as Y/n Kahn chuckles with amusement.

"God isn't really an accurate description. Instead, I like to think of myself as more of a warrior that's trapped in time, prevent his aging process to happen." He explains with complete modesty as Raven looks at him with suspicion.

"Anyways, wish to resume our fight? Or, do you wish to surrender?" He asks as Raven starts laughing. "Me?!?!? Surrender?!?!? Oh man, I haven't laugh that hard for years?!?!?" She exclaims as she recomposes herself.

"But joking aside, the Branwen Tribe never surrenders." She says as the two enter a fighting stances. They rushed at each other as Y/n Kahn threw the first punch, but Raven blocked the hit and landed a strike at his exposed lower side.

She then went for a knee shot, but he used his right arm to knock Raven off balance by striking at her leg. It worked as Raven staggered a bit, but she was distracted just enough for Y/n Kahn to punch her in the stomach.

Raven stumbled backwards a bit as she shook off his punch. She then turn towards him with a slight glare. "You're holding back, aren't you?" She asks as Y/n Kahn's eyes widened a bit. "And how exactly did you figure that out?" He asked.

"Simple. I could feel how much force someone can use. And I also know you have something else." She says as Y/n Kahn deactivated his face guard. "Incredible. You managed to figure out more about me then anyone else from your world has." He says as he close his eyes and smiles.

"And to answer your previous question: Yes, I do have something else. And it's called." He paused for dramatic effect for a few seconds until he opened them up as the same blue energy appeared again.

"Summer Maiden." He reveals as Raven's face holds one of utter shock. 'But a male being housing the powers of a Maiden has never been heard of before, nor was it even possible!' She thought to herself as she takes a few small steps back.

"Though, I would honestly call myself a Knight rather than a Maiden, but you do you I guess." He dismissively says as he notices Raven's movements. "So, Raven, what is your decision now?" He asks as Raven is pondering on what to do next.

She looked towards her Tribe to see several faces of shock, confusion and confliction, but she turned to Vernal. Her right hand simply nods her head, as if she knew what question Raven was mentally asking.

Raven turned back to Y/n Kahn as she bent down on one knee and bowed to him. "I submit. You won." She says with defeat in her voice.

Y/n Kahn walks towards as he stopped directly in front of her and bent down. "It's okay to admit defeat. It doesn't make you weak, but instead make you stronger." He assures as Raven looked back at him with a small smile on his face. "Guess you becoming the equivalent of a king is the best thing to ever happen." She says as Y/n Kahn chuckles a bit.

"Yes, my Kahnship is what brought this world and all of its residents out of the darkness and tyranny & into the light of freedom." He says.

Raven suddenly remembered something as he adopted a face of sadness. "So, what are you going to do now?" She asked in sadness, thinking of the worst possible scenario that can happen to both her and her Tribe.

Y/n Kahn knew the cause of her change in emotion as she feared of what'll happen now. He stood up as he offered Raven a hand. "I will not claim the lives of both you or your Tribe, but instead, under the promise I made to Dawn Evergreen, the previous wielder of the Summer powers, I shall claim your Spring Maiden powers. And in return, I shall grant you and your Tribe a place you all can recuperate until I can return you all to your own world." He explains.

Raven looked on in shock as she look to his hand, then to him and then to her Tribe. She then smiles as she accepted his hand. "Sure. We'll happily take your offer, but you do know you have to kill me to gain the Spring Maiden powers, right?" She asks.

Y/n Kahn chuckles a bit as he places his hand on her head. Suddenly, Raven's entire body glows reddish pinkish as Y/n Kahn's body turns blue. Soon, something begins happening as the reddish pinkish energy from Raven starts transferring from her to Y/n Kahn.

Soon, the energy from Raven was completely drained from her as the two energies inside of Y/n Kahn starts swirling & mixing together. Y/n Kahn release his hand from Raven's head as she starts wobbling backwards.

"Okaaaay. That was....something." She says through her confused daze and exhaustion. "Yeah, Dawn said that as well when I transferred her powers to me. Don't worry, you'll be back to normal in about a week and a half." He explains as he helps steady Raven.

He then turns towards Goro, Sheeva and Kintaro & gave them a nod of his head. The three Shokans knew what he wants as they ordered their soldiers to untie the Branwen Tribe.

Y/n Kahn then opens up a portal as he turns to Raven. "This will take you to my Castle. And just a heads up, other refugees are there too, so try and play nice until I get back." He says.

The rest of the Tribe enters through the portal as Vernal stops in front of Y/n Kahn. She suddenly gives him a wholesome hug as he gave her a head pat.

She then follows the others through the portal as Raven walks next to Y/n Kahn. "Hey, just a heads up: the Fall Maiden powers is currently split between two hosts, with one of said hosts being under Union Academy in critical condition and the Winter Maiden is under heavy surveillance in Atlas. If you wish to keep your promise to this Dawn girl, then you might need help." She explains as she follows her Tribe through the portal.

'Interesting. Thankfully, Union got the Maidens into this, and they'll get them out of it.' Y/n Kahn says in his head as he formulate a plan.

But that'll be for another day. Now, he needs to meet up with Raiden and consult with the Elder Gods.

(Here's Chapter 4 done. So, Y/n Kahn reveals to be the holder of the Summer Maiden powers and have now obtained both the Spring Maiden powers and information about the other two Maidens. Next chapter will be take us to the United Hall of Heroes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 760 22
Y/N L/N has always wanted to be a hero but sadly he was born without a Sacred Gear, Quirk, Semblance, Magic or any other kind of power. Because of hi...
50.7K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
6.7K 325 14
Ever since Y/n was a young boy he had a soft spot and rooted for the villains to win at least just once but at too young an age he found out just how...
40.3K 1.8K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...