The Chief and Him | Taekook

By bts_bangtang7

Sometimes life takes you to unexpected places, Jeon Jungkook, wanting to enjoy his life, and tried of the bus... More

••• Introduction •••
Chapter 1 - A New Journey
Chapter 2 - Troublesome
Chapter 3 - Annoying Cheif Kim
Chapter 4 - Jerk
Chapter 5 - Good Teacher
Chapter 6 - People Like Him
Chapter 7 - Arrival of someone unexpected
Chapter 9 - Magical 💫
Chapter 10- Butterflies in Stomach 💕
Chapter 11 - Softy Chief Kim 💓
Chapter 12 - Sun Tae Uncle
Chapter 13 - Confronting Jeon
Chapter 14 - The Unique Cafe
Chapter 15- Secret Party
Chapter 16 - Party Party Yeah
Chapter 17 - Dealing with the Pervert
Chapter 18 - Apologize
Chapter 19 - Hoseok's Girlfriend
Chapter 20 - Chief Kim Plan
Chapter 21 - Suspicious man or Jealousy?
Chapter 22 - Happy Chief Kim
Chapter 23 - Love and insecurities
Chapter 24 - Chief Kim is my boyfriend!
Chapter 25- Mr Lee and Taeho
Chapter 26 - The Psycho
Chapter 27 - Past and comfort
Chapter 28 - Will you go on a date with me?
Chapter 29 - Date
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Stalker Kim
Chapter 32 - Leaving him 🥀
Chapter 33 - CEO Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 34 - Emotions
Chapter 35 - Justice is served
Chapter 36 - Memories
✨ Epilogue ✨

Chapter 8 - Kim Taeyung's dirty mind

6K 408 38
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Please comment

No one's Pov

Jungkook opened his eyes, Hearing dogs barking....He rubbed his eyes and looks at the clock beside him...he sighed and sat up on the bed, it was 2am...He looked around his room...Moon was shining brightly....making his room brights up....He sighed.

Jimin was snoring loudly making Jungkook annoyed " Yah! Jimin hyung " he whined and kicked Jimin on his butt but he was asleep unbothered... Jungkook pouts and fall back down on the mattress...He tried his best to sleep but Jimin's snoring was making it difficult for him.

Next day, Jungkook was woke up by loud knocking on the door...he opened his eyes and looks at the time, 10 am, He widen his eyes and rushed towards the door...kicking Jimin in process who was asleep, looking like a dead body... Jungkook opened the door and saw Soobin.

" Are you okay?" Jungkook nodded at Soobin and sighed heavily " I'm so sorry...give me just a moment " Jungkook rushed inside and went to change his clothes, He looks at Jimin and scoffed...He kicked him, who finally woke up " Ahh, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook takes off his shirt " Get out!"

Jimin frowns, Still sleepy " What? Why?" He whined " I want to change, Get out " Jungkook pushed him who sighed and rushed out of the room... Jungkook got changed and grabbed his bag, not caring about the cloths mess he made in the room.

On the other hand, Taehyung who just got to school saw all the children, Pushing Jin back and forth, screaming
while it seemed like Jin's soul left from his body, Namjoon was hiding behind the wall, waving at Taehyung nervously " STOP!" Taehyung yelled out scaring the kids.

" Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked Jin who just shrugged his shoulders.... Taehyung sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead " So irresponsible " Before Taehyung could say something more, Jungkook rushed inside the class... breathing heavily.... Jungkook was having a hard time controlling his breathing.

Jimin looks at him worried, While Taehyung's glares wasn't helping him " Are you okay?" Jimin asked him, who nodded...Taking deep breaths " you see so irresponsible Kid, How can you be so late! You-" Taehyung stopped seeing Jungkook not being his usual self of defending himself.

He stared at him, Seeing him lowering his head, finally breathing normally....Soobin was behind him " Whatever, start the class " Taehyung said and walked out of the class.... Taehyung couldn't help but think about Jungkook, he sighed heavily.

Taehyung stood before Jungkook's house, He opened the door and walked inside....He frowns seeing the messed up room, Clothes all over the floor " What the hell " He mumbled...He sighed heavily and made his way to the balcony, He looks at the broke bed" Let's make a new bed for you, Kid " Taehyung smiled slightly.

Oh the other hand, Jungkook was with Yoongi, after teaching Childern, who were now doing there homework in school, because they liked Jungkook's company " I couldn't sleep all night, He is so annoying " Jungkook pouts..Yoongi smiled " and even, Chief Kim scolded me " Yoongi chuckled.

" Don't hate him Jungkook, He may look strict and cold...but he is really a nice man " Yoongi said to him who glance at him " do you know Chief Kim from that long?" Yoongi nodded his head " Yeah, when he was younger he used to live in Seoul with his grandfather

But after he died, He starts living here with his father, and since then I know him " Jungkook smiled at him " Come on, go back and check on Childern " Jungkook nodded his head and made his way to them " Don't hate him Jungkook, He already went through a lot " Yoongi said and smiled sadly.

Hours went by, Taehyung came back, seeing Jungkook with Jimin...He was about to call him but stopped hearing their conversation " I'm never going to sleep with you " Jimin Chuckled " Come on don't cry like a baby " Jimin said to him who pouts " you need to control on yourself, and your body "

Taehyung widen his eyes hearing that " You don't know how painful it was for me " Jungkook whined to him meanwhile Taehyung was on daze, lips parted in disbelief slept? Pain? Body? , And those clothes mess...Did they s-" No no no " Taehyung shook his head... Jungkook and Jimin stopped.

They turned around and saw Taehyung " Oh? Chief Kim? " Taehyung looks at him who stayed silent... Jungkook was about to say something else but Yoongi came " Taehyung, Show Jimin my house...He is going to stay with me " Yoongi informed him who frowns.

" Why?" Taehyung asked glancing at them, Jungkook sighed heavily " Because Jimin snore so loudly and I don't want to sleep with him...I couldn't sleep last night too, Thanks to him a got late too " Jungkook said, slightly pouting " Yes I have a spare room so I decided to give it to Jimin "

Yoongi and avoiding Jimin's stares at him.

Jungkook pinched Jimin who whined " What was that for?" Jimin pouts at him.... Jungkook smiled at Yoongi nervously who thanked Jungkook mentally... Taehyung nodded his head " Why did I think like that?" Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

••• Time Skip •••

Jungkook sighed heavily, making his way back to house, He pouts " Why are you alone during that time?"  Jungkook flinched hearing Taehyung's sudden voice behind him... Jungkook placed his hand on his chest, which was beating loudly " You scared me " He sighed and glared at Taehyung.

Who stood there unbothered " Come in will drop you " Jungkook looks at him, Taehyung motion him towards his bike " How odd I didn't heard you coming ?" Jungkook asked him " Because you're standing in front of my house " Jungkook widen his eyes " Huh! That means " Jungkook looks at Taehyung outfits.

" You look handsome " Taehyung somehow felt shy, He cleared his throats " I always look handsome " Jungkook nodded " Yes but now you look more handsome " Taehyung sighed " Nevermind, come I will drop you " Jungkook smiled widely.

Jungkook sat bed Taehyung " Hold me tightly " Jungkook grabbed his shirt who sighed, He grabbed his hands and warpped it around his waist " Seems like its your first time riding a bike " Jungkook pouts at him, Jungkook hugged his waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

" Yes it is my first time " Taehyung felt a weird kind of ticklishness in his stomach, He shook his head and rides it towards Jungkook's house.... Hoseok looks at the disappearing " Did they really ignore me?" Hoseok mumbled in disbelief.

Jungkook was humming a song, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder... cold air touching his face, Taehyung was silent... Somehow both of them liked the feeling around them.... Taehyung stopped the bike before Jungkook's house " we are here " Jungkook pouts " So soon " Taehyung's rolled his eyes.

" I was enjoying the air " Jungkook mumbled " Just get inside and lock the door " Jungkook nodded " Okay Chief Kim " Jungkook waved at him and rushed inside after opening the door... Taehyung sighed, Jungkook widen his eyes looking at the cleanched room... candles on the table...and his bed in the corner of the room.

Jungkook's smiled widely, He ran out of the room, and saw Taehyung riding off " THANK YOU CHIEF KIM!" Jungkook yelled out, Taehyung looks back at him, who was smiling widely waving at him... Taehyung turned his head and chuckled " This kid " Her mumbled something smiled widely thinking about Jungkook.

______________________
🐯 Chapter 7 🐰

As promised I updated

How was it? Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 39K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
31.3K 2K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
800K 53.6K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
533K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...