Ultraman Trigger

By IraGalgs

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... More

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
"The 10 Minute Demon"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"Wavering Heart"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Sneering Destruction"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Last day as an Exchange Student"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"
"Mech Scramble!"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"Beach Day! Or is it?!"

133 5 2
By IraGalgs

(3rd POV)
In the depths of the ocean, Hudram was just thinking about strategy about their future plans. Then Carmeara stands right beside Hudram.
-
Hudram: What do you want?!

Carmeara: Nothing!

Hudram: Weird.
-
Carmeara just leaves Hudram on its own. As for Darrgon, he is just thinking about the experience that he was recently in.
-
Darrgon: Tiga... Why Tiga looks like Trigger...
-
Let's leave the giants of darkness behind and we take a look at Nursedessei. The Nursedessei is an auto slow flight near the famous landmark of Japan, Mount Fuji. Inside the ship, the Hikawa twins, Ako Udagawa and Rinko Shirokane are the only people left. Currently, Hina Hikawa is checking emails and she sees that their school will be returning this Monday.
-
Hina: Back to school this Monday!

Sayo: That's nice to hear.

Rinko: Good to hear Hina-san.

Ako: ...
-
As for Ako Udagawa, she is planning something for tomorrow. As for Sayo Hikawa, she is secretly writing lyrics on her phone. Lastly, Rinko Shirokane is reading a simple novel. As the minute's pass, Ako has spoken on what to do tomorrow.
-
Ako: Let's spend Saturday on the beach!

Sayo: Again? It is fine...

Rinko: I have nothing to do. I will go.

Hina: Same!

Hina: Okay! The first stop tomorrow is to shop. For some reason, all of the supplies that sis and I bought are running out.

Rinko: O-Okay.

Sayo: If thats the case, it is time to call it a day.
-
Hina then semi-off the ship. Then they head to their respective rooms to sleep for the night. As the twins made it to their room, Sayo was just standing and smiling while Hina was just dumbfounded after seeing her sister like that.
-
Hina: Sis?

...

Sayo: hmm?

...

Hina: Sis?
-
Because of Hina's wonder, she walks towards her sister with little goosebumps. As Hina gets her face closer to Sayo and then she was shocked at what happened next. Hina was kissed by Sayo on her lips.
-
Hina: Sis?!

Sayo: Hehe. I got you.

Hina: That's unfair!

Sayo: Get me next time. Hehe.

Hina: Mou!

Sayo: Now, now. Let's get some sleep.
-
The next day, the sun rises up beautifully. It was the weekend, and everyone in the world has many plans to relax. In Nursedessei, which is closely hovering near mount fuji, the four individuals, the Hikawa twins, Ako Udagawa, and Rinko Shirokane are still asleep until Hina woke up with a frightening fear.
-
Hina: Uhh...

...

Hina: That was a weird dream.

...

????: Hina?

Hina: Sis?

Sayo: Good morning. Something wrong?

Hina: Nothing...

Sayo: Are you sure?

Hina: Yeah...

Sayo: Fare enough. Shall we head to bath together?

Hina: YEY!!
-
As the Hikawa twins are heading to the bathroom for a morning bath together, Ako Udagawa and Rinko Shirokane are already awake but still laying on their bed and hugging tightly at each other.
-
Ako: I really love you, RinRin!

Rinko: Me too!

...

Rinko: Shall we get up and prepare for the beach?

Ako: Yeah!
-
The two lovebirds rise up from their bed and start packing on what to bring. After, both of them get changed and exited their room with their stuff, and proceeded to the command center.

As the morning moves on, the Hikawa twins arrived at the command center after taking a bath and packing up for the day.
-
Ako: You took long guys.

Sayo: Sorry about that. Hina is just taking too long to change.

Hina: Eh?! You did to sis!

Sayo: I-I was not!

Rinko: fufu.

Ako: Let's go! First stop, Grocery!
-
The four of them left the ship and went to the close supermarket to shop for some ingredients. Once they made it, Hina was in charge of everything apparently. Hina told everything that is needed while the rest are grabbing the said items.
-
Sayo: Is there more to buy?

Hina: That is everything!

Ako: How about wine?!

Rinko: Sayo-san?

Sayo: Sure. We can have it.
-
After getting the wine that Ako requested, the four of them proceeded to the cashier to pay for the items that they want to buy. Once at the cashier, in line, they see a familiar face in front of them, coincidentally it was Ms. Shibuya herself.
-
Hina: Ms. Shibuya?! Good morning!

Ms. Shibuya: Oh, Good morning to the four of you. It seems that the four of you are going somewhere.

Sayo: Yes. We are spending the day on the beach.

Ms. Shibuya: I see. I hope the four of you will have fun.

Ako: Thank you!

Sayo: How is Shi-chan, Ms. Shibuya?

Ms. Shibuya: She is resting. Since her full reawakening, she is weak at the moment. I already tell her friends about it and now they are guarding her at the moment.

Hina: I hope she will be fine.

Ms. Shibuya: I am sure about it.

...

Ms. Shibuya: May I ask something?

Sayo: What about?

Ms. Shibuya: What beach are you guys going to?

Ako: Rinku Beach! Near Nagoya Airport.

Ms. Shibuya: Oh. That area. Well, I have to tell you guys about something.

Hina: Go on.

Ms. Shibuya: Right now, I have been monitoring that general area that there are ongoing reports of missing people. That reports haven't reached the foundation yet. My friend is working on the police in that local area.

Sayo: Why they are keeping it a secret?

Ms. Shibuya: Beats me. Anyways, be careful.

Rinko: We will.
-
Ms. Shibuya left the cashier area to head home. Then, the four of them paid for the item that they need. After the four of them headed back to the ship and then proceeded to the beach that Ako said. Once they made it, they left the ship hovering over an empty lot near the beach. After seconds, they have made it to the beach area via the air vehicle of Nursedessei.
-
Ako: Here we are!

Sayo: This place is nice.

Rinko: T-There other people...

Ako: Don't worry RinRin you'll be fine!

...

Sayo: Anyways, Shall we set up everything and start cooking for lunch?

Rest: Sure!
-
Everyone started to move. Sayo Hikawa is setting up the massive beach umbrella with Rinko Shirokane. Ako Udagawa on the other hand is laying down beach mats on the sand. Lastly, Hina Hikawa started to prepare the ingredients, and eventually, she started to cook.

As Lunch comes along, everyone was finished doing their task. But, the food was still hot and is still needed to rest. So, Ako decided that she and Rinko will swim first before they eat. While the Hikawa twins will take in-charge of guarding their food against wild animals, etc.
-
Sayo: Off they go.

Hina: Yeah. Let's go in as well?!

Sayo: Sure, when the two of them come back.

Hina: Okay!

...

...

????: Excuse me.

Sayo and Hina: Huh?
-
The twins look up and they see a woman, that is presumably a mother. She has a worried expression written all over her face. Then she pulls up with a picture, presumably her daughter.
-
Stranger: Excuse me, have you seen this girl? She is my daughter, I haven't seen her since this morning.

Sayo: We haven't ms. We will let you know if we see your daughter straight away.

Stranger: Thank You! Sorry for disturbing both of you.

Hina: No worries! It is fine.
-
The mother left the twins alone. Then, they started to talk about it.
-
Sayo: Missing child.

Hina: Yeah. Ms. Shibuya is right, some people are missing in this general area.

Sayo: Why do you think so?

Hina: Look, she is wearing casual attire, that cant be like that on the beach.

Sayo: I guess...

...

Hina: Oh! Ako-chan! Rinko-chan! Your back already?!

Ako: Yeah! RinRin wants to exit out because of the cold.

Rinko: The water is really cold for me. Maybe later.

Sayo: I guess it is our turn.

Hina: Let's eat first!

...

Sayo: Fine.
-
Everyone then proceeded to eat lunch. After eating, the Hikawa twins decided to swim while Rinko and Ako sits down in their area. Moments pass, Ako notices a tuxedo man roaming around the area and eventually exiting the beach. So she decided to follow. Ako stands up and wears an over a white dress to cover her bikini.
-
Rinko: Where are you going, dear Ako-chan?

Ako: I need to go somewhere. It will be quick.

Rinko: O-Okay...

Ako: Here RinRin hold this tablet. If I am stuck somewhere, I will send a signal to that tablet.

Rinko: Got it. Come back quickly.

Ako: I will!
-
Before Ako left, she took her sparklence gun and a few hyper keys from her bag. Meanwhile, Rinko continues to read her book under their massive umbrella.

Back at Ako Udagawa, she is now on the streets near Rinku Beach. As time progress, Ako is now near an abandoned oil plant. Suddenly she saw the tuxedo man and a normal citizen passing by her at the same time. Then the next thing that happened made Ako surprised and afraid. The tuxedo man's head shapeshifts into a somewhat looking crow and that thing took out a somewhat looking long firearm. Because of that Ako immediately hides behind a garbage bin. Then she takes a peek to see what is currently happening. Next, Ako witnessed that the Crow Man used its long firearm to shrink the normal civilian. After that, the Crow Man notices something moving behind the garbage bin. Ako takes a pic, but she didn't notice that the Crow Man pointed at her. Eventually, Ako got shrunk into a small doll size and passed out temporarily.

30 minutes passed the hour of one in the afternoon, back in Rinku Beach, Rinko Shirokane just finished reading her book. After putting her book into the bag, she began to worry for Ako. As a partner, she is not comfortable when her other partner is been gone for almost half an hour.
-
Rinko: Ako-chan...

...

Rinko: Ako-chan...

...

Rinko: Where are you...

????: Something wrong Rinko-chan?

Rinko: Hina-san. Sayo-san...

Sayo: Did something happen?

...

Rinko: Ako-chan has been gone for thirty minutes.

Hina: Oh boy...

Sayo: Rinko-san let's look for her.

Rinko: Thank you.

Sayo: Hina, look after our stuff while we're gone.

Hina: Okay!
-
Rinko stands up from her sitting position. Then Sayo and Rinko put over their long dress. After, each of them took out their sparklence from their respective bags. Then, the two of them left Hina to look for Ako.

At the same time, Ako Udagawa wakes up from a small concussion. When she looked around, she was strapped into a somewhat uncomfortable bed. Then Ako looks around her and sees many people ranging from children to senior citizens.
-
Ako: What the hell...

...

Ako: I have been kidnaped or abducted?!

...

Old woman: I see that you have been also kidnapped by this Man that has a face of a Crow. They use somewhat shrink guns to stink us down.

Ako: I see. It's somewhat like a Reduction Beam...
-
Suddenly, one of the Crow Man walks over.
-
Crow Man: So you awaken. I suppose you work with the movement of this world, the Ohara Foundation. Also, I am guessing you part of that group called "Roselia".

Ako: What?! How did you know?! Also, who are you? Why are you kidnapping us?!

Crow Man: Haha!

...

Crow Man: We are from the P413 nebula. Our planet is home to a creature that is very similar to your species.

...

Crow Man: They have long served us as slaves, but they are now facing extinction. So we came to this planet and we found out that we can also use you, humans, as our slaves.

Ako: What?!

Crow Man: Once I report our findings, others will come in droves to this planet to hunt mankind! Haha!!
-
The Crow Man walks away with a sinister smile written all over his face.
-
Ako: Darn it! I need to call RinRin and Sayo-san!
-
Ako has a watch in her right arm that can send an emergency signal to the tablet that Rinko currently has. So, with all of her might, Ako reaches it and activates it.
-
Ako: RinRin! Help!
-
Outside of the abandoned oil plant, Sayo Hikawa and Rinko Shirokane observed the mysterious place. Suddenly, the tablet that Rinko had in her hands started to vibrate and then followed by a call from Ako.
-
Rinko: Ako-chan where are you?!

Ako(coms): I found the missing people that Ms. Shibuya told us.

Sayo: Good! Now, where are you?!

Ako(coms): In the abandoned oil plant. But there is a catch though...

Rinko: What catch?

Ako(coms): All of us that got kidnapped are shrunken into a small size like a doll...

Rinko and Sayo: What?!

Ako(coms): Don't worry! I have a hyper key in my bag that can help to return me and the other people here back into our normal size.

Sayo: Good! But who abduct or kidnapped you?!

Ako(coms): They are like humans but have ahead of a Crow.

Rinko: Oh.

Sayo: Let's rescue them!

Rinko: Right!

Ako(coms): Hold on! I will turn on my coordinates so that you guys have no problem finding me.

Sayo and Rinko: Okay!

Ako(coms): Also, be careful! They have Reduction guns that can shrink you both!

Rinko: Don't worry! I have a Hyper Key that can block it!

Ako(coms): Nice! I have to go! The Crow Man is heading back towards me.
-
Ako suddenly ends the call.
-
Sayo: Ready?

Rinko: When Ako-chan is in danger, I am ready one hundred percent!

Sayo: Let's breach into this oil plant!
-
The both of them took out their sparklence and loaded it with a hyper key.

"Boot Up! Zeperion!"

"Boot Up! Blocker!"

After, Sayo and Rinko heads inside the building with their minds and eyes are focused. They decided to not split up because they can't handle the attacks coming from the Crow Man. As they venture along with this abandoned oil plant, they have encountered their first Crow Man.
-
CrowM: !!!

Sayo: Rinko!

Rinko: Got it!

*Blocked*

Sayo: Take this!!

CrowM: !!!
-
The First Crow Man that they encountered died.
-
Rinko: I will take this!

Sayo: Okay!
-
Rinko takes the Reduction Beam Gun from that Crow Man. Then they continue to find Ako and the rest of the hostage. As they progress, more Crow Man's appeared into them, but they handle it easily. Other Crow Man started to pack everything because their hideout was discovered Eventually, Sayo and Rinko manages to find them and start to defeat the Crow Man's. Some of them manage to escape with one glass case filled with shrunken hostages.
-
Ako: RinRin! Sayo-san!

Rinko: Ako-chan! Thank god! You weren't that case!

Ako: That case has still fellow people inside!

Sayo: I will catch up to them. Rinko-san, stay here and protect them.

Rinko: I will!
-
Sayo then runs away to catch up with the other Crow Man that has one case. While catching up, other Crow Man's appeared with no Reduction Beam Gun. Those Crow Man started to fight with Sayo.
-
Sayo: Ahh! You bastards!
-
Sayo did fight back. She manages to push them back away from her. Then Sayo decides to fight with her ultra form. She already inserted her Multi Type Hyper key in the sparklence.
-
Sayo: You asked for this.

...

Sayo: Build the future, the light of hope! Ultraman Trigger!

"Ultraman Trigger Multi Type!"
-
Sayo transforms into her ultra form but she transforms for the first time in human size. After transforming, she immediately proceeded to fight back. Sayo drags them into high scaffolding and then she throws them. After, she jumps down and was greeted by seven of the Crow Man.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Okay. That was a bad idea... This will do!
-
Sayo then swirls around. As the result, all of the Crow Man hits the wall that made them faint and eventually to their downfall.
-
Sayo(Trigger): That move was effective for some reason...

...

Sayo(Trigger): Is that?!

...

Sayo(Trigger): That's their ship!
-
Sayo spotted a hole on the wall that leads into their ship. So she runs towards it. As she approaches it, the hole suddenly shuts itself.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Okay! Time to Power pushes that wall!

...

"Ultraman Trigger Power Type!"

"Boot up! Deracium!"

Sayo(Trigger): Seize the victory, the light of strength! Ultraman Trigger!!
-
Sayo changes her type from Multi to Power. Then, she rushed towards the wall and break it with immense strength. Next, Sayo sees the one and only glass case which contains the rest of the shrunken hostages. So, Sayo takes it and exited the alien's ship. After, Sayo runs back to Rinko. When Sayo arrives, she communicates with Rinko through her mind.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Rinko-san here! These are the people left.

Rinko: Okay!

Sayo(Trigger): Bring everyone back to Hina and figure out how to make them back to normal.

Rinko: Don't worry! Ako already told us.

Sayo(Trigger): Oh yeah...
-
Sayo handed the last glass case to Rinko. After that, Rinko then exited the room and eventually exited the oil plant, and heads back to Hina. As for Sayo, she decides to re-check if there are more Crow Men. As she turns around her back, she sees presumably the main Crow Man. That Crow Man is holding one of the Reduction Beam.
-
Crow Man: You shouldn't have interfered!!

Sayo(Trigger): Who said I cant?!
-
Then the Crow Man used his Reduction Beam Gun to shrink Sayo.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Wah!!

...

Sayo(Trigger): Is this the inside of the gun?! Thankful I can grow back!
-
Sayo then grows back. As the result, the Crow Man's Reduction Beam Gun breaks in the process. Because of that, he was totally upset and starts to fight Sayo. The two of them continue to fight as they move through the abandoned hallway of the oil plant. The Crow Man grabs Sayo and throws her into a pile of empty crates. After, Sayo stands up and did the same thing to the Crow Man. Because of that, the Crow Man got into rage mode and started to fire beams from his eyes. Sayo manages to doge the First, Second, and Third beams but for the fourth one, she got hit. Because of the hit, Sayo's color timer started to blink red and also it give the Crow Man a chance to escape.

After just seconds, Sayo manages to stand up. Then, a sudden shake felt in the abandoned oil plant. Because of that, Sayo runs out as fast as she can in her Power Type. At the same time, Rinko made it back to the beach with two glass cases and one of the Reduction Beam Gun. Hina Hikawa was surprised by what she sees.
-
Hina: What the hell is that?!

Rinko: Just take a look...

Hina: ...

...

Hina: Ako-chan?! And other people?!

Rinko: Yeah. These are all of the missing people that Ms. Shibuya talked about.

Hina: How the hell are we going to turn the back?!

Ako(Coms): There is a hyper key in my bag. Get it.

Hina: O-Okay!
-
As Hina was about to get that said hyper key, she and Rinko feel a small jolt from the ground. They think that it was a small earthquake. But when they look up, the two of them and also everyone on the beach were shocked to see a circular ship.
-
Rinko: That must be their spaceship!

...

Ako(coms): If you let it get away, they'll send reinforcements to attack Earth!

Hina: Oh RIP!

Rinko: Let me fire!

"Boot Up! Fireball!"
-
Rinko's fireball hit the ship. Then seconds later, the alien spaceship fire back at them.
-
Hina and Rinko: Wah!!
-
Suddenly, Sayo grows back into her Ultra size and blocks incoming fire.
-
Hina: Sis!

Rinko: Sayo-san...
-
Sayo then stand up while the spaceship started to fly away.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Oh, you can't escape me!

...

"Ultraman Trigger Sky Type!"

"Boot Up! Runboldt!"

Sayo(Trigger): Dominate the sky, the light of speed! Ultraman Trigger!"
-
Sayo changes type from Power to Sky. After, she immediately flies off and tries to catch up with the spaceship that has the Crow Man inside of it. As She flies closer, the spaceship opens fires towards Sayo but she manages to evade them. Eventually, Sayo did catch up and tries to stand up on the roof of the spaceship. As she did it, the Crow Man inside pulls a massive zero-G that made Sayo hang on the roof of the spaceship. Then, the spaceship started to rapidly spin.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Really?!

...

Sayo(Trigger): I hope this will work!
-
Sayo smashes hard on the roof. Because of that, the spaceship has now a massive hole in it and ignites a fire. After, Sayo jumps off and charges her ace sky attack.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Your finish! Runboldt!

...

Crow Man: Noooo!!!
-
Sayo fires her Runboldt Beam to the ship. Once it hit, the ship then exploded into shreds and no Crow Man was seen. After, Sayo flies off and transforms back into her human self.
-
Hina: Yey! Sis did it!

Rinko: Yeah! Now, let turn Ako-chan and the rest back to normal.

Hina: Oh yeah! Let's do it!
-
So, Rinko and Hina started to turn back Ako and the other hostages back to normal. Just ten minutes passed, everyone is back including Ako.
-
Rinko: Huhu! Ako-chan!

...

Ako: Sorry RinRin! Don't cry!

Rinko: You're really a "daredevil".

Ako: Haha!

...

Hina: Ms! Here is your daughter!

Stranger: Thank you! I owe you tons!

Hina: No need! We're happy to help!
-
After the mother and daughter left Hina. She now wonders where could her sister be.
-
Hina: Where is sis?
-
Then someone is hugging her from behind.
-
????: I'm tired. But your smile charges me.

Hina: Wahh?!?! Sis?!

Sayo: Did I scare you?

Hina: Hell yeah! You did!

Sayo: Hehe!
-
After that, Hina just hugs again her sister.
-
Sayo: Oh? You're hugging me again?

Hina: Just a little bit longer...

Sayo: Fine.

...

Ako: Sayo-san! Hina-sempai! Let's swim together!

Sayo: Okay! We will catch up!

...

Sayo: Hina?

Hina: More hug!

Sayo: Okay...
-
Eventually, the Hikawa twins join Rinko and Ako in swimming.

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.2K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
225K 6.5K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
57.5K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead