"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"

(3rd POV)
It's been almost three days since the incident on the idol agency where Pastel Palettes was affiliated with. After that incident, many people spread it on the area, but thankfully, Mari Ohara and the foundation did some "matrix" type of erasing memories of the residents and to those people who visited the said area. Because of that, the incident wasn't reached into a national level of concern.

Right now, it was the end of a busy week. People around Tokyo and the rest of the country were getting ready to spend the weekend. Meanwhile, in CiRCLE, tonight was a big day for a particular band, and that band was Roselia. It's the night that Kanon Shibuya will be debut as the six-member of Roselia. In the past days, this event was spreading quickly in the neighborhood and in Shibuya District. Because of this, many people bought the tickets until it was sold out, but many people, especially big fans of Liella want to get into this event, so all of Roselia and Marina decided to held the event outside of CiRCLE so that they can accommodate many people.

Right now, the outdoor stage was ready. All of the instruments are in place. The stage was dark except for one light, it was shining down at Shibuya's new electric guitar to symbolize that she is the main attention in this event, also Yukina Minato requested it. As the event goes near, many people are now waiting, particularly on Shibuya's idol group which is Liella. They were seated in the front row.
-
Chisato(A.): Front row! I am really excited!

Sumire: Dang, there are tons of people for Kanon today.

Ren: It was instantly spread since the announcement of this event. Also, Kanon told us that they have to move the event to the outside because of demand.

Keke: (Speaking Chinese.)
-
Meanwhile, all of Afterglow and Hina just made it and seated right beside the rest of Liella. At the further back of the sea of people, Yuki Setsuna was present. She was just standing by herself.
-
Setsuna: There sure are many people.

...

????: Yuki-chan?!

Setsuna: Huh?

...

Setsuna: Mari-san?! Kanan-san?!

Kanan: It sure us! Long time no see!

Setsuna: It sure is! Anyways, how's the new life in this world?

Mari: Better as ever! Also, we heard from Sayo that your, you know...

Setsuna: Yeah. I am back.

Kanan: That's great! I can't wait to fight monsters in your presence!

Setsuna: Same here!
-
At the dressing room inside of CiRCLE, everyone is almost ready. As for Kanon Shibuya, she was sitting down in front of a mirror.
-
Shibuya: Kanon, you can do this!

...

Shibuya: It is just the same as idol performance but with instruments.

...

Shibuya: Hell yeah! Let's go!!!

...

????: Sweetie?

Shibuya: Mama?

Ms. Shibuya: Are you ready?

Shibuya: I am mama!

Ms. Shibuya: That's the spirit. Well, I will go and sit now with your friends outside.

Shibuya: Okay.

Ms. Shibuya: Also, Your bandmates are now waiting for you.

Shibuya: Okay.
-
Shibuya's mother exited and headed outside. As for Shibuya, she put one clip on her hair and did a final scan of the outfit that Rinko Shirokane made for her. Eventually, she exited the room and meets her new fellow mates with a smile.
-
Shibuya: I am ready.