"The Golden Threat"

(3rd POV | Nursedessei)
It is already almost midnight. Most all of the bands already left the ship because they are staying with their families for the weekend. The only people that are left in Nursedessei are all of Roselia, Hina Hikawa, and Tomoe Udagawa. One of the members, Sayo Hikawa is currently walking in the hallway for her room by herself after she sends off the other bands.

Once Sayo made it inside her room, she seats down in front of the only desk in the room, and then she took out many notebooks and her tablet. The reason is that she all by herself in the room is to complete all the assignment and task that was given for next week.

After 40 minutes of assignments and tasks, Sayo has finished everything without any issues. After, she laid back on her seat to relax her mind off. When relaxing, Sayo remembered a phrase, a phrase that was in her dreams which is "You are light and..."
-
Sayo: I'm the incarnation of light...

...

Sayo: To fight the darkness...

...

Sayo: And to protect everyone from it...

...

Sayo: That is my true destiny...
-
She keeps deep thoughts for another ten minutes until two of her most important person walks into her room.
-
????: We are back!

????: Sayo?

...

????: Sis? Hello?

Sayo: ...

...

????: I think she is in deep thinking.

...

????: SIS!!! HELLO!!

Sayo: WAH!!

...

Sayo: Hina... Tomoe... both of you startled me!

Hina: Well I need to do that is. Because you're in a deep thinking mindset!

Sayo: Really? Was I?

Tomoe: Yeah! What were you thinking?

Sayo: Nothing... Just my personal stuff.

Hina: Oh really?

Sayo: Yeah! I am saying the truth!

Tomoe: Very well. Let get some rest.
-
Sayo Hikawa agrees. Then the three of them proceeded to change into their pajamas and then sleep together once again.

Meanwhile, in the depths of the ocean floor, the dark giants were still weak after the last battle that they had done. But, Carmeara was of high blood and in raging status because of a particular someone.
-
Carmeara: Ahhhh!!!!!

...

Carmeara: Bastard!!!!!

...

Carmeara: Aghh!!!!!!

...

Darrgon: Carmeara's passionate about both love and hate.

Hudram: Hmph...

...

Hudram: She learned that the human was behind her beloved Trigger's betrayal.

...

Hudram: Can you really blame her?

...

Darrgon: You have a point.

...

...

Carmeara: Sayo Hikawa...

...