"Operation Dragon!"

(3rd POV)
The day was getting worse. Back in Nursedessei, everyone was not expecting multiple events occurring at a fast-moving pace. Now, they are thinking about how they can finish this madness.
-
Everyone: ...

...

Lisa: So, how are we supposed to defeat that thing?!

...

Rinko: It's overwhelmingly powerful...

...

Ako: If that other Ultraman and Kanan-sempai hadn't shown up, who knows what would've happened?

Yukina: ...
-
Moments passed by, Rina Tennoji walks inside the command center. Rina is currently holding a small box that contains something important.
-
Rina: Hina———

...

Rina: Where is our head captain?

...

Mari: Oh, Rina-chan. Hina-chan is not around at this time.

Rina: What the hell. I need to talk to her before I can proceed with this...

...

Mari: You can talk to Yukina-san. She is our acting or substitutes Captain. Hina-chan told us.

Rina: I see...

...

Rina: Yukina-san?

...

Yukina: What is it, Rina-san?

Rina: Since you are the acting captain, for now, It's time to unlock the Nursedessei's or this ship's true power.
-
Back on ground level, the Hikawa twins, Kanan Matsuura and Ribut are currently walking to somewhere quiet.
-
Hina: Mou! Kanan-chan, Ribut-kun where are we going?!

Kanan: Somewhere quiet and peaceful for us.

Ribut: Sempai is right. We need to find a quiet place for now.

Sayo: Is this far or close?

Kanan: It is close by.
-
Thus, the Hikawa twins just follow Kanan and Ribut to a certain place. Just short notice, they have arrived at a building that somewhat looks like an indoor basketball court. As they were about to get in, Kanan ask Hina for a task to do first before she will get inside the building.
-
Kanan: Hina-chan?

Hina: Y-Yes?

...

Kanan: Before you get inside, could you call the rest in your ship that we are doing something important. Also, don't tell them that we are currently with my student.

...

Hina: Who is your stu———

...

Hina: Oh... Ribut-kun is your student.

Kanan: Yep. You are correct.

Hina: Okay!
-
Back in Nursedessei or the ship, Rina is currently telling and showing the plans for the next step. Also, Rina shows everyone a special hyper key. That hyper key was sealed on the small box that Rina brought inside.
-
Yukina: Battle Mode?

...

Mari: But, Rina-chan where can we get the required massive energy to activate the Battle Mode?

Rina: We will use the energy of the Absolutian.

...

Yukina: The golden organism?

Rina: Correct. I got this intel from Yohane through Hina-san.