Exploring Shibuya District

(Next Day | Hikawa Residents)
(Sayo POV)

I was having a peaceful sleep until someone is shaking my body from left to right nonstop.
-
Hina: Hey sis wakey wakey! Is 4:30 am.
-
I woke up when I heard Hina's voice.
-
Sayo: Good morning my dear beautiful sister.

Hina: Oh! Thats So bopping! Good morning to my caring, beautiful older twin sister!

Sayo: Keep your voice down, Lisa and Yukina still sleeping.

Hina: Woops, sorry...

Sayo: Come on, let stand up and find the others. Presumably, Mari-san is in the kitchen. She said that she will cook breakfast yesterday.

Hina: Okay sis.
-
Both me and Hina stand up and walk slowly to pass the sleeping Lisa and Yukina. Then, we walk towards the kitchen and saw Mari cooking breakfast.
-
Sayo: Good morning, Mari-san.

Hina: Good morning!

Mari: Good morning both of you!

Hina: Can wait to eat!

Mari: I still need to cook something, besides the couple over there is still asleep.

Sayo: Speaking of couple, Yukina and Lisa are hiding something that is really obvious to see.

Mari: Bingo!

Hina: I know they're dating even they try to hide it!

Mari: Your right Hina.

Sayo: Anyways, where are the others?

Mari: Rinko is taking a bath while the Udagawa sisters and Rina-chan are on the balcony.

Sayo: Okay, We will be right back Mari-san.

Mari: Sure!
-
Hina and I left the busy cooking chef Mari and head straight to the balcony. After reaching and went outside of the balcony, Rina-chan was already in her school uniform while Tomoe and Ako are not in their pajamas anymore.
-
Sayo and Hina: Good morning.

Tomoe: Morning!

Ako: Morning Sayo-san and Hina-sempai!

Rina: Good morning as well.

Sayo: It seems all of you are ready.

Rina: Yes, I need to attend school today.

Tomoe: I have band practice with Afterglow today.

Ako: Since there is no class, I have a shift today at the foundation!

Sayo: Oh, nice to hear this. For me, I will take a day off from school.

Tomoe: Eh?! First time hearing that from you Sayo-san. What's the reason?

Sayo: Hina and I will do some important find of someone in Shibuya later.

Tomoe: Damm, I wish I have time today to help you guys!

Hina: Don't worry Tomoe-chan!
-
We continue chatting for about 30 minutes. After, Rinko walks out to the balcony where our school uniform was.
-
Sayo: Rinko-san may I ask you something?

Rinko: Sure what is it?

Sayo: Hina and I will have important things to do today. Could you ask our teachers that I will be absent today?

Rinko: Sure, I will tell all of our teachers today.

Sayo: Thank you.
-
It's now 5:40 am, we are still chatting about anything while drinking some hot coffee. Then Rinko notices that Lisa and Yukina are still asleep. All of us went back in for a moment to wake both of them. We pass by Mari, she was still cooking dinner.
-
Mari: Going to wake those lover birds?