The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness

(Sayo POV)
(Hikawa Resident)

(4:30 am | Alarm Goes off)

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. I sand up and turn it off. After, I did some small stretches within my room to wake myself up. I was sleeping alone last night. Hina decided to sleep in her room.

Even though there are no classes today, I still wake up this early. The reason is, Hina and I also presumably Tomoe will meet Shibuya to join her going to school and hang out.

I dress up for today's I guess another adventure. I changed into my white blows then top it with my Brown blows paired with blue skinny jeans. After I arranged my hair, my stuff, and my guitar then I exited my room.

I turn my head towards my left and see that the living room's lights were on. I guess that Hina woke up and dressed already. So, I head towards the light. Then, I was right Hina is already preparing breakfast and I didn't expect someone here early.
-
Sayo: Tomoe?!

Tomoe: Yow! Good morning.

Sayo: Good morning. I didn't expect you to be this early Tomoe-san.

Tomoe: Yeah, Ako has an early shift at work today. I company her to the station because she was afraid.

Sayo: I see.
-
After greeting Tomoe, I went to Hina which she was still preparing breakfast. I kissed her left cheek.
-
Sayo: Morning Hina.

Hina: Hehehe Morning sis! You know, Tomoe-chan is here...

Sayo: Then?

Hina: I-It's kinda embarrassing...

Sayo: Eh? We're sisters after all.
-
Then I turn my back and saw Tomoe was in shock mode.
-
Sayo: Tomoe-san, are you okay?

Tomoe: Y-Yeah... I was just shocked to see you kissed Hina...

Sayo: It's normal to kiss your younger sister or brother. Anyways, you don't kiss Ako-san?

Tomoe: N-No... Never knew about that...

Sayo: You should try it. Maybe Ako-san will be happy.

Tomoe: I will try...

Hina: Sis, Breakfast is ready! Tomoe-chan join us!

Sayo: Yeah, join us Tomoe-san.

Tomoe: Oh, Thank you!
-
We invite Tomoe to eat with us. And she accepted the invitation and she seated down on my right side.

After Breakfast, I cleaned the dishes that were used. For Tomoe, she helped clean the table. Hina on the other hand went to her room to get ready. After washing, I head to my room and grab my guitar and buckle my belt that has my sparklence and two hyper-keys under my brown blows. After, I and Hina exited our respective rooms at the same time.

-
Sayo: Ready?

Hina: I-I am!

Sayo: Good Le...
-
I was interrupted when Hina grabs my hand and drags me close to her.
-
Sayo: Hina?! Wha!
-
Hina landed a kiss on my lips and It lasted for 1 minute.
-
Sayo: Hina...

Hina: Sorry... I have to do that... It is my morning kiss.

Sayo: Ah, I see. Come Tomoe-san is waiting.

Hina: Okay!
-
After that bizarre shocking kiss by my sister, Both of us headed to the living room where Tomoe is waiting for us.
-
Sayo: We're ready.

Tomoe: Nice! Let's go!

Sayo: Wait, Hina what was the station that we took to get home yesterday?