"Is this Even Smile Operation?"

(3rd POV)
It is now around the early hours of the day. Currently, everyone is fast asleep in their respective rooms onboard Nursedessei. In one of the rooms, there were three people currently occupying it. These people are the Hikawa twins and Tomoe Udagawa. The two of them are comfortably sleeping and the other is having a dream that is uncomfortable. That person is the one and only Sayo Hikawa. Currently, in her dream, she is seeing a vision that is presumably from the past. That vision was the time as Trigger Dark. Trigger was fighting a monster with Carmeara on the sides. After the battle concluded, Sayo wakes up in an instant and tries to calm herself.
-
Sayo: What was that...

...

...

????: Sayo?

????: Sis?

Sayo: Tomoe, Hina. Did I disturb you both?

Tomoe: I heard a scream.

Hina: Are you having nightmares again?

...

Sayo: No. It is a dream that is really strange...

Tomoe: Well... You can tell us.

Hina: Yeah...

...

Sayo: I saw Carmeara...

Hina: And?

Sayo: She was smiling...

Tomoe: You mean, the time where nothing was crazy happened?

Sayo: Yeah. After seeing those, I woke up. Honestly, that dream was questionable.

...

Sayo: Let's go back to sleep. I am really sorry for this...

Hina: No need to say sorry for sis!

Tomoe: Yeah!

Sayo: hehe.
-
After they talk about the dream that Sayo experienced, all of them went back to sleep.

On the apartment complex that is near Nijigasaki, one particular person is still wide awake. It was the one and only, the scarlet storm, Yuki Setsuna. She was sitting down in front of her desk while holding a memorable and also precious item in her hands. Then, her mother walks in to see her daughter.
-
Setsuna's Mother: Dear? Still, thinking about the past?

Setsuna: Maybe. But not sure...

Setsuna's Mother: I see that you're holding your petrified sparklence.

Setsuna: Well... I have finally know who is the Ultra of this world.

Setsuna's Mother: Thats great to hear. Now, can you sleep? I don't like to see you sick.

Setsuna: Okay. I will.
-
After her mother left her room, she stands up and put her petrified sparklence back into her sacred box. Then, she went to bed and sleep for the night.

In the deep ocean, the giant of darkness is also resting except for Carmeara. Carmeara is also thinking about the happy time that she was with her beloved Trigger. While thinking about the happy memories, she is also crying at the same time. The other dark giants, Hudram and Darrgon are watching her.
-
Hudram: Oh my. She is crying.

...

Darrgon: The result of a lover that broke her.

...

...

Hudram: What? I don't get you...

...

Darrgon: ...
-
As Carmeara pounders, she suddenly feels an energy spark just right in front of her. Because of that, she looks up sees a familiar face that made her heartbeat so fast.
-
Carmeara: Trigger...