For Smiles

(8:30 am | Hikawa Residents)
(Sayo POV)

-Alarm going off-

Once again I was woken up by the sound of my phone ring. I stand up and proceed to turn off the alarm on my phone that was on my table. Yesterday, I did set my alarm to 8:30 am because, today Mari told us that we will be gathered at CiRCLE before or at 12 noon, so in conclusion, we are not in a hurry. Anyways, after turning off the alarm, I did my usual daily routine which is stretching in my room.

After doing my daily routine, I turned back towards my bed and I see my sister waking up from her peaceful slumber. Then, she stood up and proceeded towards and ended up with our new tradition, a good morning kiss.
-
Hina: Morning sis!

Sayo: Good morning to you as well.
-
Then suddenly, Both of us heard something or someone outside of my room.
-
????: Sayo... Hina...
-
Our names are called but something is off of it. We already know that our parents are not around. Then, I made sure that I locked the door last night. Lastly, the voice sounds like a ghost of some sort.
-
Sayo: Wait... did something called our names?

Hina: Y-Yes... should we look outside?

Sayo: Yeah. Just stat behind me Hina.
-
So, I take my sparklence from my table and making sure that is in gun mode. Then, we slowly move up towards my door and open it. We look towards our left side, no one was there but then we turned towards our right side there was something.
-
Sayo and Hina: Ahh!!

Shibuya the mysterious: S-Sayo... H-Hina...

Hina: What is wrong Shibuya?
-
Shibuya stood in front of us for 10 seconds, then she repeated saying both of our names, and then she faded away without a trace.
-
Sayo: Why did she appear for?

Hina: Probably to warn us of something...

Sayo: Maybe your right Hina. If thats the case, we need to be ready.

Hina: I am always ready!

Sayo: Very good. Let us prepare breakfast and recheck the things that we need for this 1-week vacation.

Hina: Okay! I will brew the coffee!

Sayo: Fine.
-
So that's settled, Hina will brew the coffee and I will do the cooking part. Before heading to the kitchen, I returned to my room and put down my sparklence at my table. Once I did it, I exited the room and head towards the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, I saw Hina turned on the heater machine and the coffee bean grinder. As for myself, I open the fridge and saw that blew my mind. There is only 1 pack of bacon left and nothing more. I told Hina about this.
-
Sayo: Hina, There's only 1 pack of bacon left in the fridge...

Hina: Oh no! Nothing else?!

Sayo: Yes, there's nothing left...

Hina: Sad...

Sayo: let us cook this now and then later let us stop at the convenience store on our way to CiRCLE.

Hina: Good idea sis!
-
After we agreed, I took out a frying pan and place it on the stove. After, I took the last pack of bacon from the fridge and open it up. Then, I proceed to cook this 1 pack of bacon that has 16 pieces. While in the middle of cooking, I saw Hina just finished grinding two teacups of coffee beans and puts them in the heater, and places 2 teacups at the bottom of the heater.

After everything that both of us did, we finish our small yet great-looking breakfast. We settled down and we start eating our breakfast.

After, Hina helped me clean our mess and then proceeded to our rooms to check everything that we need. I wonder how are the others preparing for this trip.
-
(3rd POV)