"Raging Feast"

(3rd POV)
The previous monster has evolved into a much powerful. It was so powerful, Sayo Hikawa was defeated but manages to get away and safely transform back into her human self. Not just Sayo, also Trigger Dark can't resist that power. Anyways Sayo was walking in pain after that battle, but Yukina Minato and Chu2 see that struggle Sayo, thus the two of them rush towards her to help.
-
Chu2 and Yukina: Sayo!!

...

Yukina: Are you okay?!?!

...

Sayo: I am fine...

Chu2: Let head to my penthouse, we will treat you on your pain.

Sayo: But...

Yukina: No buts! Hina will probably have an idea.

Sayo: ...
-
So the two of them assisted Sayo and headed straight to Chu2's penthouse nearby. Back on Nursedessei, Hina Hikawa just received a message from Yukina that her sister is safe and they are heading to Chu2's penthouse. Because of that Hina was a little relaxed after receiving that message. But, Hina still has a big problem on her hands and on her mind which is that monster. The rest of the people are still in silence after what they just saw. Then Hina Hikawa speaks up which made Rina Tennoji worried.
-
Hina: We're using the Gargorgon Key.

Rina: You gotta f*cking kidding me?!?!

...

Hina: I am serious.

...

Rina: No! It's too dangerous! It's not yet complete!

...

Rina: Also, we haven't successfully tested it!

Hina: ...
-
The entire command center was quiet. Then Hina shouted after seconds of emptiness in the atmosphere.
-
Hina: That monster absorbs any form of energy!!

...

Hina: There is no other choice!!

Rina: As I have said, we still don't know what'll...

Hina: I am aware of the risks!!

...

Hina: That thing is dangerous. We see that thing consumes my sister's ultra beam!

...

...

Rina: Fine. You are our captain.

...

Hina: Maxima Shinny Cannon, standby!

Rinko: O-Okay!

Kanan: Let's do this!

Ako, Tomoe: Roger!

Lisa and Shibuya: Roger!

Rina: ...
-
Everyone heads to their stations and prepare for the second fire of that cannon. As the others prepare, Hina Hikawa presses the red bright button and then a compartment opened that reveals the Gargorgon Hyper Key. Hina took it for the incoming blast. In Hina's mind, the important thing that she only wants is that safety for her friends and for her dear sister.
-
Rinko: The Cannon is fully powered and ready to use!

Ako: I can confirm that!

"Boot up! Gargorgon!"
-
After Hina Hikawa inserted the key on her sparklence that was attached to the main panel for the Maxima Shinny Cannon, the cannon was charging for that second blast that is completely different from the previous blast. Seconds after the cannon was ready to fire.
-
Hina: FIRE!!!
-
Hina then press the trigger and immediately the cannon fired a beam that can turn anything into petrified stone. That beam then hits the monster and then turns into stone just in seconds.
-
Hina: ...