The Seven Families (Klaroline)

By greybandit313

The Seven Families of the supernatural world. The elite. The oldest. The originals. All settled down in New O... More

Author's Note
Main Characters
Chapter 1: Car Crash
Chapter 2: The Morning After
Chapter 3: Meeting The Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 4: The Player Enters The Field
Chapter 5: Shopping Time
Chapter 6: Finally Awake
Chapter 7: Making Magic And The Dungeons
Chapter 8: Another Deal
Chapter 9: A Day In New Orleans
Chapter 10: A Date With The Psychotic Maniac
Chapter 11: A Day In The Past
Chapter 12: The Full Moon Rises
Chapter 13: The Student And The Teacher
Chapter 14: Secrets Made, Secrets Revealed
Chapter 15: Good Ol' Home
Chapter 16: A Dinner Date
Chapter 17: Learning The Family History
Chapter 18: Lammas
Chapter 19: The Capture Part 1
Chapter 20: The Capture Part 2
Chapter 21: The Transformation
Chapter 22: Boy Crushes
Chapter 23: Where I Come From
Chapter 24: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 1
Chapter 25: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 2
Chapter 26: Hormones
Chapter 28: Clubbing Night
Chapter 29: A Night To Remember
Chapter 30: Love To Hate
Chapter 31: Changes
Chapter 32: A New Job
Chapter 33: Good...Or Bad News?
Chapter 34: Where To Go From Here
Chapter 35: What The Baby Means
Author's Note
Author's Note Pt. 2
Chapter 36: Morning Sickness
Chapter 37: The Ball Part One
Chapter 38: The Ball Part Two
Chapter 39: The Ball Part Three
Chapter 40: The Ball Part Four
Chapter 41: Tis The Season...
Chapter 42: ...To Be Jolly
Chapter 43: We Don't Live In The 18th Century Anymore
Chapter 44: Leaving New Orleans?
Chapter 45: History LikesTo Repeat Itself
Chapter 46: A New Hybrid
Chapter 47: The Trip Up North
Chapter 48: The White Mountain Forest Pack
Chapter 49: Welcoming A New Wolf
Epilogue
Final Author's Note:

Chapter 27: If The Deals Over,.....

200 7 0
By greybandit313

Hey Everyone! Here's chapter 27....enjoy....

Caroline's POV

"Okay. I'm going to help you out," Rebekah sighs as she jumps off one of the many dressers in the shop, "because I can't stand sitting through another minute with your face filled of this." Rebekah motions her hand around my face and makes a disgusted face while I just smile and roll my eyes.

"I have no idea what-"

"Bullshit," Rebekah states and I turn to her surprised at her language. "Oh for the love of god, Care, you shouldn't blame yourself for liking my brother. We have all done bad things in our long, long, long lives."

"You clearly like him," Rebekah says before turning to look at a different clothes rack. I turn to look at another, my fingers running through the soft fabrics aimlessly. "And he clearly likes you. You're just afraid to admit you like the "bad guy" and he's too afraid to let someone into his heart."

Rebekah stops moving before turning back to me. "Wow, you really are perfect together," She giggles and I roll my eyes before looking back at the different shirts.

"Look, I'll help you. I mean, getting to Nik's heart, it's not a simple task. My brother has more walls around his heart than anyone, but deep down in that thousand year old heart, I know there's some good in it. Because," Rebekah pauses before looking back at some pants, "if there's still a little bit of good left in him, then maybe there's hope for the rest of us."

"Why does your brother have so many walls?" I bluntly ask.

"He..we...well it's a long story. My brother and I do not share the same father. But growing up, no one knew that. And yet, my father tormented and beat him until he was as helpless on the ground as a fish out of water," Rebekah replies, sadness laced in her voice.

"And...no one helped him. I didn't have the strength nor the power to stand up to my father. My older brother though could have, but that wasn't the way back then. Sure, Mikael was awful to each one of us and even worse to Nik, but we never tried to stop him. I guess you could say Nik never really got over that. He bullies people to his side, but in the end, he's still the lone wolf king all alone in his castle," Rebekah sighed and I looked down.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have asked," I apologized and Rebekah shook her head.

"No, no, it's just that I don't know if I'm the best person to be talking about it. Talking to Nik about this would be better," Rebekah muttered. "I do hope it works out though. I know I can be a bitch sometimes," Rebekah giggled before moving past me, "but I do wish for us all to have a happy ending."

I turned around to find Rebekah holding up a yellow blouse in front of me as if to take my measurements. I walked past her to the tank top section and browsed around. I smirk when I think of my brilliant plan to tease her.

"So, how are you and Stefan?" I ask as Rebekah picks up three different shirts.

"Great, we just..," Rebekah pauses before looking at me in shock and I smile evilly back at her. "How did...you-"

"How did I know? Weird side effects from the transformation. I can no longer be compelled. I remember as well when a certain original compelled me," I smile back at her and Rebekah looks like one of those innocent teen girls from horror movies who just found a dead body somewhere.

"Relax, I'm not going to tell anyone. What are friends for?" I rhetorically ask and Rebekah breathes in a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry for compelling you. But I didn't know if I could-"

"Trust me, I know. I have a feeling trust is hard to come by in all of you Mikaelsons," I giggle.

"Well when you've been alive for as long as we have, you make some enemies," Rebekah sighs as she picks up a pair of black heeled boots.

"Next time, just tell me to keep it a secret. I mean, what are friends for if not keeping secrets," I smile at her and she smiles back before nodding.

"I heard about the dopple- I mean Elena. Are you okay?" Rebekah asks awkwardly and I laugh a little before chuckling to myself.

"Even though I know time is on both of our sides, I can't help but feel sad knowing I won't see one of my best friends every week," I sigh. Rebekah walks up to me before putting her hand on my arm.

"You have to let her make a new beginning for herself," Rebekah says, before pulling away and picking up the boots and a couple of shirts.

"Okay, I'm going to take these to the cashier," Rebekah states before walking away.

"Okay. I'll be waiting outside," I mutter and move towards the front door. The warm, humid air hits my skin as I step outside and the light from the hot sun makes my skin feel like it's being toasted. I breathe in the summer air and feel the human bodies passing me on the street, each one distracted by something, their blood racing as they walk.

I breathe in more to control my hunger since I still haven't completely controlled my hunger yet, rather it gets better and better with each passing day. I turn across the street where I see a few kids playing on the sidewalk as their parents sit on the stoops outside, watching them while talking. I hear the faint sound of jazz music from ten blocks south in some lunchtime restaurant. I smile as I think of the rush on the streets and the crazy yet synced and perfect part everyone plays being in New Orleans.

My mind shifts back to the thought of Elena and what will happen now that she's gone.

The deal between Klaus and I is broken. There's nothing holding me at the mansion, and yet I've stayed. Someone must've realized this as well by now.

I head down the street, walking by everyone. They all look hot and sweaty, their heartbeats rising due to the heat. As a hybrid now, my body heat can be controlled and yet I still feel the base of moisture appear on my body through the humidity. An "Open For Rent" sign catches my eye across the street, through one of the windows of the building, and I see a phone number under the wording. The building itself is very beautiful with a brick structure and black beams from the ground up along with a balcony on every floor.

It's a pretty building. It could work.

A sudden wave of sadness washes over me as I think of the thought of leaving.

C'mon Care. Think about it. The mansion was never permanent. You were only there because...

I frown as my thoughts swarm my brain, giving a two sided argument. I suddenly feel a tug on my arm.

"Hey, I thought you were going to wait outside," Rebekah says and I turn around to face her.

"So, I got lost in thought and needed to stretch my legs," I responded. I look down at Rebekah's bags in her hands and smile before turning back to the building.

"What do you think of this apartment building?" I ask her.

"Hmmm, wide, looks big, modern but with old architecture included, balconies which are always a plus, looks nice from the outside. Why? What does it matter?" She asks back.

"No reason," I shrug. "Are you ready for those bags to be thrown into the trunk," I giggle, walking back towards where the car is parked.

"I don't even know if these can fit with the rest of the bags already in the trunk," Rebekah giggles and I laugh louder.

My feet feel heavier as we walk past all the expensive shops, thinking of how to break the news to Rebekah. Even though we met in an unideal way, I had begun to form a good friendship with her. Elijah was more of an acquaintance to me, but could become a friendship if Hayley and Elijah would just hook up already. Kol, well we never had any kind of close relationship but now with him spending time with Davina, I had a feeling he would become part of my life more too. And Klaus....

How was I going to explain to Klaus I'm planning on leaving? While moving out?

Even though we hadn't talked about that night at Tyler's mansion, I knew something had definitely changed between us. Whether it's good or bad, only time will tell....

Would he be happy I'm leaving? Sad? Angry? Relieved?

I was the only one spending time at the mansion now along with the Mikaelsons while even Hayley had found her pack, quite literally.

"Hey Rebekah, I have to tell you something-"

"MOVE," Rebekah shouted, pushing me against the nearest alleyway. As my body was shoved against a brick wall, Rebekah turned around to face the sidewalk.

"Rebekah, what-"

"Three followers. Witches," Rebekah said, annoyed. "C'mon, let's go," Rebekah told me before vamp speeding away and with me right on her tail. As soon as we got near the car, we walked quickly from the alleyway towards the car before speeding off as soon as Rebekah's foot hit the gas pedal. I breathed a sigh of relief as we drove farther and farther away from the main shops.

"Now, what did you want to tell me?" Rebekah asked after a few minutes of silence. I brush my hair behind my ear before turning to look up at her.

"Oh, um, I'm thinking of getting my own place."

My body is flung over by the screeching halt of the car and I brace myself back as I try to regain my composure. I turn to face Rebekah who has a "Are you insane?!!" look at her face.

"What the hell!" I shout at the sudden stop.

"Sorry but I thought I had just heard that you're leaving!" Rebekah shouted back.

"I'm not leaving. I'm still staying in the city, just moving to another place," I reason. She keeps the same look and I sigh looking out in the distance. "Look, I made a deal with Klaus to stay because it would protect Elena and he wouldn't kill her. The deal is done. Over. Nothing now with Elena being a vampire. So, I'm going to move out. Find my own place. Visit my mom again."

"I don't have college next year. I'm done so I'll find a job and settle down," I giggle and turn back to Rebekah who looks at me with what looks like sadness in her eyes.

"But I'll visit," I say, trying to comfort her, when a brilliant idea pops into my mind. "Hey, why don't you room with me?" Rebekah looks back at me, intrigued but confused. "Yeah, Hayley has her own pack now and she's staying at the Bayou, Bonnie has her own place as well as Davina, so I'll have no roommate and that's just not acceptable," I giggle out, trying to act serious.

Rebekah looks in thought for a minute before nodding. "As long as I get my own bathroom and walk-in-closet, I'm in." I giggle at her choice before she steps on the gas again.

"I liked the apartment I saw near the shops, with the balcony and everything. And who knows, a place away from your brothers to hear if you bring oh I don't know, someone you're interested in to our place," I mumble aimlessly and Rebekah gives me a look, smiling before I sense her mood worsen.

"Klaus is going to kill us when he finds out our plans," Rebekah sighs and I look out the window. "Well, good luck."

"Hey," I argue back and Rebekah smirks.

"Oh, I'm not telling him. You have the honors," Rebekah smirks evilly as we pull up towards the mansion. I look towards the mansion which now looms over us, making the whole place scarier.

"I'll tell him tonight," I mutter before stepping out of the car, leaving Rebekah in, before heading inside. 

Hey Everyone!

Okay so Rebekah & Care do some shopping. Care spots a pretty apartment building near the shops and she realizes that it's time for her to move out of the Mikaelson Mansion. Care offers Rebekah a chance to finally find a life of her own without her brothers 24/7 and Rebekah takes it.

Will everything go according to plan? Will Rebekah and Caroline be able to move out? How will Klaus take the news and will Caroline tell Klaus the news in time?

Read more to find out! Have a great week everybody! 

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

greybandit313💙🖤💙🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.3K 65
I could hear her heart race and her breath get heavy. When she looked up at me, I saw tears run down her red cheeks. She flipped over onto her back a...
39.6K 1K 27
Rieka Donovan-Bellissima left Mystic Falls with her best friend, Hayley Marshall, to search for their family. Rieka's looking for her mom's family bu...
159K 3.3K 32
UNDER EDITING! Elizabeth Salvatore, Beautiful daughter, and sister. Dearly missed by all. That's what her gravestone should have said but she neve...
5.6K 99 142
Maria Vatori isn't your average teenager and unlike most girls her age,she was born a vampire (an original if you will) She has a younger brother Isa...