Don't Touch Me // Larry AU

By 5sauceschilled

"Please," I begged, "it hurts, please stop." He looked down at me with his cold eyes and his evil grin. I wo... More

"Why'd you even come back?"
"Lets talk about it"
"It Was A Surprise"
"You're welcome, by the way"
"Curly, hows it going?"
"Do You Wanna Head To Mine?"
Zayn Malik
"Well What Happened Today?"
NOT AN UPDATE
"Let's Get You X-Rayed"
"Harry, Who's This?"
"What The Fuck Happened?"
"Let Me Go, Please Let Me Go!"
"You'll Get What's Coming To You"
"Get Out"
"I'm Going, I Don't Know Where Or How Long"
"For Fuck Sake, You're Here Too?"
"Where The Hell Are You?"
"He Didn't Walk Out On Us. He Walked Out On Me."
"I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even go out!"
"Shut up Carter!"
"At Your House; We Kissed"
"Trust Me"
"I Can Fight My Own Battles"
"I Don't Like To See You Upset"
"Fuck Boy 101"
Newspaper
"Give Me The Knife, Love"

"Why Don't You Fight Back?"

9.3K 293 97
By 5sauceschilled

Ed came and Niall went crazy, we spent another half an hour with him before I literally dragged him out of Niall's house. We said our goodbyes and headed over a café. It was small and quiet and away from the town. Ed understood why I didn't want to be seen with him; I didn't want to draw attention to myself and he accepted it.

When we arrived at the café, the old woman who owned the shop greeted us personally. Ed and I came here a lot when we were writing and she'd take us into the back room where we'd work for long hours. She knew who he was and who I was since he was famous and I was national news. She treated us both with the utmost respect and it felt nice, because everywhere I went people were throwing my weird glances and sometimes I'd get the odd comment from a randomer telling me how wrong and disgusting I am. But not here. Here, she respected Ed's and my own privacy. She was overall a lovely person.

When we entered the shop and she saw us, she began to dust off her apron and walk towards us with her arms outstretched for a hug. Her grey hair in a right bun that was bobbing on her head. "Ed! Harry! How wonderful to see you!" She said smiling warming and embracing us each in turn. I did flinch at the contact but she did her best to ignore it. "It's been so long I thought you weren't coming back!" She laughed dramatically and Ed chuckled along.

"How could we not come back, Mrs Caldwell! Where else would we go?" Her smile grew at that and she showed her aged teeth.

"Well come on then! In the back you go." She hurried through a side door that led to the back room.

Although the café was cute and comfortable, it was nothing compared to where we were. A wooden table sat in the middle of the light pink wooden floor surrounded 4 high backed cushioned chairs. By the back wall facing a huge window was a light blue sofa which had an abundance of cream coloured cushions on it. The was several stacks of chests of drawers which contained everything from A1 paper to art small musical instruments and everything inbetween. Paintings covered most of the wallpapered walls. The whole room felt very homey.

Once she led us into the room, she told us the usual 'make yourselfs at home' and exited to more than likely cool up some fantastic cakes. Sitting down on the comfortable sofa I grabbed a cushion and held it close to my chest, squeezing it tight.

Ed dumped his leather jacket on the chair and went to the chest of drawers and extracted 2 blankets, stationary and music sheets.

"Oi ye wee git!" I roared as he chucked a thick light green blanket at me. He laughed so much his face was beginning to become red. I smirked. "Stop laughing, your face is the same colour as your hair." He abruptly stopped laughing and had a serious front up.

"One day, you're gonna run out of ginger jokes." We both knew he wasn't angry, this is how we messed about.

"I'm sure that day will come, the moment you lose your hair." I giggled.

"Alright ha ha, but seriously mate can we start?" He asked sitting down at the table and setting the supplies down. Nodding my head, I sat across from his ginger head and picked up a pencil. We set to work, writing down feelings, thoughts, beats. It was fun I loved doing this. Mrs Caldwell came into the room about a hour after we arrived, carrying a tray of homemade biscuits and sweets, a pot of tea and a pot of coffee.

We decided to take a break and catch up with her. Eating one of her amazing cookies she told us the gossip we had missed out on. We also informed her that we'd be coming here a lot more often because of the writing we needed to do. Of course she had no problem with it and agreed to make sure whoever was working to let them in here without any trouble. She really was extraordinary.

After she left we worked again, writing, tapping and singing. It was good. Towards seven we had sort of given up and had begun to throw the scrunched up pieces of paper at each other.

"I think, I think we're down for today." Ed laughed, picking paper from his hair. I sighed. "Yeah."

Putting everything back and tidying up took less than 10 minutes and we both felt very satisfied that we had written 2 good songs in the space of 2 hours.

"Thank you again, Mrs C!" Ed called over the counter as we were leaving. "No problem," she called back, waving. "See you boys again tomorrow. Bye now, care take. God bless." She called as we were taking our leave.

"I'm gonna walk home, yeah?" Ed looked at me quizzically. "What?" I groaned, lifting my bag from the front.

"Are you sure? Like what if you get into trouble or something?" He asked biting his lip.

"I'll be fine." I assured, rolling my eyes. It's not like I can't take care of myself.

"Gemma would kill me."

"Screw, Gemma." I said turning to walk away. "Not literally!" I yelled back, disappearing down the street. I knew he was laughing.

The first five minutes of my walk home was good, no trouble, not even any people. It was peaceful. The weather was very cold but when I turned a corner and saw them, everything got a hundred times colder.

Shit, I thought. I panicked, fuck! What was I gonna do? Ok let's calm down. It's ok harry. It ok.

I began to walk backwards in hopes of turning around calling Ed to pick me up but that hope was quickly diminished, the second I heard calling.

"Oh look it's rape boy!" Someone sneered. Shit, it's not ok.

As soon as I saw them jump off the wall I bolted. I sprinted back the way I had just walked. I didn't care about anything but getting away from them. I ran up the street and I could see them following. I couldn't outrun them. Fuck.

A side alley came into view and I bolted in there. I panted breathlessly and clutched the wall. I honestly thought they didn't see me come in here, but they did. And they followed.

They can running at me cheering. "Oi oi!" They yelled. And that was it. The first hit to my jaw, making me lose my balance. I gripped the wall to keep from falling but they didn't like that. Stan hit me again, this one was right on the bridge of my nose. I refused to make any sound but fuck that hurt. I could feel the blood making its way down my nose. Great.

A swift blow to my leg caused me to drop to my knees. I saw Liam and Zayn towards the back of the group not paying any interest to me at all, to busy smoking. Probably the weed, I thought sarcastically.

Ethan and Jack twisted my arms back whilst standing on the backs of my legs. I groaned in pain as Louis delivered punch after punch to my stomach and face.

"Say something. Go on!" He egged me on. "Beg me to stop." The smile was came from him was cold and fierce. Making me want to shiver. I refused to look at him. I never beg. Not after...

*flashback*

"Please! Please don't please." I cried. "Please don't hurt me." My jaw received a swift punch.

"Shut up. You filthy little faggot. Shut up!"

*end of flashback*

I shook myself from my thoughts as my hair was yanked up and I was forced to look up at Louis. Concern was written on his face, which confused me. But he quickly rearranged them to a look of angry and hatred.

"Stand up." My arms and legs were freed and I fell forward to the ground. I groaned at the impact. My hands groped around on the wet concrete trying to push my body upward. However my attempt was in vain as a hard kick sent swiftly to my stomach had me on the ground yet again. I hissed in pain and my head banged off the floor.

"Get up!" Someone shouted.

I can't fucking get up if you're kicking me, I wanted to scream. I attempted to push myself onto my knees, but my attempted was thwarted yet again. Louis impatiently sighed and yelled for them to help me, which they did, help me up, really harshly. My legs were weak and once Ethan and Jack had let go of me I started swaying.

Louis strode over to me and lifted my chin up with 2 of his fingers. I refused to meet his gaze. He fought his lips dangerously close to my ear. I could feel his breath of my neck and I shivered. "Why don't you fight back? I know you can." He breathed so quietly so only I could hear. My eyes snapped up to him then.

To the rest of the boys nothing happened but my heart was about to bounce from my chest. "That's you sorted for a while, Curly." He smirked and stepped away from me. I fell back on the wall to gain support. He began walking back to his friends and they all turned to walk away yelling "See ya later, mute!"

I slumped down wondering what just happened, the only sounds were my uneven breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 33.8K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...
26.7K 876 34
Sometimes you can't let go of what is making you sad because it is the only thing making you happy. ✨ WARNINGS: PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABUSE, MENTIONS OF...
1.1M 52.7K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
60K 2.2K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...