THE UNKNOWN STALKER [KTH FF]

By the_seven_signs

I was a beast deceased with the ability to destroy whatever he needs... Trauma changes you to who you don't w... More

introduction ❣
First impression💎
Is he alright?🌸
why is taehyung treated that way?🥀
The untold truth...💫
Can i trust you? 💟
Just hold onto me tight
The trouble continues 🖤
You can't have me
Your still hiding!
we can make it right🍁
will thing's fall apart♠️
Everything's changed
I'll try my best
Thing's HURT🦋
this shouldn't have been this way!
Danger creeps In☠
I wish i could protect you!
emotions 💟
Is this right?
You belong to me!
Everything I can do for her
Hope is all that we have
May you rest in peace🥀
Why I am, the Way I am!?
The pain is unbearable!
I'll always remember you
Let's stay strong
Life goes onn...
Time flies by-
The proposal
You hurt me
Ignorance
Loving you is Hard!
Past beholds
Hating on you is a curse
Post Graduated🎉
Is it a 'Yes or a No?'
The grand wedding of the town
Married life troubles
Author's notice
Unexpected Honeymoon trip
Finding my Serendipity
Rising conflicts or connections?
Shadows of Envy
♡Tangled in ecstasy♡
Heated confessions
Fractured desires: the dual struggle
Obscured Intentions
Serenade of smiles or melancholy
Entangled emotions
Unknown deliveries and feelings
NOTE
Unexpected connections.
Vengeance Unleashed
Party bash or new dangers unveiled?
Blurry days and dawning realisations!
Whispers in the shadows
Hoseok's unrequited Echoes
Twilight love confession

U can't be my cure

225 18 4
By the_seven_signs

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 14
The_seven_signs

After a week at school...

Y/n pov-

"Hey, Y/n. Good morning," Jungkook greets.

"Oh, hey Jungkook. You're early today," I reply.

"Um, yeah. Actually, I couldn't sleep last night, so I came to school early."

"Wait, why?"

"Um, there were some things I was thinking about. Anyway, forget it. Did you do the Math homework? The teacher is going to check it today."

"What! The homework checking is today? Shit, I didn't do it. I was busy memorizing my dialogues yesterday. Did you do it? If yes, then please help me out..."

"Yeah, sure. I'll come over with the book."

"Okay, so see this problem. You'll have to open the brackets and then multiply them..."

"Wait, why are you standing? Sit down here beside me."

"Oh, o-okay."

Jungkook sits down beside me, and there's no space between us. Our hands are almost touching on the bench as he focuses on teaching me the problem.

"Ouch!"

"Whoa, what happened? Are you okay!?"

"I think there's something in my right eye. Can you please check it for me? It's quite irritating."

"Yeah, okay. Come here..."

He says and gently grabs my hand, placing his soft hands on my cheeks to open my eyes and check. He starts blowing softly into my eyes, trying not to hurt me. I hold onto his hands, wincing at the sudden movement. We both gaze into each other's eyes, recognizing each other's beauty. Jungkook looks into my light brown eyes, and I look into his captivating dark brown orbs, momentarily forgetting about our backgrounds. Just then...

SWISH...

The classroom door opens, and there he is, standing and looking at me with intense eyes. His gaze reveals nothing but turmoil. Taehyung enters without glancing at either of us, grabs his bag, and storms out of the class in fury...

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asks, running his fingers through his dark, soft hair.

"Um, I don't know. It's better if I don't go after him. Something might have happened, and he needs his own time..."

Jungkook nods in response and goes back to explaining the problem to me.

In the lecture...

"Pss psss, Taehyung-ah, are you okay?"

The history of Korea revolves around this...

"Hello, I'm talking to you in the middle of the lecture. At least respond back."

Taehyung doesn't even look at me...

After the lecture, during the break...

"Yah, Y/n, come along. We're going to Soojin," Jisyoung says.

Y/n takes a glance at Taehyung and says...

"Um, yeah, I'm coming. You go ahead and tell Soojin to save her egg roll for me. I love it."

"Yeah, okay. Come soon."

The class door closes...

Y/n walks over to Taehyung, who was busy packing his stuff into his bag.

"Taehyung, Taehyung!"

"I'm talking to you. Can you not listen to me?" By this point, I was quite irritated by his behavior.

"Taehyung, what the hell is wrong?"

He stands up, throwing the chair behind him.

"You want to talk to me, huh? Come here, then," he starts walking slowly toward me. His tone is different than usual.

Y/n, in response, starts walking backward. He keeps getting closer and closer until I'm stopped at the teacher's table.

"Ta-Taehyung, what are you doing? Stay in one place."

"You wanted to talk, right? Let's talk then."

He places his hand back on my waist, pulling me near his chest. I can feel Taehyung's hot breath on my neck, and I feel uncomfortable with his behavior.

"Ask what you were asking..." he says in a deep voice.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you behaving so strangely?"

"Oh, asking the one who herself--"

He stops midway when the classroom door opens, revealing Jungkook.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know," Jungkook stammers.

Taehyung releases his grip on me, and I adjust my hair, now looking at Jungkook, who keeps his eyes on the floor.

"No, Jungkook, you didn't come at the wrong time. We were just talking about the skit."

Taehyung gives me a "Are you serious?" look, but I shrug it off.

"Oh, okay. Then please come with me to the canteen, as everyone is waiting for you."

"Um, yeah, I'm coming."

Jungkook approaches and grabs my hand, dragging me with him. But Taehyung grabs my other hand, stopping me midway from being pulled away by Jungkook. I look at both of my hands, one in Jungkook's grip and one in Taehyung's grip...

"Y/n, we still need to finish our conversation, right?" Taehyung says, pulling me towards him.

"Y/n, everyone is waiting for you, so come," Jungkook says, pulling me closer to him.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Arrghhhh, stop! You're both hurting me," I say, jerking my hand away from their tight grips.

"Do whatever you want. I'm leaving for Soojin," I say and leave the two boys alone.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, who was already staring at him.

He walks away, leaving me alone in the classroom.

"Why do you think you're doing this, V...?"

"Cause why not?"

In canteen-

I remain silent the whole time in the canteen. Namjoon and the other members notice it but decide to stay quiet, observing Jungkook's facial expressions.

After the break, in the practice room...

"Okay, guys, let's do this. Tomorrow is our skit, and today is the final day to complete it," Soojin says.

Everyone nods.

During the skit...

"Mom, we can't stay with you guys. I mean, look at yourselves. You're old, wrinkled, and dirty. Whereas I have a reputation to maintain in society, and I can't take on all of your expenses. So, I'm going to leave you to an old age home," Jungkook delivers his lines.

"B-But, dear, at least listen to me," I say.

"No, Mom. The decision is final. You're moving out," Soojin says her lines as Jungkook's wife.

Next, I walk to my room defeated and stand near the window, crying my heart out. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's my husband, Taehyung. He hugs me tightly and says...

"Don't worry. We can make it through this. It's a bad time, and it will pass soon. Our kids will realize their mistakes. Moreover, as parents, it's our duty to give them time and space. I believe in our kids. The times might be hard for them right now to make such decisions, but you can also see that Soojin is pregnant with Jungkook's child, and they will soon become parents. When they realize their mistakes done with us, I'm sure they will come back to us. Until then, you have me, and I have you, jagiya♡," Taehyung completes his lines while still hugging me.

Everyone gasps at this sudden change in Taehyung's voice and behavior. He isn't stuttering, obnoxious, or sweating. He can say the dialogues without looking at the paper.

Suddenly, there's a clap from somewhere, and it's Jisyoung. Eventually, everyone starts clapping, except Soojin...

I am beyond shocked and still looking into Taehyung's eyes while he is also looking at me, still holding me by the shoulders.

"Ahem, ahem, you did well, Taehyung," Jisyoung says, making us move away from each other.

Taehyung does a 90-degree bow and thanks her.

After the practice -

"Um, okay, guys, I guess we are all done and set for tomorrow," Jungkook says, making everyone look at him.

"Yeah, we surely are. We have practiced a whole week, OF COURSE we are ready," Soojin says, taking a sip of water from her bottle.

Everyone is tired, lying on the floor or drinking water. But Taehyung is nowhere to be seen. As soon as the skit finished, he dashed out of the room to God knows where. Y/n is a bit worried about his weird behavior but can't do anything less.

After school...

"Ah, manager, come fast. I'm outside the gate waiting for you," Y/n whines like a child.

"Yes, yes, dearest Y/n, I'm on my way, just about to reach," her manager replies.

"Argh, make it soon. It's so cold today, you know? I'm freezing, and I also forgot my sweater at home today."

"I'm sorry, miss. I'll be right there."

The line cuts off...

Suddenly, she feels someone wrapping a warm, long jacket around her. She looks back, and it's Taehyung. He doesn't even look at her or let her speak. He walks away, giving her the jacket.

After two minutes, she feels a warm scarf wrapping around her neck. She sees Jungkook standing right behind her, his bunny-like smile lighting up his face. He pats her head, and then he walks away too.

She just stands there, looking in their respective directions, feeling a strange connection and a different sensation. Then, the car arrives, her manager lets her in, and they drive away.

The carnival day-

"Guys, are we all ready?" Jisyoung screams, making everyone's ears bleed.

"Yes, we are!" Jungkook screams right in her ear, causing her to scream in pain, while everyone else laughs.

They all share a group hug and then go off to do their own tasks as their skit still has 30 minutes left.

"'Cause I'm in the stars tonight, so watch me bring the fire, ahhh!"

"Shhh..."

"Taehyung, what do you think you're doing in this empty classroom? You just dragged me in and scared the life out of me!"

"Oh, sorry. I-I was just a bit nervous. This is my first time going on stage and performing."

"Oh, I know, boy! Don't be nervous. You'll have all of us there for you. Stay calm and do your best."

"That's the problem. I don't want everyone, I only want you."

"Aish, this pabo. Of course, I'll be there for you, right?"

Y/n hugs Taehyung tightly. At first, Taehyung stumbles back, but then he hugs her back.

Y/n wishes everything goes well, but the storm is yet to come. Even the walls can see and hear...

"Come on, let's go now. It must be our turn to perform. Oh, by the way, yesterday in class, you were about to say something, but then Jungkook came. What was it about?"

"Ahh, that actually, I--"

"Y/n, Taehyung, you guys are here! We've been looking for you both for so long. Come on, now it's our turn to perform in 5 minutes. We need to get ready," Jisyoung says.

"Oh, there you guys are," Jungkook says, coming from behind Jisyoung.

"Umm, yeah, guys, we are coming."

"You're not coming. I'm dragging you now," Jisyoung says and drags Y/n away from Taehyung.

She leaves the classroom, looking at Taehyung one last time.

"Hey, what are you waiting for? Come on," Jungkook nags at Taehyung.

"Ahh, yeah, okay, coming."

Backstage, just before the performance...

"Okay, guys, here we go. We can do it and win this prize. Moreover, the prize isn't the most important thing; the important thing is the message conveyed through our skit. So, let's focus on the good part and give it our best! All the best!" Jungkook says.

"Yes, we can do it," Soojin says, giving even more confidence.

They all share a final group hug, except Taehyung, as always. But Y/n doesn't let him feel left alone; she holds onto his hand throughout the hug, making him feel better.

"Okay, Team 012, you can come on stage now," announces the MC.

They all look at each other one last time and head toward the stage, taking their positions as the lights go off.

LIGHTS ON...
The skit begins...
.
.
.
After the skit-

"So, the message we wanted to convey to all of you is that abandoning your parents because of personal reasons is not a good option. As you see, when you were a child, your parents never gave up hope in you. So, as you grow up, you should stand by their side, be their support, and give them the love and warmth they deserve. Your parents need nothing more from you than your time and understanding. We hope that we have taught you something valuable through our skit. Thank you," says Y/n, along with the whole team.

Claps resonate throughout the stadium, with some people becoming emotional witnessing the performance, while others cheer as loudly as they can.

The team members exchange proud smiles and look at each other, coming off the stage.

"Hush!"

"At last, it was bomb!" says Soojin, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Indeed, it was. We did so well," says Jungkook, giving her a high five.

"You all did really well," says Taehyung.

Everyone gives him a curious look, except for Jisyoung and Y/n.

"Thank you," Y/n and Jisyoung say together.

"Umm, excuse me, guys. Please come back on stage; it's time for the winners' announcement. You were the last team to perform," says a staff member and quickly leaves.

"Okay, guys, one last time. Let's go," says Felix.

They all start moving, except Taehyung, who freezes in his place.

"Taehyung, let's go. What are you waiting for?" asks Y/n.

"Uhh-huh, yeah, I mean no. You go. I'm not coming up on the stage again," Taehyung says.

"Wait, why? What's wrong?"

"None of your business, Y/n. Just go," he pushes her away.

"What the-- No, I'm not going anywhere. You're coming with me."

"Y/n, I just said, GO," Taehyung says sternly, his voice firm.

Y/n flinches slightly, but she's not scared of him. She grabs his hands and drags him along to the stage. Taehyung is shocked himself but couldn't let go of her grip.

When they reach the stage, the announcement is being made.

"AND THE WINNER IS TEAM 012! YOU GUYS WIN THE TROPHY ALONG WITH A 5-DAY TOUR TRIP TO JAPAN! CONGRATULATIONS!" says the MC.

"Whoa!" screams Jungkook.

"Oh my God, guys!" says Felix.

"Shit, guys! Wow! Yoo-hoo!" exclaims Jisyoung, with tears almost welling up in her eyes.

Taehyung just stands there with a terrified look on his face, while the others embrace each other in a hug. Y/n tries to come and hug him, but he stops her midway and leaves the stage with tears in his eyes.

Author's pov-

Taehyung: ok! Damn wow author now would u explain why am I the only one who's not happy with his team winning? ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ

Author: oh that's because you are the main lead tae, nothing goes good in your life hehehe (saying back nervously as she knows taehyung is throwing daggers at her rn) ಠ⁠﹏⁠ಠ

Meanwhile Felix and soojin in the BG

Felix: hey soojin, bish I'm gonna buy so many comics uk from Japan I waited all my life to visit there(⁠T⁠_T⁠)

Soojin- ikr Felix same broo!! I know one thing I'm gonna have a bag filled with their skin care like man it's the absolute best there!!ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Taehyung (shaking his head at Felix and soojin disappointingly): there we go again...no one can stay serious here for a second our behind the scenes are the most chaotic dear readers lemme inform u that ◉⁠‿⁠◉

Stay tuned 💕
Vote ❤️
Keep supporting 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.8K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
35.3K 998 27
I keep sitting over the edge of my bed thinking when my life took such a great turn well not great worst turn of my life. I just hope this ends soon...
2.1M 79.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
3.3K 247 7
When a Handsome male dreams of something he has never known to leads him to a greatest journey of his life not knowing someone has been waiting for h...