Blood and Air [Bakugo X OC]

Por AlphaFemale127

Loosing family is hard, soul-breaking. It causes trauma in people, especially when you see the people you lov... Más

Hello!
Prologue
First Day of UA
Being a 'Hero'
Pervert in a Store
Class Rep
Villains at USJ
2 Days Later
Friend Greetings
Some Company
Pain Isn't Wanted
Days Of Silence
Waking Up
Apologies
Just Some Talks
Friends
The First Night
A Mishap
Just Some Fun
Annoyance
A Helpful Conversation
Birthday Surprise
Don't Worry
Sports Festival
Mira vs...
The Final Round
No Noise
A Bath
Just A Day
Answering A Question
Hero Names
An Invitation
Only 1 Week
The Change*
Phone
Smacked
Top Of A Building
Running
Honest
Girl Talk
Scared
Spar
Morning *
Dinner
Relax*
Questions
A Massage*
Stairs
Rematch
Family Lunch
Sleep
Wet*
All Red
*Update*
It's Not The Blood-loss
Deleted Scenes pt 1
Deleted Scenes pt.2
Made to Be pt. 1
Made to Be pt. 2
Who...
When
Away
Book 2
10K READS!!! A Special...?
Special Chapter (Completely Smut)
What I imagine Mira to look like...

The Crash

398 12 26
Por AlphaFemale127

Lol my life is so freaking hectic right now. I apologize for the late update, but I should be getting better soon mentally and free time should open up soon... hopefully. 

Hope you enjoy the ensuing arc 🙂 

That night I couldn't sleep. It was too hot, making me sweaty even in my thin top and shorts, and I just wasn't feeling... right. 

I was upset with myself, more than the usual disdain I always hold. Most of it was the display I put on last night, but the main anger came from my secrets.

Katsuki said as long as it was all in self-defense and I regret it, he would not hate me. But that's just for those instances.

What about when I tell him the truth? How would he react then? I doubt he'd keep calm. I doubt he'll blindly accept everything.

I made breakfast for everyone, including 1-B, that morning. Kirishima and Bakugo woke up after me and decided to help, along with Kendo. She was nice and seemed like a mix of Momo and Uraraka.

We got along easily as students filed out, ate, then left to their day's practice. I had to serve Kota away from everyone else, seeing as he  still despised the majority. Although Izuku did keep up his attempts at friendships.

"You know," I said, staring down at Kota, who had a tint to his cheeks, "avoiding and hating everyone isn't going to make you feel better."

Kota scoffed and turned his back. I sighed and rubbed my forehead with my palm. I was sleep deprived and stressed over the itinerary for today. "Listen kid, I'm not being a giddy idiot who has no idea what your going through. I've been through some terrible shit and I am speaking from experience."

I grabbed the top of his head, the fabric of the cap rough against my palm. I pulled his head back to lock eyes with him. He looked shocked at my movements, a blush on his cheeks.

"It's better to talk it out with someone and gain relationships. Don't take the people around you for granted - you'll regret it one-day."

I let go of his head and stood straight, cracking my back with a groan.

Now it's tome to go test to see if my blood will still work-

"Hey, UA's Crazy Girl!" An aggravating male voice called me. I rolled my eyes before turning around to see a blonde boy walking towards me.

I kept my face blank as Kota huffed and stomped away. I wished to do the same as Monoma approached, arms cross, a natural snarky expression in place. I barely talk to him for a giid reason. And I was already in a bad mood.

Blank act, Mira. Let's go.

"What do you want, 4-Timer?" The nickname came from his ability to copy 4 different Quirks at a time. Also makes him sound like a asshole who messes around too much.

He huffed with a snobbish tone, if that was possible, and cocked a brow that made me itch to punch him.

 I didn't, sadly.

"Apparently, we're working together."

"Fuck."

********************

"This isn't working."

"No fucking shit, Sherlock," I groaned, my head pounding away and my patience gone. I rubbed my temples and Monoma threw his arms wide, done with me as well. 

"Do you really not know how to use your Quirk to such a bad extent?" Monoma continued, covered in dirt and tired. "How could you score the highest on the recommendations if you can't control your Quirk—"

"It's different!" I snapped, throwing my hands down and turning a glare at the blonde. "It's not the same fucking Quirk as it was before the festival!" Monoma frowned. "It's harder to control, feels different, acts different - and it stretches for a whole shit wider radius than before. So excuse me if I have problems controlling myself, Monoma."

The last sentence I managed to get my anger back under my foot, sounding the words out tightly. 

I wasn't truly that angry with him. It was myself I was yelling at. I was trying to give myself a reason for why I am failing, but each time I almost destroy the forest I feel such immense self hatred.

I think I need sleep. My depression increases when I get exhausted.

Monoma sighed out and ran his hands through his hair, plopping down on a tree trunk that we destroyed. Placing my hands on my hips, I looked around the area.

We were a good distance away from the other training students, for safety reasons. Aizawa and Vlad decided to see if Monoma could use my Quirks and, if so, can he help me get it under control.

The Blood was a negative, but he copied my Air Quirk.

And we tried and failed multiple times to create a control a smaller, contained area. Now, almost every tree within a 60 meter radius was trampled down. My blood from yesterday was not around, as it was decided I would work on it later as to avoid a spillage.

I sighed once again and went to take a seat next to Monoma. We said nothing and thought, complained, in silence.

This should not be as hard as it is. I could destroy so much with a snap, create a ginormous slide with a point - but I can't do what I trained to do for years? Sure, I've always had some control problems but I could at least easily determine a radius. 

Now everything has so many different perspectives. Now I'm a serious danger to anyone around me in a fight - citizens or allies. I can't continue on to be a hero like this.

I honestly should not even be trying to be a hero, yet here I am.

"It's hard, feeling the world from multiple perspectives," Monoma said, thoughtful. "So let's just decide which perspective to use."

"Haven't we been trying that?" I mutter, rolling my wrists. 

He hummed a no. "All we've been doing is trying to get an idea of what the area we want via what we would do if we were looking at a map. But if we pick a spot at our height, continuously in the radius that we want-"

"Like the middle of a tree trunk, then we'll be looking at the target space from our perspective, giving us a correct area!" My eyes widened with sudden understanding, Minoma and I speaking in turns. "And instead of using this method to move faster, we use it to guide our path better in the air and take in-"

"Air to use as the opposing force to fly, like you did before. Expect only in small increments because-"

"The release power has become tenfold!" We finished in unison, both standing up with excitement at finding a solution to our problems.

Now we just had to... implement it.

Great.

I clapped my hands. "Let's start before lunch! We should have something positive to say about today, right!?" I said, a little to cheerfully. Monoma did his weird laugh, holding onto his gut.

"I will have such fun getting to scare your class tonight!" Oh right - the 'Test of Courage' was tonight. Ugh. 

In a split second Monoma's face turned serious. "And you start. It's your Quirk."

So he doesn't want to fail first. Same here. 

I clapped his shoulder. "Aren't you the smart one who came up with the idea?" I said, voice sickeningly sweet. Monoma glared at me with disgust. "Then you get to start. I'll stand by to help you."

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your Quirk-"

"And I wouldn't have thought of our solution without you." My smile fell flat and I darkened my eyes, putting as much malice into my voice as I could. "So you get to fucking start."

I was trying to overlay the fact that I could kill him right here and blame it on his Quirk making him explode. 

I think it worked because Monoma cursed under his breath and walked to the starting point. 

The smile came back to my lips.

I was not failing first.

********************

So I did fail. But not first. And by lunch, I managed to only destroy 5 meters outside the target area. I was getting the hang of it.

I hope. 

I mean, I did better than Monoma, at least. 

But my head was now pounding away. My entire body was sore, more so my legs and torso, and I was continuing to push them by walking the mile back to camp.

Why was I walking? Oh yeah, Monoma was done using my Quirk for now and I wasn't going to leave him stranded.

So we walked together, first talking about our practice, then silence, then arguments, silence once more, then a reprieve from each other as we made it back to camp just in time.

"You have great patience, Mira-Sensei," Kaminari said in a comely manner, bowing towards me over his plate. 

I scoffed. "And you are just now realizing?" I asked in a low tone, perturbed. I was struggling with this head pain.

"Well, you normally snap easily," Sero spoke through a mouthful of food.

"And you scold us almost all the time," Kirishima added.

"Because you guys are idiots," Kyoka pointed out.

"We have our moments," Kaminari lightened, and pointed at Katsuki, who was thankfully away from the table at this moment, heading to use the toilet."And you put him in his place at times."

Mina pouted, putting on a cute face. "She puts me in my place too. Does that mean she loves me?"

""Me too!" Kirishima shouted happily Next thing I knew, everyone except Kyoka was arguing over who I loved most - Katsuki and Todoroki being excluded from the lineup.

When the shouting increased, and my head lowered, Kyoka noticed my discomfort and leaned in.

"Why don't you go rest? You've been pushing yourself hard these past few days, so obviously you need a rest," Kyoka spoke softly. I looked at her plum eyes, a hammer hitting my skull from all angles.

Yeah, she was right. I just hope I can sleep. 

I nodded and squeezed her head softly. "Just tell Katsuki I'm resting if he asks, alright?" 

She gave me a small smile and nodded. "Now go," she shooed, and I silently slid out of the booth, the others not immediately noticing my departure. When they did, Kyoka had to refrain them from calling after me.

Quickly, I escaped the noise and went straight to the girls room. I took a quick shower, after grabbing a change of clothes, my muscles feeling a tad better afterwards. But the headache remained. 

The area fell silent as everyone went back to their training. I didn't care if Vlad King or Aizawa was waiting for me - I was exhausted as shit and in pain and needed sleep.

So I curled up on my bed, the ceiling and floor fan blasting on high, shuttered the blinds, and forced myself to sleep.

It worked. For a small period.

********************

"He wants you to train the Air Quirk. We need it."

Mrs Osaka sighed. I suppose she and Garaki thought I was still unconscious from the blood loss.

I was dizzy and sick, but I was awake. I wish I wasn't awake. I wish I died, finally.

"It's too dangerous. Her will is still strong against me, and I can't force ideologies," Mrs, Osaka explained, and I knew she was talking about me. "Her Air Quirk is highly reactive to her emotions, and she will always internally hate me no matter what I tell her do. Her Blood will be enough."

Garaki made a sound of annoyance. If I wasn't in the state I was, my heart might have sped uo and my eyes would have popped open, expecting pain. But my body was almost completely drugged out and, at that point, I just wanted everything to be over with.

"Then give her the Blood from our 'donor' and wake her up. He is coming to check her progress in a few days."

"What!?"

I flinched. I didn't mean to flinch, but the anger in Mrs. Osaka's voice terrified me.

"When? Why wasn't I told?!"

"Calm down, Adria. He doesn't want to meet her. He'll just watch with me."

The leader... he was coming to watch me? He'll be with Garaki, in that room behind the mirror.

I hate him. I hate him so much.

It's all his fault that I am here. It's his fault my dad killed himself. It's his fault that Mrs. Osaka tortures me. It's his fault experiments are run on me.

It's his fault I am ruined.

"Fine. We'll prepare a show."

No.

I just want to kill him.

I blinked my eyes open, giving up on sleep as that familiar yearn for vengeance settled, it used to be such a common feeling, until UA. Now, having that urge to absolutely abolish those... heinous fuckers doesn't stick around as much.

But with my head pounding and my body sore and mind sleep-deprived, I was inclined to be relaxed by it. 

By the knowledge that one day, before I die, I will kill those three with such methods even would be hesitant to do it.

The one in charge.

Garaki.

And Mrs. Osaka. 

I will repay them for what they have done to me.

My fingers curled with anger and I blew out a harsh breath at stop my Quirks from snapping on. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling.

What is wrong with me today? My no period already came, so what now? It's more than the lack of sleep -

I just feel like today is not a good day.

Groaning, I sat up and rubbed my hands down my face, rolling my neck and rubbing my nape. I at least wanted the headache to be gone, but I suppose that is too great a wish for a sinner like me.

...

Did I really have to sound so... medieval religious?

"Augh."

And so I got up to make myself 'presentable'.

By that I meant a new tank-top with pads so I did not have to wear a bra, socks and shoes, and brushing my hair which looked like a birds nest. The brushing sensation was soothing, relieving some stress from my shoulders and neck. The pain didn't go away but it made it easier to handle it.

I stepped out into the mid-afternoon, stuffing my phone into the pockets of my shorts. The day turned hot and stifling, the sky turning a pale orange with the start of the setting sun. I raised my arms, stretching, turning to take a walk in the forest where the shade will be cooler. Maybe sneak a glance at everyone else.

As long as I am left alone to internally rage and despise, it will be alright-

"Kazama." I stopped my groan as Aizawa called me from behind. I turned to see him coming from behind the main building, Mandalay with him. She gave me a pawed wave before turning to the forest - most likely to help another student.

"Hello," I sigh with a small wave. Aizawa didn't look any better than I feel - but that's how he normally looks.

"How do you feel? Are you rested? Jiro and Monoma told me you had bad after-effects," Aizawa questioned, and a hint of a smile peaked my lips. 

I crossed my arms and cocked my head playfully. "You sound awfully like a dad, Aizawa. Going soft on me?" Sure, I was messing with him. But I also didn't want to give him a straight answer, since I doubt he'd like the truth. 

He scoffed, keeping his face blank. But his voice lightened, just a smidge. "I've known you for a good amount of time, as well as you being my student. It's my prerogative to care for your well being."

"Aw, you love me."

"Kazama, quiet with the teasing."

"Yes, sir!"

Sighing again, Aizawa came to a stop before me. "You should get a change of clothes. You have somewhere to be."

"Somewhere to be?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"Yes. We are having an officer take you to a hidden base forty minutes from here."

My body froze, hands turning to fists, wariness flooding my body. I spoke as nonchalant as I could but the tension was obvious to a skilled eye, such as Aizawa. "What for? Did I kill someone without realizing it?"

"No. I hope." I hope so too. "But... I am aware you asked All Might about why we have been acting... weird, around you, correct?"

I can't tell you, yet. You will find out during the summer camp, or right after.

I forgotten about that, these past few days. But I now remember that conversation vividly. 

"... And you are finally going to explain to me, huh." About damn time. I really hate being left in the dark, but I have changed. I will not push anymore unless it is necessary. 

Aizawa nodded, checking his watch. "I will meet you later tonight, but yes. We have someone you need to meet. "

Someone. Not something to see, but someone. Someone to see and talk to. 

A coil of dread was wrapping around my heart but I pushed it away. Such emotions are not warranted right now.

"Why have you been pushing this off?" I did my best to keep irritation out of my voice. I achieved my mission.

His face darkened sightly, shoulders straightening a tad. He was serious about whoever this person is, then.

"We had to do various investigations to check the veracity of the statements of the woman and to make sure it was safe for you two to meet." Woman. This was a female - and they are having me meet her. That sent chills down my spine and I had to flex my fingers and unlock my jaw before I cut into my palms and broke my teeth.

"We had finished with the complete investigation two days prior and had set up this introduction between the two of you. While I cannot explain who she is or why you need to meet her and risk the compromisation of the other heroes and students, you will find out the reason behind it all with one look at her."

"Who is 'we'?" My voice turned cold. Everything about me turned cold. Even the pounding within my mind seemed to leave a freezing touch behind.

"All Might, Nezu and I, as well as a small part of the Musutafu Police Force, notably Detective Tsukauchi. Also, Hawks ended up helping us, since he already had some details on who she is a week before we got contacted."

Hawks... I haven't talked to him in a while. Out agreement is still standing, as of now, but I meant to cancel it. I should do so soon, but not now. Now, I need to prepare for... whoever this is.

Aizawa was staring me down and I dropped my crossed arms. "Fine. When am I leaving?"

"Thirty minutes." Holy shit - why'd he wait so long to tell me!? "We'll be back either extremely late tonight or tomorrow morning."

"H-huh." I rubbed my palms over my eyes and down my face. I am expecting extreme headache by the time this is over. 

I knew today was going to suck ass. 

"Okay. Um, I'll go get my stuff... What should I prepare myself for?"

"This person..." Aizawa trailed off, thinking, looking around his surroundings. "I suggest, at the very least, bring your bracelet. And expect your life to be changed from here on out."

"Shit." I didn't care about my language at this moment.

"Yeah."

********************

Detective Tsukauchi was a familiar face. I've been around police a lot, and since I turned 12. So I was hoping to see him, in the car at the edge of the forest.

But no. It was Detective Kokoro, a younger one who works directly under Tsukauchi. And he was really boring. By the time we were on top of the mountain, making our way around it, I was staring with boredom out the window, at the sky and the forest below.

I put my sweater on since it was cold in the car, hood in and it half zipped up, one hand propoed on the door and the other one resting on my lap. My face was leaning against my propped palm and I was struggling to not sleep.

Apparently Kokoro enjoyed very slow music when driving. I didn't have the heart to ask him to change the radio, seeing how cute his face was.

He was like a blonde version of Izuku. I didn't want to see him sad, somehow.

"So, what's your favorite hobby?" Kokoro suddenly asked.

"Hobby? Fighting," I answered, for the sake of manners.

"All heroes fight. Don't you have something else?" He pushed on, trying to make small talk. I sighed and brought both hands to my pockets, leaning my head back. "Reading? Writing? Watching ducks? Mine is feeding ducks at the pond nearby."

His cuteness level just shot up to 100.

But a hobby? All I like doing on my own is watching tv and-

"Exercise. I love to exercise - or run, mores specifically." I really need to go for a run later. Maybe I'd feel better.

"Oh, that's the same as her! I'm sure you two will get along!" Kokoro replied with a happy tone. I turned my head to look over at him. He glanced at me with bright eyes, a pale blush to his cheeks.

How was this man 26 years old? He's like a cute kid.

"Who am I meeting?" I asked, wondering if he'd answer.

He turned the curve of the cliff, the road finally about to wind down. He nodded his head, brows furrowing, as if I should know this already. "You don't know? It's your apparent t-"

My eyes widened and my heart jumped to my throat. 

A metal spear just rammed theough his head, glass shattering, wheels screeching against the asphalt. The force made such a sound, it nearly ripped Kokoro's head off, blood and brain matter squelching and splattering.

But he was ripped out of his seat, body following the path of the spear, out of the front windshield.

All I saw was the body and head, almost completely demolished, flying our of his seat, his seat buckle nearly whacking me in the head when it was torn off.

I didn't hesitate, bot as my blood started pumping and my brain emptied of all but one thought:

Survive.

My seatbelt was unbuckled in record speed and I was jumping forward - but I was too late too catch him. But I caught the wheel and slid into the front seat, managing to tackle the wheels to put me back in track.

I am not looking forward to falling off the cliff.

My Blood Quirk was on, but my Air Quirk stayed off. I wasn't in a good state to use it, and I wasn't going to kill myself trying to survive. 

Cringing internally at the bump I rolled over, I got out my driving skills and went to work.

Should I know how to drive? By Japanese law, no. But did I ever learn anything not illegal from Mrs. Osaka? Nope.

I checked the visor. I couldn't see anyone - they must be higher up on the mountain.

Fuck.

I switched gears, pushing on the pedal, engine revving. I took the turns around and down the mountain sharply, narrowly avoiding a slip and slide down the long cliff. 

I just need to escape and get a point where I am not at a disadvantage. Then the villaina dn I can fight and I can rip their head off with my bare hands.

My senses tingled and I swerved quickly, another metal spear lying just past me, outside the front window. Fuck fuck fuck - this is a shitty fucking situation.

Calm, calm, stay calm-

A metal spear drove through the hood of the car. My reaction time, being impeccable, had me jumping out of my seat and backpedaling out the back window, avoiding the front crushing me to death. I rolled out backwards and quickly stood.

I wasn't giving myself time to really take in the gravity of the situation as I sped past the smoking, crumpled car and over to a shadow of trees - then had to stop as a black nome landed down, flattening my only shield beneath it.

I cursed again and skidded to a stop. It screamed, it's flat head expanding to show me rows of teeth.

I bit into my palm right after, ripping the flesh from it and letting the blood flow out. I was not going to waste time on this creature - kill it and escape with all my limbs intact. 

In the air before me, thousands of red, deadly sharp needles elongated, pointing directly at the nomu. It opened its arms, muscles tensing - and I let the needles my. The nomi couldn't jump away fast enough, my needles shredding through it like butter.

Over and over did my needles attack, each piece of flesh getting smaller and smaller until it was invisible to my eye. My needles froze. I let a few seconds pass. Nothing happened - no black and pink mass forming from thin air.

Dead.

The needles formed into liquid and flew back towards me, wrapping around my arms and fists like a second skin. I forgot when I discarded my sweater.

Leave - I need to leave. Need to contact for help, my phone - my phone is gone, a quick patdown showed me.

"Fuck."

Where do I go? 

I can't risk leading anyone back to the camp. Nor can I risk leading to the secret base. I'll have to go into the forest then-

"Peekaboo!" A giant hand gripped my head as a thud on the asphalt shook me, squeezing extraordinarily tight. My body moved to break his arm, move him off of me, but I was swung up, body flailing, neck almost snapping.

"I hope you enjoy my best treatment!"

Before a sound could escape my mouth, I was slammed down onto the middle of the road, head first.

Everything exploded in pain.

Then it all went black.

********************

Lol. Mira is living the best life rn.

See ya later ✌️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

459K 27.8K 126
ATEEZ JOKES COMPLETED ✓ part two of my ATEEZ JOKES BOOK 1 IS ALREADY FINISHED! CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE! Check out my other books! Thank you!
29.1K 990 23
keishin ukai fanfiction (ukai x fem manager (OC)) contains smut but is kinda fluffy (I obviously do not own any of the characters)
91.5K 1.8K 20
"So who is the lucky lady?" "Fuck off, its a secret" "Since when did you get so secretive? I want to help you! If you tell me maybe-" "It's you! the...
784K 25.5K 41
The Princetons and the Lockes. It's an enmity of decades. And so the tradition continues when it comes to Venus and Caden. A prince and a leader's da...