FALLING FOR HER 🌠[Completed...

Par kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Plus

Falling For Her πŸ¦‹
|1| Bhooooo πŸ‘»
|2| JokersπŸƒ
|3| What's cook'n πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ³
|4| Best place to sleep 😴
|5| What's happening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|6| Stopping Her πŸƒ
|7| Missed Eachother πŸ’«
|8| Being Naughty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|9| Breakfast Together πŸ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come 🍦
|11| Marry Me ❣️
|12| Try all those things with me πŸ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌
|14| I don't believe in love 🌚
|15| I'm trustfrated 😟
|16| Mutual feelings πŸ’›
|17| Newly Wedded 🌱
|18| Dhartimay din ahead 🌏
|19| Hug Me AlreadyπŸ’«
|20| Correction it's boyfriend 🌝
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside β™₯️
|22| We can't do anything here πŸ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now πŸ‘»
|24| I too want to kiss you... πŸ™‚
|25| All red and tempting πŸ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...😢
|27| Oh my goodness πŸ₯Ί
|28| Keep Dreaming πŸ’­
|29| I won't ever let you fall πŸ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap πŸ’Έ
|31| Me n U πŸ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? 🌚
|33| Sexy Stuff πŸ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|35| Secret 🀐
|36| You be all over me..πŸ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy πŸ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness πŸ₯Ί
|40| Don't love me... 😢
|42| S β™‘ A πŸ’—
|43| Let me try it too πŸ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
|45| I'm yours only...πŸ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms πŸ€—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks πŸ’€
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation πŸš™
|51| Marry Me 2 ❀️
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark πŸ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬
|55| I want to purpose her πŸ₯°
|56| LMAO πŸ˜†
|57| He's my love β™₯️
|58| Sexy Business...🀯
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi 🌈
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee 🀧
|63| XOXO 😘
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature πŸ‘½
|68| Punishment...πŸ‘Ύ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy πŸ”₯
|73| Better Guy 🌚
|74| Falling For Her 🌠
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III ✨
The Lion King 🦁
Always Will !!

|41| I'm the view... 😏

5.1K 325 19
Par kou_holic

Chapter Forty One

"You. A single word with infinite meanings."

Swati's POV ;

We came back home as usual, he picked me up from the shop. I changed into a while shirt and trousers. Shirt was obviously his, now I have free access to his clothes.

It's been almost half an hour since he's been in the bathroom, I can't understand what he does there. Who takes this much time to freshen up. I mean look at me, being a girl too I didn't take much time. Well nevermind, what can I even do about that self centred jerk !!

I was surfing the music channel sitting on the sofa when I heard him screaming my name.

"Swaatiii." Uggh this manh !!

"What happened ?" I screamed too. No reply came from him. I concentrated on tv, it will be better if I switch to cartoon channels because nowadays music channels are just advertisement channels. In the meantime I felt his presence beside me.

"Why were you screaming ?" I asked him without looking towards him.

"Naah, it's nothing. I was just checking if you're alive or not." He replied, chuckling. I turned my face towards him to find him grinning. Then my eyes raked over his body, and my eyes widened. I scooted back and asked him,"Why the hell are you roaming half naked ?"

"It's not like you've not seen me half naked before." He replied casually and started eating the chips. From where did he get that & when.

"Still, go and wear something." I said to him but my eyes ogled at his well built body. He doesn't have a bulky body, well sculptured, model type... drool worthy, I like it that way ! So freaking hawwt.

"I know I'm hot." He replied. Does he know telepathy too?

"You just go and wear something." I said and averted my gaze from him, concentrating on Shin-chan.

"I'm wearing clothes. See." He stood in front of me and pointed towards the knee length shorts he was wearing. Again my traitor eyes checked him from head to toe. His messy hairs, handsome face, toned muscles, chiseled chest, freaking abs and sexy V li..... No, don't go there. I closed my eyes shut. How the hell I'm getting all pervy thoughts.

"Ahem ahem... you can check me out. I don't mind." He replied, smirking.

"Get aside, I'm more interested in Shin-chan. Stop blocking the view." I said composing myself and scolding myself inwardly.

"I'm the view, love." He grinned & leaned towards me. I leaned backwards clutching the remote to my chest. My heart was like participating in a marathon. He took his lips towards my ears & took the earlobe between his lips. I gasped at it and turned my face sidewards.

"I love you." He mumbled sexily, placing a kiss on my cheek and then settled down at the sofa beside me. I blushed and stared at him awestruck but then he shook the remote in front of my eyes making a teasing face.

"What the hell... you freaking tricked me." I said and he laughed. I tried to take the remote back. When did he manage to take it?

"The very moment you're lost in his sexy voice." My subconscious replied.

"What can I do, you get affected by me very easily." He replied, lifting his hands up, not letting me take the remote back.

"Ughhh, I hate you Adiiii." I huffed and sat at the corner of the sofa defeatedly.

"I love you more." He said while pouting. Cute !!

"No, he's a cheater." My subconscious reminded me.

"Yess he's !!" I agreed to it and threw a cushion at his face. Sexy jerk !!

"Again you're complimenting him." My inner self scolded me.

"Sorrry." I replied inwardly and stared at him. He switched to a sports channel to watch football. He was enjoying his time while eating chips and watching the match.

He grabbed the water bottle kept on the table in front of us and started drinking water. His Adam's apple moved up and down along with every gulp. I licked my lips at the sight. How would it feel to kiss him there ?

"What the hell I'm thinking ?" I thought inwardly. I groaned inwardly shooking my head to buzz off the nasty thoughts and then a devilish idea popped into my mind. I stood up & pushed the bottle from his mouth and splash, the water fell on his body.

"The fuck !!" He screamed, while I laughed at the sight & he looked at me with an open mouth all soaked with water.

"Na na na na... serve you right. Jerk !!" I teased him stucking my tongue out and walked towards the bedroom.

"No you wait..." He screamed, I turned behind to find him running towards me. I fastened my steps towards the room & ran ahead of him giggling.

"Look, come to me by your own wish or else the consequences won't be good if I catch you." He said trolling behind me.

"I'm not afraid of your threats. You cheater." I said and threw a pillow at him from the other side of the bed. He came towards me while I got on the bed and ran towards the closet while laughing and tried to lock it but then he's fast to hold the knob.

"Where will you go now ?" He asked with a devilish grin. I left the knob and ran towards the bathroom. Literally where will I go now... heck I plotted my own trap.

He chased me till the bathroom while I tried to shut the door but his hands stopped me from doing it.. still I tried pushing hard on to it.

"Sorry na, I accept my defeat." I said while pleading him.

"No baby, your cute face isn't working now. Plus you don't have that much power to close the door." With this he pushed the door and I stumbled backwards. In no time he's standing in front of me with a devilish grin.

"Swati wrong move." My subconscious said and I couldn't agree more. I took my steps backwards while he took predator steps towards me.

"Don't.. don't come near me." I stuttered, why I'm stuttering.

"Nopes." He replied grinning and then laughed creepily.

"You stay here, I'm going." I said confidently and walked past him only to be grabbed by my waist. He pulled me in a way that my back touched his front and he started tickling me. I held the knob of the shower for support.

"Stop.. stop. You fool. I told you.. I'm sorry. Stop." I replied while giggling. He too was laughing but then didn't stop. He turned me towards him and in the process my hands turned the knob of shower & the water started falling over us.

"Oh shit." I exclaimed and forwarded my hands to turn it off but his hands stopped me from doing it. I looked up to him to find him looking at me intensely. Water dripping from his soft hairs, cascading through his handsome face. My eyes were fluttering with the effect of water but then they stared at him like a fine piece of art, though he looks so hot like this actually he's hot !!

Notice the irony here, I'm standing here under the water but then my throat feels dry. I licked my lips involuntarily.

"Sorry baby, but I can't control myself anymore." He mumbled and smashed his lips onto me. I dig my own grave !!

Aditya's POV ;

I smashed my lips on her holding her face in one hand while bringing her close by her waist with the other. She widened her eyes at first but then started reciprocating, her hands reached upto my hair while the other on my waist, holding me tightly.

I kept nibbling on her lips, nudging her tongue with mine in the process. She moaned into my mouth, I groaned in need & pushed her a little to the wall behind her and kissed her insanely, practically taking her whole mouth inside mine. She looked so tempting under the shower moreover she was wearing a while shirt which stuck to her body like a second skin, giving me a great view of her curves.

My hands made their way inside her shirt, sorry it's mine, and traced her clothed waist over there. I squeezed her waist to which she whimpered a little and clung to me placing both of her arms around my neck. Her bosoms were pushed to my chest, my hands unknowingly unbuttoned the shirt while my mouth was busy sucking the hell out of her lips.

My fingers opened the last button which was just above her swells. My fingers brushed over it slightly. I pulled apart to have a look at her, she didn't open her eyes. My eyes raked from her face to her midriff. Eyes closed, lips swollen, hairs wet, chest heaving up and down. She's a mess and gladly I'm the artist here. Her cleavage is slightly visible because you see she always wears a camisole underneath the oversized clothes, underneath which there's black brassier. How I want to discard the camisole from her body.

She hugged me suddenly. I guess she felt my heated gaze on her. "Don't stare at me like that." She mumbled beside my ears. She's so cute !!

"You're beautiful love and it's my right to look at you." I whispered in her ear. I can feel her erratic heartbeats against my chest.

I peppered kisses from her jawline to chin & went downwards to her neck. She arched her head back giving me more access to her neck. The water was falling over my back yet I feel like my body is on fire.

I sucked on the water droplets on her neck while a throaty moan escaped from her mouth. She doesn't even know what she's doing to me, what effect she has on me. My innocent seduction !!

I looked up to her and pecked her lips. "Open your eyes, babe."

She slowly opened her eyes. She stared at me and asked,"Did you just call me babe ?" I hummed in response.

"That's hot." She replied while I was stunned. She amaze me every fucking time.

"You look so tempting, love." I said to her, she shied away turning her head sidewards. I chuckled at her and placed a kiss on her head.

"Why do you wear so many clothes?" I asked, lifting her chin with my index finger.

"You know, you don't ever have to cover up... not for me." I said to her slightly brushing my thumb over the lining of her clothed bosom. She flinched at the sudden contact and removed my hand from there while smacking it.

"You stop quoting Hardin Scott, ohkieee. Pervert !!!" She retorted covering up her body crossing the sides of shirt. I chuckled at her.

"It's not helping you're soaked already." I said to her, smirking.

"As if you're dry." She taunted back and splashed water on my face, talking it on her palms.

"You're still in the mood to play, huhh." I grabbed her and brought her down with me under the shower. She giggled while I kissed her cheek hugging her from behind.

"One day these giggling will turn into gasps, till then enjoy the shower alone." I said and ran from there carefully, I don't wanna trip.

"You moron, stop messing around." She screamed.

"You stop blushing first or else I'll join you again." I winked at her & exited the bathroom. At the very instant she closed the door. She is so fucking cute !

"I'm ordering dinner and yesss your ice cream too." I screamed from outside laughing to myself. I took out my clothes and went towards the guest bathroom. I showered again and wore the hoodie and track pants. I waited for her sitting on the sofa scrolling through memes when the food arrived. I received the order and arranged the plates when she came wearing a sweatshirt and knee length pants, water dripping from her hair. Sexy !!

"Dry them quickly or else you'll catch a cold." I reminded her while gawking at her.

She came in front of me and flipped her hairs, the water droplets fell on my face. Here I'm caring for her and she's showing me attitude. Stupid yet cute !!

I went to the bedroom and grabbed a fluffy towel, and came back to the kitchen where she's serving the food sitting on the stool. I placed the towel on her head, now she's a ghost.. hehe !! I dried her hair, she didn't protest and was enjoying the treatment.

When I stopped and placed the towel aside to dry she spoke,"I had decided to stay mad at you but then you do such things and I can't even stay angry at you." She gave me a sweet smile ! How I love her smiling face and her eyes, they have their own language. Honey brown orbs !!!

I went towards her & hugged her, caressing her hair. She hugged me by my waist keeping her head on my chest.

"That's because I know how to rile you up as well as to cool you down." I placed a kiss on her head.

"And you enjoy it. Ain't you ?" She asked, looking up to me.

"Of course." I said and we both laughed. She got up, pulled my face closer to her & pecked my lips. I love when she makes a move ...My sexy stuff !!

"I...*peck*...love...*peck*... you...*peck*." I interrupted her words by pecking her lips, she giggled.

"Me more, babe." I winked and leaned forward with a teasing smile. She pushed me while giggling and said,"Let's have dinner."

"Aa aa.. wait. We got noodles, chips and ice cream. Let's have fun while eating." I said to her grinning.

"And what kind of fun will it involve ?" She asked in a suspicious way.

"You will see." I replied mischievously & made her sit on the kitchen counter while I stood between her legs. We both started eating noodles from the same plate when we both took a bite at the same time and the noodles got entangled, one end was in her mouth while the other was in mine. I slurped the whole end quickly and pecked her mouth. She widened her eyes then leaned backwards saying,"This was your fun, huhh."

"Congratulations, afterall you understood it." I replied, taking one piece of chips in between my lips and leaned towards her. She hesitatingly moved forward and took it from my lips.

She was about to move back but then I didn't let her as I deepened it into a kiss.

"You're ...so nasty." She mumbled between the kiss and pulled me closer grabbing my face.

"As if you ...didn't love it." I too replied and left her lips after giving a hard smooch. Her soft lips are so damn addictive !!

I stared at her, caressing her cheeks with my thumb. She's so gorgeous manh !!

"What ?" She asked while blushing. Cutee !!

"I love you." I said to her smilingly and she blushed more. She was about to reply when I placed my index finger on her lips susshing her.

"You don't have to reply every time. I know you love me and you know I love you and our feelings are more than just words." I said to her.

"Woah, how mature your mind is... ahh it's me only." My subconscious replied.

She pecked my finger and said,"Who said, I was saying I love you.. I was asking you to do the dishes by yourself. I'm sleepy." She faked a yawn. Drama queen !!

"Anything else ma'am ?" I asked, bowing my head in front of her dramatically.

"Yess sir, I love you more. Now its time to enjoy ice cream." With this she grabbed the ice cream tub from refrigerator, again sat on the counter & started devouring it.

"Weren't you sleepy." I asked her to which she looked up masticating the ice cream.

"First ice cream, then sleep." She mumbled while I leaned forward and pecked her lips, sucking it a little in the process. Ice cream taste better this way.

"You don't distract me, let me concentrate on my cool stuff, hot stuff can wait." She replied instantly, the moment I left her lips.

"Yeah love, your hot stuff has great level of patience. He can wait till eternity for you." I said & kissed her cheek and it turned red the moment my lips came in contact with it & she smiled meekly at me. She's so cute !!
I chuckled at her and started cleaning the dishes when she forwarded a scoop of ice cream towards me. I opened my mouth and she fed me.

She again forwarded one more scoop to which I said,"I can't eat more, it's freaking cold... you enjoy."

"That's why it's called ice cream." She rolled her eyes and engrossed herself in ice cream.

"Don't your teeths hurt, you're biting them like some cookies." I asked her.

"Not my problem if your teeths are sensitive." She replied mockingly and I shook my head in despair.

Like this I finished washing dishes and then she kept the remaining ice cream back in the refrigerator, took out a water bottle & went towards the bedroom. I trolled behind her after switching off all the lights.

I went to use the bathroom. She too joined & brushed her teeths alongside me. After some time we both came out and she went to apply moisturizer on her hands sitting on the bed.

"You don't need it, you're naturally soft....inside out." I said while getting on the bed.

"Stop exaggerating. Come let me apply it on your hands too." She said while pouting and I obliged not before kissing her pout, she giggled in response. I love my gurl !!

"Done... nighty night Aditya." She said and pecked my lips smilingly.

"Good night, babe." And she blushed, I knowingly called her that. I leaned towards her face & tried biting her left cheek lightly. She pushed me and I fell on the bed.

"You're gross." She said while rubbing her cheek.

"And you're cute." I said and pulled her above me. She landed on me, and adjusted herself completely over me. I kept my one hand on her head & the other on her waist, she pulled the blanket over us.

"I love to cuddle like this." She mumbled, hiding her face in the crook of neck.

"Me too love." I replied and placed a kiss on her head and then we both fell into deep slumber. This feels so surreal.

******

Next morning

I felt someone tracing my face lovingly, then I heard a giggle. Guess who... obviously who else, it's her..my love !

She traced my eyes, eyebrows, cheeks and nose.. which she thinks is I have a sharp nose. She giggled to herself, how cute this human can be. Here I'm faking the act of sleeping & she's enjoying playing with my face.

After a few seconds I didn't feel anything. I turned to her, opening my eyes and asked,"Why did you stop ?"

________

Heeyaaa Loviees, hope you all are doing well. You saw it they almost showered together hehe.. (:

• Tell me how's the chapter, do you feel like the story is being stretched unnecessarily. If you do that's a good thing coz you're taking interest in their lives but lemme tell you there's more to happen in their lives. It will be a long story of about 65 to 70 chappies max !  So hold your hearts and enjoy the story. I would love to know your reviews. See ya next week, on Thursday.

• Till then, do vote on the chapter and the chapters you have skipped (if you had), don't forget to comment. Stay safe <3 !

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.9K 1.3K 18
"π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ•  𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀. π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•Ÿπ• ...
639K 30.9K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...