Blood and Air [Bakugo X OC]

Por AlphaFemale127

Loosing family is hard, soul-breaking. It causes trauma in people, especially when you see the people you lov... Más

Hello!
Prologue
First Day of UA
Being a 'Hero'
Pervert in a Store
Class Rep
Villains at USJ
2 Days Later
Friend Greetings
Some Company
Pain Isn't Wanted
Days Of Silence
Waking Up
Apologies
Just Some Talks
Friends
The First Night
A Mishap
Just Some Fun
Annoyance
A Helpful Conversation
Birthday Surprise
Don't Worry
Sports Festival
Mira vs...
The Final Round
No Noise
A Bath
Just A Day
Answering A Question
Hero Names
An Invitation
Only 1 Week
The Change*
Phone
Smacked
Top Of A Building
Running
Honest
Girl Talk
Scared
Spar
Morning *
Dinner
Relax*
Questions
A Massage*
Stairs
Rematch
Family Lunch
Sleep
Wet*
All Red
*Update*
It's Not The Blood-loss
The Crash
Deleted Scenes pt.2
Made to Be pt. 1
Made to Be pt. 2
Who...
When
Away
Book 2
10K READS!!! A Special...?
Special Chapter (Completely Smut)
What I imagine Mira to look like...

Deleted Scenes pt 1

342 6 17
Por AlphaFemale127

Soooo

The next few official chapters will be dark, gruesome, bloody, sad and all that shit. After looking over the chapters, I decided a nice break would work best before I publish them.

Here are deleted scenes: they are all scenes I wanted to put in but decided they wouldn't work in the end. Hope you Enjoy!

Scene 1: Was going to be part of Morning* (right after the convo with Shoto

"Hey, it's the girl who got kicked out of basic hero training!" A loud, annoying voice shouted. Just as I reached the trash station. I looked to see -

Fuck. It was Monoma, from Class 1-B. An annoying ass bitch.

I huffed and ignored him, seeing as he was alone. I placed my bowl in the bucket and moved to place my tray in the stack.

"Ha! So embarrassed that you can't say anything!" I paused and took a deep breath. I was holding the tray incredibly tight.

It was metal. I should calm down and not throw it.

"I bet that you actually suck! Got weak after you got babied by loud-mouth Bakugo! Maybe he gets on his knees for you and begs for your touch - ack!"

I think I snapped. I was calm, as if I was in the middle of a match and knew I was going to win. I thought I'd stop myself, but I didn't. And I threw the metal tray.

With deadly accuracy, hitting Monoma directly in the throat. He started coughing, stumbling back as he gripped his neck. Eyes wide, shocked. I could feel the attention of the student body on us when the tray clattered to the floor.

But I suppose I didn't care. Cause I walked right over and grabbed Monoma's hair harshly, tilting his head to look up at me as he was now kneeling, struggling to breath. He looked scared, when his eyes hit mine.

"Say it again." Monoma flinched. "I dare you."

A weak smirk hit his lips. And a bit of cockiness resurfaced as he managed to breathe again.

"Bakugo's a total bitch for you -" I slapped the shit out of him. Neither of my Quirks turned on, as I was still feeling deadly calm. My bracelet didn't send electricity into my blood to shut off my Air Quirk.

But that didn't mean my slap was weak. No, the sound resonated through the cafeteria, and everyone went silent. Monoma's cheek was bright red. My hand didn't sting.

"Are you gonna say it again?" I questioned, and Monoma turned angry eyes to me. He reached forward to grab me.

"You bitch! I'm not afraid of you like Bakugo is - heh." That was a whimper. Monoma whimpered in pain, whole body freezing, legs failing him.

Since I kneed him so hard in his balls that I felt a crack.

He fell to his knees. And now he was gone, eyes blank, hands going down to hold himself.

I didn't feel done yet. I raised my hand and balled it into a fist, about to slam it into his cheek that was already red with a handprint.

But someone stopped me. Someone who smelled like caramel and had no trouble pulling me flat against his chest. His hand grabbed my right forearm, barely stopping me from finishing my hit.

"Let go, Vampy," Katsuki said with authority, other hand wrapped around my wrist near the bracelet.

"He insulted you. I think I deserve one last punch, Katsuki." His hands tightened, heating up. I stood a bit taller.

"Fucking let him go, Mira." I grumbled but complied. With a little of a yank, causing Monoma to fall forward. Katsuki breathed out slowly and let go of me, pushing me away. I growled, but crossed my arms and stepped back.

Katsuki bent down and grabbed Monoma by the back of his collar and began dragging him. "This bitch needa learn his fucking lesson!"

I didn't complain or bother to stop him, as Katsuki left the cafeteria. The others were too shocked to do anything. So I bent down, picked up the tray, and walked back to the table as if nothing happened.

Though Mina was gaping at me. Kyoka had a smile on her lips. Kaminari began laughing, and Kirishima chuckled nervously.

"Is Bakugo going to kill him?" Kirishima asked.

"Hmm..." I did a little thinking. "No. Maybe bruise him up a bit, but nothing more."

"What happened?" Mina demanded.

"She beat that bitch's ass with three hits! That's what!" Kaminari laughed. Sero chuckled, shaking his head.

Kyoka sighed. "You're about to get into a shit-load of trouble, Mira."

I shrugged. "He got what he deserved," I said a bit harshly. I didn't bother sitting back down as lunch was about to end. Kyoka leaned in, chin on a propped up hand, giving me a deadpanned look.

"And you'll be getting another week of detention. As you were the only one who did physical harm."

I pursed my lips. It was surprisingly easy to do, despite the tension in my cheeks.

"What did he say!! Don't leave me out of it!!" Mina almost whined, leaning with both hands on the table as she stood up. I huffed.

"Ten dollars he insulted Todo-boy," Sero said, not trying to be quiet.

"Fifteen if Monoma just insulted her," Kaminari replied.

Kyoka snorted. "Twenty, and he totally insulted Bakugo."

""Twenty-five that he insulted Todo and Bakugo!" Mina added in.

Kirishima laughed. "It's not manly to bet, but..." He winked at me. "Fifty that Monoma insulted Bakugo and Kaza together."

"Shit, you're right!" Kaminari groaned. I rolled my eyes playfully, already feeling lighter just talking to them.

"Yeah, yeah, Kiri's right." Mina groaned and Kaminari frowned. "He started with me, but since I ignored him he went to Katsuki, and well... the rest you saw happened."

"I was half right, ya know," Kyoka tried but Kirishima held his hand out.

"You guys started it! It isn't manly to back out!" He waved his hand. "I'll be taking those fifty bills by the end of classes. Don't forget to pay up, or I'l get Bakugo on you all!"

I laughed at that as Kaminari quickly payed up front. Then the bell rung, and I stretched my arms over my head, swinging them down.

"Well, I'ma go clean the kitchen. And get another week's worth of detention." I saluted my friends. "See you all later."

Mina smiled and gave me a hug. "You can survive! I totally believe in you." I chuckled and walked towards the work entrance, that led to the huge kitchen.

"If I make it out with only a week of detention, I'll be happy."

"Oh - let's go check on Bakugo and Monoma. I hope he didn't kill the guy, annoying as he is," Kaminari popped. I nodded and walked away, the group leaving to go search for Katsuki.

Well, I'm positive Monoma is alive, just a bit bruised and burnt. Monoma might have had a lesser chance of survival if I told Katsuki what exactly was said, but it's fine. A little hazing isn't that bad.

Right?

Scene 2: Was going to take place after Honest ( it was going to end on a bad note originally, btw) - this was going to be an even more drama/violence/self-depreciation/angst filled story if I went with this

Something was really wrong. I could tell, seeing Yuuko's distressed face. The fact that Yuuko stood there, in the empty hallway, a robot and Toshinori accompanying her.

I was making my way to class, having been informed upon the matters of what I was to do for Basic Hero Training. Aizawa wouldn't let me out of his sight until he dropped me off at 9 pm Saturday to sleep, then picked me up at 10 am on Sunday to go to UA. I missed girls day. I didn't explain why. I ignored my phone completely, and was no doubt under intense name calling by a few female classmates. I avoided Katsuki, even if doing so wrenched my heart from my chest.

He called, I didn't answer. He knocked on my door and shouted through it - I put headphones on and locked myself in the bathroom. I ran when I saw a hint of him when trying to leave my house. I cried, each time. Because I knew what my emotions for Katsuki meant, knew how fucking terrible I was treating him. But I kept it up, only because I was scared.

On my left wrist now marked a special bracelet, sleek gray metal with a red ball infused into it. That bracelet was the only reason why I even bothered coming to class today, why I agreed to meet Nezu. But I was still scared and hesitant if it will work when I needed it too.

When I came to the main hall, that's when I saw Yuuko. Upon seeing me, Yuuko rushed over, eyes red and puffy, hair barely staying within her bun, black shirt and skirt rumpled.

I stiffened, hands flattening against my legs as she threw her arms around me. Her head dropped to my shoulder, arms tight, her scent of meadow-air wafted over me.

And she began crying.

I was in shock. Yuuko has only cried once in front of me - when the news of our grandmother passing came. And now she was blatantly sobbing on my shoulder, tears already soaking through the fabric of the shirt.

"Y-Yuuko?" I didn't know what to do. The last time I saw her, I was so angry I wanted to kick her out of the window of the skyscraper, hating what she said and what I responded with.

Yuuko just sobbed harder. I turned a pleading gaze to Toshinori, who looked at us with sad eyes.

"Ladies, let's go to my office so you will have more privacy," Toshinori implored. I nodded, and ended up pulling Yuuko by her arm as she couldn't get hold of herself. We followed Toshinori down the hall, and Yuuko pulled herself together enough to walk up the stairs.

I was exceedingly nervous, heart pounding. What happened? Why is Yuuko here, let into UA, sobbing uncontrollably? Did something bad happen to her - to Kendo?

We entered Toshinori's office, and I placed Yuuko on the sofa. I was going to get a box of tissues, but Yuuko grasped me tightly. I looked down at her, head bowed, body racking with sobs. And sat down next to her, gently putting a hand in her back. She leaned into me, head against the side of my breast as she sobbed anew.

Knowing full well she wouldn't be able to talk now, I rubbed her back in soothing circles and whispered calming words to her. I looked at Toshinori, sharing a question with my eyes.

'Is it really that bad?'

He nodded. Then he left, leaving the two of us alone.

I breathed slowly, and time passed. Her body stopped shaking, and her sobs quieted to sniffles. Her grip on my knee loosened and she rolled her shoulders back. I waited for her to explain, not sure what would happen if I pushed her.

"Kendo is dead."

I sucked in a breath, spine straightening, eyes widening.

"Sunday." Her voice was soft, fragile. "There was a small villain attack when he was driving h-home. The v-villain flipped a tr-truck and it- it c-crush-crush-" She couldn't push herself anymore and raised her hands to her eyes, trying to wipe away the tears.

I pulled back, reeling.

Kendo? Kind, warm Kendo? With the messy blonde hair and bright green eyes, heavy dimples and such a warm smile that always brightened the room? Quirkless Kendo... an amazing, positive, warm-hearted person.

Yuuko's husband.

He's dead?

"I found out last night. And I- I needed to see you, the last person I love as family."

My heart broke, and I put my free hand to my eyes. Shit.

"W-we got into a fight, Wednesday morning. Before you came to see me." Yuuko was barely legible, voice so low and broken. "He was upset over me making you the heir because he knew how you felt. And I- I just got so angry with him because I was doing my best but it was hard."

I couldn't say anything. All I did was sit there and soak in her words, my heart crunching more and more. Replaying the words she threw at me. The words I hurled back with rage and a hate that still hasn't fully seeped in.

"It was either force you into marriage or make you the heir, and I did what I thought was best. And then I snapped, so filled with stress, at seeing your hair." My eyes were pricking with tears at the raw anger and pain in Yuuko's voice.

"I said... I said some horrible shit. But I was so fed up with everyone. The board members, the press, the doctors - and I took it out on you and Kendo-" her voice broke. She took a shuddering breath before continuing.

"We argued all week long. Sunday, I finally told him what I said to you and how I hit you after you responded, and Kendo was so mad with me. He was mad with me for you, because although you two didn't hang out all the time, he genuinely cared for you like his little sister."

I was struggling to breathe. The impact of her terse words hit me hard.

"And he left, saying he was going to drive around, go shopping. He always loved going to the grocery store when he was angry, liked buying vegetables before they went bad. Especially tomatoes and celery since his pet rabbit loved them-" and she couldn't finish, emotion swirling over her.

I pressed the palm of my hand into my eyes, holding back the tears. I can't cry, can't. I need to be able to help Yuuko, not break down into my own tears.

But - fuck, it was hard. I didn't talk to Kendo often, after I moved. But he was always so kind to me, so welcoming. Hearing how he stood up for me, his death - it hit hard.

Then Yuuko saying she was forced to make me her heir... I didn't know what to do with that.

But I knew one thing for sure - we weren't staying here right now.

********************

I opened the door, the knocking ceasing as I did so. I wasn't surprised at seeing him, feeling since I haven't answered his calls he would show up one day.

"Come in. Don't be so loud, I just for her to sleep and it isn't- peaceful one," I said, walking away from the door, adjusting my top. I wore a weird shirt - it was all pale blue in color, loose around my torso by tight around my chest - and my signature black shorts.

"Who?" Shoto asked, calm and centered. I walked away, letting him in, hearing the door close. "Have you been crying?"

I sighed and walked over to my glass of water.

"Yuuko - and yes, I shed some tears."

"I thought you guys fell out?" Shoto questioned.

I calmly drank from my cup as Shoto gently placed his bag on the new table I ordered at random Saturday afternoon (white wood and gray chairs), placing his UA blazer down and sitting. He was so used to this place, seemed so comfortable.

I can always come live with you.

I sighed as I took the glass away from my lips, eyes looking at the hallway.

"We did," I answered plainly. "Is Katsuki and the girls ready to strangle me?" I tried pushing the subject off.

"Bakugo is more worried than angry, and Midoriya wanted to come over but I thought it would be best for me to talk to you. And Ashido and Jiro are peeved with you." Shoto calmly answered me, sensing my nerves. But he pushed.

"You aren't angry?"

That was directed to Yuuko. I shook my head.

"I was - am, somewhere inside- angry with her, but..." I looked to Shoto. The soft, warm gaze, eyes that always seemed ready to he there for me.

"Kendo died yesterday. And she needed me."

Shoto's eyes widened and softened, shocked. Saddened. He knew Kendo almost as well as I did, knew what he meant to Yuuko.

"Her husband," Shoto said softly. I closed my eyes and leaned against the corner of the island. "Yesterday? She must be in pain." I placed the glass down as Kirishima said this.

"Yeah, she's... sensitive right now," I mutter, eyes closed as I struggled to calm my heart down.

My hand was gripping the glass extremely tight, trying to keep my real emotions hidden. Not the pain and sadness at losing Kendo - the guilt. The raw guilt.

It was my fault, overall, that Kendo is dead.

If my life wasn't tied to that fucking company, Yuuko wouldn't have had to been forced into choosing between two shitty options for me. Wouldn't have gotten stressed, or had Kendo upset with the results. Wouldn't have gotten into a major argument with me, where I just... just went off in such a rage in her.

They wouldn't have argued. Kendo wouldn't have left Sunday, wouldn't have gone for a drive. Wouldn't have gotten crushed to death by a truck.

It's my fault. If I wasn't here, if I wasn't related to them, never met them, they would have had such a happy life. Kendo would be here and Yuuko would be with him, happy.

Not broken and clutching her heart painfully as she cries herself to a fitful sleep.

It was the fault of my fucking existence. I should've died with my mom in that attack-

"Mira, please open your hand and breathe," Shoto's voice broke through my thoughts. I felt pain shooting down my left hand, liquid and sharp staining it. I opened my eyes, looking down.

I crushed the glass in my hand, pieces cutting into my palm.

I didn't register the pain, or the way my canines were out, or the electric current shooting down my arm and painful bursts. The red light was blaring on the bracelet, pulsing.

Shoto's hand was gripping my wrist, fingers prying my hand open. I didn't move, frozen, just watching.

Kendo didn't deserve to die. He was such a pure person. He saved lives while I took them, gave smiles while I stole them. He brightened up a room and I darkened it. He should be alive, not me. Kendo should be alive and smiling and living as a bright light in this world. Not me, not a spot of darkness. Not a ruined person trying to fix their fucked up life-

My head was forcefully pulled to look into Heterochromatic eyes. Hard, intense eyes on mine, beautifully warm hands trying to bring me back.

"Hey, Mira. Remember what you promised me?" Shoto's voice was deep, serious. Earnest. "You promised that when you were going to get in trouble, or if you were going blank or bad thoughts were running through your head, you'd tell me everything. You promised me that, so tell me right now what you are thinking."

I blinked, registering hot hands grabbing my ruined hand and cursing. I looked into those intense heterochromatic eyes - and felt the tears bubble up.

"It's my fault," I say with a wavering lip. Shoto narrowed his eyes. I felt something cutting my hand as it was pulled out, but I focused on Shoto.

"They were arguing over me. Over me. Their last conversation was an fight over me." My eyes were blurring, but I held back the tears as Shoto's gaze softened on mine.

"It should have been me instead of Kendo." A hush went across the room, but Shoto's eyes were so warm that I kept speaking. "He was such a kind, happy person. I am the opposite of him, a black-hole. I brought only pain and suffering to my family, while he made everyone happy. And because of me, he went for a drive to calm down and got crushed to death by a truck."

Shoto's grip was tight on my cheeks. And he lowered his head, pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head.

The action alone calmed my heart to a steady thud, but the warmth stopped my thoughts. The gentleness calmed me. The soft, warm kiss and the gentle touch of his hands on my cheek. Shoto pulled back, and I lulled into the scent of winter, mint air and firewood.

"You have every right to be living, Mira. You have been through an ordeal of that which most people wouldn't survive an hour under, and you made it out alive. You have friends and people who care for you, and you are important to a lot of people." His eyes hit mine again.

"You are important to me, Mira. And I need you, alive and with me."

I think a tear was escaping my eyes, but I refused to look away or move from Shoto's grasp. From the stare which he gave me; intense and full of warmth and love.

"What other people say or fight about isn't your fault. If they choose to argue about a life which you hold with your own hands, and someone leaving their house in anger is not your fault." He furrowed his brows. "Do you understand me, Mira?"

It took me a few seconds of harsh breathing, but I nodded my head. Slowly, I nodded my head.

"Do you understand me, Mira?"

My lips quivered. "Y-yes. I understand."

Shoto sighed and pulled my head against his chest, hugging me. Tears bloomed slowly as he rubbed a hand down my back in small circles. I gripped his shirt with my right hand and breathed in deeply.

The firewood and mint was a soothing effect on me. It helped to keep my thoughts at bay.

I don't know how long we stood there. Shoto was rubbing my back to keep my thoughts away, and I just relied on his familiar warmth and smell. The electric pain numbed to nothing, and the glass no monger cut my hand. But I didn't want to move from his grasp.

It was too much, I thought somewhere in the deepness of my mind. This whole week, the past two months, my life since my mother died.

It's too much. I can't keep fighting alone, can't keep hiding.

But I'm not ready to let go.

So I cried silently into Shoto's chest and he just held me.

********************

I washed my hands, blood thinning out under the water and heavy soap. I think it was about two hours later, though I wasn't keeping track of time.

I'd have to cook soon, for Yuuko and I.

I honestly didn't know how long we stood there, but when I could finally function, my legs buckled and my head spun. Then I used my Quirk to push the glass from my hands and made a mess in the counter. All the while, Shoto had a wet stain from my tears over his right pectoral and a serious, contemplating expression.

After I got the glass out and wasn't breaking down externally or internally, Shoto said he'd be back.

That was about thirty minutes ago.

With the pressing silence of my house and knowing Yuuko slept broken hearted in my bed, I was uncomfortable. And held a list of chores.

Put Yuuko's clothes away, which Rika lacked for her and stuffed into Yuuko's hands. Force Yuuko to bathe either tonight or tomorrow. Cook and force Yuuko to eat. Figure out what the fuck I am going to do tomorrow. Find out how long Rika can substitute in for Yuuko before the fucking board screams blood murder and try to take over.

My shoulders slouched heavily. I turned the faucet off, dried my hands, and grabbed a random pack of pasta and tomato sauce from the pantry. An extra pack of soba, for Shoto. The simplest dinner from around the world.

I filled a pot with water, covered and placed it on a burner on high. I then went down the hall and slowly opened the door to my room, making sure not to make any noise.

She was sleep. Red cheeks with tear stains dried down them, curled in a ball, disheveled. I managed to get Yuuko to change, so she now wore a black sweater and shorts, surrounded by used tissue and rumpled blankets.

At least she slept.

I closed the door.

It was confusing, my emotions. I was broken over seeing Yuuko like this, over Kendo's death. I was conflicted over the news she told me when at UA. And I was still angry with her, somewhere within me.

But I knew I did not hate Yuuko. Angry at most, but not hate.

It was that thought that made me grab my phone and dial Aizawa. I went back to the kitchen, and absentmindedly watched the pot as my phone rung.

He answered on the fifth ring.

"Aizawa, I would like to ask for something," I began the second the call went through. He sighed gruffly.

"If you want to skip tomorrow-"

I cut him off. Somehow, I didn't feel a threat or guilt as I did so.

"Can I leave at lunch starting tomorrow?"

That was the start of a longer conversation.

Scene 3: The original idea for how Bakugo and Mira ended up together lol (Scared chapter - Bakugo bites finger)

A squeal rocked me out of my spell. Katsuki and I looked sharply to see-

"Oh fucking hell!" Katsuki groaned and I went slack, hand hitting the table. Katsuki still gripped my left one.

We were in class. Of course we were in fucking class. How the fuck did I forget that I was sitting at my desk and surrounded by 18 classmates, who were currently wide-eyed and staring straight at us.

"... shit." That was all I could say. Kyoka covered her mouth - the culprit of the squeal. Probably upset that she didn't get to see me pull Katsuki on top of me.

Then the class erupted.

"That is not proper conduct for the classroom-!" Ida.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It really is Bakugo!" Ochaco.

"I covered my eyes and didn't see Bakugo bite your finger!" I think that was Tokoyami.

"Ah, a young love!" Aoyama.

"My pwize wash taken!" Purple-Balls - ugh.

"Bro! I knew it! I told you you were whipped Bakugo!" Kirishima pumped a fist in the air.

"You are so fucking whipped bro- woah!" Denki narrowly avoided a kick as he slid past Katsuki's table, Sero pushing him out the way.

"Kyoka, if you were quiet, I could have seen a major kiss and got it on film!" Mina whined.

Kyoka shrugged, twirling an ear. "I know, I know. I apologize."

I felt my hand get gripped tighter. I looked to see Katsuki frowning as he looked at our classmates commenting in all forms. I tugged slightly on his hand, and he turned to look at me. A question in my eyes.

Katsuki smirked lightly.

Katsuki stood up, yanking me up with him. He pulled me around the desk to stand side-by-side with him. The warmth I felt from the side of his torso, the arm that was thrown over my shoulder and tucked me in. The heady caramel scent that calmed me down under the gaze of the 18 classmates.

"I can't hide it, and neither can you, Vampy." That was all the confirmation I needed. "We'll still talk later today." I nodded, nuzzling into his side. My arm went around his lower back and gripped him tight.

"Shut up you fucking extras!" Ida was in shock, unable to counter Katsuki's language. I turned my face into Katsuki, burrowing into the side of his upper body. The class quieted.

"The only fucking reason why I'm saying shit is because it's too fucking obvious to hide!" Katsuki sounded angry. He gripped me tighter. "But Mira is mine! You got that!!"

That's as far as i got before knowing it was totally not gonna happen.

Bakugo will one day have the ability to say 'friends'. I believe in him!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 328 25
Welcome back, we fellow on in the lives of Dean and Dana, please if you have not read All Mine please do so before reading this one. Who would have...
3.3K 428 52
*third instalment of the Port Orthos series* Marius Lannister-Baker doesn't know what he would do without the love of his life, Fawn, but it's...
208K 3.3K 162
So, originally, this was going to be a character X reader one single story, BUT I HAVE TO MANY HUSBANDOS ON THIS SHOW. *ahem* so, for this reason, I...
3.9K 100 20
After the defeat of Vaatu, Team Avatar discovers new air-benders and are met with more enemies. Some even familiar than the others.