Just Us - Wanda Maximoff x Fe...

WandaFiction द्वारा

Y/n is a multimillionaire. Wanda Maximoff is a divorced mum of two twin boys who is trying her best. What hap... अधिक

A/N
Your's or mine?
First Time
How Much?!
Beautiful
Accent
The Twins
Just add 8
Panic Attack
Happy Tears
Twenty Percent
Favourite Color.
Ex-Husbands Clothes
Trust is Not Like Candy
Morning Bliss
Sisterly Advice
Lunch Date
Not By Blood, By Choice
Frozen Peas
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Love Language
The Friends
Hela's Kitchen
The Question
From Second To First
Mr Blue Sky
Protective Friend
It's Real To Me
Pile On
Water Fight
Head Scratches
Billy's Discovery
Superhero Trio
Pancakes and L Bombs
10 Out Of 10 Dive
Tickle Monster
Sarah Stark
Love Persevering
First Meeting
Hear, Listen, Take it in.
Touch
Mockingbird
Family
Search Party
Bowl of Popcorn
Pet Names
Trying Something New
French Braids
Not Taking Advantage
To Understand Someone
The Row
I Need You
Your Flaws Are Your Strengths
Jealousy
I Can't Be Here
Stephanie Grace Turner
Zak The Waiter
Declarations
Clingy
Triple Chocolate Brownies
Watch Me
Grown-up Conversation
A+
Dynamic
You Don't Get It
Conditioned
Selachimorpha
Beef Stroganoff
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird
Realisations
Princess
The Talk
Black Widow
Can I Join You?
Люли, люли, люленьки
Moose
Aurora Borealis
Calgary
Mirror
Massage and Important Conversations
Banff
Strawberries
Bayushki Bayu
Cookies
Control
Hyper Puppy
Treehouse
312
Forgiveness
Always feel good
Your Third Love
Daddy
Home
Stalker
Can't Catch A Break
Mile High Club
Happy
Halloween
What's In The Box?
Hired
I've Got You
Missed Morning Message
Someone I Would Like You To Meet
Sis
Soulmates
Eleos
I Called Her Mom
Suka
How Have I Made It Worse?
What Scares You?
I Thought I Was Helping
What If They Leave?
Yelena!
Puppy In Training
Your Wish Is My Command
Morning Sex
Safe
Work On Yourself
Happy Thanksgiving
I Hate This
To Be A Deer
Is Love Enough?
Let's Go Out Out
Feeling of Rejection
You should Hate Me
You ready?
Pietro
Questions and Opinions
What Are You Up To?
When Pigs Fly
Science Lesson
Promise Each Other Something
Pelmeni
Run
Please Look At Me
Always

Sounds Like A Date

15K 492 175
WandaFiction द्वारा

"Knock, knock." My sister's voice travels gently across the room, as she lets herself into my room. "Sorry to wake you, but you keep getting messages from an unknown number. They ask if you're still up for meeting today...."

"Today?" I shoot up from laying down and now sat facing my sister. "Pass me my phone please." 

She comes to sit next to me passing my phone off to me, I see a few notifications on my phone but specifically read the newest text.

Unknown: Are you okay? You're not replying? Please say this is your number.
(10.43 a.m.)

"Shit." I groan as I unlock my phone to see the various messages I've received, scrolling back to the first one. 

Unknown: Hey Y/n! Just wanted to say I had an amazing time last night, and a lovely time this morning. Can't wait to see you again.
(8.30 pm)

Unknown: Oh it's Wanda by the way.
(8.31 pm)

Unknown: You made me feel so many things I haven't felt in a long time and some I've never felt before 
(10.21pm)

Unknown: the gils say hellloooo. I ddnt tell them yhat mucj jusy that I splrt wit somon. 
(10.53 pm) 
(The girls say hello. I didn't tell them that much just that I slept with someone.)

I can only assume she was drunk at this point and I giggle to myself as I continue to read drunk texts from her that get harder and harder to understand as I go on. They range from telling me how sexy I am to a ramble about some friend drama. And then one text which is literally a bunch of letters.

Unknown: iralywnttocuagin
(11.47 pm)

"What are you giggling at?" Carol peaks over my shoulder to read some of the messages. "Oh wow. Whoever it is is very drunk….she called you sexy? Oh my, is this a new girl?" 

"I don't know, we literally slept with each other Friday night, dropped her off Saturday late morning and then the panic attack happened. I can't believe I slept through the whole day and night." I rub my hands over my face as I continue reading the messages.

Unknown: Oh my god! I am so sorry about all the messages. I was completely out of it.
(9.20 am)

Unknown: are you busy today?
(9.30 am)

Unknown: is everything okay? You haven't messaged back at all?
(9.50 am)

Unknown: I'm sorry that sounded rude. Just message me back. Please.
(9.52 am)

Unknown: so Natasha has just informed me that I did indeed talk about our encounter on Friday night. Of course she is the only one who actually knows who you are. 
(9.57 am)

Unknown: did I do something? Or are you regretting everything? 
(10.13 am)

Unknown: I knew it was too good to be true
(Message deleted)
Unknown: you could have just said it was a one time thing for you instead of giving me your number.
(Message deleted)
Unknown: I'm more worried than frustrated. Are you okay?
(10.34 am)

Shit! She thinks I'm ignoring her! But what do I tell her? I can't just be like 'hey, sorry I'm not ignoring you. I just had a fucking huge ass panic attack yesterday after getting home and have only just woken up.' No that would scare her away. She doesn't need to know about that.

"Can you help me message her so she doesn't get angry for the radio silence, but also doesn't run away?" I timidly ask my sister. Instead of replying she snatches my phone, types something in and passes it back. Oh god. I look down to see what she has said.

Y/n: Hey, I am so sorry. I got home and my sister surprised me with a surprise visit, and she made me turn my phone off so I could spend some 'quality' time with her. We stayed up way too late and I've only just woken up.
(11.24 am)

Oh. That's not so bad. Carol places her hand on my back, rubbing it up and down for a few minutes while we sit in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you." It's the only thing I can say to her about yesterday and this morning.

"Always." She kisses my right temple, and I wince slightly. Okay why does that hurt, oh shit I hit my head as I went down. "Let's get that eye of yours sorted out, yeah?" 

"Is it bad?"

"Badass? Yeah!" We both laugh as she hoists me off the bed playfully shoving my back so I walk towards the bathroom. "But it does look like you lost the fight to the counter. It's a nice black eye though, you wear it well."

"Well I guess that's good." Ping. I turn to look at my phone and smile at the message I see.

Unknown: It's okay. I understand, siblings are important. I hope you're not too tired, I wondered if you wanted to meet today? 

~unknown~ changed to ~Wanda~

Y/n: I'm not too tired at all. What have you got planned?

I sit down on the stool in the bathroom, while Carol grabs a washcloth to give my face a clean. As she is wiping it she is looking down at me with those oh so caring eyes she has, maybe a little sadness, but also understanding. She smiles gently down at me as my eyes light up when another message comes through.

Wanda: Well I was thinking maybe going to a small café for a drink, some food. Then maybe go for a walk in the local park that's there, just talk and get to know one another. Then maybe head back to yours for a movie?
Wanda: or we could head to mine? Up to you really? So what do you say?

Y/n: sounds like you're asking me on a date? 

Wanda: What if I was? What would you say? 

Y/n: I would say, yes. Yes I like the idea of the date. Do you want me to pick you up from yours or meet at the café?

Wanda: Pick me up, please? 🥺

Y/n: Of course princess. What sort of time?

Wanda: In an hour? 

Y/n: I will see you then. I need to sort myself out so I will let you know when I'm leaving. 

Wanda: okay! See you soon! 

"A date? Huh." My sister's voice brings me back from looking at my phone, her curious gaze on mine.

"What?" I put my phone on the side, as I stand up to look at my face in the mirror. Well shit that's going to take a lot of makeup to hide.

"Nothing. Just proud of you." She brings my body into hers gently wrapping her arms around my body, even though I tower over her, she always gives the best hug.

"I'm proud of myself too." I rest my chin on the top of her head, slightly bending down to match her height better.

"How long has it been?" She looks up at me, so I move to stand up straight to look down at her from a more comfortable position. 

"I haven't had a date since Stephanie." She hums in response hugging me tighter at the mention of my ex's name. She pulls out of the embrace her hands on my cheeks gently rubbing them, avoiding my eye.

"Okay, well let me know how it goes. Also if this is going to go somewhere I want to meet her." I go to say something but she puts her hand in front of my face telling me to stop. "Not straight away, no. Maybe after month 1 or 2. You need to be sure this is what you want, and that it's going to work. If it is, well, then I will meet her. Only to make sure you don't find yourself in a situation you've you've in before. Okay?"

I'm not even going to argue, she is my older sister of course she is going to be over protective. "Okay."

"You listen hear….wait….Okay?" She seems surprised by my response, I mean I would normally try and make excuses. However, I know she won't let it go so why let this go on.

"Okay." I see her smile up at me.

"Okay then. Now do you need help with your makeup." She points a finger at my eye.

"Please." I say as I hand her the makeup bag, sitting on the counter next to the sink. I hardly wear makeup, but I have it for PR events and other business events.

It doesn't take long for Carol to do my makeup, making sure all of the blue and purple of my black eye is coveted nicely. She suggested wearing sunglasses, which only works if it's sunny; and it's not. It's currently overcast but the weatherman said there's no chance of rain, that's good at least.

"So it's a date?" Carol asks, when she comes to join me in the walk-in closet.

"That's what she said." I look around the clothes that are hanging up trying to decide what to wear.

"You slept with each other Friday, and are now going on a date today. Which for your information is Sunday." She turns her head to look up at me.

"Yeah why?" I ask as I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans holding them up against some tops.

"Nothing, just seems like you're both diving in head first." She brings over a plain white sweatshirt holding it against the jeans.

"Is that a bad thing? I mean people who online date, technically class their first meetings as a date right?" I place the sweatshirt and jeans on the island in the closet and head over to grab some shoes.

"No it's not a bad thing but it's like you missed steps 1 to 3 and skipped straight to sex and now are doing steps 1-3." She laughs as she brings over a light brown overcoat placing it on the island with the other clothes.

"Well isn't that how mom and dad met? A one night stand turned into 13 years of marriage." I raise an eyebrow in question as I turn to her, showing her some simple black vans in my hand.

"You're right, I know nothing." She laughs as she chucks me my clothes from the island.

"Exactly, you and Maria met in the air force, and you being the ever romantic person you are, took her on plenty of dates before actually doing the deed. Now look at you. Your married, you have Monica and that stupid ginger cat." Her eyes light up as I mention her wife and child, the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"You're right, I know nothing about one night stands, apart from mom and dad's story. Now get changed and go on your date before she thinks you stood her up." She gives me a pointed look as she leaves the walk-in. "Oh by the way, I'm staying for a couple of days. Want to catch up with people." She shouts behind the closing door...fun.

Y/n: Just putting on my shoes, leaving now.

Wanda: I will see you soon y/n.

Y/n: see you soon Wanda.

================================

Word Count: 1890

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

272K 8.9K 40
In need of money and a way to escape the problems at home, you get a job babysitting two lovely boys named Billy and Tommy Maximoff. What happens whe...
Gap Year W4ndaX द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.2K 128 7
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...
The Unknown E द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

133K 4K 72
Ever since her brother Tony Stark became a billionaire off of his sisters idea of JARVIS, not giving her credit, she decided to cut herself from the...