𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 [Tokyo Revenge...

By AllonWatt

Allon is just your average teenager, living in a world filled with anime, manga, and a quarantine session. He... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐭.2
𝐂𝐡.1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.2: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐤?❤️"
𝐂𝐡.3: 𝐌𝐢𝐳𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡.4: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡.5: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.6: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.7: "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫."
𝐂𝐡.8: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐂𝐡.9: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 78
𝐂𝐡.10: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 8/3
𝐂𝐡.13: "𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐊𝐔𝐍!!"
𝐂𝐡.14: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.15: "𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑!"
𝐂𝐡.16: 3𝐫𝐝-𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐡.17: 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐂𝐡.18: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡.20: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡.21: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐂𝐡.22: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 77-B
𝐂𝐡.23: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡.24: 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐧 たぶん
𝐂𝐡.25: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡.26: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡.27: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡.28: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.29: "𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐎𝐎!!"
𝐂𝐡.30: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩
𝐂𝐡.31: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫?
𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 79𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡.33: 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.34: "...𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝..."
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #1
𝐂𝐡.35: 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.36: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡.37: 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚/'𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬'
𝐂𝐡.38: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡.39: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.40: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞?
𝐂𝐡.41: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.42: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡.43: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡.44: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡.45: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.46: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐂𝐡.47: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡.48: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.49: 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 49.5: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡.50: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #2
𝐂𝐡.51: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.52: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."
𝐂𝐡.53: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐂𝐡.54: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 2018
𝐂𝐡.55: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬
𝐂𝐡.56: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐂𝐡.57: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢
𝐂𝐡.58: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡.59: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡.60: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (1)
𝐂𝐡.61: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (2)
𝐂𝐡.62: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐨
Announcement

𝐂𝐡.19: 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭

186 10 3
By AllonWatt

1st pov

Friday, 9.00 p.m.

It's nighttime, and I'm currently eating my katsudon. Along with some chawanmushi and salmon sushi, because I want to eat Japanese food today.

While I'm eating, I have an idea about something. How to summon a ghost? And the ghost, is Shinichiro Sano.

I went to the window, looking outside to find that it hadn't rain yet despite the night sky. Good.

So, the plan is to use something that Mason told me. He told me that I can use this power to find the dead Sano brother.

Confusing, am I right? What even is the power anyways? Do I have to rely on plot armor just to cover up the reasons?

Then, I remember what Mason was referring to. A spell, designed to see and get in contact in ghosts.

But you may be wondering, why do I need to contact Shinichiro in the first place? Well, he's one of the reasons for Mikey's current state. His death caused Mikey to carry the burdens of it, constantly choosing between the right path or the dark path.

Now, I don't need to bring him back alive, that would be impossible anyway. What I need is to be able to contact him, and possibly can find Brahman as well.

But why not, you ask? Because my time-travelling powers can only go back to July 2005, not before that. So don't expect me to try and prevent Shinichiro's death, even though I wanted to.

Packing the things I need into a bag, I proceed to go to Shinichiro's grave. Wearing a dark grey hoodie that covers my face, I locked the house and rode to the graveyard through a bicycle.

Hopefully, this can works.

I have just arrived at the graveyard. There, I parked my bicycle and went to search for his grave. It's actually surprising how near the graveyard is. Guess choosing Shibuya is the right choice after all.

After searching for it, I finally found it, as the gravestone is written: "Sano Family Grave" appears. Well, only Shinichiro's grave, that is.

Seeing his grave makes me think of two things. One, it's the first time that I see a gravestone before, since building starts to appear more often in my world. And, it left me thinking a lot more than I expect.

What if I fucked up this one? What if I end up causing the others death instead of saving them? What if I couldn't save them?

...

I definitely need help with this. So I decided to call Mason up. Thankfully, Mason was able to pick it up.

"Hello, Allon? Do you need my help?"

"Um, hi. I need your help. You see, I need help in getting contact with a ghost?"

"Oh? Sure, I guess. If that can help prevent these certain deaths"

"Cool! When will you arrive?"

"Soon."

"Okay, Bye!" And I hang up on him. Now, we have to wait.

Minutes later, a portal was open up, as I saw Mason walking through it from his room.

"Long time no see, friend." I said.

"You didn't message me much for the past few months." he said. "Well, this timeline's months anyways."

"Sorry-"

"I already knew that, and I forgive you."

"Eh?" Is he like god or something?

"Anyways, you want my help on how to summon a ghost?" Mason said. "Didn't I teach you how to do it?"

I told him that I'm scared of messing it up.

"Oh. So you want me to do it, right? Sure, friend."

"Well, let me just get my magic wand and my book then." And then it just exactly appear on his hand, out of nowhere.

"How did you-" I asked, only for him to interrupt it.

*insert some random generic magic words because Author-kun is too lazy to explain this sh*t*

Author-kun: HEY!! 😠

Allon: True tho. ~_~

After he has done his... spell? Ritual? Idk, it's hard to explain this confusing sh*t. And it appears...nothing.

Like literally, nothing at all. No ghost, nothing at all. It's like, did the spell just disappear or stuff?

"Um, Mason? Is something happening?" I asked.

"No..." he said, after which he proceeds to open up another portal.

"Wait!" I shouted. "Do you want to hangout with me? You know, for the months that I ignored you?"

"..." was all he could say, but he decided to nod, which is yes. I guess.

Both of us decided to ride on the bicycle, with me being the one that ride it, and Mason being the guy that's behind my back.

Yet, little did we know, the somewhat of a failure spell starts to come back at us.

Is that how you describe it? Whatever.

Friday, 10.30 p.m.

I manage to arrive back at my house. Well, not just me, of course. It's not like I completely forgot about Mason. (ok, that's a lie.)

Anyways, when we arrive back at my house, two things happened. The first one was that Mason will temporarily live in my house, for some reason.

He told me that it was because he wants to help me in this mission, despite the fact that I mostly helped in the Moebius Arc.

Oh, and the second thing? Seems like the spell worked? Because a motherf***ing ghost appeared in the living room.

The ghost looks like a boy, wearing a pearl white shirt, light wash jeans, and a pair of slip-on shoes for footwear. He was slim, six feet tall, and had a heart-shaped face, notably looking a lot like Mikey.

His hair looks like Naoto, with his unkempt short black hair. Had he not had dull black eyes like Mikey, I would've assumed that he was Naoto or Future Chifuyu. I swear, if the three of them met, they would end up pointing at each other like spiderman, to find the 'imposter'.

The only difference is that his right side is covered with blood, possibly from the item he was killed. I can see that blood is leaking a lot, to the point where it covered his right eye, and stained part if his white shirt.

I'll show you right now what I meant.

That's right. He's none other than Shinichiro Sano, Mikey's older brother.

He is described as being "weak to women, weak in fights, but reliable." He was a notorious delinquent with an unequalled reputation who garnered the respect of many delinquents, both inside his gang and those of rival gangs. Although he was a terrible fighter, his caring personality and ability to stand up for others, along with his humble nature earned him the loyalty of many delinquents much stronger than him.

As a result of this elevated status, his bike shop became a place where delinquents could gather freely, and where every visitant displayed nothing but respect towards Shinichiro. He saw the good in people and hoped for them to be led on the right path in life instead of walking alone.

Well, too bad for Izana, and Mikey in the future. Now that I think about it, he kinda reminds me of Takemichi in a way, as individuals who despite being incredibly weak, are people who can be trusted.

Shinichiro was a kind person who could look out for others, particularly his family whom he loved dearly, teaching his younger siblings about delinquency, fashion, bikes amongst other things. His grandfather was mildly annoyed with Shinichiro's tendency to avoid training as he believed it a chore.

Don't know why I need to say that, but whatever.

Despite quitting his position, Shinichiro was on the lookout regarding the delinquent world and looked at Black Dragon fondly. Greatly treasuring his former gang, it was his dream in life that both Izana and eventually Mikey would inherit command over the gang at some point, and was saddened when Black Dragon changed into a more brutal organization.

Well, he ain't gonna like the current Black Dragon... 😬

Seeing him injured like that, Mason quickly brings him to heal him. Using his powers or something, Shinichiro was quickly healed.

His right eye can now open, while the blood is gone for good. The only thing remaining is that his head still has a headache from that knockout, but other than that he's fine.

"Hello?" said him. "Who are you two? How can you heal me?" I forgot that ghosts can't touch other stuff, like touching other people as an example. Heck, it's even odder that we can touch him. Perhaps it's the spell then?

"My name is Allon, nice to meet you." I said. I then introduced him to Mason, who's still near him healing the eldest Sano sibling.

"Do you know how long is it since you died?" I said.

"No? I only saw my little brothers and my sister, but al of them have grown from the last time I saw them." he said. "What year is it, anyway?"

"2005." said Mason.

"So, it's-"

"Yes, it's been 2 years since your death year."

"Oh. Well, you don't mind me staying at your house right?"

I agreed, seeing that he can sleep at one of the guest rooms. The ones from the main floors, not the basement.

After that, the ghost left to sleep in his room. Guess sleeping in his grave must've been boring. But I wondered,...

"How does a ghost sleep?"

Get it, since he would've to go pass through the objects.

"To be honest,..." said Mason.

...

"Idk."

3rd pov

Saturday, 1.00 p.m.

It's a weekend today, Allon thought. He's just glad that he doesn't need to wake up extremely early like in most days. Sure, Allon is already used to having that type of school schedule, but he rather be sleeping more than waking up early.

Even then, he understood that he needs to meet Mikey and Draken at Shinichiro's grave, which is awkward considering that Shinichiro's no longer at his grave.

Speaking of Shinichiro, Allon is discussing with Mason about last night.

"I thought the spell had failed, so I don't know how we can see Shinichiro right here. Also, how do we take care of a ghost, anyway?" asked Allon.

"Perhaps I can take care of Shinichiro here, then maybe we can get some answers." said Mason.

"You sure?"

"Yep. Hopefully."

"Do you know how tho?"

"...Idk. We'll see."

Well, Allon felt unassured about this, but he trusted this into Mason's hands. With a change in clothes and some normal lunch, he left the house and went to Shinichiro's grave.

After all, he needs to tell a few things...

Author-kun here.

Sorry if this chapter felt short. I don't know how to write it in the best way I can find. Hopefully the next chapter can provide me with some idea.

Also, I know you guys wanted Shinichiro to be alive here. But I don't know what would he do here if that happens, so at least be happy that he'll be in the story as a ghost.

Till next time, see you in the next chapter.

-Author-kun.

𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕:
'Freaks'
Song by Surf Curse
slowed ver. by discord kitten

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
2.3M 108K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
3.4K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...