𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 [Tokyo Revenge...

By AllonWatt

Allon is just your average teenager, living in a world filled with anime, manga, and a quarantine session. He... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐭.2
𝐂𝐡.1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.2: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐤?❤️"
𝐂𝐡.3: 𝐌𝐢𝐳𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡.4: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡.5: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.6: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.7: "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫."
𝐂𝐡.8: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐂𝐡.9: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 78
𝐂𝐡.10: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 8/3
𝐂𝐡.13: "𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐊𝐔𝐍!!"
𝐂𝐡.14: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.15: "𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑!"
𝐂𝐡.17: 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐂𝐡.18: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡.19: 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.20: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡.21: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐂𝐡.22: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 77-B
𝐂𝐡.23: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡.24: 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐧 たぶん
𝐂𝐡.25: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡.26: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡.27: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡.28: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.29: "𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐎𝐎!!"
𝐂𝐡.30: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩
𝐂𝐡.31: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫?
𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 79𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡.33: 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.34: "...𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝..."
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #1
𝐂𝐡.35: 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.36: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡.37: 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚/'𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬'
𝐂𝐡.38: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡.39: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.40: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞?
𝐂𝐡.41: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.42: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡.43: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡.44: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡.45: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.46: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐂𝐡.47: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡.48: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.49: 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 49.5: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡.50: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #2
𝐂𝐡.51: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.52: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."
𝐂𝐡.53: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐂𝐡.54: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 2018
𝐂𝐡.55: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬
𝐂𝐡.56: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐂𝐡.57: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢
𝐂𝐡.58: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡.59: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡.60: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (1)
𝐂𝐡.61: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (2)
𝐂𝐡.62: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐨
Announcement

𝐂𝐡.16: 3𝐫𝐝-𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

188 10 0
By AllonWatt

1st pov

Thursday, 8.00 p.m.

So, today is October 20th. To be honest, all I did is just timeskip to the day before. Mukuro's already back at her world, so there's not much I need to do.

Except attending today's Toman meeting. Tonight, the gang will nominate a new 3rd-Division captain, which the person in mind will be the cause of the despair future.

You'll see him soon...

It's kinda sad that Draken was on death row in the future. And yes, I'm aware of it. Didn't I tell you that I read the manga?

Speaking of the future, I'm also glad that Takemichi survived that huge fire. Still, I feel sorry for him and Naoto for losing a love one...

Anyways, thank god that Mikey invited me to this meeting. Otherwise, people would feel like I'm an unwelcomed guest or something.

Thursday, 9.00 p.m.

The meeting has just started. The nomination of the new 3rd-Division caption has just begun. Luckily, I managed to arrive on time.

Currently, I'm now standing beside Takemichi, who I can tell that he didn't know that a ceremony for the captain would be today, as I believe he thought he can work his way to become the captain of that division.

Well, I don't blame him, consider that he's from the future.

Around me, I can hear everyone just wondering who will be the new captain. Some people think that it's Peh-Yan, but it isn't unlikely due to the previous incident. And it's definitely not Kiyomasa, since not only is he in jail but he's also kicked out of Toman for stabbing Draken.

"Third Division Captian! Step-forward!" shouted Mikey. As soon as he said that, a man of average height walk pass through both Takemichi and me.

Blue eyes, blonde hair on an undercut style, while also sporting sports glasses. I also saw an earring on his left ear. He's wearing the standard Toman uniform.

I know who he is...

The guy then walks up to the stairs of the temple, and sit on it. Immediately, the members starts asking what's the deal with this guy, why he's acting disrespectful towards Mikey, and the guy being silent.

"Guys, listen up!!" said the guy beside him. "The man sitting besides him..."

...

"IS THE NEW 3RD-DIVISION CAPTAIN, TETTA KISAKI!!"

Tetta Kisaki...

Tetta motherf***ing Kisaki...

This bastard is a ruthless, cunning, and ambitious individual who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. Although average in stature, his power to rule with fear makes even those stronger than he obey him. In fact, the entirety of his actions in the entire story revolves around becoming the most powerful and influential criminal in Tokyo.

He cares little about his subordinates and superiors alike, seeing both groups as tools for his success. In fact, he sees almost everyone as objects for him to be manipulated. Despite this, he has remarkable charisma, able to find many willing to serve under him, though this is also because they fear him.

But why he did all of this, you ask? All because of him being a simp for Hinata. He believe that by being the top delinquent of Tokyo, it will be enough to win her over.

What a stupid reason...

Now you might be thinking, "Why not I kill him right now?" Well, not only will people look at me as a serial killer, but there would be things that won't happen if he died now. Remember the Shiba family?

I can't wait to crash into him with Truck-kun soon...

...

...

...

Um, chill anyways so...

I can tell that Takemichi's shocked, seeing that he recalls everyone telling him it's Tetta Kisaki's fault. Some of the members recognize Tetta as a formal member of Moebius and are against it. Ken shuts them up.

Mikey explains that they will be facing Valhalla, and in order to defeat them, Toman needs to grow. Gosh, Mikey ends up making a bad decision here.

"Tetta Kisaki is now the 3rd-Division captain!!" shouted Mikey. And with that, the ceremony for the third division captain has ended.

...

Who am I kidding? Of course not!

Because the moment he and his men were about to leave the area, Kisaki was punched by Takemichi.

Can't blame him, he has a punchable face after all.

Takemichi's pov

Shit! This is the worse thing that could happen. Kisaki joined Toman, and instantly became a captain?!! What the hell was Mikey-kun thinking?

Damn it! At this rate, Hinata's gonna...

Without hesitation, I gathered my courage and proceeds to punch Kisaki. Immediately, I can hear the members becoming shocked about my actions.

Shit...Now I've done for, haven't I?

"Takemichi!" shouted Draken, but when I turn around, I saw Allon talking to Draken about the situation. But then, he proceeds to slap me in the face right after.

"Takemichi.." he said, but in a disappointed tone. "What are you trying to do, Takemichi!?"

"You're not even in Toman. Are you trying to ruin the ceremony?"

"Not only that but Toman's reputation too!?"

"But you got in wrong, Allon," I said, struggling to come up with a reason. "I was..."

"I was..."

"Listen here, crybaby." he said. "I don't care what your intentions are to beat this guy, but you definitely need to apologise to Kisaki here."

Is he seriously siding with that asshole there?

With no other choice, I reluctantly say sorry to the guy responsible for everything that happened in the current present.

After that, I look around to see that the members were genuinely surprised about Allon's actions. Of course they're still mad at me but are more surprised that Allon was able to resolve the situation quicker than expected.

"Now that the situation's solved, there's one last thing that I need to do." Allon said, as he walks near Kisaki. What is he gonna do now?

"Takemichi, next time you do this instead." he stopped. Then there was silence. Everyone, including me, was confused. Is he just gonna stand there near that bastard?

But to my complete shock, Allon proceeds to kick Kisaki in the crotch. Oof, that gotta hurt. Well, at least I'm not the only one shocked.

But I gotta say, he kinda deserves it... Just saying?

1st pov

Yes, I decided to kick that ugly bitch in the nuts. That'll prevent him from punching for now. Also, I'm a good actor, copying Draken's lines and acting like the others. Guess that had you in the first half, right?

Right?...

Anyways, the captains became shocked and angry. To be honest, seeing Takemichi punching Kisaki was so satisfying, but now I'm in a tricky situation.

"What's your problem, Allon!?" said Mitsuya. "Weren't you mad too?"

"Are you trying to ruin Toman's reputation!?" said Smiley.

Don't worry, I have a response.

"For your information, I never intended to ruin Toman's reputation, nor go against Mikey's decision." I said. "I'm just doing this as a welcome gift for Kisaki."

Yeah right. I have only done that because he deserves it. I gotta thank a GachaTuber for doing something similar in Gacha Club.

"Besides, you would've done that if you were in my position, am I right?" I said. But then, I heard a sound. Or rather a voice.

"Hey, hey. What's going on?" someone said. I looked behind me to see a person. He had long, slightly wavy, shoulder-length jet-black hair. I also saw his two sharp canine teeth, which gives him a savage demeanour when he grins.

"This just got interesting..."

...

"Baji?"

Keisuke Baji, the first-division captain here. A wild individual, he loves the thrill of adrenaline, to the point where he would punch someone out on the street for no apparent reason, only because he feels like it.

He's one of the few people that believe that Kisaki's the true villain, which thank god he did. He's also fiercely loyal to Toman, to the point where he's willing to cast himself as the villain in his friends and comrades' eyes in order to protect them.

One thing that I find remarkable, are his acting skills. He is able to fool both friend and foe into thinking he truly defects to Valhalla. Not me, of course.

But he's also one of the few people that I have to save, for Mikey to become mentally stable. Guess you can say, my next mission has started.

Baji proceeds to attack me, but I manage to dodge his attacks. Thankfully, Mitsuya was able to stop him.

Mikey asks Baji what is he doing here, as he wasn't allowed to come to their meetings due to causing several internal conflicts.

"I was punching another shitty brat." he said. Rude, Peyoung Yakisoba.

"Since I ruined your precious gatherings, are you gonna throw me out this time?"

"Baji," said Mikey.

"I'm leaving to join Valhalla. Besides, you don't need a troublemaker like me around, right?" said Baji.

"From now on, the 1st-Division captain Keisuke Baji, will be Toman's enemy."

I know that Kisaki's thinking that Toman will fall apart from this. But hopefully, I can stop that from happening. As in preventing Baji's death.

...That stills hurts me, you know?...

...

And, Kisaki proceeds to leave the area, with the help of his men. Thank god.

Everyone had already left. Sitting beside Takemichi, it'll be impossible for him to become Toman's leader. (Obviously)

"You okay, Allon and Takemitchy?" said Mikey, who sat close to us.

He wonders if we don't like Kisaki, while also commenting that it's hard growing an organization as when he brings new blood, old one leaves.

"The road to my dream is a long one," he said. "So I wanna ask y'all a favor."

Oh, here comes the interesting part.

"You see, I got this childhood friend of mine." He must have been referring to Baji.

"We just lived in the same neighbourhood. It's not like we got along well."

Liar. Both of them got along well. Even when they were a child.

"He always picking fights with me, and I handed him his ass every time." You ain't wrong about that."

"He kept trying to fight you, Mikey-kun? What a dumbass." said Takemichi.

"Yup. That's the guy who attempts to punch you." Mikey said.

"You mean, Allon?" asked Takemichi, to which Mikey nods his head.

"Keisuke Baji..."

"It's hard to tell what he's thinking right?"

"Yep," I said. "I don't understand why he tried to punch me earlier."

"He's always been like that." he said. As I said, he ain't wrong.

I mean, he'll slug off people passing by just because he's sleepy. And if he's hungry, he'll likely pour gasoline all over a car to start a fire. That's a level beyond comprehension.

He then reveals that Baji is one of the founding members. Mikey created Toman in his first year of middle school along with Draken, Mitsuya, Pah-chin and Baji.

Bulls**t. Do you deliberately forget about the sixth member, Kazutora Hanemiya?

Oops. I've spoiled the story again...

Anyways, Mikey asks the both of us to bring back Baji from Valhalla, because he really love that guy. I mean, he's one of the reasons why Mikey succumb to the dark side.

Both Takemichi and I agree, on the term that each of us asks him to do something in return.

For Takemichi, he wanted Mikey to kick Kisaki out of Toman because that bastard will be the downfall of Toman's future. Even though I wanted to say the same thing, I can't reveal to them that I'm a time-traveller yet. Besides, Mikey won't understand my reasoning anyways.

So in the end, I said this:

"I also wanted to kick Kisaki out of Toman too. Not that I disagree with your decision, but I feel like there's something fishy about him."

"Fishy?" said Mikey.

"I meant suspicious, Mikey." I said. I forgot that he likes food. Like Beel from Obey Me.

"Okay," said Mikey, which kinda surprised Takemichi, as he thought Mikey wouldn't understand.

"Pretty soon, we're gonna fight Valhalla. Get Baji back before then."

"So prove to me that both of you are more useful than Kisaki."

Mikey is aware that Kisaki is bad news, but he needs his strength to achieve his goal.

"Help me achieve this goal, Takemitchy and Allon. If you fail,..."

...

"I'LL KILL YOU BOTH."

Just as I was about to tell you what I feel, Mikey shouted Mitsuya's name. Apparently, he was eavesdropping on the conversation the entire time. How did Mikey know? Well, his hair is peeking out of a tree.

"Aw man, you caught me?" said Mitsuya, walking out of the hiding spot. "I was looking for the restroom and heard someone talking."

Mitsuya. Like always..

"Oh, yeah, Good timing," said Mikey. "Mitsuya, I'm putting these two boys in your division."

Huh?

"Takemichi. Allon. You're an official member of Toman now."

Me? A member of Toman? Now? I mean, I'm happy to join Toman, but now? At a time where Baji will die in the future?

"Mikey, I'm sorry but, I would like to reject your offer, please?"

This surprises Mitsuya, Takemichi, and even Mikey himself. Nobody would ever reject an offer to be in Toman, especially the fandom.

"And why?" Mikey said.

"Well, because I feel like it isn't the right time." I said. "As much as I like to join Toman, I'm busy doing a few stuff."

"I want to wait for the right time to join Toman. So, just keep the offer open, got it?"

There was silence, as the others were still speechless about my statement.

"Sure," Mikey said, with a smile. "Take your time. But promise me you will join before the end of the school year, ok?"

Meaning March, right?

"Agreed."

As I agree to his condition, I was about to leave the place. But then, I found a charm on the ground. I check inside to confirm its owner. Inside contains a photo, which shows the founding members with Kazutora.

I quickly hide it in my pocket, because I know who it belongs to. But I'll need to use it for something.

BECAUSE THIS IS BAJI'S CHARM.

Author-kun here.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Maybe you can be satisfied with Allon kicking Kisaki in the nuts, which I'm pretty sure y'all want to do something like that to the simp.

Is that all? I think so, aside from this chapter being longer and some confusing passage.

Till then, see you in the next chapter!

-Author-kun

𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕕:
'Renee'
Song by SALES
Lyric Video by TikTokTunes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 9.3K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
725K 35.7K 109
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
338K 11.3K 64
(L/n) (Y/n) is the organizer of the Tokyo Manji Gang. She is known as one of the best and strongest fighters of all time. Being childhood friends wit...
35.1K 642 20
You're sad to leave home but your new life in Japan leads you to Baji and is full of fun and sex and partying. All characters are aged up to 18+...