My Precious Sapphire

By Swan_Althea

Xavier De Luca is a part of the popular group in his school. He is a skilled football player and is very good... More

Welcome
CAST AND AESTHETICS
Cast Intro and Background
Chapter 1- New Day New City
Chapter 2 - Surprising Them
Chapter 3- Makeovers and Sleepovers
Chapter 4- First Day
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 6- Extrañándola
Chapter 7- Truth
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Meeting them
Chapter 10 - Family
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Moving
Chapter 12 - Recuerdos
Chapter 13 - Grandparents
Chapter 14- Grandparents Part-2
Chapter 15 - Mall
Chapter 16- Caught
Chapter 17- Date
Chapter 18- Pasada
Chapter 19- Nightmare
Chapter 20 - School
Chapter-21 Telling Them
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Confused
Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1
Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2
Chapter 25- Carnival
Chapter 26 - Jealous
Chapter 27 - Fun
Thank You Guys
Chapter 28 - Bonding
Chapter 29 - Football
Chapter 30 - Tranquila antes de la tormenta
Chapter 31 - Twins
Important Announcement
Chapter 32 - Dinner
Chapter 33 - Girl's Day
Chapter 34 - Past
Very important Author's Note
Chapter 35- Storm
Chapter 36- Cumpleaños de Xavier
Chapter 37- Cafe
Chapter 38 - New Students
Chapter 39 - Meeting
Chapter 40 - You
Chapter - 42 Cumpleaños de Aria
Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday
Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Chapter 41 - Details

210 14 8
By Swan_Althea

MONDAY MORNING 

Today I woke up around 6 without my alarm, I got ready and went to the gym which I got to know we had only a few days ago. I go downstairs and enter the Gym to see Gio working out there drenched in sweat. How long has he been working out? "Hey Gio," I say, diverting his attention from the bench presses he was doing.

"Hey, Princess, what are you doing up at 6?" he asks me "Well, I felt like waking up and doing some exercise so here I am," I reply to him and get on the treadmill. I do some jumping jacks after 15 minutes on the treadmill. As I finish doing 2 minutes of jumping jacks, Giovanni says, "Wanna go out for breakfast? I will drop you at school straight after it. We could talk as well." And I nod excitingly because I would get to know about his Mafia.

I took a quick hot shower and then wear a reddish champion hoodie with black Adidas leggings and white sneakers; I tie my hair in a high ponytail and apply the most natural-looking makeup. Upon going downstairs and see Gio wasn't there yet, so I sat on the couch and wait for him. 

After around 10 minutes he comes downstairs and actioned me to get up. I get up from the couch and go after him. We get in his car and he drives. "So, why did it take so much time?" I ask him "Val woke up and Angela was sleeping so I calmed her down but as I kept her on the bed and was about to exit the room but by the time I would have reacted Angela woke up. So I told her I and you are leaving and if anyone asks she would tell them." he says and I nod.

We reach the breakfast place in 5 minutes. I get out of the car while Gio parks it. As I walk inside, I feel goosebumps on the back of my neck; I turn around to see if someone is there, but no one is there; I wait for Gio to come because now I am paranoid. Giovanni came and he must have noticed that something was off because he said, "What happened, Saph?"

I shake my head and we both walk inside; I order pancakes with caramel and a muffin with sausage and bacon. Gio orders a spinach and cheese omelet and a blueberry muffin. While we are waiting for food I ask him, "So could you tell me about your mafia?" he thinks a little and then gives a slight nod.

"What do you want to know?" he asks me. "How big is the house that you live in?"

"The house is nearly 10,000 sq feet it has a pool, gym, shooting range, the entrance has a water fountain and we also have a basketball court and a game room which comprises a pool table, some arcade games, and air hockey table as well. The house is a 4 story house there are 12 rooms 3 on each floor and there is one main bedroom on each floor, mine and Angel's room is on the 4th floor, Angela's is on the 2nd floor, and Mom and Dad usually stay on the 1st-floor main bedroom, and Cole hasn't been there so he doesn't have a room yet. Then there are 2 kitchens, one on the Ground floor and one on the fourth floor. Each room has a bathroom connected to it and also has closets, but walk-in ones are only in the main bedroom. There is a 2- level garage starting from the ground floor and ending at the basement. That's all I think you have to know about the house." he says and I am so freaking excited to see the house now. It sounds so lavish and posh.

"Next question is how many cars do you have?" did I tell you all that I adore cars, especially black ones?

"I have a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, then a McLaren Artura, a G-wagon, a BMW X5 M, and a Range rover. The list goes on and on since both Angela and Alexis are obsessed with cars," he says, and I giggle. Our breakfast comes right as I am about to ask that how did he become the mafia leader, but I leave it and start enjoying my breakfast. After 20 minutes, both of us are done with our breakfast.

He pays the bill as we are walking. I check the time and it's already 7:40 am. "Let's go Gio, I have school," I say while tugging his hand and pulling him with me to the car. We both get in the car and leave. After 10 minutes we reach I bid Gio bye and get out of the car, take my bag from the backseat, and start walking towards the main gate.

I stand there scrolling through my and Xavier's previous chats while waiting for someone to come. Upon going through the chats, I saw how awkward our chats were in the beginning, but now they are so cute.

Every day he sends me good morning and good night messages, along with telling me how beautiful I am. He raises my confidence without even knowing. This feels so good to have him beside me and boosting my morale, makes me happy and secure. When I hug him, it feels like a shield forms itself around us and no one in the world can hurt me.

As I keep scrolling through the phone someone snatches it, I immediately lift my gaze and see Hazel standing there while looking at the phone with wide eyes, I try to snatch it from her hand but her being so freaking tall she just held her hand above her head and I cannot reach it. My height is above average for a girl. I am 5'8 and she is 5'10 I know the gap is not small but still.

As I am still trying to get my phone out of her hands, I see it again getting snatched. Now let's see who took it, Ace. So these 2 should be together. "Ace, give me my phone right now, or else I will stomp on your foot with a heel on." I threaten him and his eyes widen. He quickly hands me my phone and I grin.

We all talk for another 5 minutes and then comes Mara, Lorenzo, Dominic, Aria, Alex, and Ivy. Now the only ones left are Cole and Xavier, it is already 7:50 and both of them still haven't arrived as we all are about to leave; I spot Cole's jeep drive into the school's parking lot. We all just stay there till both of them reach us. We bid each other good morning and as we are about to talk more, the bell rings, showing it's now SPANISH TIME. I LOVE THIS LANGUAGE; IT IS SO UNIQUE.

While I, Cole, Xavier, Mara, Lorenzo, Ivy, and Alex are walking to the Spanish class, Cole asks, "Where were you this morning, Saph?" and I reply with "I will tell you everything afterward. Right now let's attend classes." And we attend the class. The rest of the day goes boring until lunch break.

I and Alex get our lunch together and go to the gigantic table which has a seat for each one of us and a spare one as well. Ace, Aria, Cole, and Hazel were already sitting. The people who were left were me, Alex, Xavier, and the trio. And yes, we named them the trio because they are mostly always together and kinda have the same clothing style as well.

"So Saph, are you now gonna tell me where were you in the morning?" Cole again asks so I tell him I was with Gio and we went to have breakfast. Lunch was all good, I and Xavier finished our food, so we went to throw the plates in the bin together. Both of us wanted to take a walk together, so we went to the bin which is outside the cafeteria and near to the ground.

After we throw the plates, Xavier suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me in a tight hug while keeping his head in the crook of my neck. I hug him back while trying to play with his hair, but he is so freaking tall, so I just keep my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. 5 minutes pass and he is still standing while crouching because I am kinda short, wouldn't his neck and knees be hurting

"Xav what happened?" I ask him, he says nothing and I start internally panicking, he quickly detaches from the hug and holds my face between his 2 large hands, and says "Baby, I am fine, I just missed you and was needing some attention from the girl I like." and my heart calms a bit. "You scared me, you dumbo," I say, and he shakes his head

The bell rings, showing we have to leave for classes again. Fortunately, I and Xavier have English together so we went to the class hand in hand. English and the rest of the periods go smoothly. Right now, I and Xavier are waiting for Cole to come because the coach called him and since he is the team captain, he has to go.

As I was looking I felt two arms wrap around my waist causing me to giggle because of the tickling sensation, and it feels like a whole damn zoo jumping in my stomach, he tightens his grip around my waist and I heat rushes to my cheeks, this boy has got me going crazy

"Did I make you blush, baby?" he asks, most probably having a stupid smirk on his face. I say nothing and just make myself comfortable in his arms. After a few minutes, I turn around and kiss him on the cheek as I am about to pull away I hear Cole's voice "Guys sorry"and he stops, he must have seen me, I quickly stand away from him and he keeps snickers while Cole looks at me wide-eyed.

All three of us get in the car and Cole drives. I remember that Aria's birthday is the day after tomorrow. "Cole, what have you planned for Aria?" I ask him "I have planned for a cake cutting at midnight, but with only me and her there and then a very classy party and the dress code is pantsuit for everyone." He says with a proud smile. He remembered and has started planning. Wow, I thought he would have planned nothing. Well, that's great now I have fewer things to do and worry about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.5K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...
243K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
4.3K 116 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
1.5M 33.5K 46
Cariana Sapphire Bianchi is 15 year old living with her alcoholic mother in a small apartment in New York. All she was taught in her life was to go t...