The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

75. Favorite

1.6K 100 13
By mangoezhoez

"No."

"You're so mean bunny-chan!" Tendou huffed, glaring at you as you deadpanned at him.

"I'm not going down to Tokyo and missing school to watch you play Tendou-san." You hummed, crossing your arms as you raised a brow at him in amusement.

"Oh but if it was-"

"Are you really not going to come, Y/N-chan?" Ushijima asked, looking at you with his usual stoic expression adorned with a slight downturn of his lips and brows.

"... I'll see what I can do."

"See! Of course you'd say yes to Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendou grumbled, crossing his arms as he looked away with a pout.

"Of course, Waka-san's my favorite afterall." You hummed, smiling up at him as you leaned up against Ushijima.

"Oi, that hurt." Semi hummed, setting a hand over his chest as he gave you a pained expression.

"Wow now Eita-kun, do you have these!" You said, lifting Ushijima's arm and bending it so that his bicep popped out. You reached up, poking the muscle as you glanced between it and Semi.

Semi sighed, carding a hand through his hair as he looked away.

"Whatever."

"As I thought!" You hummed, letting Ushijima's arm drop back next to his side as you smiled up at him. "I'll have to ask my parents Waka-san, but I'll see how it goes."

He nodded, reaching up to lightly pat your head as you purred at his touch.

"Oi! Get your lazy asses on the bus and quit dilly daddling!" Washijou snarled, glaring at the trio as he waited for them to get on.

They all visibly tensed up, humming as they said a quick goodbye to you before getting on the bus, Washijou nodding at you once before following after them.

"It kinda sucks how the girls aren't coming this time around." Tendou said, relaxing back into his seat as Ushijima hummed, sending a reply to your text before putting his phone down.

"I'm sure they'll make it for spring nationals." He said, nodding slowly as Tendou hummed.

"We won't be able to see our little bunny for a week, Wakatoshi-kun~"

"It seems like you'll miss her more than she'll miss you."

"Harsh Wakatoshi-kun, harsh~" Tendou cooed, grinning at Ushijima before looking back forward. "We're in for a long ride..."

-

"Wah~ free at last." Tendou sighed happily, stretching his arms as he hopped off the bus, Ushijima stepping off behind him before moving towards unloading the bags. "Looks like we're in the same hotel as last time, huh Wakatoshi-kun?"

Ushijima hummed, passing Tendou his bag as he threw his own over his shoulder.

"I wonder what other teams will be here this time around!" Tendou hummed, resting his hands on his hips as he looked around. "Do you think the dining-Hah?" Tendou scowled, whipping his head around to look for Semi.

"Semi-semi! Come over here!" He waved him over, pulling him in by his shoulders to quicken his speed before leaning down cheek to cheek with him. "Isn't that the Sakusa kid from bunny-chan's story?"

Semi pushed down his scowl from the closeness of Tendou's face as he squinted towards the way in which Tendou was looking. He immediately caught sight of the bright yellow and green of the Itachiyama tracksuits, a dark curly headed masked player being the first of them.

"I think so." Semi hummed, pushing Tendou away as Sakusa looked over.

Sakusa slightly nodded, turning towards Komori as he said something inaudible to the Shiratorizawa boys, turning back to them and walking over soon after.

"Hah? Why's he walking over... stand tall Semi-Semi!" Tendou whispered, standing up straighter to make himself look taller. "Don't let him intimidate-" He stopped, squinting at Sakusa before leaning back with a glare.

"Is it me or did the kid grow since we last saw him?" He grumbled, crossing his arms as he looked at the small, and almost unnoticed height difference between him and Sakusa.

"...He still looks tall to me." Semi grumbled, looking away as he tried to not seem bothered by his obvious height difference with the second year.

"Ah, don't worry Semi-Semi! One seventy seven looks great on you." Tendou hummed, grinning at Semi as he glared at him.

"One seventy seven point eight, get it right." He murmured, looking away as he ignored Tendou's snickers.

Tendou turned back, standing up straight as he cleared his throat, lowering his voice to a whisper when he noticed Sakusa was steps away.

"Now's not the time to be butthurt Semi-Semi, we have to show bendy wrists who's Y/N-chan's favorite." He whispered, crossing his arms as he looked back at Sakusa.

He cleared his throat, raising a brow as he looked at him with a mocking yet intimidating look. "What-"

"Hey." Ushijima cut him off, nodding at Sakusa as he slightly bowed to him.

"Yo."

"..." Tendou blinked at Sakusa, surprised that he was talking so casually with Ushijima and had ignored him so effortlessly.

"Pfft."

Tendou whipped his head around, glaring at Yamagata and Semi trying to hold in their laughs as Reon gave him a small smile, also trying to conceal his urge to laugh.

"Don't mind Tendou-san." Kawanishi hummed, setting a hand on his shoulder as he gave him a blank look.

Tendou sighed, lightly punching Kawanishi's arm as he straightened up. "You're right Taichi-kun~ let me intimidate him now." He grinned, swiftly turning around as he held his head up high.

"Oi, bendy wrists! We've seen you on-"

"Tendou?"

Tendou slowly cracked an eye open, lowering his head so he was looking at Ushijima eye to eye.

"Who're you talking to?"

Tendou looked next to him, finally noticing the missing presence of his target as his mouth slowly fell open.

The boys behind him let their laughter break through as Tendou blushed in embarrassment, stomping up ahead as he followed coach Washijou into the lobby for check-in.

"Is he mad?" Ushijima asked, looking back at the others as Reon shook his head.

"Just Tendou being Tendou, don't mind Wakatoshi."

Ushijima nodded, readjusting his bag on his shoulder as he nodded at them to start heading in, the boys following after him as their laughter slowly died down.

...

"This sucks." Atsumu mumbled, kicking a random stone in his path as he glared down at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"Whaddaya mean this sucks? Yer literally at Nationals... scrub." Osamu clicked his tongue, lightly glaring at his brother, as Atsumu let out a long and exaggerated sigh.

"I can't see bunny this time though." He mumbled, pouting as he continued glaring down at the ground. "Who even is this Niiyama?" He said, dropping his voice to a mocking tone when he mentioned the school's name.

Osamu shrugged, glancing up when he felt an intense stare locked their way.

"I bet they're a bunch of scrubs." Atsumu grumbled, kicking the stone again. "Shiratorizawa made it to Semifinals during Interhigh last year, if Niiyama can't make it ta Semifinals then they shouldn't've even bothered to come." He huffed, kicking the stone once more with extra strength as he saw it roll away.

He looked up once the stone stopped rolling in front of a bunch of feet, following them up to meet the glaring eyes of multiple girls dressed in white and red.

He scowled, glaring back at them soon after as a couple of them flinched at his sour attitude.

"What're ya lookin' at squirmin' pi-" He began, ending his sentence with a groan when Osamu slapped the back of his head.

"Shut up."

"'SAMU! How could ya? To betray me in such a way..." Atsumu whined, continuing to bicker with his brother as Suna lightly snickered from a couple steps behind them, Ginjima looking at them in amusement.

"Don't pick fights with other teams, Atsumu." Kita said, walking past him as he stiffened up and slowly nodded, going back to glaring at the ground while sneaking a glare up to his brother every now and then.

Kita hummed, walking past the team in disinterest as he followed the coach inside for check-in.

The others followed cautiously, Akagi walking up to Kita as he lowered his voice to ask him a question.

"How come you didn't greet them like you had with other teams' Shinsuke?"

"Did you read their tracksuits?" He asked, glancing back at the others as they waited for his answer. "Those girl's are from Niiyama... the same Niiyama that won against Shiratorizawa and Oikawa-chan."

"I shoulda given 'em a piece of my mind back there then! Why'd ya stop me 'Samu!" Atsumu clicked his tongue, glaring back at his brother as he shrugged.

"That'd make bunny look like a scrub, since they'd think she stooped down to yer level."

"Nu-uh! I'm just speakin' what bunny would've said if she had the chance!"

"Quit calling her bunny dimwits." Suna grumbled, striding past them as he sent each of them a short glare.

"Oi! We're obviously her favorites, and she lets us call her bunny. We literally know her family." Atsumu scoffed, lifting a brow at him as he squinted his eyes.

Suna rolled his eyes, continuing to walk on as Atsumu's bickering landed on deaf ears.

"Even in Tokyo, Oikawa continues to haunt us." Niiyama's ace grumbled, pushing her hair back as she glared at the Inarizaki boys bickering between one another.

"What if they had another friend in Shiratorizawa? What makes you so sure it was Oikawa?" Kanoka asked, clutching her fist at her sides as she pressed her lips together in nervousness.

"Kanoka-chan..." The third year hummed, looking at her in full seriousness before letting a small smile crack through. "For someone considered to be your rival you're awfully ignorant of her connections and standings, aren't you?"

"W-what?"

"Oikawa has friends in Inarizaki, Itachiyama and even Komomedai, and those twins are only two of them." The third year clicked her tongue, glancing back at the Inarizaki players as they split up on both elevators. "Of course they'd be talking about Oikawa."

"She has a pretty punchable face."

"Mi...Minami?!" Hoshiumi screeched, looking up at her in shock and fear as Minegishi raised a brow at him.

"I'm not talking about you... fool." She clicked her tongue, flipping her phone around to show him the video she was watching. The frame paused at the moment Niiyama's ace had landed from a spike, smirking on camera. "I'm talking about her."

Hoshiumi hummed, squinting his eyes as he looked at the girl closer. "Ni...Niiyama? Who're they?"

"The team that won against Oikawa-san and the rest of the Shiratorizawa girls." Minegishi sighed, dropping her phone into her pocket as the bus slowed to a stop at their hotel parking lot.

"Oh, so you hate her because she beat Oikawa?"

"Yes, I'm the only one allowed to make her cry! And the Miyagi team representatives are in our bracket so if Shiratorizawa would've won I would've gotten the chance to win against Y/N on a national stage!" Minegishi scowled, glaring at the seat in front of her as she thought back on clips of all the Niiyama girls.

"That's a pretty lame reason to hate someone Minami." Hoshiumi hummed, grinning up at her glaring at him.

"Be quiet! You're acting as if you're any better."

"Pfft, because I am-"

"And besides, she also blatantly targeted Oikawa's fingers to make her sub out the entire third set." Minegishi hummed, cutting off Hoshiumi as she stood up when the bus had come to the stop. "That's why-"

"You better destroy them Minami!" Hoshiumi cut her off, gritting his teeth as he ignored the stares the rest of the girls and guys on the bus were giving him. "That's such a low play! I'm gonna text Oikawa right now to ask for the details." He clicked his tongue, taking out his phone to start looking for your name in his contact list, following behind Minegishi to get off the bus.

Minegishi lightly snickering at his change in attitude.

"Ah, Sakusa!" Itachiyama's captain called out, waving Sakusa and Komori over as they stepped out of their room. "This hotel's pretty nice! How'd you find out about this place?"

"... I just saw it online."

"Don't lie!" Komori scowled, lightly glaring at Sakusa before turning to look back at their captain. "Y/N-chan told us to request this place so we'd stay together with the Shiratorizawa teams during nationals."

Iizuna hummed, holding back his snickers at Komori's proud expression for exposing Sakusa.

"Ah~ I see. So you wanted to be with your little girlfriend? Is that it, Sakusa? You could've just said so, no shame in that." He grinned, waving Sakusa's flabbergasted expression off as he looked back up at Komori. "Is she here now? Do I get the honor to meet the girl who's got Sakusa requesting a whole hotel for her?"

Komori's smile faltered for a second as Sakusa's expression fell back down to his regular stoic one.

"Ah, they didn't make it, only the guys made it this time around, they lost to Niiyama."

"Oh, my bad."

"Nah, don't mind! Y/N would yell at us if she heard us pitying her like this." Komori hummed, reassuring his captain before looking at his wrist to catch the time. "Oh! We should go to bed now, it's pretty late."

Iizuna hummed, ushering them off back to their room as he entered his, pulling out his phone to look for the Shiratorizawa v Niiyama match before bed.

...

"Y/N~"

You slowly blinked, your eyes giving up trying to adjust as you let sleep take over.

"YYY/NN~"

You slowly cracked an eyelid open, making out the brief outline of an ever so familiar beanpole.

"Y/N!"

You jumped up, sitting up as your eyes were forced open, now fully concentrating on your brother smiling brightly at you from the other side of the coffee table.

"Good morning oh dearest sister of mine."

"What do you want?" You grumbled, slowly falling back down to the sofa but stopping when your head met a hand instead of a pillow.

"Your phone keeps blowing up, and I'm guessing it's important because even Motoya-kun texted me to tell you to answer." He hummed, waving your phone around as an array of messages lit up your screen every so often.

"Nii-chan... it's too early for this." You mumbled, leaning on his hand so your face slowly fell down to your pillow.

"Early?!" He screeched. "It's almost noon Bunny! Wake up before you get pillow acne."

You huffed, turning away as you pulled the blanket over your face, hearing Tooru huff in the back.

"Well I guess you're not interested in watching the video then are you?"

"..."

"I heard it's a replay of Niiyama's ace tripping during the walk out, that's why everyone was snapping youU-" He said, jumping back when you violently shot up, trying to reach for your phone. He cleared his throat, standing up and away from you. "But since you don't want it, I guess I'll just delete it off your phone." He hummed, stepping back when you lunged at him.

"Give me my phone Tooru-nii!"

"Give me my phone Tooru-nii~" He imitated, bending his back in an 's' form as he tried to copy the way you stood.

"TOORU!"

"Tooru~" He imitated again, quickly turning around and running out when you started following him.

"Mamma! Tooru has my phone!" You screeched as you ran down the halls, your voice echoing through them as you heard Fumiko yelling at you two in the distance. "Mamma!"

You lunged yourself at Tooru's waist, missing briefly as you instead clung onto his foot, pulling him down with you as you both slammed onto the floor.

"Bunny?! What the heck!"

You ignored his whining as you stepped over him, reaching for your phone and immediately opening up the video multiple of your friends had sent you.

You slowly walked back down the hall, opening the video to see Niiyama's ace trip during her closeup, the broadcast being shown all around the country.

You devilishly snickered, about to breakout laughing before you felt a pair of hands cling onto your ankles, pulling you back so that you face planted on the planks again, hitting yourself right on your nose.

You looked up through the tears in your eyes, ignoring the leaking feeling from your nose as you glared at Tooru's blurry retreating figure.

"Ma-MMA!"

"Mamma! Bunny tripped and now she's bleeding out in the middle of the hall!" Tooru chirped, running past the kitchen before quickly slipping some shoes on and running outside.

You slowly shifted to a sitting position in the middle of the hall, a puddle of blood slowly forming between your legs as you thought on ways to get back at your brother.

"Bunny?!" Your mother asked as she sprinted into the hall, sharply gasping as she caught sight of you sitting in the middle of it.

She ran down to you, pinching your nose as she used the ends of her apron to clean off the blood.

"Mamma." You said between the wipes of her apron. "What's the easiest way to break someone's nose?"

"Well the easiest way would be—No!"

...

"Kyaa! Kenma-kun~ how kind of you." You said with a cutesy voice, adding kitty motions to your words. "How can I repay you?.. meow?"

Kozume scowled, reaching up to push you away from your forehead.

"Ey! I was trying to act cute! Kuroo-san said you liked that type of stuff." You pouted, looking down at Kozume as he deadpanned at you.

"First mistake. Don't believe Kuro... unless it's about volleyball."

You puffed out a laugh, humming as you stuck your hands into your pants pockets, looking up as you walked inside the gymnasium entrance.

"No but seriously, thanks for coming with me."

Kozume hummed, looking around as he slowly inched closer to you. "Why didn't you come with your brother? Or any other friends?"

You shrugged, choosing to ignore the way Kozume was using you as a human shield.

"Nii-san's injured... and my friends aren't necessarily fond of dropping a couple thousand yen for a two day trip to Tokyo." You snickered, glancing back at him as he puffed out a laugh and nodded in agreement.

"True, how do you have the money for all of this anyway? Aren't you staying at an expensive hotel too?"

You hummed. "I had to dig into my savings."

He nodded, pulling at your sleeve to get your attention as he nodded down towards the hall you had walked past.

You followed his line of vision, your confusion soon merging to excitement as you shot your hands up.

"Waka-san!"

Ushijima looked up from the text message he was halfway through sending, slightly jumping in his spot as he put his hands out.

"Y-Y/N?" He huffed, catching you in his arms as you giggled up at him, resting your chin on his chest.

"Hello Waka-san." You smiled widely.

Ushijima sighed, his eyes softening as he moved a hand up to pat your head, giving you a small smile.

"Hello Y/N-chan."

You leaned back, waving Kozume over as you naturally looped an arm through Ushijima's, holding onto his bicep as Kozume caught up to you.

"This is Kenma-kun! One of my Tokyo friends." You hummed, glancing up at Ushijima as you presented Kozume to him. "And this is Waka-san, my senior."

The two boys exchanged short greetings, Kozume soon excusing himself when he got a call from Kuroo.

You turned around, walking with Ushijima as he caught you up to date with the placements of the other teams. Slightly surprised when you confessed you hadn't been keeping tabs on anyone but Shiratorizawa.

Shiratorizawa had lost a game before quarterfinals, leaving them in the top 16 instead of their usual top 8.

Itachiyama, Inarizaki and Kamomedai were finishing up their quarterfinals. Kamomedai now nearing the end of their second set, the Itachiyama and Inarizaki matches set to start anytime soon.

"...So you think Kamomedai is going to lose?" You asked, glancing up at Ushijima as he gave you a small singular nod.

"When I came out they were losing by five points, and the other team had already taken the first set."

You hummed, slightly deflating as you thought of a sad Hirugami and Hoshiumi.

"Oh! What about the Kamomedai girls? I couldn't watch their match on the way over but how'd it go?"

"They lost to Geba, two to one."

You slowly nodded, now understanding why Minegishi wasn't spamming you with messages.

"Have you seen Minegishi, Waka-san? She was the girl I was with during training camp!"

Ushijima shook his head, turning on the entrance to the stairs.

"Hoshiumi-kun's cousin, right?"

You nodded, stepping up the last of the stairs as you took your phone out.

You quickly scrolled through your gallery, looking for one of the selfies you had taken with Minegishi at the all-Japan training camp.

"I think you've definitely seen her before. She's like a taller version of Kourai-kun. She's pretty bubbly with me though, she also tends to call me-"

"RABBIT!"

You huffed, slightly stumbling backwards as Minegishi wrapped her arms around you, tightening her hold before lifting you up with a bright smile.

"Rabbit! What're you doing here? I thought you were stuck in Miyagi." She said, slowly putting you down as you shrugged.

"I came to see my favorite volleyball player." You hummed, Minegishi's face brightening up as she stepped back.

"Shucks little rabbit, you didn't have to come all the way here to see me-"

"Waka-san!" You interrupted her, standing tall as you set your hands out as if you were presenting Ushijima to her.

Minegishi's smile instantly dropped, now deadpanning at you as you joyfully looked at her while still presenting Ushijima.

"Ah... Ushijima-san is your favorite?"

You hummed. "Yup! WakaAa-" You yelped, dangling mid-air in Ushijima's arms, watching the scene change as he moved you to the side, seeing a familiar blob of blonde flop down steps in front of where you stood before.

Both Minegishi and Ushijima looked down at the groaning blob, Minegishi scowling at him as Ushijima looked at him with his usual stoic expression.

You leaned your head back, watching as an upside down Atsumu glared up at both Ushijima for moving you out the way and Minegishi for tripping him.

"Agh." He grumbled, sitting up as he ignored the stinging of his arms and knees, rubbing at his chin as he looked up at you.

"Y-Y/N-chan!" He said, his eyes watering as tears soon started pooling at the ends of his eyes.

"Atsumu..." You said as Ushijima slowly set you down, watching as you crouched down in front of Atsumu before reaching out to him.

You lifted his head as you brought him close to your chest, coddling him like a toddler as he sniffled in your arms.

"Y/N-chan! I thought you weren't comin'! And, and Sunarin and 'Samu were sayin' you wouldn't come, but even if you did you would come just to see Ushiwaka or those Itachiyama brats yer close with..." He rambled in your arms, stopping to take a quick breath as he sniffed up his snot, shooting to look back at you with teary eyes. "But I didn't believe 'em! So when I saw you I couldn't stop myself from runnin' towards ya but I just ate shit instead of huggin' ya, but I really did miss ya! I swear I've been nice too, so you'll come visit us in Hyogo again during summer right? Kaa-san misses ya too, and granny Oikawa does too! She's always showin' us yer old pictures..."

Atsumu continued to ramble, both Minegishi and Ushijima listening in to the random facts he spewed.

Throughout his little ramble they learned that you two were much closer than what they had first thought, and that Atsumu acted much more child-like with you than with his brother.

You continued listening to Atsumu, slowly moving positions so you went from crouching down on the floor with Atsumu resting in your arms to both of you now standing. Atsumu conformed with holding your hands as his occasional sniffles and teary eyes died down.

"Ah! But why did ya come Y/N-chan? I thought you had family stuff this weekend?" Atsumu asked, the only remaining sign of him having cried being his puffy red eyes.

"Oh, I came to see my favorite volleyball player of course!" You beamed, Atsumu's small smile brightening up again as he lightly snickered.

"You didn't hafta come all this way-"

"She's talking about Ushijima-san." Minegishi cut him off, looking at him with a brow raised and crossed arms. "Don't get your hopes up."

Atsumu slowly looked back at you, seeing you smile innocently at him as Ushijima stood stoically beside you.

"Ah... Ushijima-san... right."

"Don't mind."

__

yo.

no comment on my long unplanned hiatus... personal tip tho, don't stack a job, school and sports if you don't know how to properly manage your time :p

This comment was proof-read by a gem called Sarah... everyone say thank you Sarah!

thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.5K 24
Erin Miya is a observant second year at Itachiyama Academy. She's the cousin of the famous Miya twins, and best friends with Bokuto. It's her second...
14.7K 317 9
ฬŠหšห™๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*โœฃโœคห™หšห™๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*โœฃโœค โฆ A Sakusa Kiyoomi Fanfiction. "It is rumored that Japans National Volleyball Player, Sakusa Kiyoomi, is in a relationship with t...
471K 15.2K 56
ใ€ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญใ€‘ tsuki ga kirei desu ne "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" - a Japanese phrase used to mean I love you. A boy with a curse meets a gir...
146K 3.8K 33
y/n, a new ex-wire in True Cross Academy, meets every possible personality there. But can't get whats different about Rin and his younger brother, Yu...