Where The Moon Shines.|✓

Von premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... Mehr

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
scents and Rivalries 2
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
comforters.
douchebag
failing restrictions.
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
trust me.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
confusion.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
the taking.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
the beginnings.

insecurity.

114 12 9
Von premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

_Previously on Where The Moon Shines..._

"Vedika, I'm here now," he softly said to Mae, "I'm here to take you home."

"She is home," Dustin staggered backwards, pulling Mae along. His body felt weaker, as Kingston closed the gap between them.

  Kingston smirked before he zapped to Dustin. His one hand closed on his neck, as he pushed him against the closest wall. It happened so fast, that Mae fell.

Kingston peered back at Mae, "Go! Ivan has Kieran," he told her.

She nodded then picked herself up from the ground before rushing to the entrance but Vanessa's bloodied face held a grimace as she blocked Mae, "You're not going anywhere."

-

Third perspective [presently]

Mae stood still before Vanessa, paralyzed from some worry, but mostly anger and disgust. Her chest heaved, the air within her felt like it would all exit as her breathing was heavy. Her eyes were stinging with blood rushing upwards, blocking her hearing on its way. She had had it with this conniving and awful excuse for a woman that her fists clenched up whilst her nose flared.

Vanessa parted her arms and had each on the ends of the frame as she laughed facing up then suddenly stopped to glare at Mae with a sinister look, "Aww, the little human is angry," she tipped her head ever so slowly towards one side, one would think she was possessed.

Mae watched on as Vanessa gave a show that was meant to instill the fear of gods within her but the more Mae watched her move like a snake, the more she wanted to crush its head.

"You think," Vanessa slid to Mae lightly on her feet, "You think," her finger pointed forward towards Mae's mountain chest, "You think you can take all that belongs to me and live happily ever after? A human, in my place?" Vanessa's eyes darkened, she bored them into Mae's red ones, and if looks could melt a soul, Mae would be golden pudding right there.

Mae studied Vanessa, clearly, unfiltered and for the first time saw something she'd never seen. Insecurity. Vanessa seemed to have lived all her life for Kingston and when he found his mate, a human mate, Vanessa's goodess got questioned to a point where it left, her being got shaken and that confidence she naturally had was now sprayed on each morning like perfume and right now, before Mae, the scent was fading away and Mae could see the cracks.

She almost felt sorry for Vanessa. If it was another life, maybe they could've been friends, giving each advise and tips and going through life -

"What are you smiling at?!" Vanessa spat in Mae's face, bringing her out of her daydream.

Mae's smile widened and she lifted her fingers to touch her lips, "I'm smiling, aren't I?" Then a hearty laugh followed, a laugh from the core of her belly, a laugh that released any negative that was harboured, a laugh that had Mae bending forward and slapping her knee.

Vanessa grew irritated at what she found as erratic behaviour. She was mad that Mae wasn't trembling before her or begging for mercy, instead the bitch was going crazy. Vanessa shifted her weight onto one foot before crossing her arms over her chest, "Are you done?" Attitude laced in her voice.

Mae stood straight and nodded her head, trying to stifle her laugh whilst wiping tears away from her eyes, "oh Vanessaaa," she sang out. Mae seemed to have literally lost her mind but she was high on the discovery she made that freed her of the timidness and uncertainty she had for so long. She felt her soul got rebirthed and she was ready to explore her title of being a Luna, protect her Alpha, their son and her pack, "For so long I lived in fear of you because you were prettier, wait no, you thought you were," Mae put a finger under her chin then pointed at Vanessa, "And you were not human like me. So I kept telling myself that Kingston would never go for me, a lousy weakling when there's you," she motioned up and down Vanessa's body.

Mae then walked slowly around Vanessa, as though about to perform a spell or offering, "But today, I opened my eyes, removed this blanket over my sight and saw you for what you really are," she came face to face with a bewildered Vanessa but that look soon was replaced with amusement as Mae smirked, "I saw an insecure nobody!"

Something passed through Vanessa's eyes, a dark emotion before she tried to play it off, clinging tightly onto her perfume, "It's about time you give me a worthy fight!" Vanessa grinned.

Dustin flew behind Vanessa, his body landing on a pile of pots making a loud noise. She turned to look at the body that left the reminents of a cold wind, distracted, that she didn't notice Mae charge at her with might causing her to fall onto the dirty tiles with a smack.

Dustin lifted his head, his eyes hot from the feeling of anger within him. He growled as he stood up, focused on Kingston who stood at one end of the kitchen. His fingers grew longer in time with his toes as brown fur escaped his skin. Dustin screamed in agony as his bones shifted, enlarging to form a hungry wolf that stood at 30 inches and was 6 feet long.

Dustin shook his head whilst snarling then he raised his tail up before baring his teeth, all the while his yellow eyes focused solely on Kingston. He charged at him and Kingston swiftly moved to one side, watching the wolf bulldoze through the wall, landing him outside.

Kingston exited through the hole created by Dustin, making sure to avoid the bricks that fell like raindrops at the beginning of a light storm.

Dustin stood up, not wasting a second on the grass he landed on and ran towards Kingston with a speed fueled by survival.

Kingston jumped high, black silky fur immediately covering his body. His human form being replaced by a wolf that looked larger than Dustin's before he landed on all fours. The wind suddenly appeared as though to create an aesthetic around Kingston because his fur swayed beautifully to one side and a hint of blue colouring his eyes.

Dustin saw this and halted in his steps, in awe of the beast he was about to take down. He recovered and prowled towards the black wolf. The animals growled at each other, moving in a circle, waiting for the other to make the first move.

Inside, Vanessa flinged Mae's body over the counter and followed it to land on her and slap the living lights out of Mae. She voraciously attacked Mae, who placed her forearms over her face, to block the consistent blows.

Mae then lifted her legs from underneath Vanessa and double kneed her lower back which faltered Vanessa's movement. She took this as an opportunity to pull Vanessa down by her hair and hit her forehead against the floor right beside her own head. Quickly getting off her own back, she climbed on Vanessa with her arms around the small neck.

Vanessa squirmed and tried to push Mae off, eventually succeeding by standing up and running backwards into the stove. The stinging on Mae's back loosened her hold on Vanessa.

Vanessa switched the gas stove on high after turning around to face Mae and four blue flames sparked.

"You're nothing, and I'm about to end you," Vanessa spat venomously and grabbed the back of Mae's head, "Kingston is mine, and he'll see that once you and that bastard son are out of the way," she pushed the head in her hand towards the stove but Mae fought. They played reverse tug of war. Mae screeched, her hands at the edges of the stove to help her push against Vanessa's force.

She felt heat on her one cheek, as her whole face went moist. Her fingers were slowly burning from the hot surface she held onto but she fought. She shut her eyes, as the water vapour attempted to obscure her sight and an image of a happy Kieran eating ice cream flashed in her mind.

Kieran, who was seated down smiled then turned towards her, "Mommy, come back to me," a little hand reached out to her, "Come back mommy!"

As if that was the fuel her weakening body needed, Mae shot her eyes open then lowered her head dangerously close to the flame that she felt a burn on her cheekbone, then instantly she pushed her head back, taking Vanessa by surprise as she had loosened her grip believing she conquered.

Mae's head met with Vanessa's lips, busting the top one open. Vanessa tasted blood as she staggered back from the hit. Mae turned around, wiped her forehead with her arm then grabbed Vanessa by the collars of her garments, "You had it wrong bitch! I'm about to end you!"

With that, Mae hauled Vanessa to the stove then pushed her head down onto one boiling plate. Vanessa shrilled, as the scent of burning hair and flesh filled the room. Her body convulsed between Mae's and the stove, her scream losing its momentum.

When she went quiet, Mae let go of her and her limp body fell on the floor. What was once a face was now black, and what was left of Vanessa's hair matted on her leathery skin.

Mae slid down against the cupboard opposite the stove, the adrenaline she was riding on wearing off as she tried to catch her breath.

The two wolves outside lunged at one another once again, teeth bare. Dustin jumped over Kingston, causing Kingston to roll on his body. This gave Dustin the chance to pounce on him. He had Kingston under him, as they each try to bite the other's muzzle.

The fight between them intensified with each second, Dustin using all the power he could sum up to defeat his opponent.

Both animals were leaking blood from somewhere, Dustin's hind leg was injured and Kingston's front paw almost immobile.

Kingston's pack had approached to assist but Kingston ordered them off and all they could do was watch their Alpha be victim to a rogue.

Dustin roughly gnawed at Kingston's wolf, using his paws to dig into the black wolf. A lot of growling filled the air, along with the howls from on looking wolves.

Mae stepped out and the sight confused her. She hadn't seen Kingston's new wolf and at that moment failed to fully understand that it was her Alpha that was losing the battle. She slowly approached the two aggressive animals then shouted, "Dustin!"

The brown wolf snapped its head towards her, the fiery eyes softening as it watched its love walk closer to him. He did not move off Kingston, who laid there, too still with his eyes shut, one would believe he was dead.

"Dustin," tears threatened to fall from Mae's eyes, "I'm sorry," she uttered and at the corner of her eye, she saw Kingston flutter his pair open, "I now know that I belong to you, I should've seen it before but I was a fool," she proceeded as she came to a stop a few feet from him.

Dustin faced up and howled, not to communicate with other wolves but to signify his joy. He was pleased that he finally heard Mae say those words. He was pleased that Kingston was at his mercy, and as if remembering the wolf beneath him, he faced down but was a second slower than Kingston who bit deeply into Dustin's neck.

Dustin whimpered, shock paralyzed him as Kingston's teeth sank deeper. The heavy paws that had held the black wolf down slid off as the brown wolf collapsed to the side. Kingston followed the body, his jaw still clenched on the neck of Dustin whose fur seemed to disappear, bloodied skin replacing it.

Kingston removed his mouth and fainted beside Dustin, his form shifting back too. Mae's eyes widened as she saw the red that covered her Alpha. She rushed to him, with tears flowing down, "Kingston," she gasped, then took hold of his head to lay it on her chest. She didn't care for the blood that stained her, she held onto him.

"Kingston, it's Mae. It's Vedika, wake up," she cried. She didn't want to lose him yet again, not again. She wouldn't be able to live with herself, "Wake up, come back to me. I can't lose you again."

She looked down at his face, his closed eyes still, showing no sign of life, "I love you Kingston. I don't want to lose you, come back!"

His cold body lay in her hold. She looked up at the dark sky, past the blinding lights from the building. Her eyes searching for the moon, "Please! Spare his life." She screamed out, "Take mine instead!"

With just the wind swooshing, Mae screamed with her eyes shut! Her shrill was chilling, the pack felt the depths it came from. She looked down at Kingston and rocked him, waited for him to open his eyes but that didn't come and soon her body shook and her sight blurred.

"Mae!" She heard in a distant as her world darkened. She focused on Kingston's face, as black edged at it, slowly closing it in to eventually swallow all his features.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!
No! I didn't forget you all, I love you all, what do you think of this chapter btw!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3M 67.4K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
162K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...