~Memories~ Hetalia One-Shots

By MaralinaSakura

Hetalia one-shots featuring all your favourite guys and girls!~ More information below~ "___? That's your nam... More

Hello!
The Party Begins!
<A Small Cross> Norway
<A Strawberry> England
<An Empty Soda Bottle> America
<A Rose> France
<A Maple Leaf> Canada
<A Batch Of Seeds> Russia
<A Bento> Japan
<A Paintbrush> Sweden
<An Old Book> Lithuania
<A Lighter> 2P! Norway
<A Scrap Of Paper> Romano
<A Chick> Prussia
<A Bag Of Sweets> China
<A... WHAT!?!?> Belarus (YURI)
<A Cross> Norway *REWRITTEN*
<A Llama> Prussia *REWRITTEN*
<Scared?> America: HHS
<It's Not Hentai!> Japan: HHS
<A True Magic?> England: HHS
<Faith> England
<Teach Me!> Switzerland
<Baking And Lush!> 2P!England
<Just Once More?> 2P! America
<The Edelweiss Pirates> 2P!Germany
<Bring Passion For What You Want!> Spain
<Witness Victim> 2P!Italy
<Parting Ways> Italy
<Parting Ways> Italy P. 2
<Parting Ways> Italy P. 3
<Parting Ways> Italy P. 4
<Cuddly Teddy-Bear Valentine?> Russia
<The Hero's Bedtime Story> America SHORT
<Dare Dare Triple Dare> Prussia
<Skadi> Denmark
Danganronpa
Unfinished Pieces
<My Sister; The Athelte>
<Love Triangle> America+Canada
Final Notes
Seven Years Later: A Review

<A Pink Bow-Tie> Iceland

1K 34 12
By MaralinaSakura

God sake, I think I might be getting Writer's Block, but I SHALL PRESS THROUGH! I just feel like I keep using the same like... Format. It's kind of boring, isn't it? (This was going to be an England remake but I went for Iceland instead \(O-O)/

Country Names:

Emil = Iceland

Mathias = Denmark

At first, everyone seemed to be having so much fun and now the entire room was full of pressuring tension. Of course it would be Francis who would suggest a game like this, wouldn't it? God damn pervert! I bet he just wanted to see some action or if he was lucky enough to get one of us himself... All different thoughts spiraled around your mind with all of them becoming more drastic than the last. You took in a large breath of oxygen after realizing that now isn't the time to keep stressing about things and you just need to get this stupid game over with. Eliminating all possibilities out of your detoured mind, you reluctantly dipped your hand inside the hat using a crane-like motion to swap around all the objects inside.

What you hadn't noticed, was that you had been standing on your right foot which surprisingly gave way and ended up with you tumbling onto the floor. You muttered nothing as Kiku and Yao helped you up from the floor. "Alright, alright, stop laughing!" you yelled as you shook your fist at Francis who looked like he was laughing with such hysteria he would pass out. You carefully patted yourself down but in the corner of your eye, a small pink bow-tie sprawled out on the floor. "Pick up with the knees and not the back." you whispered to yourself aloud as you picked up the tiny bow. It had somehow came undone from the issue but you guess this is what you've chosen. You thought to yourself who's bow-tie this could be but you don't exactly remember anyone come in with a bow-tie. Then, it hit you, Mr. Puffin, Emil's familiar, usually wears something like this!

You dashed over to where the Nordics were sitting and held out your hands for Emil to retrieve the bow from you. At first, he made no motion attempt to take it until Mr. Puffin jumped up onto your arm and stole the bow-tie in its beak which startled you a bit. Emil's always been one of these "cool and collected" kind of guys but ever since he discovered that he and Lukas were actually related, the other Nordics have been making his life hell by trying to make Emil call Lukas "Onii-chan" which is big brother in Japanese. Though, not only has he got the Nordics bullying him, he also attempted to sell himself on eBay at one point... For a split second, the two of you made a sudden eye contact which, for some reason, made you feel a slight emotion of ecstasy.

After entering your confided walk-in wardrobe, the both of you parted your ways as soon as Francis had closed that door. "Stop looking at me like that." he commanded in a harsh tone which made your chest squeeze. You hadn't noticed it at first, but you must have been staring at his beautiful complexity. Again, that same feeling came within your chest. "It's kind of cold in here, don't you think?" With a pestering plea, you tried your best to change the subject with as little hesitation as you could. All of a sudden, Emil took grasp of your hand, lunged you towards his chest and pulled you into a warm embrace. "Can't have you freezing now, can we?" he confessed as you could feel his body heat starting to warm you up. "Mathias would kill me if I let anything happen to you." Your jaw dropped at hearing that sentence. You struggled to manage to take a small peek at his expression and you could just see that he was harbouring a devilish grin which contrasted against everything you knew about him.

"W-what do you mean?" You tried your best not to stutter as you opened your mouth but it failed embarrassingly. "Mathias likes you. Didn't you know?" You shook your head in response to this new news which made your face go red a little. Naturally, any girl should be pleased when hearing someone likes them, so why don't you? You felt like you were in a swamp of gloom with no escape as if it was keeping you held back by chains. Once again, your chest gave this squeezing feeling. Damn it, why do you feel like this!? Why is it only with him you get this way!? It's just how adorable he looks with his enchanting sea blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that just for some reason made your heart race. Of course Emil doesn't feel the same way is what hurt you the most. Now you see it... Are you in love with Emil!? With a slight struggle, you broke free of Emil's tightening grip as the door was slowly opened which let in the breaking of the light.

The rest of the night seemed pretty normal after all the female countries had finished their Seven Minutes In Heaven. With the occasional fighting between Arthur and Francis, Ludwig and Gilbert drinking beer and, well... The Nordics teasing Emil. At one point, a gigantic argument broke out between Mathias and Emil due to Emil not meant to tell you that Mathias liked you. Of course, you had to break that one up, but Mathias kept being a little be overprotective of you and if you got near some of the male countries, he'd drag you away back to the Nordics. You had pestered him about this a few times but in the end, you just had to go with it since it seemed like he'd never give up. Throughout, your heart still wretched for Emil instead of Mathias or anyone else...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Le Time Skip

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

At every social party you were invited to, Mathias was always right there behind you. Elizabeta always made jokes claiming you were "just like a couple" and you were "right for each other". As much as they annoyed you, you had to get along with it. After a while of Mathias constantly calling for you and asking you out on dates, you took a deep sigh and accepted. Before accepting the request, you strictly told Mathias not to tell anyone you were going on a date, but knowing him, he probably told everyone and if not that, at least the other Nordics. Which of what you feared was Emil finding out and that kept making your chest repeat that stinging sensation. Mathias brought you to an Italian diner and, to your despair, you were sat near the entrance so anyone who walked past would see the two of you together...

The diner in question was actually decorated quite nicely but the only disturbing factor was that it was a couples only restaurant and it was candle-lit dinners... You weren't even sure if you liked him like that and especially when it came to thinking who you liked, why is it always Emil who comes to mind? During the entire "date", you never really said that much, it was really Mathias who did all the talking while you just sat there silently without peeping a word most of the time. After you had finished at the restaurant, you volunteered to walk yourself home but Mathias refused to let you go alone. Once you reached one of the street lights, it started pouring with rain and the light had turned red. "May I have the kiss that ends a perfect date?" he asked as he leaned closer to you. Without a clue of what to say, you just did nothing until he cupped your cheeks into his palms and came closer.

Again, that pain. The pain you always get when you think of Emil. Your first kiss won't be with the one you love? Is that even fair anymore!? Just as the two of you were about to share that moment, a blissful puffin glided across the sky and swiftly landed on Mathias' head. This, however, sent Mathias into a frenzy as he tried to get the puffin to detach from his head which sent you into a hysterical laughter as he puffin pecked him in the forehead. While you were watching this, a man hidden under a coat came up to you and held out his hand. With quite the hesitation, you took his hand which sharply grasped yours. The both of you hid in a back alley to escape from Mathias but honestly, who was this guy? "W-who are you?" you demand as you squeezed your soaking wet hair to release the tiny particles of water. "Surprised you hadn't figure it out already." the figure spoke. You knew that voice... "Emil!?" you gasped as he pulled down his hood to reveal his face. "Lukas told me everything. I just... I couldn't watch you to something you're not comfortable with." he shyly admitted without making the slightest of eye contact.

Your heart fluttered at the thought of him caring for you but you knew that even so if he acted this way, there's no way he'd return those feelings you felt for him. "Well, I'd best be going now... It's getting dark." You hadn't noticed it yet but the sky had completely darkened and it was getting surprisingly late. You didn't want him to go... You want to stay with him... Maybe not just now but maybe forever... "E-Emil, w-wait!" you called out as he turned his back to face you again. He tilted his head in slight confusion of what you wanted. "I love you, okay!?" you screamed to him which you could have sworn he had a blush on him. You partially felt your red burn up as he started to come closer. "I knew it! I'm an idiot!" Without a moment between you saying that, you dashed off back down the road with tears washing down your face like rivers. That stinging feeling had never been so powerful to the fact now it was killing you. Suddenly, you lost your balance as your foot caught onto a lifted concrete slab which sent you flying forwards onto your chest. "___! Wait! Please!" you heard calling from behind you as you saw a distressed Emil call after you. His sapphire eyes widened as he saw you lying on the floor in the freezing rain. You just stayed there, sprawled out on the hard floor as Emil lifted you up and pulled you into such a strong embrace it felt like you were going to choke. "___, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...!" His voice sounded as petrified as you were feeling until that all settled down with him giving you a deep and seductive kiss. Funny how a moment ago, you were about to be kissing Mathias and now... You're kissing the guy you love with all your heart. "I love you too, ___." Those words you always wanted to hear, finally coming from him... While surrounded by the pouring rain and misty streetlights which barely lit up anything, he finally told you told him your feelings and he told you his. It wasn't the most romantic setting ever, but nothing could disappoint you now...

Author's Note: THIS THIS IS TWO THOUSAND WORDS LONG. *Flips table* Yeah, I know, I've been lacking in the writing department. Tell me, do you want quality or quantity? Tell meeee! Because I'd rather do one long story with a lot of detail in three/four days than three really short ones which I think are bad in three/four days. Tell me, which do you prefer? If you don't tell me, I'll just flip a coin... THANKIES FOR READING!!!!! =^.^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 137 35
Tensions brewing between the two. Nightmares ravage me and you. Dreams and hopes, coming true. Beaten, broken, what to do? Hearts of gold, tales o...
1.9K 68 12
I've spent my entire life chasing Ivan Ooze across the galaxy. It was my mission to make sure he was unsuccessful in his plans of destroying everythi...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC