Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2

23.7K 433 128
By B_S_Robinson

Eliza's pov

I laid her on the bed, her eyes were wide open, her legs spread for me, "You'll take them out of me now?" she asked.

I nodded and kneeled in front of her, I rub cirlces around her sex. I take the string. "Push Ashley," as I pull on the string, three big balls slowly come out of her, they were covered in her creamy juices. Her cum flowed out of her, pooling on the bed, a huge thick puddle of her creamy cum.

I consume and lap up her juices. "Oh that feels good, no more teasing." she sighed and laid back, as she moved into the covers trails of her juices flowed out until she was lain in bed.

"Goodnight my princess," I undress as she does the same. I get into bed with her, our naked bodies are close and feels so good. She lies her head on my chest suckling at my breast before kissing me. "Be my submissive."

She lies her body ontop of mines like a koala. "Yes Ms. Robinson." she smiles.

I smile hugely and kiss her long and intensely with so much passion, I attack her lips and mouth with my tongue. I hug her body tight to mines. "Thank you!" I can't wait to dominate her and make her my sub. "I've waited so long to do this, to dominate you, I'm your alpha, I can't wait to put you in your place... Oh Ashley your bred for me."

She gasps and her body tremble. "Yes, for you," she moans. "I'm all your's."

"Now get sleep little one, you'll need it tomorrow is going to be a big day and as much as I want to spank and whip the living shit out of you I won't." I mumbled.

She got off of me and started shaking nervously-- I scared her. "O-okay..."

I kissed the back of her neck and held her tight to me by her stomach, she felt heated up by there. "Don't be afraid of me, I will make you feel good and you will learn so many thing you never knew, see things you've never seen and feel different emotions running through your body-- well my body now, because I own you. Your body."

She nodded, very quitely was squirming out of my protective grasps and she mewls uncomfortably. "I'm going to get sleep," she grumbled, upset and began to snore as quietly. I began to hold her protectivly, kissing the back of her neck more. She sleeps and so do I.

The next day I wake... She's not here with me, she was not to be seen or heard. "Ashley?" I whisper. I get out of bed, where is my sub? Where is my girl? Where is my baby?! "Ashley!" I holler as I am out my room and past the bathroom.

"Ashley!!!" I scream.

This is when I hear someone throwing up,wretching I hear it from the bathroom I run to it busting the door open and Ashley is on her side having supporting weight on her arms at the top of the toilet. "Mommy..." she mumbles, her eyes slowly flutter as I call out her name in worry, she reaches up for me. Throw up is cascading down her chest, on her legs, circling her feet on the floor and on the toilet seat and in the toilet.

She's naked. "Baby girl, why are you throwing up?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I am not telling you!" she snaps at me. I want to spank her and slap her. I turn on the water, running a big bath and cherry scented bubble bath soap, I pop in a lemonade scent bath bomb. As the bath was getting started she threw up again on herself instead of the toilet.

"Baby come on," I carry Ashley and carefully place her into the warm water, she trembles. "It's okay princess." I take a red elastic ponytailer and put it up into a bun, then I grab a black big lofa and take soap, I lather soap and the lofa together into the water making it soapy washing the back of her neck, down her neck to her back softly. "Tell me Ashley, right now or I'll make your punishment worse."

"Punishment?" she asked. "I threw up because I was so disgusted with the thought of being your submissive, I didn't want to get beat."

Disgusted? I want to beat the living sit out of her but that's the problem she don't like. "You signed up for it, you're mine," She nodded. I wash in between her legs where her sex is, I rub circles in her clitoris. I hum and smile. "My love you are all mines, this is all mines," I cup her sex, making her gasp and legs thrash. I squeeze her breast and kiss her on the lips with my heart, my passion towards her. "you won't belong to anyone else, you will not masturbate, you will not get any altercations on your body without my consent while you are mines."

Ashley nods. "Yes Eliza."

"After this I will whip you with my riding crop over your body, you will began to become my sub. I'll do this as I see fit."

She frown and spread her legs. "No, take me." she brought my hand to her sex. "Feel me." I would not let Ashley have it so easily to her punishment with an orgasm.

"No.... Ashley to be a sub you must endure, embrace," I close my eyes and sigh. "This is not pain, it's pleasure and not just for me, for us. You must learn and have trust, trust me with your body so that we become one. If we are one it's as easy as breathing." I push her hair away from her eyes.

She nodded, not speaking. I continued bathing her and taking out my strawberry shampoo, when unexpectedly she spoke. "You say that to all of your subs." the tone was smart, wicked and I didn't like one bit of it. Oh I can tell now she's going to be a stubborn one, well now I can fix that I will whip her into shape.

I stop lathering her hair and take a moment to compose myself in a calm state. "Now Ashley.... No, all my other subs did not here what I said, they've never became..." I was scared to say it because then I realized I am having feelings for this insolent child, this stubborn girl, this beautiful lady that's naked right before me who I am bathing. "One... they've never became one with me, you are to become one with me."

She looked to her right, away from me. "No!" she raised her voice. "You make me become one with you with force... Wi-with-with... BDSM!" she growled.

That wasn't my intention to make her think so negative of me, she has it wrong. "Ashley these are all your choices, you can be out but a world without you is--" And she cut me off.

"You mean my body and a whip without me is killing you, you want to hurt me. You like to see me cry, torture me... This is your lifestyle, and I don't know why the fuck I agreed to it-- You can't be normal because this is what you do!"

I rinse the shampoo from her hair. "I want you, I don't know why but I don't want to see another day without you... Ashley I will slow down for you, but be mines, be MINES," I beg for her, nearly crying. I never cried for anyone or anything. I was here begging. Me, a dominatrix begging? Yes. I even begged for this girl. "I want you. I need to touch you, get all of this!"

She trembles and clung to her own body, in a supportive ball. I go for a towel, a red towel. I walk to her, take her into my arms with the long towel. "What are you doing?" she asked, frowning.

"You will experience the pleasure," I said, quite lowly. "You are to stay still, this time we do this the right way." l know she is still wet, she's not dry at all so I ignore that and walk to te dresser, I take a paddle, it's a jeweled paddle that was made for using on the girl that I find a special sub. I've had six subs in my entire life, Ashley is the seventh. No other sub has been disiplined by the beautifully made paddle. The paddle wasn't too big, too long, too little or too strong. Just right for her little behind.

I walk back to her and squat where she is, I am before the bed. I look at her and caress her cheek. "Princess this is a paddle but it's not like any other paddle, it's special and just for you. I've paddled girls but not with this one, I've been saving this for the right girl... For you and if you want I'll put your name on it," I said. "Before I spank you with this would you like to touch it?"

She didn't say anything but she takes it from me, trembling still. She plays with the diamonds and jewels on top of the paddle. "I'm ready to take my punishment..." she whispers, sobbing. I wipe her tears away with kisses.

For all the times she's disobeyed me, rolled her eyes at me, raised her voice and got smart with me I'll give her as much as I see fit. That was fourty, as I seen it. But really it wasn't enough, she should have gotten more but I wanted her to sit well at the wedding. "I will be light, not as hard I don't want to scare you but sooner or later you will take the hard ones."

She nods and hugs a big pillow, I wind my arm up ready to lay one down on her, the paddle comes down on her, with a thwack. "One!" she counts.

I landed another one. "Two!" she moans in pleasure. She liked this, she was actually moaning than crying, my spanks were not too hard, not too light but just right.

And more and more went on for moments which seemed like a long time. That felt good for us both, I got what I wanted and she enjoyed it. "How was that?" I said squating to see her.

She smirks and moans. "Perfect, I never knew punishment like that could be so good-- Are all of them like that with the subs because if so I'm in!"

I wanted to tell her, no being a sub is not that easy and pleasureable. There will bruises, pain, maybe some blood shed, heat and other things but she was happy with me and that's what I wanted her to exprience, not to hate me and learn not all of what my lifestyle is inflicting pain. "You are beginnging to understand where I come from, not all is pain where there is my pleasure, you feel good don't you?" I ask, taking my hand down her backside, my fingers diving down on her slippery wet sex, to her clit.

I ran my fingers in circles around the pink pearl, "Yes, mistress I feel soo good." she looks down and moans in her inner submission. That's when I now just realized she's mostly submitting to me after a sexual act with me, that only was it seems I can get a submissive response from her. I'm going to train her.

"Good girl," I praise her and rub faster. "Yes, very good girl-- You answer to this huh?"

She nods quickly and squirms. "Yes mistress!" she releases on the bed. I'll let her go with it this time but not the next. She kneels on the bed, as I am standing, with her head down again.

"Here are my fingers covered in you, you did this now you clean this off my fingers-- NOW," I flashed my hand in front of her face, she sucks each finger with car, as her creamy liquids came off my fingers one by one."Good girl... Mistress's good girl."

I push her down on the bed, instantly she spreads her legs for me revealing her creamy liquid covered sex. I take my thumb over the clit. "Mistress..." she moans. She takes the paddle rubbing it over her perfect little stomach. Her legs are open wider than before, that's when I take the paddle from her, knowing what she craved for. Me to paddle her swollen sex, which was quivering, trembling for me, she bucked her hips to me. "Please mistress-- Eliza I'm begging you for more, I need you now I want you, I'm aching for it I don't think my body can take not being touched any longer so please me!" she mewls, with her arms up like she wants me to pick her up, she sprawled on the bed and hips still bucking.

The paddle then goes down on her, I give her a few hits until she's fairly red. "Come Ashley, be a good girl and come," I say. "Submit."

She's glowing and oozing, thick cream liquids dispensed from her sex. I lap up her juices and kisses up to smooth stomach. I rub small circles in her stomach to calm her down, I give her soft kiss below her belly button. "That feels good."

"Beautiful girl with a beautiful body made for me," I take notice of her breast which I lie my head on, I chin up and suckle on her right breast. "for me to suck, to pinch and harden, they are so fragile and amazing like pillows," I suck harder on her nipple and pull. I cup her sex, "Only mines, for me to touch where I drank from thee, love's sweet juices and an exquiste organism," I sounding like a poet. My finger creep on her stomach. Have my babies, get a nice looking man and give me beautiful babies you wonderful girl-- What the hell am I saying?!

"Eliza what are you thinking?" she asks, with her hand on my hand on her stomach. She rubs her stomach. "Babies? Getting me pregnant to have your kids? Or coming all over my stomach like Bee?" she asked.

She seen me do that? "That's why you were all strange last night, I scared you Ashley.... I'm sorry but then again you should be punished when I told you to sit and talk with the overs, no spy and snoop of me with my sister."

"You mean your sub? Messed up!" she raised her voice. "On a pregnant woman's stomach too! Not just on her but on her unborn baby! You want to do that to me? Hell no!"

I slap Ashley to put her back in her place for getting out of line with me. "Not on you, Bee belongs to me, she's not my real sister, just some girl no one wanted, I saved that poor girl and now she has a good future, be will be my slave forever until the day she dies because of debt," I sigh and continue. "I'd never do that to you Ashley if you carried my babies, I was mad at Bee. I want you to carry my babies though."

"Oh..." she trailed. "More than one baby huh, I see... I don't want to carry your babies, I like my tummy the way it is."

I kissed her stomach hungrily for a while. "If you were the one carrying my children I wouldn't care how big your tummy is, I'd still love you, and even more the fact you are carrying them for me." I smile at her, going up to lovingly kiss her on the lips, with time and intent. "You're so beautiful!" I gasp out, as our kiss become more intense by the second.

"Don't we have a wedding to get to in about two hours?" Ashley asked. Shit that's right, I forgot.... Bee's wedding. I may be mad at her forgetting pregnant without my consent because she's my slave but I'm not that mad to not go to her wedding. Casey's a fine man for her and she deserves the best the girl has been from hell and back for the life she dreamed of.

"We must get dressed Ashley," I walked out of the room to the living room, where my publicist was. "Amara pleased to see you this morning, I hope you bought those dresses here with care for my little sister's wedding."

Amara nodded. "Yes, Ms. Robinson," Amara was a very tall woman, 4'5, red hair and was indeed curvy in all the right places, a perky nose that stuck out, blue eyes and volumpous breast that were about to fall out. Yes that's right, Amara always trying to show off her breast and other parts by wearing scanty things yes she wants me, has tried to come onto me more than I can count by I just don't find her attractive to be with me like that. "Ms. Robinson stop denying that you want me, come on just get this." She grabs her breast.

I walk up to her, slap her then grab the dresses. "That'll be just enough Ms. Morretti," I turn off my heels and start walking, but I stop. "Get out before you have another thing coming to you girl."

When I come back to my own room Ashley is there on her knees, kneeling with palms on the top of her thighs and head leaned down. She's such a good girl, she's being more submissive than ever now. Is sex and disipline what it takes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
1.1K 133 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ - Arabella Mancini skilfully negate the negative, turning everyone around h...
921 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...