the bully || K.L

By bieberskink

{DISCONTINUED FOR NOW. Thank you for your patience. All the love. xx} Kian Lawley. The high school heartthr... More

Just for fun.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 2 of chapter 8)
Chapter 10
HAPPY 2M SUBSCRIBERS TO ANDREA!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

3.4K 89 50
By bieberskink

Recap

Kian snaps at her. "How about you scurry the fuck off. I'll handle you later. And say the wrong words babe, kiss your popularity, social life, and everything else goodbye! Now fuckin go!"

I hear two gasp and then I hear the clicks of their heels leaving Kian and I alone.

"Oh shit Andrea! Are you..are you alright?!"

He picks me up and he starts to walk. I don't know where we're going because my head is buried into his shirt.

(Do you notice that in the pic, it's Justin Bieber's house?😂😂😂)
------------------------------------------
Kian's P.O.V

I pick Andrea up and off the ground and start walking to my car. I own a lot of cars, but today I decided to take my white Range Rover.

I open the car door with my one hand trying not to move Andrea so much. I put her inside of the car, and put her bag in the back seat and drove off.

The car ride was silent. So I put on some music. I glanced at her every now and then. But her eyes were close. Dear lord I hope she's not dead.
I cleared my throat.

"Um..Andrea?"

She opened her eyes, but never looked at me.

After a few minutes, she spoke.

"What and why?"

I was really confused.

"I'm sorry? I don't quiet know what you mean?"

She finally looked at me.

"You're the reason why I was in the hospital for a whole week. It's all because of you and you're stupid "friends". You're the reason why I got a cast. The reason why I have a broken rib. You're the reason why Madison and Rebecca came up to me today! It's always, always you Kian! So why you, out of all people are trying to help me?! Why do you even care?! Madison and Rebecca already told me everything. Why can't you just leave me alone!"

Ouch. That hurt. But what the hell did those two say?
I didn't know what to say. So I just continued driving.

"Where are we going Kian?" She asked clearly annoyed with me.

"To my house"

She gave me wide eyes.

"Why?! Is this some trick to humiliate me?! I swear if it is-"

I cut her off.

"Because I wanna make sure the two didn't hurt you too bad. And you need a bandage for that"

I pointed at her sweater. It looked damp and it was probably because of the blood.

"Fuck!" she whispers.

We finally made it to my house and I get out first. I walk around and open the car door for her and extended my arm towards the house.

"Can you walk yourself? Or should I carry you in?"

She gave me a glare.

"I can fuckin walk myself" she spat.

I put my hands in the air in defeat.

"Damn okay, okay, I was just asking!" she slowly gets out of the car and I close the door. She looks up at my house and let's out a huge gasp.

"This -her voice let a little crack out, then clears her throat- This is your...house?!...It...it looks like a fuckin mansion!"

I let out a low chuckle. "Yeah..I've kinda been living here my whole life.."

She looks down at her feet. She looks...embarrassed? I can't tell. I clear my throat.

"Shall we?" and I extended my arm towards the front doors. She takes a few steps, but falls and she screams. I quickly rush to her and asked if she was okay.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Can you just..can you maybe carry me in?..." she's so innocent and nervous. It's so cute. I have her a smirk, and picked her up. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell because I couldn't take out my keys.

One of the workers came and opened the door.

"Ah Master Kian, it's good to see you home! But why so early may I ask?"

"My friend got hurt, so I'm helping her. And what did I say William? Just call me Kian"

He let out a laugh. "I'm sorry, it out of habit. And who do we have here?" he looks down at Andrea, who is still into arms.

"I'm Andrea. Andrea Russett" she extended him her hand and he shook it. "Well it's very nice to me you Ms.Russett. Kian doesn't like to bring home nice people" She lets out a giggle and I give him a stare.

He continued. "And hey, are you that a Andrea girl that Kian-"

I cut him off. "William. Leave. Now please"

He gave me an apologetic look. "Very well then. If you need anything, you know what to do"

And with that he left Andrea and I alone.

Andrea's P.O.V

Kian carried me into the washroom and put me into the counter so that I was sitting. Then he just looked at me. He looked very cute today, with his SnapBack and his tight black jeans with his white and black shirt and his signature sunglasses.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer" He said with a smirk. I looked away. "I'm sorry I didn't know..I mean I didn't mean to...I just.." he cut me off by laughing. Great. He's back to making fun of me again.

"It's okay! I was just joking around!" and I have him a nervous laugh. "Haha..yeaah." then it went back to silences again. "Okay now lets take care of...well that" and moved his hands in a circular motion towards the blood.

"Can you go out and get my bag? I'm pretty sure you left in it there.."

He said a simple "Sure" and left me in the washroom. I kept thinking of what would happen when he comes back? I mean he's still technically my bully.

Then William walks by. "Hey William!" he smiled at me. "Yes Ms.Russett? Do you need something?" and I laughed. "Oh please don't call me that, call me Andrea! Ms.Russett makes me feel all old!" he chuckled and corrected himself. "Sorry, I meant, yes Andrea do you need something?" I smiled and asked him.

"When you said "Kian doesn't like to bring nice people home" what did you mean by that?" He gave me a warm smile and leaned into the washroom more.

"What I meant by that was that, Kian was always the odd kid out when he was little. Not many people liked him because they thought he was the "snobby rich kid" and he didn't have many friends. And if they were his "friends" he would bring them home and usually something would be stolen or he gives something away and the don't talk to him Anymore. It's like every people he brings home wants something from him that's not friendship. It's the money and the wealth that they want. And I saw the way he looked at you. He likes you. And I know you're not here because of how much money he has. I cant see it in both of your eyes. And the way he carried you in because you were injured. He would never do that for someone. Those children that he thought was his childhood friends, hurt him. And they changed him. He hangs out with the bad people now. And he's changed ever since. He's rude and he act like a, may I say, asshole. But I put up with it because I know what he's been through"

I was going to ask him what he was going to ask me before Kian cut him off earlier, but Kian came in.

"Is everything alright?" and William smiled.

"Yes Kian everything's...just...fine" I smiled at him and William said he had to go.

"What were you two talking about?"

I just looked at him. "Oh nothing" ad he gave me a chuckle and just let it go.

"So um...how do you wanna do this?"

Kian's P.O.V

She looked at me.

"Well you can stay...if you want" she said and looked at we feet.

"Uhh.." I scratched the back of my head "I guess if you need me...call?"

She nodded her head agreeing and then I left the washroom closing the door behind me. As soon as it was shut she yelled "KIAN!" And I rushed back in. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" And she laughed. "Nothing! I just need some help...you told me to call if I needed it.."

I sighed. "Riiiight" she gave a nervous laugh. "So..what do you need help with?"

"Can you help me lift my sweater off?" I stared at her. "S-sure." I slowly lifted we shirt off of we body and saw a huge bruise on her right rib. I felt so bad, knowing that was my doing.

I stared at it. I felt horrible. "Uh..Kian? I need you to get me a wet cloth so that I can clean off the blood..." I quickly get her one and she slowly dabs and wipes the blood off. She cringes when she cleans near her rib.

It was silent once again between us.

"Does it hurt?"

She gave me a low chuckle.

"No. They just pushed me into some lockers and kicked me once. I'll live."
I looked down at my feet. "No Andrea...I meant does the bruise on your rib hurt?.."
I look back up and her and her smile has faded away. "Yeah..just a little.." Then she looked back up and gave me a sly smile.

Now I felt even worst! Fuck! I hurt an innocent and beautiful girl that I could've had! but no! I pushed her around like garbage! "ANDREA I'M SORRY!"

She looked at me shocked.

I just looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'm just..so so so fuckin sorry for all the stupid shit I've done to you! I can't believe that I did all of this!"
Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes and she looks down at the ground.

"I should go. So that you can change" I start to walk out of the washroom.

She starts to close the door. "Kian wait...it's okay. I'll meet you outside when I'm done in the washroom. And I swear I'm okay" I nod at her and wait.

Andrea's P.O.V

Oh my god. Kian just...he just apologized. Wow. Didn't see that coming.

I quickly go into my bag and change my clothes and make sure that I'm all cleaned up and the blood's cleaned off. I put my "POW" sweater into my backpack. I'm now wearing a cute tee shirt and a black leather jacket to go over it. I unlock the door and go out.

Kian looks up at me and he's already wearing a jacket. I look at him very confused at his sudden change of clothes.

"I was thinking maybe we can go in a walk? I wanna show you a place" I smiled. "I'd love to Kian" and with that we walked out of the house.

We first we were waking through the park. Then Kian stopped and looked at me. "Andrea can I ask you something?" I smiled. "Sure" then he looks at the ground. "What did Madison and Rebecca tell you?" and I looked at the ground. "The just told me that you hate my guts and you wish that I was gone. The told me that everyone wanted me gone. They told me to leave you alone because you're not mine. You're "theirs" then they pushed and kicked me to the ground"

Kian sighed. He put his thumb and finger in between my chin and lifted it up so that I'm facing him. "I know I bullied you and all...but it was because I was angry. It was all anger for something stupid. I didn't mean anything. I think that you're beautiful and amazing. I would never want you to leave. I'm so sorry" he looks down.

We continued walking. Then we stopped at a playground. I laughed. "Kian we aren't playing on that thing, are we?" he laughed. "No we aren't. Unless you want to?"

"No I'm good" he chuckled. "I help build this, with my pops and his crew" I looked at him with awe. "You, Kian Lawley, build a playground for little kids?" and he gave me a nervous laugh. "Yes I did....you know as a kid I didn't have many friends...so I built this for little kids...so they can make friends. I come here often and look at how happy all the kids are.." I look at him with more awe.

Out of nowhere, with my good hand, I reached out and grabbed his hand. We both looked down at our hands and entwined them. "I'll be your friend...your real friend" he smiled at me. "You'd be my friend after all the crap I put you through?" I sighed. "I haven't fully forgave you yet, but this...this is a good start" I smiled.

He slowly leaned in. And I found myself slowly leaning too. He put his hands in my waist and I put mine at his neck. We almost kiss, but it feels so wrong. I let go quickly and backed away. "Andrea? What's wrong?" His voice is full of concern.

"I'm sorry Kian. I can't do this. I have to go" I start to run away from him. "Wait! Let me give you a ride!" I stop in my tracks. "No!...I mean no thanks, you've done enough. Thank you though..I'll...I'll see you at school, yeah?" and with that I ran off, leaving Kian standing behind confused.

------------------------------------------
Another update❤👏 I don't know if this is long or not, but now you know a lot more about Kian! Haha. Comment? Vote? or not? Haha. Until my next update.

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 779 34
Sara, die Tochter eines renommierten FuรŸballtrainers, steht vor einer unerwarteten Wendung in ihrem Leben. Ihr Vater, der die Nationalmannschaft zur...
54.5K 8.2K 168
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? โžช Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
17.4K 573 32
Leonora Brocker ist die Cousine von Carla Brocker, die die Freundin von Arthur Leclerc ist. Nach einem Besuch in Monaco bei ihrer Cousine lernt sie d...
7.5K 323 24
Es ist wieder Juni! Das bedeutet, es ist PRIDE MONTH!! Ich werde hier jeden Tag einen Nolin-Oneshot hochladen. Den gesamten Juni รผber. Die Oneshots...