the bully || K.L

By bieberskink

{DISCONTINUED FOR NOW. Thank you for your patience. All the love. xx} Kian Lawley. The high school heartthr... More

Just for fun.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Part 2 of chapter 8)
Chapter 10
HAPPY 2M SUBSCRIBERS TO ANDREA!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 5

3.1K 91 17
By bieberskink

Do you guys like the pictures I make for my chapters?? Do you notice that the pictures relate to a plot/something in the story?😂😂😂
------------------------------------------
Recap

"What happened to your arm?" I asked. I was curious. "I broke it. Duh, you dumbass. And you're suppose to be smart" he scoffed and they all walked off, and Kian and JC both gave me a slap to the head before leaving. I quickly run back into the hospital and the nurse said I could go see her.

------------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

I'm on a bed. I can feel it. But it's not my bed, because my bed's uncomfortable, this was a comfortable bed. I hear beeping noises in the background. I don't know where I am. I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm in a hospital. I see Kenny beside me with his head down on the bed.

"Kenny?"

He wakes up and yawns. He looks at me. Then puts his head back down and then does a double take and looks up at me with wide eyes.

"ANDREA YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!"

I laugh.

"Yeah. Mind explaining what happened to me?"

He chuckles.

"Sure. So what happened was that I was going to pick you up from your house to bring you to mine, so that you can tell me who beat you up. But when I arrived at your house, you didn't answer the door like you usually would. I asked Tori where you were and she said still in your room. So I went to you room and I heard screaming. I rushed in and I asked you what happened and you said that everything hurt. And that's when I rushed you to the hospital."

I stay silent as I try to remember. Then it hit me.

"Oh my god! I remember now! I was taking a shower before you came and when I got out I couldn't move!"

I smiled as I remembered what happened.

"Wait...did you....by any chance....see me.."

Then he coughed.

"Uh..yeah. but don't worry! You were in a bra and underwear. I swear I didn't do anything to you or check you out or anything!"

Thing got a little awkward. We were silent and then I remembered I was at a hospital.

"Kenny?"

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"Do I have anything serious?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Yeah you have a broken rib and arm. But don't worry, you'll be in the hospital for only a week for safety reasons and then you'll be let out."

I sighed. It was silent again. Then Kenny broke it.

"Now, since we're already together in a pretty private place, can you please tell me who did this to you?"

I sighed. I knew he wasn't gonna let it go.

"Sure. After I came out of the office. She told me I have 2 day detention. I left the school and Kian and his shitty friends surround me. I saw that JC still had my board so I got mad an punched him right in the face. He fell and I took my and took my board back and made a run for it. Kian and Jack ran after me and did this to me."

Kenny was shocked. Then when he was about to say something, the nurse came in.

"I'm sorry Mr.Holland, but visiting time is over now. I'm going to have to ask you to leave now" she said with a warm smile.

Kenny looked down at me and have me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll visit you before I leave for Florida. I love you Andre-bear"

I laughed at the ridiculous nick name he called me.

"See you Ken-doll. I love you too."

With that he left the room.

*A week has passed by*

Kian's P.O.V

It's been a full week since I've seen Andrea. She's been in the hospital. I feel bad, because it might have been my fault. But I talked to Holland before he left and he told me she's only there for a week. Since it's been a week, I've been waiting to see her. Not to bully her, just to make sure I didn't damage her too bad.

I'm standing outside of the school leaning against the wall, when I see my friends come up to me.

"Ey man! Were you waiting for us?" Jack shouts as they walk towards me. I laugh.

"Sure man"

As Madison and Rebecca are all over me and they fight each other to see who would get my attention, but someone else caught my eye.

It was Andrea.

She walks slowly towards the school, with her head down. she's wearing a sweater that says "POP" on it with a black SnapBack and black jeans. She has her hair down today. I think she left it natural. And I noticed that she has a bright pink cast on her arm. She must've broke her arm.

I don't know. She looks kinda...kinda cute? No stop Kian! I can't have these thought about a girl that I've bullied for 2-3 years! It feels right to like her but so wrong at the same time. Wow I'm such an asshole.

"Uh Kian?! Were you even listening to anything I said?!" Madison's annoying voice rings into my right ear. "Yeah baby, what are you looking at that's more important than us?!" Rebecca's irritating voice rings into my left ear. "Oh, uh nothing!" they stare at me like I'm hiding something. I kinda am, but I can't let them know! I sigh. "I swear it's nothing. Okay? So let's forget about it, yeah?" They both sigh and say in unison "Yes Kian" and they both are me a kiss on the cheek.

I smirk and glanced at Andrea one more time before she walks into the school. I think Madison say me because when I looked up at her she looked like she was gonna kick me.

"Let's go Rebecca! We're gonna be late for class!" she says obviously irritated. "But Mads! We're with Kian right now! and since when do you care if we're late?!" Madison sighs. "Just come! I need your help with something!"

With that Madison drags Rebecca into the school and left JC, Jack and I alone.

"Hey Kian wanna ditch and come back to my place? my parents aren't home for another 3 days. They're on another "business trip" AKA "we want to have sex without our child around so we told me that we have a "business trip" to go on" Jack and I laugh. Jack agrees to go, but I told them I'd be there a little later because I had some "unfinished" business to take are of.

They walk out of the front yard of the school and I walk Into the school. I just need to make sure Andrea's somewhat okay.

Madison's P.O.V

"Mads! What the fuck?! We were spending time with Kian! And you pull us away?! what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Wanna know what wrong Becca?! Kian was distracted by her" and I point to the ugly hoe standing a few feet away from us. Andrea. Rebecca gasp. "Are you sure it was her?!" I rolled my eyes at her. "Of course I'm fuckin sure! If I wasn't sure then we wouldn't be standing here right now, we'd be with Kian!"

Rebecca saw my point and knew I was right. "Well! We have to do something about this Mads!" I gave her a look. "Obviously!" I sighed and started walking slowly towards Andrea. I whispered to Rebecca. "You know it's a good thing you pretty Hun" and she gave me a look. When we got to her I shouted at her.

"HEY SLUT!" She jumped a little indicating that she was obviously startled by my shouting. I smirked to myself, and Rebecca gave me a devil smile.

She shut her locker closed and was now facing me. "What do you fuckin want Madison?" I smiled at her. "I'm glad you asked"

Andrea's P.O.V

Joy. I was face to face with the two biggest bitches of the school. "What do you fuckin want Madison?" She gave me a fake smile. "I'm glad you asked"

"Honey, you might wanna watch what you say, or that pretty little mouth of yours will be sorry" Rebecca pouted her lips at me after she said that. God I wanna knock the bitch out.

"I say whatever the fuck I want" I smiled at the both of them. Madison gasped and slapped me across the face. Rebecca laughed. "I told you, you'd be sorry!"

"Listen here you bitch! You're a whore that no one wants in their lives! I saw you distracting Kian out there. Now I don't know what you're planning, but I thought Rebecca and I told you to stay the fuck away from Kian! He's not yours! He'll never be! He hates you! He wants you out of his life! He even told Rebecca and I! So stay the FUCK away from him!" after she was done bitching at me, she pushed me into the locker!

I fell down because and hold my rib still hurts and I have a cast on! Rebecca kicks me and I cough. Tears are threatening to spill from my eyes. The pain is unbearable.

Then I hear someone run towards us. I know it can't be Kenny, because he still in Florida! Please don't be a teacher!

"Madison! Rebecca! What the fuck!" I freeze. I recognize that voice. It's Kian's.

"What do you mean "What the fuck"?! Kian you don't even like her! I thought you'd be proud of what I did babe!" Madison honestly discusses me.

Kian snaps at her. "How about you scurry the fuck off. I'll handle you later. And say the wrong words babe, kiss your popularity, social life, and everything else goodbye! Now fuckin go!"

I hear two gasp and then I hear the clicks of their heels leaving Kian and I alone.

"Oh shit Andrea! Are you..are you alright?!"

He picks me up and he starts to walk. I don't know where we're going because my head is buried into his shirt.

------------------------------------------
Double updated again ☺ I like writing this story, but I don't know of anyone actually enjoys the story? I don't know. Comment? vote? talk to me? I don't know😂 until my next update.

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo

P.S Wow. About 100 people read my story 😂😂 thank you guys! but you guys need to comment so I can talk to y'all ☺❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 533 58
"Kannst du nicht für einen kleinen Moment dein Riesen-Ego abschalten und mir einfach mal zuhören?" - "Könnte ich schon, aber wo wäre denn der Spaß da...
42.9K 1.2K 38
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭. Aïssata ist wie jedes andere Mädchen in ihrem Alter: Sie hat ihr Abitur in der Tasche, hat danach direk...
153K 7.8K 65
Bonten x Y/N Y/N's Leben war bis jetzt nur Traumatisch und schrecklich. Die meiste Zeit ihres Lebens funktioniert sie nur, aber Leben konnte man es n...
54.1K 8.1K 167
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...