The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

74. Feisty

1.7K 103 58
By mangoezhoez

"I'm home!"

You weakly announce as you enter your house, changing into your slippers as you hear your mother talking on the phone from the kitchen.

You slip by as you give her a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to your room for a nap.

You hadn't planned to pass out the moment you hit your bed, but your body did so anyway.

You woke up a couple hours later to note that the sun had gone down, yawning as you forced yourself to sit up and change out of your uniform, deciding to ignore the chattering and hollering coming from the end of the hallway.

"Right down the hall Yahaba-chan! It's the fourth door to your right!"

Yahaba nodded as he walked down the unfamiliar hallway of his captain's house, counting the doors before stopping at the fourth door to the right.

He slowly opened it, a small tinge of excitement in him to be able to see more of his senpai's house, even if the bathroom wasn't all that special.

He had a brief idea of what Seijoh's captains' house looked like, but his image didn't even hold a candle to the actual mansion that was the Oikawa residence.

So what would a traditionally rich family's bathroom look like?

The Oikawa's were sure to have a shower and bathtub.

Judging from the traditional yet modern twist to the design of their house, maybe even an elevated tub with steps leading up to it.

Of course they'd have an elegantly expensive engraved sink bowl as well.

Maybe even the newest designs of faucets.

He hummed to himself, glancing up into the room before stopping in shock.

Shocked because of two main reasons.

One: the room he had walked into was in fact not the bathroom.

He wasn't met with an elegant sink bowl or bathtub, no, he was met by a dark poster of what looked like a boy group looking at him with blank eyes.

Two: the poster wasn't the only thing looking at him, if not a girl next to it was too.

A girl who stood halfway into her pajama pants in nothing more than her panties and bra to cover her up.

They both looked at each other for a couple seconds, assessing the situation.

Then there was yelling.

The girl started yelling first, Yahaba yelling back out of habit before he promptly began dodging the multiple items the girl was throwing at him.

The boys in the living room all flinched when they heard the bone chilling scream, Tooru quickly paused the movie to make sure it wasn't coming from there.

"Isn't that-" Iwaizumi began, not getting to finish when Tooru had already jumped up and was sprinting to the hallway, stopping when he bumped into a running Yahaba.

"Ya-Yahaba? Why're you running-" Tooru asked, ending it with a puff when a slipper slammed straight to his forehead, a groan leaving his lips as he looked at the end of the hall towards the victim.

"Bunny! What the heck-" He grumbled, stopping as he took in your stance.

You stood with tears swelling in your eyes, bright red as you held a shirt up to your chest, covering your upper body as you glared at Yahaba retreating away.

"You filthy pervert!" You screeched, tears streaming down your face as you lift up your foot to get the other slipper. "Get out of my house!"

You threw the slipper at Yahaba, successfully hitting the back of his head before running back into your room and harshly slamming the door shut.

The rest of the team had gathered around the end of the hallway, none of them able to see down the hall apart from Iwaizumi, Matsukawa and Hanamaki. Though all of them witnessed the slipper that flew to the back of Yahaba's head.

A moment of silence befell everyone in the room, Tooru eventually breaking it with a sigh.
He turned around, dusting himself off as he made eye contact with a teary-eyed Yahaba.

"Yahaba."

Yahaba straightened up, slowly nodding as he waited for Tooru to continue.

"Did you just walk in on my sister changing?"

You quickly wiped away your tears as you slipped your oversized t-shirt on. You washed your face to try and minimize the puffing of your eyes before taking a deep breath and deciding to solve your problems like a grown woman.

You stepped outside, walking down the hallway as you approached the small hoard of guys gathered at the end, confused as to why they were all gathered there.

At least you were before you stepped out the hallway, looking over the scene as your mouth slowly dropped open.

Tooru was in the middle of the circle, per usual, only that this time Iwaizumi was holding him back as he glared at someone with a smile.

You looked towards the someone, noting that it was the pervert from earlier, who was now shaking from fear as you could only hope he wouldn't pee himself.

The carpet he was standing on was pretty expensive after all.

You lightly tapped the shoulder of the guy directly in front of you, giving him a small smile as you recognized him as one of the first years.

"Pardon me, could I get by please?"

He quickly nodded, stepping aside as you thanked him, your timid walk turning into stomps as you stopped in front of the pervert.

"Yer part of the Seijoh team?" You grumbled, glaring at him as you ignored Tooru's grumbles from the back. The boy slowly nodded, trying to remain composed as he looked down at the floor.

"I guess I can't kick you out then..." You murmured under your breath, glancing down at the floor before quickly looking back up.

"For the emotional trauma you've caused me, you owe me fifty five thousand yen." You hummed, stepping back as you extended a hand, ignoring Hanamaki's small snickers and the rest of the teams' flabbergasted looks.

"What?" You asked the boy, raising a brow at his shocked expression. "Is it too little? Should I up the-"

"No no no!" He quickly shook his hands, scrambling to his bag as he took out his wallet.

He handed you all the money in his wallet, bowing as he began apologizing.

"I-I only have three hundred thousand yen on me! I'll send you the rest with Oikawa-san once I get it."

You hummed, taking his money as you gleefully counted it.

"Very well then." You hummed, turning away as you looked back at Tooru.

"Nii-chan, are they sleeping over?"

Tooru slowly nodded, scrunching his brows as he looked down at the floor. "Sorry, I should've-"

"I'll go hang out with Tsutomu-kun then! Since it's too late to walk to Tobio's. I'll be back later so don't bother me." You nodded, turning away as you immediately dialed up Goshiki's number, walking towards the front door as you disappeared from their view.

"Tsutomu-kun?" Iwaizumi repeated, glancing up at Tooru as he recomposed himself.

"Isn't that a boys' name?" Matsukawa asked, throwing a piece of popcorn into his mouth as he glanced at Tooru.

"Oi, wasn't Tendou calling that little first year Tsutomu-kun? Is it the same one?" Hanamaki asked, a bright grin growing on his face when Tooru nodded.

"Tsutomu is our neighbor, and he's also Shiratorizawa's little first year starter." He sighed, running a hand through his hair before scratching the back of his neck.

"Let's just keep watching the movie, knowing Tsutomu-chan he'll run out and walk bunny over."

"Didn't you say you were neighbors?"

"Yea, but that's just how the kid is."

"Y/N-san!" Goshiki breathed heavily, stopping in front of you as he tried and regain his breath.

"Tsutomu-kun, I told you you didn't have to come walk me. We live like two houses away from each other." You snickered, reaching up to ruffle his disheveled hair as he shook his head.

"Don't worry Y/N-san! Gentlemen don't let ladies walk alone at night." He hummed, standing up straight as he saluted you like a soldier.

You lightly snickered as you ruffled his hair.

"Do you want to make some of those cookies you couldn't eat because of qualifiers?" You asked, glancing at his eyes light up as he nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright then, I'll take that as a yes."

-

"Why? Because my shrively bean sprout of a brother brought his volleyball friends over and one of them walked in on me changing." You said, holding in your fake sobs as you munched on the cookies you had baked with Goshiki.

You had spent the last two hours at Goshiki's house, his parents already sleeping as they only came out to greet you and make sure you were comfortable before shutting themselves away.

You had met them a while back when you were walking home with Goshiki, and they were on pretty friendly terms with your parents as well.

Goshiki's parents nor yours were strangers to the sudden late night visits, and as long as it wasn't a school night, neither of them minded the extra company.

Goshiki lightly gasped, slowly rubbing your back in comfort. "Was the friend a guy?"

"Yes." You choked out, looking at him with watery eyes as he scrunched his face.

"Should I beat him up for you Y/N-san? I've never fought before... but I'm sure I can beat him up for you." He hummed, nodding in pride as you slowly snickered.

"No, you're okay Tsutomu-kun, we can't have Shiratorizawa's future ace hurting his hand so early on can we?" You smiled, your fake tears long gone as he sat up straight and enthusiastically nodded.

"I'll make sure to spike one right at his face in the next qualifiers then Y/N-san!"

You hummed, ruffling his hair as you leaned back onto the sofa. "He's not a starter Tsutomu."

Goshiki scrunched his brows, scratching the back of his head before looking up at you in full seriousness.

"I'll figure something out Y/N-san."

You puffed out a laugh, glancing at the clock in the living room before quietly shrieking.

"I should get back now Tsutomu! It's almost one in the morning."

Goshiki glanced up, silently shrieking with you as you both shot up and ran to switch out your shoes, quietly exiting the house as he walked you down to yours.

"Ah, I kept all the cookies..." He quietly muttered as you walked through the front gates of your house.

"You're fine Tsutomu, I made them for you anyway." You giggled, walking up the path as the small lanterns along it illuminated you both.

"... okay Y/N-san."

You hummed, turning back forward as you glanced at the lights illuminating the small pond.

"Oh, I never asked you." Goshiki suddenly said, stopping just before he stepped up to your front door as you stopped to look back at him. "... are you okay?"

You blinked at him, tilting your head in confusion as he fidgeted with his fingers, looking at you nervously.

You glanced over your body, slowly nodding as you looked up at him again with evident confusion. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"I mean, from your loss... I know you told Shirabu-san to stop mentioning it but I just wanted to make sure." He hummed, slowly nodding as he looked down at the ground and staying like that for a while before glancing up at your silence.

You were mindlessly looking up at the sky, the faint traces of moonlight shining on your face as he stood up straight again.

"Y/N-san?"

"I'm okay Tsutomu-kun." You said, looking back at him with a small smile. "We can't win 'em all."

He hummed, slowly nodding as he looked back down and fidgeted with the end of his shirt.

"Sorry for bringing it up..." He murmured, glancing up when your small giggle reached his ears.

"Don't mind Tsutomu, I'll let you off because you're cute." You hummed, reaching to lightly pinch his cheek as you smiled widely.

"Y-Y/N-san." He grumbled, not doing much to stop you apart from the small glare he sent your way. "I already told you I'm too old to be called cute."

You snickered, reaching up to ruffle his hair with the same hand you were using to pinch his cheek as you hummed. "Ah yes yes, I forgot our Tsutomu is a big-"

"What are you-"

"Fuck-" "Agh-" Both you and Goshiki jumped, turning around to glare at the voice which had scared you so late into the night.

"What the hell first year?" You grumbled, glaring at the poor kid who had opened the door as Goshiki clutched his chest. "Don't sneak up on people like that!"

"I-I'm sorry." He bowed, standing back up straight as he looked like he was holding in tears, a small scowl forming on your face before getting interrupted by another voice.

"There's no need to be rude to Kindaichi, little bunny." Your brother hummed, patting Kindaichi's back in comfort before nodding at him to go back in.

He did so, hearing your faint grumbling in the back as he rejoined the others in the living room.

"You clearly have favorites little bunny." Tooru snickered, crossing his arms as he leaned on the door frame. "Tsutomu-chan is also a first year, and you were pinching his cheek and ruffling his hair but yelled at poor 'ol Kindaichi for opening the door." He hummed, grinning at the way your face fell into a scowl as you resisted the urge to flip him off.

"Shut up, you deflated mushroom, I don't like any of your teammates to begin with." You clicked your tongue, ignoring his dramatic gasp as you turned to look back at Goshiki.

"You should head back now, Tsutomu, it's late as it is." You hummed, Goshiki nodding as he gave you a small bow, about to bow at Tooru before you snapped your fingers. "Walk him back Oniisan."

"Who do you think you are to order me around-"

"Oi! Do you want my poor little Tsutomu-chan to get kidnapped on his walk over?! At least you can throw a punch, Tsutomu's never had to lift a finger in his life!"

Tooru scowled at you, Goshiki blushing in embarrassment as he was about to whine before getting interrupted by Tooru's sigh.

"I'm only walking him because I want to! Don't think it's because you told me to." He glared at you, switching into a pair of flip flops he had by the door before skipping down the stairs.

"Let's get going Tsutomu-chan~" He cooed, his previous scowl replaced with a small smile as he threw a hand over Goshiki's shoulders.

"Y-yes!"

You lightly snickered, stepping inside as you switched out your shoes for slippers, glancing back at the boys at the front gates before scowling at Tooru.

He looked up at you as they crossed the gates, flipping you off before quickly closing the gate and stopping you from reciprocating.

You huffed, closing the door as you cussed him out under your breath and stomped to your room, stopping when someone whistled at you.

You threw your leg up as you caught your slipper, turning around to throw it at Matsukawa, scowling when he caught it effortlessly.

"Feisty~" He grinned, lightly snickering with Hanamaki when you glared at him.

"Shut up you expired coupon."

"Wowowow, no need to get heated here."

Hanamaki cut in, trying to act serious as he put his hands up to "separate" you and Matsukawa but failed when his smile broke through.

"You too squeaky grocery cart!"

Hanamaki and Matsukawa both puffed out a laugh, the others looking at you in amusement as you continued to glare at them fiercely.

"What's up with the insults, bunny? You're getting awfully creative with them."

"You little-"

"Bunny? You're back?"

You were cut off by a voice coming from down the hall, looking at Iwaizumi as he combed a hand through his hair, looking at you in surprise.

"Ah, I just got back."

He hummed, about to answer before Hanamaki's voice broke through.

"How come you don't use any fancy insults with him! Huh!"

You whipped your head back to glare at him, sticking your tongue out as you pulled the skin under your eye.

"Because Hajime's cool, bleh~" You dropped your voice, flipping them off with your free hand before turning back to Iwaizumi. You grabbed the fabric over his stomach, lifting it up as you pointed at it. "And he has a six pack."
Iwaizumi pulled your hand away, clicking his tongue as he pat his shirt back down, glancing up before quickly pulling you in as he covered your eyes.

"Put your shirt back on dumbass!"

You lightly snickered, looking at Matsukawa click his tongue through the small cracks of Iwaizumi's fingers.

"Whatever." He grumbled, the other third years snickering before looking back at Tooru walking back in with a yawn.

"What're you all doing?" He asked, glancing at all of them and ignoring the way that Iwaizumi was covering your eyes. "Ah, go to sleep, bunny."

Iwaizumi let you go as you immediately pulled at the skin under your eyes.

"Blah~ I was going to anyway!" You said, quickly turning around and jogging back to your room as Tooru looked at you with an unimpressed expression, the others looking at you in shock.

"You know," Watari hummed, glancing up at the others when they looked at him. "I can see how they're siblings now."

...

You groaned, turning around as you hid away from the light, trying to find your piece and quiet as you began drifting back into sleep.

Your sleep being interrupted by the chirping of a bird as you groaned extra loudly and sat up, glaring at your window as you grabbed the boba plushie next to you and threw it at the window.

"Shut up! I know I skipped my morning run." You huffed, turning away as you hid under your blanket, your sleep long gone as you looked at the light shining through.

You slowly peeked your head out, glancing up at the clock before groaning.

8:19

You sighed, beginning your morning stretches as you got your brain working again.

You sat up as you readjusted your tank top, fixing it so that your boob wasn't sticking out as you glanced at your discarded t-shirt and pajama pants laying next to you.

The same t-shirt and pants you had switched out for a tank top and shorts after waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat.

You sighed, standing up as you decided to go and check if your mother was already up, because if she was, that meant breakfast was ready.

You walked out into the living room, yawning as you stretched your arms up, small chatter suddenly reaching your ears as you glanced at the multiple blankets and pillows left around the living room.

You entered the kitchen to see a line of volleyball guys waiting to get breakfast, your mother putting out pancake after pancake as your father finished putting out the eggs, bacon and potato.

Your father was the first to catch you, smiling brightly as he wished you a good morning.

"Good morning Pappa." You hummed, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before moving over to your mother. "Good morning Mamma."

"Good morning bunny!" She smiled, reaching for a plate before passing it to you. She put two pancakes which were on the side on it before smiling up at you. "Those are the chocolate chip ones you like."

You gave her a small smile, kissing her cheek again as you thanked her before moving over to your father to get the last of your breakfast.

"Ah bunny, can you take out the juices we bought and set them out on the engawa? We set up a long table out there for them all to eat."

You hummed, setting down your plate in the dining room before going back to pick up the juices and set them out.

You walked out to the engawa through the tea room, the table starting inside the tea room and moving all the way outside as you split up the juice cartons, setting two on each side and two in the middle.

You ignored the looks some of the boys were giving you as you suddenly regretted not throwing some pants back on, but before you could put down the cups, a pair of hands reached in front of you.

"There you go." Matsukawa hummed, tying his hoodie in front of you before letting it drop gracefully around your hips. "Thanks for the juice bunny."

You hummed, giving him a small smile as you put down the cups in the middle.

"Thanks Issei-san."

He hummed, giving you a small smile before sitting down on his zabuton cushion as you finished putting out the cups, quickly leaving as you kept Matsukawa's hoodie around your waist.

-

"I heard you went over to the Goshiki's yesterday?" Your mother asked, glancing up at you as you nodded.

"Yea, I made some cookies for Tsutomu and basically wasted time so I wouldn't be bored here."

Your mother hummed, your father clearing his throat as he put his cup down. "Did you finish all the cookies?"

You puffed out a laugh, shaking your head as you looked up at him with a small smile. "No, but I left them all at his house."

He visibly deflated as he let out an unsatisfied hum, picking up a piece of bacon as he set up his pancake.

"Ah, can Motoya-kun and Kiyoomi-kun come over during the summer? We're always going over to the Komori's house and we were wondering if they could come to ours too." You asked, picking up your orange juice as your parents hummed.

"Well, I don't see why not." Your mother nodded, glancing at your father as he shrugged.

"If their parents are fine with it then so are we, at least in this way we can repay them for letting you two stay over all the time."

You hummed, smiling softly at them as you made a mental note to start setting up the logistics behind the visit with the boys.

You quickly finished eating, excusing yourself after washing your dish as your mother reminded you of the plans you had asked permission to go on a couple days before.

You changed into the cute outfit you had set out the day before, doing your hair and makeup as you played music to block out the cheering of the boys.

You finished a couple minutes before the set time for your meeting, throwing random necessities into a bag as you reached for your phone, Tooru calling out for you at the same time.

"Bunny! They're at the door for you!"

You hummed, sliding back into your slippers as you speed walked out to the front door, ignoring the boys gathered up at the living room as your parents greeted your friends.

You stopped in front of them, giving them a small smile as you waited for your parents to finish speaking.

"Ah, come inside you two, let me go get the gifts I got for your mothers." Your mother hummed, ushering them in as she speed walked over to her office, your father staying behind as he made small talk with them.

"Oh excuse the ruckus, Tooru invited his teammates over so it's a whole bunch of guys here." He lightly chuckled, both Shirabu and Kawanishi smiling up at him politely.

"No worries Yuuta-san."

"We promise our house doesn't normally smell like feet and sweat." He snickered, stepping out to the living room as you trailed behind them.

"I think the locker rooms are worse Yuuta-san, some of the guys don't really know what hygiene is." Kawanishi snickered, your father snickering with him as the Seijoh boys all stopped to look back, glancing at the four of you as you walked past to the kitchen.

"Who're they?" Yahaba muttered.

"Some of her Shiratorizawa friends." Iwaizumi hummed, not bothering to look up as he stayed concentrated on the game of Pokémon he was playing.

"Do they also play volleyball?" Kindaichi asked, glancing at Tooru pick up another card as he hummed.

"We played them a couple weeks back Kindaichi~ One's a middle blocker and the other's their setter, they're pretty easy to recognize." He hummed, oblivious to the way the boys' faces darkened at the mention of the Shiratorizawa boys' volleyball club as he cheered over the card he had just taken from Iwaizumi.

"Okay! This is for your mother Shirabu-kun, and this is for yours, Kawanishi-kun." Your mother hummed, handing them both small gift bags as they bowed and thanked her.

"Don't forget to give it to them, okay?" She smiled, humming as they both nodded. "Okay now run along, I'm sure I kept you waiting long enough."

"Thank you Etsuko-san." They bowed again, excusing themselves as you said a quick goodbye to both of your parents.

"I'll be back in a couple hours!" You called out, both of your parents humming as they settled in the kitchen.

You looked back at the boys, smiling brightly at them when you saw them waiting for you.

"Let's get going!" You cheered, looping both arms through theirs as you turned into the living room, not missing the way they both flinched as you looked back at the Seijoh boys.

"Oi!" You snarled, getting their attention as even Hanamaki and Matsukawa looked up from their match. "You've got a staring problem or what? Quit glaring at my friends with those dirty eyes or yours." You scowled at them, both Shirabu and Kawanishi looking at you in amusement.

"Especially you, pervert!" You hummed, glaring straight through Yahaba's soul before turning away with a pout.

"Let's go." You grumbled, stomping out as you dragged Kawanishi and Shirabu with you.

"Feisty~"

"Shut up Mattsun!"

-

"Why am I always the only girl with you lot..." You sighed, looking as the boys all looked back at you with bright smiles.

"Because you're out favorite, bunny-chan~" Tendou cooed, snickering at the deadpan look you gave him.

"What're we even doing today? Why're all of you here?" You asked, crossing your arms as Tendou grinned.

"We're on a secret mission today bunny-chan!"

"And what would that be?" You huffed, uncrossing your hands as you took Ushijima's hand in yours, tracing the patterns of his palm with your finger.

"We're going people watching!"

"..."

"Now you're just making us sound like perverts Tendou!"

Yo

Haha, quick question! Is there anything y'all would want to see? I'm honestly running low on ideas (and inspiration) so if there're any ideas y'all have please comment them! Be it specific or broad, I'll try and include as many as possible or branch off from your initial idea :))

Also, please excuse any typos or errors since I'm sure there're more than usual! I'm sleep deprived and tired from my schedule 😭

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
210K 5.7K 44
it was a mutual belief between Kyoya Ootori and Y/N L/N that nothing in life comes for free. everything has a price, be it monetary or not. neither o...
46K 1.6K 19
Yata x Reader Yata always has been unable to talk to girls because of his shyness but since [Y/N] arrived at HOMRA and told him to shut up, he...
34.1K 1.5K 71
You often meet your fate in the road you avoid to take. Some things are destined to be, but it just takes us a couple of tries to get there and what'...