My Precious Sapphire

By Swan_Althea

Xavier De Luca is a part of the popular group in his school. He is a skilled football player and is very good... More

Welcome
CAST AND AESTHETICS
Cast Intro and Background
Chapter 1- New Day New City
Chapter 2 - Surprising Them
Chapter 3- Makeovers and Sleepovers
Chapter 4- First Day
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 6- Extrañándola
Chapter 7- Truth
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Meeting them
Chapter 10 - Family
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Moving
Chapter 12 - Recuerdos
Chapter 13 - Grandparents
Chapter 14- Grandparents Part-2
Chapter 15 - Mall
Chapter 16- Caught
Chapter 17- Date
Chapter 18- Pasada
Chapter 19- Nightmare
Chapter 20 - School
Chapter-21 Telling Them
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Confused
Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1
Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2
Chapter 25- Carnival
Chapter 26 - Jealous
Chapter 27 - Fun
Thank You Guys
Chapter 28 - Bonding
Chapter 29 - Football
Chapter 30 - Tranquila antes de la tormenta
Chapter 31 - Twins
Important Announcement
Chapter 32 - Dinner
Chapter 33 - Girl's Day
Chapter 34 - Past
Very important Author's Note
Chapter 35- Storm
Chapter 36- Cumpleaños de Xavier
Chapter 38 - New Students
Chapter 39 - Meeting
Chapter 40 - You
Chapter 41 - Details
Chapter - 42 Cumpleaños de Aria
Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday
Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Chapter 37- Cafe

206 14 40
By Swan_Althea

I woke up with sunlight directly falling on my face and strong arms wrapped around me. I got scared for a quick second then remembered that Ace came down in the middle of the night and said that the bunk bed above the normal bed was too small for him so he slept beside me. I wanted to see him so I try and turn around but I am not able to, because of his grip on my waist. I start wiggling desperately to get out of his arms, after a minute or so I feel the arm lift and I am free.

I quickly turn towards him and see his face squished against the pillow and his eyes slightly open. As he sees me turn towards me so he doesn't waste time and pulls me towards him and keeps his face in my neck. I blush and start playing with his hair to pass the time. After 5 minutes he lifts his face from my neck and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"Go on a date with me ?" he says suddenly, out of nowhere and my eyes widen. I put on a thinking face which leads to Ace tensing, "Yes" I say and he relaxes and hugs me back. "I will tell you where and when we go on a date by tonight," he says and I nod happily, kiss his cheek and run towards the washroom to take a bath. 

I wear a pink sweatshirt and black jeans and white sneakers. I put my hair up in a bun and take out sidelocks. I get out of the room and see that Ace is already ready and was wearing a baby blue sweatshirt with playboy written on it, black jeans, and white sneakers. He kinda looked cute.   

Girl's Outfits 👆

Boy's Outfits 👆

"Have y'all packed your bags?" Xavier asks and only I and Sapphire nod. All three of us laugh and the rest of them just whine and go to their room to pack their bags. I go and sit next to Sapphire and tell her about this morning as I get to the part where I have to tell her that Ace asked me out I quickly say "Aceaskedmeoutonadate."

"Hazel you gotta say it slowly I didn't understand a thing," Sapphire says and I repeat what I said but this time slowly, and while closing my eyes, "Ace asked me out on a date." and I hear a scream and I immediately open my eyes and look around and see what has happened. Everyone comes rushing to the living room and asks what happened? It was just Sapphire who screamed because she was happy. Everyone scolded her a little on how she scared all of them and then went back to packing bags. Xavier comes and sits beside us since he was done packing.

We talk for a bit and then everyone is down with their bags, Ace bought mine and Cole brought Sapphire's bags as well. We leave the beach house but this time Ace and I have Sapphire and Xavier in the car with us. Ace is driving, I am in the passenger's seat and both of them are in the back. The drive was going smoothly until my eyes fell on a huge truck that was flipped in the middle of the road and a car toppled on the side of the road.

There had been an accident, so we thought why not park the car to the side of the freeway until everything is settled Aria and the others were driving behind us and we all turned around to see that they had just come to a halt and they were right behind us. So all of us got out of the car and went towards theirs so we could talk.

 As we were talking random things hear Ivy say "I am hungry, do we have something to eat ?" I went to our car to check and Cole checked his car. "We don't have anything, do you have anything ?" I say and ask Cole "No, unfortunately, the hidden candy stack in the car is also empty." he says with a pout on his face.

"I think while coming I saw a Cafe which hasn't come yet and this traffic will take at least 15 minutes to clear, so our best option is to wait and then eat something at the cafe." Ace says and we all nod because there is nothing we can do. 

After the longest 20 minutes of my life, the road is finally clear and the good thing is that the car driver didn't get hurt much because of the airbags and the truck driver has some injuries. We all got in our respective cars and continued to drive in search of the Cafe. After 5 minutes no signs were visible on the right side but I suddenly hear  Sapphire say"Guys there is a cafe right there ."  and then she points to her left.  There was a big board which said Lynn's Cafe (fictional name)

Ace parks the car in the parking lot and so does Cole, we all get out and get inside the Cafe all hungry. We ordered some drinks for us and some of them got assorted slices of bread and cake. I got an iced coffee with a dash of chocolate and a lot of whipping cream, Aria got a chocolate thick shake with whipped cream, and Ace and Ivy got an iced coffee, Sapphire got a normal chocolate shake, Xavier got black coffee with lots of ice, Cole got a hot macchiato and finally, Alex got cappuccino with a swirl of chocolate sauce. We all shared the slices of bread and cakes.

Their Coffee (clockwise from the top )👆

While we were eating I realized that I had forgotten my phone in the car, so as I was standing to go Sapphire said that she needed to take something from the car as well. So I took Ace's car keys and went to the car, we got our stuff and then as we were going back Sapphire and some person crashed into each other and that person's drink fell all over her clothes.

I and Hazel got our things out of the car and we were returning to the cafe. As I opened the door I crashed into someone which lead to their drink being poured all over my white sweatshirt, great just simply great. As I look up to see the person and it was a beautiful girl with midnight black hair and eyes a mixture of grey and green. 

She started repeating "Sorry " over and over again while trying to clean the huge coffee stain with tissue. I grabbed ahold of both her hands and made her look at me and said  "It's nothing, accidents happened and it was my fault that I was not -."  "What is taking you so long Mara?" a hoarse voice interrupts us, as I turn my head I see a guy around my age only with light brown hair and bright green eyes.

It was so awkward as the green-eyed boy looked at the huge stain on my white hoodie but then the Mara girl said "Come on I will give you a hoodie to change in." she says "I have a spare hoodie in the car so no need to worry."

"I feel so bad for ruining your white hoodie," she says while frowning. "Well then you should stop feeling bad, accidents happen, we are humans, So wanna start over ?" I ask her and she nods "Hi, I am Mara Jade Davis and this is my best friend Lorenzo Armani and I have another best friend who is also here." she says and I reply with 

"Hi I am Sapphire Gray Wilson and she is Hazel Rose Miller my best friend and I am here with my whole gang ." I say and she smiles "Why don't you come with your other friend so we all could meet each other, you seem nice." I add and she nods 

I go back to the car with Hazel and take out Xavier's hoodie and go back inside to see our table but with three more chairs, Mara must have come with her friends. I go and sit next to Xavier and Mara says "This is Domonic Bianchi." she says pointing at her friend with white hair and light blue eyes. He kinda looked like Jack Frost.

I introduced everyone and all of them started conversing like they had been friends since forever. My attention went towards Alex and he was looking at Lorenzo, he was admiring him is what I think. 

"So which school do you guys go to ?" asks Ivy and Mara says "Sundance School, we just shifted from Spain, because of our parent's jobs, we are lucky that the three of us are still together " and I am surprised "We go to the same school," says Ivy and again everyone starts talking so I join in their conversation.

We all talk for what seemed like  10-15 minutes but was an hr and 30 minutes so we quickly leave since we had to go back to our houses, it was already 2 pm. I and Xavier switch to Cole's car since all of us live close to each other. The drive was of half an hour, Cole had dropped Aria and now only the three of us were left.

"Hey Saph, I wanted to ask you something," Xavier whispered in my ear and I nod "Wanna go on a date ?" he says and I smile brightly and nod. We arrive at Xavier's house and as he is about to get out of the car I kiss his cheek and then push him out of the car. Cole hardly drives and we reach the house.   

New Characters 👆

Guys the cover of my book as of right now is made by @lady-of-literature she has a cover shop, there are more designs and I love them, if you want to order some for your books make sure to check her out. And you will see their Aesthetics when it's time 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 35.7K 34
After a tragic accident that completely changes her life, Annie and her twin brother, Austin, are taken in by the Emersons, a family of seven (drop-d...
113K 4.8K 54
BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to get to know and understand not only the...
51.5K 1.6K 31
Book #2 in the Theirs Series- can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading book #1 They are so beautiful. They are so powerful. They are dead...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...