A unexpected turn in life

Por Xander-Ghost

Just living your life as a slave then something impossible happens and now you have to live with it and it se... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30(final)

Chapter 19

433 6 0
Por Xander-Ghost

(Kai'sa pov)

Waking up after an intense fight and looking to see Y/N still asleep then as I got up from my bed and went inside the bathroom and as I start brushing my teeth and as I finish and then start washing my face as I finish then I use my towel to clean my face as I walk out to see Y/N slowly getting up from his bed then as he looked at me and said.

"I think something is happening to me," Y/N said and as I looked confused as I walk towards him then I asked.

"What do you mean the place where we sealed him away is possible for normal people to come and go," I said and as Y/N looked at his hands then he said.

"Yeah I know but in my dreams, I saw me then as the area went dark then I saw him behind me touching my head, and all he said to me was.

"Do not let your emotions get to you but let themselves get taken away" Y/N said and as I looked at him after he said then I got up and then brought Y/N up and said.

"Well when we get downstairs and we talk to the girls about this then we can understand what is happening alright," I said, and as I got Y/N up and he said.

"Ok but Kaisa if anything does happen to me promise me that you can end me before I become a liability for you girls I need you to kill me if something is happening to me you got that," Y/N said, and as I looked at him and said.

"Y/N you know if that happens we won't be able to live with the fact you are dead right," I said then Y/N looked at me then as I look at him and as I looked confused on what to say then I say.

"I don't know what to say about this," I told him then as he looks at me and says.

"I know what I said and I know you can't decide what to say but if he did something to me and comes back through me I need to ensures he can't come back then," Y/N said, and as I nodded then as I set him down on the couch and as I walk towards the kitchen then as I get some food out of the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat up and think about what is happening to Y/N then as the food finished and I take it out and grab a spoon for Y/N then walk back towards to him and as I handed food to Y/N then I asked.

"Are you able to eat or do you need my help?" I ask then as Y/N nodded then as he grabs his food and then starts to eat it slowly and as I sit next to him and as I hear running then as I turned to see ahri and as she looks at me then Y/N and then asked me.

"Is everything with Y/N alright" ahri asked then as I got up and then told her.

"No Y/N is saying that Death strider may have done something to him," I told ahri, and as ahri looked confused at me then as ahri asked.

"What could he have done to Y/N," ahri asked me, and as I look back to see Y/N still eating then as I turn back to ahri then I tell her.

"Well Y/N is thinking that Death strider may have done something to him and he got a dream where he was telling Y/N that his life will soon come to an end and with him touching Y/N head in his dreams," I tell ahri and as she looked shocked then walked towards Y/N then placed her hand on his head and as I watch ahri using her magic then she let go quickly and said.

"Well he is forming inside of Y/N mind and he taking over it quickly so if we want to do something we need to do it now before it's too late" ahri said and as I look at her then I say.

"Well, what do we have to do to stop this," I asked then as I walk towards Y/N then as I sit down and look back to ahri then I ask her.

"So how are we going to deal with the fact Y/N mind is going to die and we can't do anything to stop it," I said then as walked towards Y/N then as we were thinking on what to do then I hear.

"What going to happen to Y/N" I look towards the staircase and see evelynn and Seraphine then as I got back up I told evelynn.

"We don't really know what happened but death strider was able to get into Y/N's mind and now he destroying it so he can take over Y/N's body," I said to evelynn then as evelynn immediately then walked towards Y/N then said.

"So what are we going to do against him and stoping him from killing Y/N mind," evelynn said then ahri said.

"I can try to fight against him but if I fail Y/N will be killed no matter what we can do physically" ahri said then as I thought about it then I told ahri.

"Here the thing he never been good at mental power so if you overpower him we can stop him from killing Y/N and then we can stop the chaos," I said then as ahri walked towards Y/N then as ahri sat down then ahri said.

"wish me luck now" ahri said then as she placed her hand on Y/N head then fell unconscious and as we could only watch helplessly.

(ahri pov)

As I went inside of Y/N mind to see it all partly filled with a void and as I turned around to look at the void and as I moved through it then as I entered the void I heard.

"You are trying to stop me huh sorry but I will get my revenge on you girls" as I look to see him floating in the void as I looked at him then I said.

"How about you get out our boyfriend's body and finally die and stop coming back to harm us," I said then immediately used my magic to hit him and as it went through him then he said.

"You won't be able to hit me in my new body and mind," he said then as laughed thinking he won then as I started to worry then I heard in my ear.

"Don't worry ahri he may be trying to take the power of my mind but I can stop him" I look to see no one then I felt a hand on my shoulder then as I turned back to him and then as I use more magic then as I threw it to him then he laughed then said.

"I'm sorry but you tried it last time it can't hit me and I will defeat you," he said then as he let it come towards him then a powerful blast I gave him then launch him back a couple of feet and as I look at him getting launched then I used more magic to attack him and as they quickly went towards him and hit him dealing more damage then he asked.

"How are you hurting me I should be in control," he said then as I appeared in front of him then grabbed his throat and said.

"Did you also forget that Y/N is still in his brain to deal against you?" I said then as I used my magic then to blast him away and as I launched him back and as he laid there then as he started to disappear and as I look around to see Y/N mind then slowly losing the void and as I got out of Y/N mind.

(evelynn pov)

As we wait till ahri comes back and as we wait then a glowing light came out and as we adjust our eyes to see Death strider then as I immediately used my claws to grab him then as Akali then went behind him and gave him a powerful karate chop then as I held him then looked back towards ahri and as I look to see her slowly waking up and then as I lift her then she says.

"With the help of Y/N I was able to get him out of Y/N mind and dealing with his powers in Y/N mind I got him out of his brain and able to save Y/N" ahri said and as we look back to Death strider then I said.

"Well, time to send him the government," evelynn said, and as I look to Kaisa who got up then as I grabbed her then as used her speed and as we arrive a soldier saw us and asked.

"Oh your back what can we do for you," he asked then as I told him.

"So when we warned you of the shadow army we have their leader," I said, and as he looked at him then as he nodded then as he went on his radio and said.

"Sir they were able to get their leader and now they brought him here unconscious," he said and as he said then a group of soldiers came out of the bunker then said.

"we'll take him from here," they said and as I lifted him towards them and as I dropped him to the soldiers and as they grabbed him and as they drag him into the building and as I grabbed Kaisa then said.

"Well that all see you later," I said then Kaisa used her speed and we returned home and as we came home to see Y/N still on the couch as I look around to see ahri and Akali in the kitchen doing their thing and then seeing Seraphine sitting next to Y/N and rubbing his head and then I asked.

"So is he doing alright," I asked then ahri said.

"Yeah he is fine but knows his brain needs to fix the things that corrupted it so he going to be sleeping for quite a bit so now we are going to take turns comforting Y/N" ahri said and as I nodded as I walked into the kitchen and said.

"Y/N been through a lot ever since we got here," I said and as the girls look at me then ahri said.

"Your not wrong ever since we got here we mostly him getting into a lot of trouble with us but we were able to give him a better life though," ahri said, and as we look towards Y/N still asleep and seeing Seraphine sleeping on Y/N then as I walked over to Y/N and seeing him and nuzzled up to Seraphine I walked back into the kitchen and sat down in a chair and said.

"I think leg will be fine with us for a long time," I said and as we look over again then ahri asked.

"So what are we going to do while Y/N and Seraphine are asleep over there," ahri said and as I look at them told her.

"Who knows but I know for one thing I'm going to enjoy another peaceful moment before something goes wrong again," I said, and then as Kaisa said.

"Your right let enjoy our self before something happens," Kaisa said, and as we did our things we enjoyed our peaceful moment.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
515K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
260K 9.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.2M 30.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...