Ace: Seven Deadly Sins Fanfic...

Sollunar_Eclipse द्वारा

Ace, a girl from the Hidden Reaper Race comes to Earth, encountered by the Seven Deadly Sins and Meliodas him... अधिक

Vol. 1: Flashbacks (Part I)
Flashback (Part II)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Part
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Vol 2: Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Vol III: Aftermath
Authors Part
Vol. III Chapter I
Chapter II
A/N
Chapter III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
A/N
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
Sorry Guys!

IXX

74 1 0
Sollunar_Eclipse द्वारा

I dont know how I'm going to explain to Sagan what just happened. I grabbed two fistfuls of hair and my eyes began to water. "What does she have in store for me?! Does torturing me emotionally and mentally and physically going to help her succeed in whatever awful plan Orion has in store for me?! UGH!"

I sat there and sobbed lightly.

The snickers of Zillamara boomed in the room as she sat in front of me. I let go of my hair. "You're just here to piss me off again, huh?"

She smiled. Of course, since you're a beast who cant-

I gripped her face hard and my eyes flashed red a bit. "If you ever think that I'll succumb to you, you got another thing coming, Orion. Read my lips: Get Out Of My Head!" I let go of her face, throwing Zillamara away from me, as she crashed against the mirror, shattering it. My eyes reverted back to normal. I got up and changed my clothes into a silk black nightgown. I got into a meditative stance, slightly hovering over Sagan's bed.

After a while of quiet, a slow and gentle knock at the door. "Come in," I muttered quietly, trying to remain as calm as possible to keep Zillamara at bay. A scent of warm forest tea and slight oil hit me and I opened my eyes to see Sagan bring in hot tea.

"Hey, um...I just came to drop this off, your highness, I'm not here to disturb you anymore," he said, putting the tea near the bed. I sighed as I gently landed on the bed.

"Zillamara got in my head earlier, I'm sorry. I should've controlled myself. I didnt mean to yell," I said, getting up and looking up a bit at Sagan, then bowing. "Please forgive me."

He patted my head. "Who are you and what have you done with Princess Ace," he laughed, showing a warm smile. "Yeah, its alright with me. Cant say I understand though."

I looked up at him and he rubbed my face. His hands were warm and a bit rough, but he was trying to be as gentle as possible while caressing my face. Suddenly, he squished it and started laughing a little.

"You look like a little dumpling like this," he laughed, finally stopping. My face felt cold once his hand left my face. I didn't want him to stop...

"Sagan," I mumbled softly, grabbing his hands and holding them a bit. "Please don't stop."

He put his face close to mine. "I didn't quite hear you, princess," he said as I slightly turned away out of embarrassment. Sagan smiled a little and then turned my head towards his, inches away from his lips. "Go ahead, say it again for me."

I blushed a little and he pulled me closer to him by my chin. I closed my eyes, I wanted him to kiss me. It felt like I was silently begging him to just plant his lips on mine. But, I heard his little smirk as he pulled away. He knew exactly what I wanted but denied it without saying anything whatsoever.

"You need rest. I'll stay if you want me to," he said rubbing my face. I opened my eyes a little and he took off his shirt. My eyes widened as I watched for a bit. "You like staring?" How could I not? On the side of his neck, more onto the left side, looked as if his veins were glowing a bit, pulsing with energy.

"I'm sorry for staring," I said softly, looking down and moving over for him to lay beside me. Sagan climbed into bed with me and I looked up at him. "What about the lights?"

Sagan got up and I peeped the Lichtenberg figure scars on his back. Yes, a princess knows of electrical injuries. They were a faded red color, so they weren't recent. Maybe that was from the robot that- I stopped thinking about it as his hand rubbed my face. "You're so cute," Sagan said, grabbing me by my waist. Suddenly, he placed me on his lap, making me blush hard. I felt like I didnt need to have my natural defenses up, like Reapers do.

HOW DID I GET SO DEFENSELESS?!

Sagan's eyes were boring in to mine. They were a lime and orange color, but they were the prettiest eyes I've seen...Calming and gentle but protective and powerful. I loved the amount of calmness and peace he gives off.

"Sagan," I said, looking up at him. "If Zillamara takes over me, I want you to k-"
He grabbed my face and I stopped immediately.

"Don't think about that right now. Focus on now," he said, moving his hands to my thighs and pulling me closer to him. I looked at him and he merely smiled so innocently. I reached my hand up to his face and caressed it a bit then softly touched his bottom lip. We got closer to each other and his grip on my body got a little rougher. I sat up a bit, on my knees, which were on the outer sides of his thighs, then kissed him softly.

*Moments Later*

I was laying in Sagan's arms, body hurting a bit and exhausted with his hand interlocked with mine. Zillamara hasn't attempted to penetrate my mind again after I threw her in the mirror, and I was grateful for it. His warm breath was sending tingles down my spine as I felt him pull me closer in his sleep.
Flinching a bit, I got comfortable against him, snuggling up close with him as my Reaper Mark glowed with the dimly lit room. Oliuna was quiet as ever but my thoughts weren't. I could feel Zillamara here but she wasn't coming out. I gripped the blankets and closed my eyes.

She's going to do something, I feel it.

Orion was the puppeteer attempting to make me one of her puppets like Yakima...

I hated having him taken from me, being replaced with Zillama-

Sagan flinched in his sleep and I glanced back at him. He's so cute and peaceful in his sleep. I turned to him and softly rubbed the side of his face.

Yakima, we're gonna get you back soon...

*Somewhere far from Oliuna*

"Yeah, so, we know Ace and Namiko aren't in the human realm, my lady," Yakima said, brainwashed by the woman he served: Orion.

"Dog demon, I told you to find them! You and your idiot brother are acting useless, Akira!" Xarsi said, slightly glancing at an irritated Orion.

"Send. Them. Off," she said as Ladora entered the chamber.

"My ladies, we completed our scout. I have proposed an idea for finding Ace and Namiko," she says bowing.

"What?" Orion says, throwing her sword past Ladora's head, shearing a hair from her head. "And if it is stupid, I will kill you where you stand."

"I- I propose we search with the kingdoms. Surely Ace would be gathering a team or an army to face us and stop your plan, your majesties."

Xarsi thought for a minute. "My dearest Orion, what do you think? I believe it's a cute little plan that will go in your benefit," she said softly then slowly reaching for Orion's face.

Orion swatted her hand. "Zillamara hasn't come in yet and I don't know why. I don't care what you do, just find her until I get Zillamara to respond. This is ridiculous. I'm getting rest. Ladora, night guard. You, Akira and someone else can go, I don't care."

Xarsi sighed and looked down. "Goodnight Ladora. Good-"

"I need time to think Xarsi, alone. I need to reconnect with Zillamara to find Ace and Namiko," she said a bit harshly.

"We don't have to continue this foolery, Orion. We can live in the Outlands together forever and be happy," Xarsi adds, stepping in front of Orion.

"IM NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY! I have to do this! I'm not going to get another chance! That throne is my birthright, mine to have and I am going to get it and become the rightful heir to this Realm. Leaving that dream behind is as foolish as thinking I'll stop it to go with you!"

Both Orion and Xarsi were taken back by what Orion. Xarsi's gray eyes started to water as her Reaper marks dimmed, not because of power loss, but utter sadness.

Orion was just as shocked she said that and stood up from her chair. "Xarsi, you know I-"
Xarsi teleported away, tears dripping from her face and leaving a trail of stars behind.

Yakima's eyes faltered as he was slightly being released from Orion's power over him.

"Ace," he mumbled softly, looking at his shackles. "Dammit. Still here. I need to send a message or something so she can get to me and I can find her."

He tugged at his chains and sighed. "Demon Kings Guard Dog my ass."

*****************************************

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.6K 342 30
The second book following The Beauty and The Beast: SDS fanfic. It has been 1 year since Zeldris had captured Elizabeth. Ban and Elaines baby has bee...
61.4K 1.9K 35
Humans, Fairies, Giants, Demons, Goddess, These races were very known in the country of Britannia. Each race having their own clans, leaders and terr...
391K 14.2K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
75.9K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...