Perpetuity

De DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... Mai multe

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Accident

7 1 0
De DC93_15

When we came back from the heavenly realm, Zion had so many works piled up on his table.Because of that, I couldn't even have a proper alone time with him in the past few days. All I knew, he slept hours after me and left the bed even before I woke up.

To tell the truth, just the word frustration was not enough to explain the thoughts I am carrying these days. I felt so sad and helpless not knowing what to do anymore. I knew that our parents are there to advise us. But I wasn't ready to trouble them with every little love trouble we had.

However I was determined to talk to him somehow. I knew communication is the key to solve every issue we face due to the past mistake. So just the same way as the past few days, when I woke up this morning, Zion wasn't by my side on the bed. When I felt the cold bed sheet he was wrapped in, I knew he might have left to the company few hours ago.

But I didn't miss the red rose, the cupcake and the glass of milk he had left on the bedside table knowing my cravings very well. No matter what, I had one thought in my mind. That was taking to him and see the problem he wasn't willing to share with me right now. Because I knew he was hiding something to me.

I quickly made the bed and got dressed with a white jumpsuit which had thin straps and a black and white zebra strip long sleeve t shirt underneath it. To complete the look, I wore white  Soludos Wink Embroidery SM Slippers and a white canvas shoulder bag putting my phone, purse and an umbrella in case if I needed.

When I came down fully dressed with a french braid on my hair, I didn't miss the smiley faces of the staff on my way knowing how much they adore me and love me. I guess I am so lucky to win all these hearts eventually. Before I go out, I thought of informing Zion's mom as she may get panicked not knowing where I am. Because she has formed a habit of checking on me once in a while each day in the absence of him.

After informing her with a kiss to her cheek, I left the palace taking a hamburger sandwich and a Liquiteria Turmeric Tonic for Zion with the personal driver that was assigned for me if I wanted to go out. It took me 30 minutes to reached his huge company as it was situated in the other side of the city.

When I reached the place, I informed Mr.Benjamin to drive back as I had planned to spend some quality time with Zion. However since the moment I stepped through the front door of the company, I couldn't stop the unsettling feeling that arose in my chest. What's happening? Why am I feeling restless for no reason? I had no idea actually. But taking a deep breath, I decided to move than standing in the middle of the busy crowd.

The two girls, who sat on the reception area waved at me knowing who I am already. After giving them a smile and waving at them, I entered into the VIP elevator that was reserved for the special guests. I didn't have to answer to anybody as nobody used that elevator except me at that time. So within 5 minutes, I was able to reached the 30th floor where Zion's office was situated. However my mind was telling me to turn back and go no matter how boldly I walked on the shinny marble floors like I owned the place. I had no idea, why I was so stressed and frustrated to go to my mate today. But I knew no matter how I feel, I am going to talk to him and see where the problem is.

When I walked through the busy corridor after stepping into the certain floor , I didn't miss the busy employees who were running here and there carrying out their important tasks. The moment I got close to the CEO cabin, I didn't see the personal assistant who sat on the desk that was kept out, in front of his cabin all the time. 

I got an awkward feeling about that no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. Shaking that feeling away, as I reached towards his door and tried to knock on it, I didn't miss the girly giggle that I heard from inside. But I knew that I am not supposed to suspect my beloved mate for no reason. I did it once and regretted. So I thought of not distrusting him just for a girly giggle behind the closed doors. However my curiosity got the best of me to find out who she is without alerting them my presence first.

The moment I opened his cabin door slowly with no knocking, I felt like fainting seeing the sight before me. Zion was sitting on his comfy chair while his head laid back. A girl with beautiful golden hair sat on his office desk wearing a dark green body-cone dress that reached her mid thigh with thin straps though I cannot see her face properly. Who is she actually? I haven't seen her earlier.

Zion's blazer was already put on the back of the chair and the top three buttons of his white shirt was already opened showing his milky skin. His tie, it was another story. Because the blonde girl was toying with it, still giggling like she had no care in the world. But my heart shattered completely, seeing the look Zion was giving her. A look of adore and the astonishment with extra excitement was presented on his face. It seemed like he really enjoyed her company at that moment.

Is this the reason he avoided me all this while? Is this the reason he came to bed long after I fell asleep? Is this the reason he never got time for me after coming back from Heavenly Realm? I just felt sick in my stomach. I just fell so jealous and an unidentified sadness wrapped around me in an instant. Dear lord, why me? why I have to face such circumstances? Can't I spend a happy life without worrying about anything?

No matter how down I felt that moment, I knew I cannot run away like all the previous times. I cannot hide from him without communicating about this. Because I knew that's the best than jump into conclusions. However, before I talk to him, I knew I needed a moment for myself. I realised I need a second to calm my breaths. So I did the best thing that came to my mind not wanting to witness anymore of their closeness.

I slowly shut the door back and walked towards the elevator to go out of his building. I knew that I should take a walk to the park close to his building and calm my self before going back to the palace. It's true that I came to talk to him and ask his reasons for avoiding me. But I knew this moment wasn't the time for that no matter how impatient and sad I was to ask his reasons for acting like that with her if he loves me and cherish me dearly.

When I pass the reception area, I saw the amused looks of the two girls and some of the workers seeing me going back so soon. But I didn't stop to explain anything to them. Truly, I wasn't in my right mind to talk to the others like nothing happened up there. Because I knew I will be an emotional wreck in front of unknown strangers who knew nothing about me personally.

All I was the soon to be queen of Necrosis Brigade and the beloved of crown prince to the world. So I wasn't ready to show to the strangers and let them talk  and spread gossip of how badly I was affected seeing Zion and that unknown girl in such a close way.

Without having any aim of what to do, I just wandered along the road that led to Riverside Park clutching the bag of food I brought for him. I knew I cannot go back to the palace and cry like a baby. I knew I have to learn to endure the good as well as the bad days. But to tell the truth, I am not so strong when it comes to my emotions these days.

Pregnancy might be the reason for my low tolerance of sad emotions. Somehow, the exact picture I witnessed in  his cabin appeared in my mind like a movie to tease my sanity. My conscious started to question me, asking whether I took the right decision by forgiving him. But he hasn't done anything to tarnish the bond we have created so strongly so far. Yet this incident and the way he acted towards her disturbed my whole mind and soul.

But what am I supposed to do? I knew I am not ready to jump into conclusions quickly and tell this to my family or his family. This time, I was ready to listen to him and see what he has to say. Because my whole heart is filled with love just for him and I am ready to take even a bullet for him no matter what.

Suddenly my phone started ringing loudly disturbing my train of dishevelled thoughts. When I opened my bag and took it to my hand, I was surprised to see Zion's name on it. I have a feeling that he might have known already that I was there. But I knew, I am not ready to talk to him this instant. I knew I need a minute to collect my thoughts if I need to talk to him calmly and see what exactly happened there. So I cancelled the call and walked along the pavement to reach the pedestrian crossing to cross the road. 

I was a fool not to look where I was going. I was a fool not to concern about my surroundings when crossing the road though the colour lights indicated I could cross the road. Because while crossing the road, I took just a small glance to look at the ringing phone once more. But that small glance made nearly a huge damage that I never thought. 

The moment I looked up, all I saw was the flying white car that reached me in a very bad speed. I knew I have no way of  run away due to the great speed it was driving. And then all of a sudden, my subconscious acted instantly to protect my little bean by wrapping my arms around the protruding little belly. And then I stepped back turning my body to the side way turning my back towards the monstrous devil car. But to my astonishment, it didn't hit me at all as it went past me with a rocket speed.

But I was so wrong thinking the danger is over. No, it wasn't the ending yet the beginning of something big. Because just as I was turning back to look at the passing car, I felt a sharp pain that went past my right side of the belly. I couldn't form any words or didn't know what I am supposed to do as the pain intensified thrice on the same place.

Suddenly everything became numb and the world around me started fading in and out with tiredness. Sweat started forming on my head and my hands felt lifeless. I realised there is something wrong with me feeling that I cannot navigate my body any longer. I knew my conscious is slipping away no matter how hard I tried to stay awake.

So I thought that I am going to get a little rest by closing my eyes. All I wanted a little peace to collect my thoughts to see what exactly happened. Then in like a dream, I saw the world fade away making me fall to the ground. But I clutched my belly wanting to protect the future of Necrosis brigade, my son, the future heir of the whole vampire clan of this nation.

As I lay on the middle of the road, I heard the loud noises of humans, I heard the noise of police sirens and the sound of the nearing ambulance. But they were like so distant to my already clogged ears. It's like I was flying away from their loud noises. I felt content, as I didn't have to hear their loud commotion. I felt serenity within my soul as I saw the blue sky up there though I felt a burning sensation on my tummy.

It's like the heaven is calling me. What's happening? Am I dreaming? I...just don't know. Then after a while I felt somebody is lifting me to his arms, cradling me to his chest, the warmth I missed so badly in the last 2 weeks. After few seconds, I heard his sexy voice I wanted to hear which I truly missed.

"Sofia...please don't...close your eyes...stay awake...I am here baby...I beg you."

Why is his voice sad? Why? I wanted to ask him, but my voice didn't obey me at all. However thank God...Finally! It seems he is here with me. But I don't know. May be I must be dreaming, right? What were you doing at last Sofia? I think I was walking towards the park, wasn't I? Then what's happening to me? I just don't know what to do anymore. So I slowly closed my eyes with a small smile on my face. I think I am gonna get a little rest as my limbs are so sore for no reason. I will wake up from this awful dream so soon.

Then just before my conscious slipped away, I heard it like a distant memory. With those words I lost my conscious drowning me in utter silence and complete darkness.

"DEAR LORD, SHE IS BLEEDING SO BADLY!! WE NEED PARAMEDIC HELP HERE."

.....................................................

I know it's unexpected.

Yet we needed a little climax before the end, right?

Just hang on there till the next chapter guys.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

🥺♥️👍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

125K 6.1K 101
When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with her back to him, eliciting wild desires...
HER (COMPLETED) De tyiasha123

Ficțiune generală

121K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
44.9K 1.6K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...
41K 2.1K 39
"Oh my dear Bella, you were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you, His calm words, spoken close to my ears, made me feel even more afraid. "There is...