Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Heavenly Realm

6 2 0
By DC93_15

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yea, I am. Give me a minute Zi...I am coming."

It's being 6 days that we are back in the palace. Zion's parents and grandparents were so excited seeing me. It was a live proof how much they missed me seeing  how his mom and grandmother and then his father and grandfather took turns to hug me and kiss me like they can't believe I am real. And then they were so ecstatic knowing I am pregnant with his child. Because that means the next in line to the throne is on the way.

They told me the miserable life Zion spent during my absence. It was the side Zion didn't try explain to me no matter how much I tried. I know he might have thought I will feel more guilty and sad hearing that. However after listening to his parents and grandparents' speech, I determined to communicate with him in the future without running like a coward.

Today is really a special day to me. Because I decided to visit my birth realm and meet my parents, my brother and the other gods and goddesses who were excited to meet the daughter of Zeus and Selene. But it's not a lie if I tell you that I am so nervous and a little scared. However as Zion said, I knew I have to spend some quality time with them if I want that odd feeling to go away whenever I am in their presence.

They had informed the king and the queen that they will be opening a portal in Letchworth State Park for us to enter into the Heavenly Realm. Without a second thought, his parents allowed them knowing how important they are to me. Eventhough I thought it isn't a big deal at first, when we get closed to the park a little by little that funny overwhelmed feeling was circling my guts. However I knew cannot hide anything to my mate no matter what. That's why his next question wasn't a surprise to me.

"Why are you so tense baby? You know that I am with you on this, right?"

"I know...it's just that funny feeling in my tummy till I see them again it seems. Thank you Zi...I know you are..."

After that he dragged me to his chest and hid me in his warm embrace while patting my back with his slender fingers. It truly brought a comfort to my uneasy heart and the mind. So I closed my eyes and got closed to his cool warmth seeking the comfort I needed as always. It took 20 minutes for his driver to take us to the park. When we stood before the portal to be opened, away from prying human eyes, I calmed my breathing with the help of Zion while he back hugged me and whispered sweet things to my ears.

When the portal opened at the exact time they told us, Zion and I entered hand in hand while he carried the bag that contained our clothes and the other needful things for a week. I hope this journey will not disappoint me in any way. But that wish was just a joke when the haunting past awaits for you no matter what you hope.

In my mind, I had a total different picture about Heavenly Realm. I thought there will be like floating clouds, flying unicorns and golden buildings everywhere because of the fictional books I have read. But how wrong was I to think like that. Because when we stepped into the Heavenly realm, it was just as the earth with sky high buildings, flashy cars, trees and then gods and goddesses who walk on the road like regular earthly creatures.

"What are you thinking so hard?" My trance broke hearing Zion's voice.

"I just had a different picture about Heavenly realm. But it seems everything is same just as we saw in earth, isn't it?"

"Yes baby, everything is same except the traditions and the cultures."

"Oh! Really?"

"Yes love."

After that we faced the window and observed the passing scenery  while whispering things to ourselves lost in our own world. Within half an hour we reached the palace of my mom and dad. I just expected to see only them and Apollo that moment. But to my astonishment, when we were guided to the main hall, there were many good looking men and women though I couldn't pinpoint who was whom.  But within seconds, Zion solved the mystery in my head whispering that they are the other gods and goddesses who expected my arrival.

After the warm welcome offered by my dad and mom, we were introduced to the others. But no matter how good they looked and talked to me nicely, I didn't let go of Zion's hand that was intervened with mine. You might think that I might be uncomfortable and nervous and that might be the reason I didn't let his hand go. Yes, that's partially true. Because my female instincts guided me to the golden orbs that were watching my mate's every move with lust filled eyes since the moment we entered.

Somehow after sometimes, whoever she is, she disappeared out of our sight. I truly felt peace within me knowing she wasn't anywhere near my mate. After all the talk and enjoying the treat they had prepared, Apollo guided us to our room that they had prepared extravagantly.

Wow!

That was the only thing I could muster when we entered into the spacious room which included the master bedroom, bathroom, sitting area with a huge TV plastered on the wall, a small kitchen and a back area that led to the large swimming pool down the stairs.

The whole room was painted in white and golden theme. And then all the glass windows were up to the floor with curtains hanging on each corner to have the privacy when we don't want. The outer scenery was so beautiful and magnificent with mountains and a waterfall with colourful trees. My parents have thought a lot it seems. That truly brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you Pollo...This is so beautiful and elegant. I love this."

"I am glad you like this. My mate and I are the ones who prepared this room with the guidance of our parents."

"Your mate? I think we never got a chance to meet her, right?" Zion said.

"Oh she had an important appointment she couldn't miss today. You know, being a doctor isn't that easy. But she will definitely meet you tomorrow." I felt so happy hearing he has a mate. My brother has a mate who is a doctor.

"Of course we would love to meet her Tomorrow." When I said while hugging him, he pecked my cheeks and left letting us take a rest.

After having a bath together, we cuddled on the living area couch while watching a movie that was playing in the large TV.

"So, what do you think about Heavenly realm, mmm? Do you like it here so far baby?" When Zion whispered to my ear while rubbing my hands with his delicious slender fingers that brought tingles after tingles, I just nodded my head not knowing what to say as I was in a trance under his delicious spell.

"Why are you silent baby girl? Do I make you nervous with my touch, hmm? You know...my fingers can do more magic...than just touching your hands, right?" God, he is truly something. My poor heart is a roller-coaster already.

"Zion..." it was so weak than I thought. It's enough to boost his great ego.

"Yeah...shall we go to bed? I want you so bad right now. I will go mad if I can't at least eat your-" I covered his sexy mouth with my hand knowing what he was going to say next. Ofcourse he knows that I cannot resist him, specially when he talk dirty so directly and straight forward.

"You know...your dirty talking has increased Mr. Macquaid. It's too bad. I think I should punish you for that. You know... your son is listening to right now."

"Oh yeah, I love to see the day you gonna punish me baby. With or without clothes, mmm? Oh he knows that his dad needs his daily dose of mommy." He bit my ear lobe saying that without no shame. Oh my God, I am doomed already. He has no filter at all girl.

And then I fell into his trap within minutes. The next instance  when I opened my mouth to respond, I was already up on his shoulder, where my face was facing the floor giving me a good look of Zion's back. And then my ass, it was already up in the air for his entertainment. What am I gonna do with this mate?

When he slowly lowered me to the bed I thought we were going to get a good night sleep as we were so busy the whole day. But it was just a dream when his bull like sexual stamina in the middle. Yeah! You thought right. I was the prey he was so motivated to devour then and there.

"Zion...oh god!..."

"Fuck baby...you looks so sexy begging me like this."

As soon as our clothes disappeared within seconds to have each other, it was just the sweet chaotic hurricane that took us to the land of sin and pleasure. I don't know whether the walls we were in were sound proof. Because the breathy mourns after mourns I made and the sexy groans he made throughout the night over and over again lost in each other weren't so innocent or less noisy in anyway.

"Nobody is gonna look at you knowing whom you belong to now. See how thoroughly fucked you are seeing my cu-"

"Zion...you are so dirty minded and a very jealousy man. You know that right?" I didn't let him finish what he had to say with already blushed like a tomato.

"I am Mia Regina..." Oops! who knew Sirius would appear without informing like this. Yea he is the jealousy possessive other half of mine. So no wonder in that. After all the little whispers and talks a little while, we both fell into a deep slumber wrapped in each other's warmth.

The next two days we went sight seeing with my parents, Pollo and his mate. Yes! I met his beautiful mate Venus. She is a beautiful goddess with purple hair and purple eyes. She matches to my brother real well. Above all she wasn't a goddess with bitchy attitude. So I truly enjoyed the company of her in the absence of my other best friends.

On the 5th day, Zion couldn't join with me as he had an important meeting with my parents and Apollo. So I decided to spend the day in the crystal blue pool with Venus and few of her friends. We had a great time with great food and drinks I never had and then some girly gossips in heavenly realm. I couldn't stop the laughter hearing all the funny things they shared.

After the bath and the long day I spent in the pool, I felt exhausted and tired. Pregnancy isn't easy no matter who you are. So after bidding goodbye to everyone, I came up the stairs to enter into the room through the side door of the room we were staying. The cool windows were blowing through the open windows and the white curtains were flying up. But it was complete silence in the room like nobody is there. But I thought Zion might have come by now. Because I miss him so badly right now. I just needed at least one hug and cuddle to him. It seems I have to wait as he is not here yet.

However my silent steps halted hearing the whispers of a man and a woman. What the! This is our room but as the dirty whispers reach my ears, I sensed that another couple is in the same space of ours. So I hurried my steps and reached the living area, following the sounds that reached my ears. On the living room couch, I got to see the most disturbing thing as a mate I could experienced. Sofia! this is the third time, right?

My tired body, recharged with a huge strength laced with vengeance seeing the sight before me. Zion was sitting on the couch with no shirt and halfway opened dress pants. His face was on the couch back and his eyes were closed like he was in a total pain while his hands were gripping the couch cover. The bitch who was looking at him in the hall that day, was straddling him with just her red lace lingerie while tracing his jaw with her dirty fingers.

"You dirty whore...I am gonna kill you today." I never knew my voice can that louder or I could shout like a total bitch. But my whole body shook with great anger seeing and realising what she tried to do. The white wings of mine appeared instantly and my while body started glowing with not just white dust but also blue dust laced with it. However I  didn't get a chance to notice the further change in my appearance as I flew like a eagle and reached her within seconds. And then I dragged her hair with my bare hands and threw her out the stairs. To tell the truth, I was like a completely different woman at that time.

"What the hell happened here?" I heard the shouting of Apollo and then my mom and his girlfriend. Because I stepped down the stairs to reach the bitch with just one thought in my mind. KILL HER!

All I saw red and nothing else except my main target that bitch who tried to steal my mate, my other half for goodness sake. I determined not to let her live in peace after witnessing what she tried to do. She seemed scared already knowing the consequences of what she tried to do. The instance I reached her, I grabbed her with my left hand, raised her up levelling her bitchy face to my eyes.

"Any last words you whore?" I am hundred percent sure that I looked like a maniac at that moment.

"I...I am sorry...I...I just wanted to have a taste of him...but...I didn't...do...anything...please le..t me go...I swear...I did..not do anything." She was stammering like she is the most innocent beauty. Not all the people who are beautiful don't have a beautiful heart. That's the lesson I learned that moment.

"You...wanted to have a taste of my mate whom I treasure most? Tell me you whore...for that what did you give him? He seemed in great pain..."

"I...just mixed love potion in the drink he ordered. But he kept refusing me calling out your name."

God! My beautiful handsome mate. He seeks me even in a state like that. Because my mom told me what this love potion means. The person who drinks that may not know what happens to him till the effect goes away. Meanwhile, who ever want to take advantage of him can do anything as his mind is a huge mess under the effect of the potion.

Realisation dawned on me understanding what her intentions were. So I squeezed her neck with the whole strength that was recharged in my body. To tell the truth, my hands were glowing with blue, white and gold dust mixed together. And I didn't even see what's happening around me except carrying my one and only task. But I heard loud shouting around me like a blur. But I didn't dare pay attention to whatever they were as my sole interest was in front of me.

It was like I am under water and my ears were carrying a huge pressure like I can't truly comprehend the reality of whether I was drowning or swimming. But suddenly, I started feeling constant tingles on my belly and my neck. It's like I am wrapped in a cool blanket which gives you the warmth and the comfort at the right amount. What is happening to me? I have no idea. But I know that I am gonna finish this bitch no matter what.

"Baby girl...stop it please." It was just a distant voice that floated into my ears. But my mind was like, wait...till I finish this.

"Sofia...please listen to me baby." And then so many butterflies started dancing in my belly sensing the hot breath on my sensitive mate mark.That took my attention. It's like my trance was broken instantly realising somebody is hugging me dearly whispering I love you over and over again with kisses to the sacred mark. That someone is my one and only handsome mate.

Then I slowly let go of her. The bitch who tried to ruin my dear mate bond. She was dropped on the floor like a hot potato and the look on her face worthy of the pain I experienced. She had a black mark like a ring around her neck and the word whore was tattooed on her milky skin with blue letters. Did I really do that? But after realising the faces that had surrounded us I knew I am the woman behind her punishment.

And then I saw the furious face of my mom and dad as well as Apollo and his mate. Not only that the other gods and goddesses also having disgusted faces. Is it because what I did to her? She did something unforgivable. I never repent or feel sad for what I did for that whore. She deserved it and more if others didn't reach on time. But my doubts were cleared of why they were having those faces in the next few minutes. It was the wrath focused on her and not on mine.

"I am ok baby...see by yourself." Hearing his voice, I instantly turned around to look at his beautiful green orbs to make sure that he said the truth.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and caressed the godly sculpted face that was made just for me. He is all mine. Nobody is going to touch what's mine.

"I love you My queen..." that was the assurance I needed.

"I love you too Zion. I love you so much. So much..." saying that I hid my face in the crook of his neck seeking his warmth and the comfort. I couldn't stand the truth of what was about to happen.

"Nothing happened baby girl. You saved my ass on time... you know that right...?" He whispered to my ear while kissing my jawline.

"Yeah...but...but she should be punished...Am I a bad goddess if I saw I wanna kill her?" Then I didn't miss the light chuckle left on his lips.

" What?it's nothing to laugh."

"I am sorry...it's not the reason why I laughed...it's  just realising what a bad ass is my innocent mate is. It makes you so damn sexy and I feel like devouring you right here despite this big crowd." When he said while inhaling my smell, my ovaries were about to burst.

And then my father and his friend Poseidon took the matters into their hands. They decided to teleport the dirty whore into a cell underground for a proper treatment of what she did. Honestly I didn't even feel an ounce of sympathy over the bitch.

After that horrible incident, I didn't want to stay away from Zion for any reason. It's like I became more possessive over him like never before. So even when he went to friendly meetings with others, I sat patiently on his lap and listened to whatever they were telling without interrupting. Even the others realised why I was acting that way. So nobody batted even an eye when I was in their presence hiding in the warmth of Zion.

I think the 2 weeks went faster than we thought. On the 14th day, we were all packed and ready to go back to the Earth. I couldn't believe that the time flew that fast. But like Zion said, I didn't feel any awkwardness in the presence of my parents or my brother anymore. I even made few more friends in Heavenly realm including Apollo's mate.

So I was happy and contented by the end though we had to face an unexpected incident with that ugly hearted girl. They threw us one last party before our departure. I felt so blessed and delighted understanding I have so many people by my side to help me in everything. But above all, I am so in love with my beloved mate and I was completely satisfied with anything if he is with me all the time.

..............................................................

End of an another drama.

Yet it will be the beginning of another.

Somehow we are close to the end of my precious book.

Just hang on there to find out lovelies...

☺😘😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
12.9K 1.1K 35
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
16K 699 46
Chaos is disruptive. Complete mayhem. It is like a storm that destroys civilizations, leaving nothing behind. It swallows us whole. It plays with our...
57K 2.5K 41
"Oh my dear Bella, you were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you, His calm words, spoken close to my ears, made me feel even more afraid. "There is...