Perpetuity

Autorstwa DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... Więcej

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Ti amo

12 2 0
Autorstwa DC93_15

Nature can become your closest friend when you want to leave every negative thought behind. Because it's beauty and the fresh smell of flowers and trees can make you forget even your whole existence. And once you become a part of the nature and come to know that the comfort and the warmth that you are looking is hidden there, you feel like not going back. In other words you want to get lost in the nature and forget everything. Because it never gives you any heart break or sorrow.

It's been three days and my mind is still a war zone. I can't believe that I truly witnessed it with my own eyes. I can't believe I made so many false dreams in my head about all the intimacy we shared all these time. I had forgotten that he had shared his body and the soul with many ladies out there for many more things unlike those small kisses.

No matter how hard I tried to distract myself, it became useless. Everything from the three nights ago happened is playing in my mind continuously. What am I supposed to do? It's been 3 days that I last heard from him and I am planning to continue it as much as possible. Because all I see is a liar and a manipulated person instead of the good I used to see in him. Though I didn't believe him at the beginning, gradually I opened my whole self to him. I think that's the biggest mistake I ever did. But again I am not going to believe him like I did in the past few weeks anymore. The reason is, he has already tarnished that trust and nothing to repair there.

As a human pet, I would have known my place. As a pet I would have not high hopes or let him kiss me or touch me intimately. And...and I wouldn't have slept on his bed. But I broke my own rules and let him break my heart completely. I think...I am disgusted about myself right now for acting like a slut. I should have self restraint more than that. But I fell into his charms and now look where it has taken me. If not I would not have felt this incident so badly. If not I wouldn't have felt like he betrayed me. I know none of us gave a name to our odd relationship. But now it doesn't matter anymore.

"Sofi...you there?" then only I realised I have spent the whole morning in Gabi's beautiful back garden. The perks of being a daughter of rich vampire parents, she has a stunning two story house with a beautiful garden. But she is down to earth and helpful to me in every ways all these while.

"I am here Gabs..." I am trying my best to show how strong I am. Yet I know that she knows about my inner turmoil.

"Sweetie, you don't need to pretend that you are ok in front of me. I know... how badly you are affected by seeing such a thing."

"I...I... think...I...will never trust him again Gabi...but I was...the biggest fool... you know...I had to know my place as a pet... but the way he...he touched me...kissed me and...the way he looked at me... I thought that...I..." this is the first time I opened myself to Gabriella and let her know what has happened between us. But I didn't have any strength to finish it as two fat tear drops fell down my cheeks even before I finish the rest.

"No...No...please don't cry. I don't like when you cry. " with that she hugged me like a mother hen gathered its little chicks under her wings. This woman can be a vampire. But her heart is too big and beautiful to avoid. At the first glance I thought she is like a she devil. But now I know how wrong I was.

"I know what kind of thoughts you have for him... but... what if the things you saw was not what really happened?"

" What is there to correct when I saw the worst from my own eyes? I think... I don't want to hear anything from him..." I am helpless right now. Because no matter how hard I tried to avoid him, I knew I had to go back to him as he is my master. Unless I die or he returns me to the pet shop, I will be a toy to him as long as he wants me. I know that I have a no saying in anything as they are the ones who control everything in this world now. But... can't they see that we have feelings and emotions just as them?

I knew I couldn't talk anymore. For my luck she didn't press on what I said. She tightly hugged me to her chest. I think this is all I need right now. As a person who doesn't have any relations or closer ones of my own, I am utterly contented with what these vampire princess and the others have to offer for my comfort.

" Don't think about anything... you just take a good rest Sofi... I have to go out for 2 hours... but I will be back as soon as possible, ok?"

" Sure Gabs... take your time... I can manage..."

After patting my head for few more minutes she went back to the house to get ready. I knew she didn't want to make me more sad reminding his name. However I got a feeling that she went to meet him. But I didn't want to question her and make her uncomfortable. Anyway they all are more closer friends for a long time even before I was born.

When the gentle breeze touched my exposed skin, it brought a serene feeling inside of me. It made me calm and contented even for few minutes. And the fresh smell that brought through the wind made me realise that the nature which we used to enjoy as humans is still there. It reminded me that everything hasn't change with the arrival of these super natural creatures.

※※※※※※※※※※※

Most of my time was spent in her garden or the window sill of the room she has let me in. But I loved this loneliness and this silence. It's been 6 days and I am not ready to face him yet. Even the other boys wanted to talk to me so badly, specially Xavier. But I am avoiding them except Gabriella though I knew that I cannot avoid them forever.

" Sofi... Xavi is here to talk with you." So today is another day like that.

" Can't he come another day?"

" This time he won't go away until you come out. You know how persistent he can be, right Sweetie?"

With a huge sigh I stood from the window sill where I was sitting. I knew sooner or later this will happen. When I came down the stairs I expected to see Xavier. But instead of him, there stood the one and only person who shattered my poor heart into pieces. I think seeing him didn't make me just shocked. I was like a statue and I couldn't even move my legs. I wanted to run into the room I was in so badly. But unfortunately this time I was not that lucky. Gabs why did you lie? I don't want to talk to him today.

When I looked at him for the first time after a long time, he looked so torn and he seemed that he hasn't trimmed his beard since the last time I saw him. His hair looked messy like he has run his fingers on it more than ten times. The white buttoned shirt looked wrinkled and the black trousers and the black sneakers he was wearing looked better though he seemed not in the mood. But no matter how messy he looked, the princely look couldn't be taken away.

I didn't know how long we were staring at each other. But the tension filled the atmosphere like a heavy blanket. Gradually the exact picture I tried to avoid for 6 days came into my mind like a hurricane. I think... if I could run out of this place now, I would do it in a heart beat. But I knew this time it's not an option.

"Sweetheart... I..." But I didn't want him to call me like that anymore. After all the drama, does he think that he can take advantage of my helplessness? No! I won't let him misguide me this time.

" I... am not your sweetheart... don't...call me that..." I never knew I will talk to him like that. But the sorrow, anger and the heartbreak I experienced made me raise my voice to him like that.

" Let me explain what you saw Sofia... It's not what it looked like."

If he thinks that I am a fool to trust him like a naive girl as all the time, he has mistaken. Because I am not. He has already destroyed my trust and the faith I had for him.

"Don't...please don't tell me anything... what I saw is enough. And... why do you need to explain anything to your pet? There is no need for that master. "

" Listen to me Sofia... Nothing happened between us except she..."

" I DON'T WANNA HERE ANY BULLSHIT. PLEASE LEAVE... I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU." I know that I am screaming like a mad woman. I know the consequences of screaming to the crown prince like this. But I can't stay silent anymore. I can't dear lord. I can't make up my mind. I have become close to him more than I thought. I think that's why I am feeling so sad and upset right now.

But if I thought that he would let it go without a fight, I think I was so wrong.

"What did you just say? Leave! Whom do you think you belong to ha?" I knew I had made him angry with the tone he is using with me right now. But I think I am so upset to think about that.

" I don't belong to anybody. I am not yours. I... " My voice also raised completely. I never knew I can be like this. May be my anger has made me shout back at him this way. Otherwise how can I be like a lioness? I was never...you know a person who act like a maniac.

However he didn't let me finish my bold statement. It just happened within few seconds. When we started arguing he was sitting on Gabriella's comfy Sofa while I was standing beside the stairs. It was like a sudden wind... and the next second he was standing in front of me, caging me to the wall beside the stairs. One of his hand is around my hip while the other one on the wall behind me.

"Repeat what you said sweetheart? You aren't mine! Is that what you said?" I am a crying mess at the moment. I didn't know what I was telling or doing. But I knew it has affected me so badly. My own words are like a knife to my own heart. But why?

" I said... I am not yo..." He didn't let me finish my sentence. It was so urgent, so sudden and so heart warming. His soft lips covered mine in an instant. I didn't know what to do. It was like I am under his mercy at that moment. Our lips were sync with each other furiously. It was like he is telling me this own incident from his own language. I think it continued for few minutes...here and there letting me take a breath in between. At the end of the long heated kiss, it was like I felt his own heart, his sorrow and his inner battle within my bones.

" I didn't sleep with her Love... it was... she had drugged me. She... knew why I avoided her for months. She knew you are the cause since she saw you with her own eyes. She knew... how I felt about you. So this was her plan all alone. And you and I fell into it.

" Bu..t I... I thou..ght... I...You... I saw... it fro..m my own eyes... I..." I am crying so hard right now. I didn't know what to do... I don't know whether I can trust him. Because it's already broken. But I felt something has happened when Gabi said that what if it was not that happened. But when your own eyes witnessed such a horrible sight, it is so hard to remove it from your mind.

" Let me show you...Please...Don't say you don't want...because I need to show you that I didn't do anything purposely. " With eyes filled with tears, I am looking at him not knowing what to tell him. However without letting me protest, the next instant his forehead ended on mine. After the familiar black tunnel and the complete silence, I got the clear picture and the words and the moments that exchanged between them at that night. It seemed except what I saw with my own eyes, nothing proceeded as the other boys entered the room.

At the end of it, I couldn't believe my own eyes. I think I made one of the biggest mistakes. It's true that I was a huge mess when I witnessed it on that day. But now when I saw how she tricked him like that, I felt so sorry, heart broken and sad. I didn't know what I am supposed to tell him right now.

" I... I... a m so sorry... it... was like so re..a.l and... I couldn't understand... why... you did... that. I just... felt like... I...I was so... heart...brokeen... and...and... I don't know why..." I was a stammering mess and I didn't understand my own words. The inner pressure I am feeling right now is too much for me.

" Shhh... Sweetheart... please don't cry. I never wanted to break your heart."

" But... I... thought...you wanted me to be the laughing stock. I was so heart broken because..."

" I am sorry Love... forgive me for breaking your heart even unintentionally. And if it makes you better there is one more thing I have to tell you. Scarlet was sent to the dungeon on the same night for what she did. I am going to personally take care of her this time Love." When I looked at those eyes I saw the sincerity in them. But I think I wanted more assurance, more explanation of it.

" Why... why are you explaining everything to me? I... I am just your pet.. aren't I? You don't want to say.. sorry... I am the one who... was having false hopes... that's all... all my fault. I... should...have known... m..y place... that's... all... my fault..."

" Don't you dare say that. Do you know how important you to me? Do you know how many moments I spent thinking about you? I have never thought about any of my past pets. But you changed that the day you became my pet... I think... I think... I have fallen for you Sofia Charmeine since the first time I laid my eyes on you.... I... I fucking love you sweetheart... Yes... I love you more than anything and I am fucking ready to do anything just to see your smile."

I think...the word shock is an under estimate for the cyclone that's taking place in me right now. HE SAID... HE LOVES ME!!!

" You...you love me? "

" I never felt so sure about anything. Yes. I am fucking in love with you...the days that we were away from each other... I realised how badly I want you in my life."

" Zion... I...I think... I never realised what I felt so far... but... when you said it like that... I understand now... why I felt so broken seeing... her with you... DO YOU KNOW HOW HEART BROKEN I WAS? DO YOU KNOW?" with that I circled my arms around his neck and hid my face in the crook of his neck. God! he smells so good. I missed his hugs, his kisses, his voice and the cuddling with him so badly.

" Shhhh... please don't cry... I... I am so sorry... I am sorry for breaking your heart." His soothing voice made me cry so harder. I never knew how attached I have become to him till that moment. But now I realise what those emotions I felt for him. Yes... I know...

" I love you too... God... it hurts my heart to saw you... like that... And... and I... never realised what I felt until you said that you love me. But... now... I am...sure.... I love you too Zion.... so much..."

" You are my little angel... the most beautiful thing that happened in my life. I am so glad that I found you... if not... I don't know what my life would be... you are so pure...my love... and I will protect you with my life... yes....I realised how important you are to me in those six days without you. It was pure torture and... I felt like a corpse without you.... so will you... will you be mine love?"

With that he tighten his hug on me. I think my heart is about to burst out of it's rib cage. I can't still believe of what he said. HE SAID HE WANTS YOU TO BE HIS IDIOT! When I am surrounded by his warmth and the love, I realised that this is where I belong and he is my resting place. Because I have never felt such emotions like this. But I know that it won't be easy as he is not just a vampire. But I am gonna try this. I have never had to take such important decisions in my life. But I am going to try for him, for me and for us.

" I... I would love to be yours Zion... I know it... it won't be easy for us... but I... believe you... are... worth the risk."

" Oh God! thank you... thank you... so much love... you don't know how happy I am... you don't know how many times I thought all these days that I will loose you."

I never knew this is where that our fight will end up. But I am so glad how it was solved. It was like a dream. Yes him being ended up mine and I am being ended up his. So I stayed like that in his embrace without letting him go. I felt so peaceful after clearing everything between us. The emotions I am feeling right now are so intense, overwhelming and I don't know how to put them into words. But it's a good kind of discomfort honestly.

When I loosened my arms around his neck and get back to look at him, every emotion, every word he couldn't put into words, they were written all over those beautiful green eyes. I think I got lost in those beautiful eyes in an instant. I don't know how long we were in that trance. However Zion broke our intense eye flirting and pecked the crown of my head. At that moment, the warmth that went pass my whole body from top to bottom, I knew I am completely drowned in him.

However when he got close to kiss me on my lips for the third time, a throat clearing of somebody made us realise that an audience has gathered at Gabi's front door. All his friends including Xavier and Gabriella are standing there with shit eating grins on their faces.

I think I might look like a red tomato right now. Because it went from 0 degree to 100 in an instant knowing they might have heard our whole conversation. Because we didn't need words to confirm that.Their faces told us what we wanted to know.

Oh God this is so embarrassing.So I did the only rational thing that came to my mind in that instant. I hid my red face in the crook of Zion's neck back. I think they won't let me live this after being a stubborn mull for 6 days. The vibration on Zion's body made me realise that even he is laughing out like a mad man.

"Hi.Sofi..you gonna come out and show us that beetroot face?" I heard Arnold's voice loud and clear. I know that he is teasing me right now. But Me!!coming out to meet them now?

Nope...not a chance guys...not a chance.

.............................................................................................................................................

So...finally they have confessed to each other and sorted out their misunderstandings.

But this is not the end guys. Because there is more to come.

So I hope you guys will stick with me to find out what will happen to our beautiful couple.

Till then stay safe everyone...

😊💋❤🤞

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

128K 5.2K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
72K 5.1K 11
She never knew that his world existed. The supernatural was not something she was enamoured with, unlike most young women her age. In the days of Tw...
124K 6.1K 101
When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with her back to him, eliciting wild desires...
780K 31.1K 61
E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!! - - - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - - - When you're born, you are born with an engraving tattooed upon yo...