Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Flaming taste

23 3 0
By DC93_15

Zion's POV

I thought that I wanted to give her a release. But it seems that it has back fired in other way. Because her sexy body, her innocent mourns and the addictive arousal has affected me like a nuclear bomb here. And I felt my pre cum dripping on my jockstraps with no control. Just few smooches on her rosy bud is enough to hear those melodious mourns that I wished since the first time I saw her in that restaurant. And that heavenly smell on her little flower! God that's divine.

What if I bury my very hard cock on this beautiful pussy of her now? oh. Man don't even think about that right now...I am struggling so hard with my carnal desires right now as she is grinding under me like a pro. MY LITTLE SEXY PET... what am I going to do with her?

I didn't have any lady company since the pillow talk we had couple of weeks ago. I am no saint and I know that I used to bury my needy cock on any pulsing cunt if the girls are willing. So both parties got the benefits of pleasure and no hard feelings except a good fuck at the end. But since this little human beauty came to my picture, the way I used to look at girls have changed as I never thought. Even though the girls are ready to drop their panties to ride on my not so small guy, I seem to have lost the interest of their touch as I have unknowingly started comparing her with them.

But why? Even I have no answers for those two little words. However my unruly thoughts were halted hearing her sexy voice.

"Zz..io..n... I...I...caa..n..t...p..lea..se..." she is looking at me with those ocean blue doe eyes while biting her lips. It's so sexy and that needy look mixed with desire, the fear and the confused hesitance is enough to send me over the edge. The next instant I am near her face cupping her rosy cheeks observing those innocent eyes who has no clue of what's she requesting. Because I am very sure that she will run for the hills if she ever knew that she made such demands while drowned in drugs.

"Do you know what you are doing to me sweetheart?" it was just a whisper on my lips like I have gone mad talking to myself. But my beating heart escalated with what she did next. Her delicate finger tips clutched the base of my neck and hair tighter looking at me with exhausted eyes like we have thoroughly fucked each other multiple times and she is in need for more.

Oh.. I wished we were ! No no...don't go there right now buddy.

"Zi..o..n..." her calling me with that slur voice was enough to lose the little patience I had and it ended with my aching lips on the familiar plump lips of her in a hurry. Scarlet's unexpected kiss was nothing compared to the divine mouth of this sexy vixen who is mourning under me right now. I thought Scarlet would be able to distract me from the feelings I have for this innocent beauty. But in the middle of the kiss I got a guilty feeling like I have done something wrong to my little vixen. The next instance when I broke the kiss with Scarlet and look around, she has disappeared.

And then like always she has gotten into another trouble when I found her again. Xavier and Gabriella were thoroughly mad with me for loosing Sofia out of my sight. But she was clung into me like a Koala since the moment we entered. So I thought that she might be near as usual. But the instant Scarlet appeared Sofia was no where to be found. I don't know what I would have done if that bitch has touched her.

Our lips are syncing with each other in a hurry like we both are some starving animals. God...I have never felt like this with anyone before... she is so addictive...After sucking those sweet lips that are redden with my biting and licking, I stopped for a while to check on her reaction.

She looks little embraced, greatly flushed and totally shocked may be not understanding what she is doing. Fuck! However I realized that the drug in her system hasn't subsided fully yet. So my fingers slowly went down without touching her fully exposed breasts even though my fingers itched to touch them. I am never going to take advantage of her when she is little lost with the drugs in her system right now. So my fingers slowly found their way on the aroused wet pulse of her. Meanwhile I peppered little kisses on her smooth flawless neck sniffing her addictive blood and the lavender smell of her skin trying to calm my already disturbed heart. As soon as my middle finger slithered under her slippery hole, her small whimpers transported into a huge mourning.

"Ahhhh...(sigh)...God...(sigh)...Ummmm...(sigh) ahhhhh...Zion..."

The next minute I inserted the index figure alone with my middle finger, in...out...in...out... and her pleasure intensified in the next instant. I am never a fan of giving pleasure without gaining in return. But when she is a mourning mess under me screaming my name, It's enough for me to quench my lust just by watching.

I truly didn't understand if I really wanted to give her just a release... coz my mind is running a marathon to do her other things. However I decided to put the second plan that I had denied for a while into action right now. Just a small drop won't do any harm, right? So while finger fucking her silky pussy, my aching fangs appeared with a little hesitant.

I didn't want to hurt this innocent beauty who is experiencing her first organism. But there is no better opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. So my vampiric instincts searched a better place to bite this delicate neck without making a huge mess... Yes I found the best sweet spot in between her ear and the shoulder. While quickening my pace as she was too close to her release, my throbbing fangs pierced the delicate flawless skin in one swift motion. A huge scream was released from her with the sudden intrusion of my fangs.

I know it hurts specially when this is her first time of a vampire bite. However gradually the screams turned into a pleasurable mourns bringing a small smile to my lips. God... she really is something...I am so proud to be her first bite without a doubt. So I slowly started to drink her delicious O+ blood which gives a sweet and sour taste. I think I have never had such a delicious blood on my tongue from anybody... It's not a lie that I have drunk O+ blood... yet this little gattina is something I cannot comprehend.

But for my wonder, I felt a little pain mixed with pleasure I have never felt. But instantly I realised that it isn't mine but her. The great wonder I have is, as immortals we never feel any emotion of the prey that we are tasting. So what's happening right now? How the heck am I feeling her emotions since I couldn't even read her mind from the beginning? This is something that I am really curious.

With the idea of looking into that later, I decided to retracted my fangs after few gulps of her delicious blood. She has already become a mourning mess and her mourns echoed in the large room like a melody. And also the silky sheets drenched with her sweet organism that's flowing like a river. And in the next instance she lifted a pelvic and grinded her slippery vagina on my already wet fingers and came hard with the curling of her pinky toes. Fuck! I am utterly ruined at this rate.

God...I can look at this sight everyday and I am 100% sure I won't be bored of it. So I slowly withdrew my fingers which has coated her juices out of her pinkish vagina and looked at the beauty who is looking at me with half sleepy state. But her face is already flushed like a red beet and I wanted to tease her a little. So I slowly straighten a little and took the fingers which were wrapped in her delicious juices towards her cute button nose and let her smell them a little.

But to my wonder... she inhaled it while licking her lips. Oh no! you aren't sweetheart. if you are going to lick, it will be my cum first... so without giving her any second to lick it... as the selfish bastard I am, I started licking both fingers imagining them as her sexy vagina while focusing my eyes on her face. I am not going to to lick that delicious pussy when she is half drugged like this. But I am sure she will beg it too in no time. However in the next instant, she went back to being that shy and innocent cutie, realizing what I am doing with her juices. With a loud groan like she can't believe she let me touch her like that... she covered her beetroot face with both hands.

"You weren't this much shy when I was pumping my fingers on your sexy pussy love..."

But to my shock, my nose hit her arousal once more in full blast. Dear lord! Is she turned on by my words again? God... she isn't making this easy for me it seems.

"Sleep love... you had enough adventure today night... may be we can continue the next session when you are sober enough..." I gave a small wink to her half sleepy, half aroused and half embarrassed face while covering her naked body with the white blanket. After covering her fully, I stood with an unknown smile on my face to go back to the party. What the fuck of that smile Zion?

Even though I didn't want to leave her here, I cannot stay inside this room without showing my face as I am representing my parents who are in abroad at the moment. But as soon as I turned away from her to march back to the party, her left hand grabbed my right one stopping me on my tracks.

"Plea..s..e d..ddon..t go... stay... (mmmm) Zio..n" that small sleepy whisper was enough for me to throw my plans out of the window. So I turned back and sat on the edge of the bed and removed my shirt, shoes along with the pair of socks. But I make sure not to remove the pants as I am not sure where we'll end up at this rate.

After that I lay on the bed near her turning my whole self towards her. God she so beautiful and I have no doubt in that as my beating is escalating each second looking at her. Just the same way we sleep on the bed every day... she scooted towards me slowly and hid her little face on the crook of my neck while curling her delicate hands on my chest.

Jesus Christ...I am going insane at this rate... what's she doing to me? It seems she has already started ruining me for any woman... How can I let her go one day if she is so lovable like this? Somehow I am happy and my monster has become possessive over this little human beauty even though we haven't touched her completely. But why? And above all I can hear her thoughts to some extent... I felt it in my bones that something has changed in between us even though I cannot understand what's happening. I think I should ask about this from my grand parents sooner or later.

She came to my life like a gentle breeze with a touch of sparkling. So this is my chance to know who she is really... I am Zion Macquiad, son of Dereck Macquaid. So I am gonna figure out this connection I feel towards her. If she isn't my mate... then who is she?

..................................................................

I am totally shocked....

I wrote the first hot encounter in my book...

That wasn't so easy pals...

So what do you think?

Please let me know what you'll think if you enjoy my work.

Thank you & have a nice day everyone!!

🔥🔥🔥💋🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
120K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
209 1 33
he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he is killingly handsome and charming, he i...
780K 31.1K 61
E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!! - - - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - - - When you're born, you are born with an engraving tattooed upon yo...