Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Do I Still Cross Your Mind?

16 1 0
By AddictingLove

Chapter Sixty Nine:

Taylor's POV

Once the last person had ducked out of the house, it was almost four o'clock. I know that Dani and Andy had a blast this afternoon. I loved witnessing their happy smiles while everyone seemed to enjoy spending time with them and just having a good time at the party. Claire did a great job organizing this and I was so proud of her. To see my family happy was enough of a birthday present than anything else. Though Claire had planned a little outing with our closest friends for tonight, in which it would go down most likely around nine or even ten. I had no clue where we were going or what we were doing but hey, it was my 23rd birthday and I knew that I'd have some damn fun either way. No matter what had happened earlier. I knew better than to question her about it; she was visibly broken hearted and Mark and her brothers could easily pick that out. Even when they tried to confront her about it, she shoved them away, sinking back into that shell of privacy.

I noticed that Mark had strayed on the porch with Claire in front of him, them both in some small talk. I watched silently from the opening, leaning on the door jam with my hands buried in my pockets. I looked onto the sidewalk seeing Nikki, Ashley and Rob piling in Ashley's Q7. Missing from the group: Kristen and Kellan. I suddenly felt suspicious on where they were. My eyes squinted in thought. Before I knew it, Claire was beside me, her arm grasping around my waist comfortingly. I sank into her embrace, circling my own arm around her, pulling her body close. I heard a low sigh rise from her as she waved to her dad. I gave him a small grin, which he returned, walking over to his car and driving off with Jordan, Shelby and Stephanie inside.

7:34pm

As I traveled up the stairs slowly, my legs dragging underneath me, I felt overwhelmed with exhaustion. It was kind of depressing cause I still had to enjoy the rest of the night with my friends.. Which I knew wouldn't be a problem. I think dealing with Claire and the twins and the 'Jack situation' had crashed right through me and of course, I'd taken it head on. Hopefully coming out of it unscathed.

I still wasn't sure if I was happy that Jack was out of the picture now.. He's a good friend to me, and obviously one to Claire, it was just hard to cope with the fact that we were all in our rightful places; no changes were allowed even if we wanted them to. I knew Jack loved Claire. I've seen it in the way he's always looked at her. Claire loved him too, more like a brother but that bond never wavered between them with all the hard times they went through. He'd come around. Someday. Hayley and Claire are still the greatest of friends so I'm sure everything between them would be normal. At some point, they would cross paths again.

Striding down the dimly lit hall, I peeked through the crack of the twins room. My eyes roamed their separate cribs, checking up on them anxiously. Both were sound asleep, tuckered out from their crazy party. I chuckled silently by the thought. I'm glad they had a good time, though. I just couldn't wrap my head around at how they were a year old so soon.. It didn't seem real. Felt like just yesterday I was holding their tiny fingers within my palms while they slept peacefully. Now, 12 months later, both Dani and Andy had grown out of the crawling stage, exploring the idea of walking- or more like waddling their way around the baby-proofed corners; speaking nonsense at anytime, mostly gibberish. More brown hair had sprouted atop Danielle's head, while black upon Andy's. Both their round eyes had deepened in color, sparkling either a dark chocolate or gray hazel. After all this time, they continued to cause awe. Not only for Claire and I, but everyone else. I slipped into the serene bedroom, presenting small goodnight kisses on each of their foreheads before exiting from the nightlight filled alcove.

Changing areas, I stepped through the doors of our bedroom, my ears picking up water pouring onto a solid surface. Wandering, I ended up in the master bathroom. I spotted Claire's silhouette through the shadowy glass door, her body curving about with her movements. I strolled up to the handle and pulled on it, the plexiglas swinging open a tad. At the sight of someone looking onto her, Claire didn't budge. Only a small shiver shook her form by the cooling air that wafted into the hot steam that surrounded her. Her head turned as she continued to wash the bubbles from her drenched hair, a smug grin upon her oval face.

"Yes?" She spoke over the spraying water.

I just smiled. "May I join you?"

Her cheeks retracted to a rosy color as her grin turned embarrassed. She glanced at the floor quickly. "Only if you scrub my back."

I winked, "I scratch your back, you scratch mine." she chuckled under her breath while I undressed, exposing my toes to the rough but gentle touch of the slippery tiles. Claire welcomed me in, sitting herself down on the little bench behind her. I watched, amused as she began shaving her legs. I then took it upon myself and starting soaping up my black locks. A few washes under the nozzle later, a stinging slap was applied to my ass.

"Ugh...can I help you?" I bit my lip, swerving around on my heels.

Claire eyed my lower half. Deeply smirking. "You have a nice-"

"Haven't you told me this enough, already?" I joked, grinning through the droplets on my eyelashes.

"Mmm, not enough I think." She stood, pressing her front to my torso while staring up and into my eyes.

"Really?" I said, curling my arms around her slick waist. The corner of her lips tugged hard, forming a giant smile.

"Yes, really." I could feel her wet fingertips traveling the plains of my backside. "You have a tight little ass, Taylor. Be proud of it." It was hard not to laugh. For the both of us.

"Oh sure, but what about you?"

Her features faded. "What about me...?" I stared, waiting for my reply to come out, but all I do was watch. With the streaming water plowing into my back, massaging my tight muscles, it caused sprinkles to fly in every which direction beyond that point. Some landing on Claire's chest, and on her eyelids, making them flutter and having her laugh often in the silence. I shook my head, forgetting what I was going to say. Her eyebrows creased for a moment, wondering of what I were to say about her body in response to my so called 'tight little ass'. But I knew that I couldn't just talk about her figure to her face. In such a way like that. I didn't feel like it was right.

Well, in my opinion...

I'd say that she is beautiful. I'd say that she is elegant with the way she carries herself with those long legs. I'd say that her body was slim, with curves here and there, giving a unique shape to her appearance that would catch many eyes. And I'd also admit that I would get lost in those creamy brown eyes every second of the day if it were the last thing I'd do before I die.

Women aren't pieces of meat that can be poked and prodded at, while parading around for pure entertainment. They're human beings and everyone has to respect that.

And I couldn't deny that I loved every aspect of Claire. Till the very tip of her nose.

While connected at the mouth, we slowly slinked our way out of the dripping surroundings, our hands roaming each others skin. I slipped my tongue beyond her lips' gates, cornering her own tongue, tangling itself around the other. Her breathing grew tainted with a heaviness that made me strive for more. I felt her fingers grasp the wet strands of my hair, tugging here and there with urgency; lust. In this moment, I had no idea where we were headed, or if we were even still in the bathroom. My toes tried to grip the now slippery tile, we were tracking in a ton of water from our bodies. I then took it upon myself, opening my eyes, I saw that Claire was doing just the same, staring right into me. Our chests touched as they heaved in and out. My heart racing from behind its bony bars. She released a smug smile, flicking her eyes down towards my midsection before coming back up to me. I rolled my eyes, fully knowing what she was staring at. I cupped her face, kissing her once more. She giggled responsively, turning away from me while swaying her curvy hips in the process. I shook my head, feeling light headed. She had grabbed a couple towels; keeping one for herself, she threw the other to me, a smirk along the ridge of her lips.

We dried, somewhat clothed ourselves, and began getting ready.

Claire's POV

8:45pm

With Taylor being downstairs, awaiting for our normal babysitter to arrive, I was finishing the final touches with my attire. Fixing the last strokes of mascara, I moved on to the mirror in my vanity. Making sure the huge side bun that was growing out of my head was secure and actually good looking. I sighed, sticking a few more bobbi pins in there just in case. I then stood, striding over to the full length mirror that was by our closets. I observed myself, standing sideways, sucking in my stomach, smoothing out my dress. I had found my moms Betsey Johnson dress within the mass of hangers on my closet rack; she had given it to me long ago, saying that it didn't fit her like it used to. It was a sparkly patterned black fabric. Sorta itchy at times but bearable. It was a camisole type, tight fitting coming down just above the knees. I loved this dress with all my heart, only because it reminded me so much of my mom. I sported a pair of gray peep toe stilettos, with a matching trench coat. Also belonging to my mother. She was definitely the woman to go to if you needed some good evening wear.

God, I miss her.

The doorbell suddenly rang loudly in my ears, causing me to barely jump two feet into the air. Taylor's voice flowed through the halls, deep but polite. As soon as Cassidy's voice was heard, I flitted around the room grabbing my purse and flipping the switches. Then, I walked slowly out of the darkness, entering the hall which overlooked the foyer below; Cassidy and Taylor standing by the door. Cass cocked her head in my direction, her crystalized brown eyes glistening as a smile formed. I returned it, twiddling my fingers in a wave before turning to say my farewells for the night to the twins.

Stepping through the cracked door, I inhaled the soothing scent of lavender as my eyes adjusted to the low night lights that hung over each of their cribs. Setting my handbag on the rocking chair, I went forward towards Andy's crib. Leaning over the edge of the gate I whispered softly to him, stroking his little head admiringly. My baby boy.. Growing up so fast. They were both growing up. I then shifted to his neighbor. Repeating my silent goodbyes, along with an air blown kiss.

I exited the nursery, happy though a bit sad that I was leaving them. I knew they were in good hands. Cassidy was a great, responsible girl; we had a massive hunt for good babysitters last fall. We'd interviewed about a hundred different people, from girls to women. I would not tolerate having a man, that we didn't fully know, take care of my children - other than my dad, Dan and my brothers - that in itself was just absurd. Although Cassidy Evans was only seventeen, she understood our demands and needs with having to take care of the kids while we were busy. She had a little sister herself, whom she took care of every moment she could. Her life was complicated and rough. She really needed this job and the money it came with. Even if it involved taking care of the Taylor Lautner's kids. Which, most people would be too fan-ish to concentrate on the real reason why they were here in the first place.

Both of us trusted Cassidy, and that's all we wanted. Besides another body that was good with children. She'd been with us for about five months. Still loving it, not freaking out, or breaking down. I knew I was happy with her and her work ethic. I'm sure Taylor felt the same.

"Ready?" I looked up to see Taylor's wide grin greeting me.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I shot a smile right back at him. "Thank you for coming out here on such short notice, Cass." I turned to her with an apologetic expression.

Her eyes lit up, "Oh, it's not a problem! I brought homework with me. So it'll be like I never left home." The corners of her mouth pulled down into a stressed smile, though it faded quickly and her dimples shown through her actual smile.

I chuckled, "Good. What subject tonight?"

"Math." She said flatly, a tiny groan blew through her lips.

Taylor rumbled from beside me, his arm slipping around my waist, having me sink a little into his deep heat. "Good luck."

"Thanks.. I'm sure I'll need it." She twirled a strand of her brown curls slowly. I noticed her body suddenly relax, a short half-smile presenting itself. "Happy birthday, by the way." She gestured her hand out towards Taylor sweetly.

"Aw, thank you," I took a glimpse up, seeing Taylor grin brightly. The action caused butterflies to emerge deep in my stomach.

"Oh and Cassidy, there's leftover meatloaf and veggies in the fridge if you're hungry. The twins are changed and asleep in their room as well." I informed her. She nodded in response, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, thanks. Hey, I won't keep you guys waiting, go on." She spoke grinning as she urged us towards the door.

"Thank you again, Cass!" I turned around to give her a hug. She squeezed back lightly before releasing, giving a wink. Cassidy was not only the twins babysitter, she'd also become a good friend to me. Since we were not far apart in age, we had a lot in common. I laughed under my breath, feeling Taylor's warm fingers twine through mine as he pulled me out the door.

"Have fun you two." There was a slight mischievousness to her voice, which had my head spin at what might happen tonight. And with that, the door shut firmly. We strolled down the stones, hand in hand, up to the black R8.

Our sexy chariot of the night.

This is our decision, to live fast and die young. We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

MGMT boomed through the grates of the speakers around our lounging bodies. Taylor's finger tapped in time upon the steering wheel as he twisted and turned down the streets. I found myself moving my lips with the words, forgetting how much I loved this band. Through the techno quirks, my ears picked up a gentle chuckle. My nose led, dragging my face over to a smiling Taylor. I rolled my eyes, knowing that he was referring to my lovely lip syncing. His broad shoulders shrugged before returning his attention back to the road.

We soon arrived in Hollywood, skimming among the crowded boulevard. My eyes scanned the sidewalks, gazing over the lights that covered the many palm tree trunks, people of all shapes trotting up and down the concrete; laughing, drinking and having fun. I hadn't realized that it was already almost ten o'clock. Thinking that, I instantly wandered back to wondering what was going on at the house. Were the twins still asleep? Had Cassidy eaten the leftovers? I hope I told her right about the meatloaf, cause Taylor might have finished it last night... Shoot. Damn him and his hungry ways. Maybe she fell asleep? But what if Danielle was up and crying? She usually did so around this time. Taylor would insist on taking care of her while I complained about him not getting enough rest but ending up falling asleep halfway through my drowsy whines. Andrew was pretty much the perfect baby. I had no trouble with him when it came to sleeping. Well yes, diaper changes would often occur but other than that, no restless wailing or anything like that. Dani just naturally had large lungs, so it was inevitable. If she didn't cry during the night, I'd think she was sick or something.

I awoke from my trance of looking out the window when my phone suddenly buzzed against my leg. I reached for it quickly, looking over the name of the sender before opening the message.

We're going to be a little late... Kellan took forever to get ready, as usual lol. Maybe 30 minutes? Don't have fun without us! See you guys there! ;)

-Nikki

I laughed a little, my fingers swiping over the keys like lighting before slipping my phone back into my handbag.

"What's so funny?"

"Kellan probably spent two hours in his closet searching for something to wear," His cheeks rose as a half-smile took over. "so it's costing them. They won't be here for maybe another half hour."

"Oh," Once again, I hadn't noticed that we had parked. Geez, what's wrong with me tonight?

"Well, what should we do till then?" I asked, observing the dark and gloomy lot. A few lampposts were planted by the entrance next to the paying booth, but that was about it. We were enclosed by painted black brick walls, some graffiti splotched here and there. I noticed an Ashton Martin Vantage next to us, an Audi S5 just across the way and another spotless car that was too far away for me to recognize. So maybe this place looked sketchy but it held some beautiful vehicles. Surprisingly, the owners of those, including my husband, believed that their precious babies wouldn't get broken into. Hmm.

"Wanna walk around?" I glanced back in Taylor's direction, a small grin was placed over the brim of his lips.

"Why not," I said, wrinkling my nose, starting to grab my purse and secure my fingers around the doors latch. Until Taylor's glimmering hazel eyes captured me. His eyebrow raised, while his body began leaning forward into me. As I continued to watch his flowing movements, I felt the sweaty heat of his slow breath upon my moist lips. My pupils widened, hormones overtaking everything, our faces collided.

So we actually spent fifteen of those thirty minutes cooped up in the leather seats, making out and causing things to get a little too steamy. Things never change. Me being pregnant or not. And what made this even weirder, we were in the same car too? There's gotta be something about this black tinted Audi that makes Taylor so horny...

After calming ourselves, we stumbled as cooly as possible out of the sleek car. I checked in the side mirror to see if my hair and make up had suffered from Taylor's wild ride. Wisps of my brownish black hair stuck out from the bun, blowing freely in the twilight breeze. I tucked them in as best as I could, unpinning and repining. While the minimal make up on my skin was good and still presentable.

A low laugh blew through the air, slithering right by my ears. I perked up, turning slowly in my heels. Feeling the gravel shift and grind underneath my weight.

"You look fine." He said confidently, crossing his lean arms. The creamy fabric of his button-up shirt stretching over his defined muscles.

Normally, most women would go crazy because their man said "fine". Well, I believed him, and didn't care really; besides the fact that he was honest and didn't go over the top with something like "absolutely gorgeous". I knew I looked okay, but not great.

"Thanks," I sighed through my teeth, clutching my purse in my hands.

"You okay?" He tilted his head.

My mouth opened, nice and wide so that flies could happily come on in. Nothing came out. Um. My mind was reeling but my voice was mentally challenged.

Figuring out that it was too late to reply, Taylor shook his head laughing his goofy sound, taking my arm and leading me out of the dimmed parking lot and into the atmosphere of shiny colorful signs, loud chatter, and the head and tail lights of the passing traffic. I relaxed slightly, taking my steps slow; heel, toe, heel, toe. My arm slipped through the loop of Taylor's, curving upward so my fingertips could grasp his strong muscle. I allowed my head to lean against his shoulder, the warmth exuding from him soothing my earlobe. The corners of my mouth pulled up into a tiny smile as I felt his grip squeeze onto me while we strolled down the concrete.

At this moment I didn't feel like a mom. I didn't feel like a wife. Finally after what felt like an eternity, I just felt like a woman. A woman in love with the man of her dreams. Nothing was there to pressure them, or hurt them. It was just them. Walking. Arm in arm, peacefully enjoying each others presence. The feeling of that innocent tickle in the pit of my stomach persisted in my favor. Having me wander back to our teenage days.

If you really think about it, this was the greatest pleasure in the world. To know that someone cared for you for who you really are and not what you pretended to be. There was someone who deeply loved you no matter the consequences or actions you may have done in the past; someone that actually cared when no one else didn't.

Taylor, out of all the people on this earth, was that guy.

"Happy birthday." I spoke softly through my smile, raising our intertwined hands from below, laying my lips gently on his skin. He responded with a returning kiss upon my forehead. Sending shivers down the cells of my body. Something that would continue to happen for the rest of my life.

After wandering the crowded sidewalks aimlessly, cruising in and out of masses of bodies, we ended up making it to the club by ten thirty, the others meeting us about five minutes later. A few women rushed up to us for pictures, autographs and hugs; other than that, everybody kept to themselves. It was slightly odd. But I'm sure the actual celebrities here appreciated the silence of the fans for at least a minute. Once our greetings were exchanged to each other - Ashley gushing over my dress as I did with her shoes, but not 'gushing' really - we all filed into the line of approval. Shoving Kellan up in front, since none of us wanted to be the first of our group. Rob and Taylor pushed him subtly, he stumbled ahead, shooting a glare as he brushed off the invisible dirt from his blazer. I nudged Nikki's elbow having her shake her head and giggle a bit. Taylor returned to my side, slipping his fingers between mine. I turned my head upwards, grinning and squeezing our connected hands.

The night drew on. Drinks and alcohol had been shared, ears were probably shattered by the booming music, feet hurt like hell - mostly the girls'. We partied like there was no tomorrow. Having the time of our lives right in the midst of a swaying crowd on the dance floor. Taylor had a great time, I'm sure. He had a smirk upon his face the entire night..

And they say darkness falls I miss you more; two missed calls can't take no more; this what Brooklyn's been waiting for - all my life I stood patient for.

"Ahh! I love this song!" I heard somebody squeal. I looked over, seeing that it was Ashley. She was dragging Jackson by the hand onto the floor, Jackson's expression priceless. I snickered to myself, flipping back over to Taylor.

We were sat in one of the little booth lounges that were among the back part of the building. Rob tracked this private one down when we first got here, and we've occupied it ever since.

"Are you having fun?" I wondered aloud towards Taylor. His eyes shifted from the mass of bodies, landing on me. An easy smile grew over his lips as he scooted closer to my body, the heat growing immensely between us. I smiled, watching him.

"Yeah! This is amazing, thank you." He whispered the last part deep within my ear. I shivered, apart from the warmth coming from him. My eyes flickered down to his lap, where his hand slowly slinked its way to the hem on my dress. Sliding underneath just a tad, his fingers gripped my skin, causing me to jump; goosebumps rose all over. Another hand cupped my chin suddenly, bringing me back up to his seductive expression.

But the town turned blue that's the first I laid my eyes on you, now it's us in this humdrum town, I'm gonna keep my eyes on you, you.

I immediately melted into the leather covered cushion, hearing the lyrics echo through my mind while also feeling myself leaning into him. Our lips were magnetically connected, though not even touching yet. I was crying inside my head as the suspense of this continued. His sweet breath began to linger over my parted lips, tying my stomach in complicated knots.

"TAYLOR!" We jolted apart by the sudden yell that belonged to Kellan. I laughed gently at the sight of this huge guy with his hands on his hips with a giant grin over his mouth. Then, he stepped aside, revealing Rob carrying a small white plate which held a ramekin filled with crème brûlée and a tiny blue candle poking out in the center. The flame burned the wicker slowly, flickering in the breeze of Rob's movements. I looked over at Taylor who was smiling ear to ear, as Rob set down the plate in front of him. His hand curved around my waist, bringing me closer than before. He then bent over, hovering above the orange fire, pursing his lips like he was about to blow.

"Wait! We have to sing first!" Kristen whined, winking at Taylor who was now groaning with embarrassment. He psychically sunk back into the booth while covering his face with a palm.

I kissed his cheek, only to boost his happiness. Just then, they erupted. As loud as the beating music. I eventually joined in, though keeping my voice a little lower for Taylor's ears.

"Happy birthday to YOU! Happy birthday to YOU! Happy birthday dear Taylor, happy birthday to YOU!"

Taylor laughed whole heartily at their effort at being beautiful singers, before pausing over the fiery flame - making his wish - and then, whoosh, it was extinguished.

Everyone cheered happily before scooting around the booth and passing out spoons to devour the delicious dessert.

I grazed my lips over his ear, "What'd you wish for?"

A low chuckle was barely heard, "Nothing really."

My eyebrow arched as I sat back, still keeping my body in close contact with his.

I watched his head turn towards me, a genuine warmth excluding from his eyes. "You've been my wish since the very beginning."

My face fell red and he definitely noticed. A sly but sweet smile raised upon his cheeks and he placed a soft kiss over my lips. It was quick but still pursuing through with the passion that we had. I caught Kristen watching us from across the table. I shot her a gentle grin and she returned with a wink.

Beyond all the laughter and battles over the creamy dessert, surely enough the white dish was spotless.

After all the maddening fun, I had insisted on driving, only to give Taylor a rest from his wild night. In advance, I wanted to call Cassidy to let her know that we were on our way. Although, it was almost two in the morning and I quickly doubted that she would pick up. As the ringing came to a halt, her voice flowed into the speakers and I left her a short message after the beep. Slipping my phone into my coats pocket, I turned seeing the gang stumbling down the sidewalk, laughter and bright woozy smiles all around. Kellan had his huge arm around Taylor's shoulder, while the other was circled around Ashley's waist. Kristen and Rob were trailing, holding hands and whispering into one another's ears. Which left Nikki and Jackson, whom were not far behind the trio ahead, talking casually. My eyes caught Taylor's tired but sparkly ones, a sly toothy grin rising to the surface. I masked a yawn and walked up to them with a steady pace.

Suddenly by his side, Taylor slid from under Kellan, swooping his hands around my waist. Kellan's eyes widened as did mine. I winked over in his direction before paying all my attention to the birthday boy.

We had formed a little group outside of what looked like a closing diner. The vintage lights were still bright but the vinyl red chairs were turned over upon the table tops.

As Taylor held me within his strong grasp, I stared into his lustful eyes, desperately wondering what his exact thoughts were as of now. Our foreheads bumped together, nuzzling softly making our noses graze tauntingly. I smirked, drawing my hands up around his neck. He then kissed me with the same passion as earlier in the car but somewhere deep in it, I felt the want. The hunger. I moaned through it, satisfying my need towards him when I heard a barely audible choking noise.

I removed myself from the richness of Taylor's lips, his teeth scraping against my lower lip. Immediately looking over Taylor's broad shoulder, there was Rob with his finger halfway in his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh. Taylor was puzzled, obviously facing the opposite way. He surprised me by picking me up. Latching his hands around my hips securely, he easily swirled our stance around; the breeze drafting up my legs as well as having my feet dangling above the cement for five seconds before being set back down. My ankles wobbled slightly once all my weight was planted back onto the four inch heels. Flustered, I noticed that I was sideways.

"Your affection in public is too graphic for our eyes." Rob commented.

Taylor's chest vibrated against me, "Like there are any people out. I can do whatever the fuck I want." He retorted, constricting me further.

I cleared my throat disapprovingly. He glanced and I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, we- we can do whatever the fuck we want." He mumbled.

I stood smiling, messing with the tuft of his black hair.

"Hey, hey, hey...easy." He buckled from beneath my hand, laughing gently. I shook my head, curving one of my hands around his lower back.

A massive yawn was heard, it of which belonged to Jackson. After that, it was like dominos from there.

"Geez, I thought yawning wasn't that contagious." Kristen mumbled after her recent yawn.

"Didn't the Mythbusters confirm that already?" Kellan questioned. I laughed at that, knowing fully what he meant.

"Well, I'm gonna head home," said Jackson, coming up to me and pulling my body in for a hug.

"Yeah, we should too." I muttered into his jacket, giving him a quick squeeze. He then went over to Taylor and did the same.

"Can you give me a ride?" Nikki chirped. "I came with these two," she jabbed her thumb towards Ashley and Kellan, "and I don't think I'll be getting home till the morning."

Everybody snickered while Ashley's cheeks flamed sweetly, and Kellan, well he was just plain embarrassed. In the sweet little kid kinda way.

Jackson released a one note laugh before nodding. "Of course. C'mon," He strode over, weaving his arm through hers like the gentleman he was. They then walked off into the night to wherever he was parked.

Rob and Kristen departed shortly after. Kristen leaving with her heels in one hand and the other within her British boyfriends.

We started walking again, I guess the other two were heading to the same lot. I overheard some of the sweet nothings that were being said between Ashley and Kellan next to us, having me smile at their adorable relationship.

Taylor's hand was supporting most of my weight as we strolled, as my feet were beginning to feel numb. Though this could never compare to wearing pointe shoes for four three hour shows on the course of a weekend.

The wind was picking up, seeping over my collar and down my dress, sending chilly tingles down my spine. I hugged my body closer to Taylor's, wanting some of his exuberant warmth.

Eventually making it there safely, we said our goodbyes and parted ways. Taylor slipped into the passenger seat while I took my place behind the wheel. I let out a large sigh at the fact that I was actually sitting down after about an hour. I leaned back tiredly against the seat, breathing slowly and feeling my toes turn to stone. In that instant, I had stripped the stilettos off and had tossed them aside.

Igniting the engine, it roared to life under me, shaking my senses awake. I took a glimpse at Taylor, who was fading fast by the looks of it. I then reached over his lap to the glove compartment, searching for my mix cd. His fingers suddenly grazed my forearm, tracing slowly up and down. A sheepish grin rose over my lips, though I kept roaming my hand throughout the box. Finally feeling my fingertips grasp around a slippery disc, I curled back out, only to be brought straight into Taylor's chest. His eyes pierced into mine seductively. I gulped, which made him present his famous crooked smile.

"Let's make a baby.." His deep voice massaged my eardrums.

I tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably. "Are you drunk?"

He burst into a fit of goofy laughter, clutching his ribs. I bit my lip, trying not to join in, otherwise we'd never get home.

"No," He said afterwards.

"Then how come?"

He shrugged, "Maybe I just want some nice hot-"

"Alright, alright, settle down there tiger." I chortled, patting his thigh.

He managed to laugh along with me, laying a hand atop the one I had just placed rather close to his nutsos.

I snorted, noticing the look on his face and laid my lips on his cheek, "Maybe in a few more years, we'll see." He groaned, rolling his beautiful hazel eyes before settling back into the leather. I shot him one last look as I fed the player my cd.

Polish Girl by Neon Indian filled the space, the techno beats bouncing all around and through the speakers. I tapped my finger along the wheel, glancing over my shoulder, I switched into reverse and began to back out slowly. The bass kicked in out of no where, and I realized that Taylor had turned the dial to make it more pronounced. He gave me one of his heart stopping smiles when I caught his eye, causing my heart rate to go overboard.

I then took a good grip on the wheel, swiveling out of the lot with ease and streaming down the street with the lights blurring behind us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12.6K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
13.5M 119K 109
** May Contain Mature Content ** Everything changes when the old saying of two best friends falling in love doesn't cease to exist in Justin and Ja...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...