The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

70. Choco Milk

1.9K 106 57
By mangoezhoez

"Wow."

You hummed, sitting between Sasaki and Kaneko as you looked at Aoba Johsai walk off court after having won their match in straight sets.

"Mediocre numbers."

You puffed out a laugh, looking at Sasaki with wide eyes as she shrugged.

"They won twenty five to fifteen and twenty five to thirteen... that's one of the weakest teams in the prefecture, at most they should've gotten ten." She hummed, taking a bite of her banana as you snickered with Kaneko.

"Not like it matters to us anyway, our spot for the third match is already secured." You hummed, glancing down at the picture of the matches you had on your phone. The next team you were up against being one which had been paired with one of the weakest teams in the prefecture. Winning it in straight sets. Shirato girls' high, it's name freakishly similar to yours.

You stood up, grabbing your banana peel as you flicked Sasaki's forehead.

"Don't badmouth others so loudly, they'll get offended." You hummed, digging into your backpack to take out your wallet before looking between Sasaki and Kaneko. "I'm going to the vending machines, want anything?"

They nodded, telling you their orders before you set out in search for a vending machine, throwing your peel away while you were at it.

You walked through the relatively crowded halls with your hands in your pockets, deciding to take the more deserted way to the vending machines after getting fed up with the whispers and lingering gazes of other players.

You pushed open the door leading to the secluded hallway with the vending machines, the ones with the best drinks given that no one ever walked through there. You pranced in, turning the corner before stilling at the sound of someone sobbing.

You walked forth, convincing yourself that it wasn't any of your business until you saw the owner of the sobs. Such owner crouched in the middle of the hallway, blocking your access to the vending machines.

You sighed, trying to decide whether to turn around and leave or just walk around, but luckily she chose for you.

She looked up, her breath hitching as she looked at you suffering in silence. A pout on your lips and your brows scrunched as you forcefully scratched your head, looking at the ceiling as you thought over your options.

She rapidly stood up, making you jump as you fully looked at her, recognizing her uniform but getting interrupted by her voice before you could pinpoint it.

"Sorry." She said, standing straight as she looked at you with red puffy eyes, trails of tears staining her cheeks.

You hummed, sticking your hands in your pockets as you gave her a small nod, walking around her and keeping a safe distance as you walked to the vending machines.

You didn't pay much attention to her as she wiped away the remains of her tears, sniffling her snot as you got your drinks one by one. Cursing the machine for being so slow and rejoicing once all the drinks had finished falling.

You glanced at the girl, noting that she was still there as you stuck Sasaki's and Kaneko's drinks into your pockets.

You stuck the straw into your juice, taking out the handkerchief you had in your pocket as you hummed.

You walked back down the hall, stopping in front of the stairs on which the girl was recomposing herself as you looked down at her.

She glanced up at you, blinking a couple times as she took in your stance.

You were nonchalantly sipping on your juice box with one hand, offering her a chocolate milk and handkerchief with the other as you waited for her to grab them.

She eventually did, murmuring a small 'thank you' as you simply nodded, turning around in one swift motion and walking out the hallway.

Your footsteps and sips of juice merging with the chatter from outside as you disappeared, leaving only a chocolate milk box and handkerchief with a small embroidered pikachu behind.

"Catch." You hummed, throwing the drink at Sasaki as she glanced up from her phone, catching it with one hand before glaring up at you as you approached them.

You snickered in delight, passing Kaneko her drink as she gave you a small thank you, ignoring your bickering as she continued watching the game.

You didn't get much time to settle in before Okada sent a message to the club group chat, Sasaki and you simultaneously letting out a groan as you stood up, throwing your bags on as Kaneko giggled.

"Where are they again?" You asked, yawning as you followed Sasaki out the stands.

"Second hallway, in the crevice with the water fountains."

You hummed, blinking away the tears from your yawn as you walked out to the lobby, suddenly feeling an intense gaze locked on your side as you stared at the source.

You stared at the girl who you had seen crying a couple minutes ago, her tracksuit on as she looked at you intently, clutching the milk box and seemingly washed handkerchief in her hands.

You recognized her tracksuit then, her teammates around her in their uniforms only confirming the fact that they went to Karasuno.

She looked at you seriously, expecting you to at least offer her a smile, but none came.

You simply blinked at her a couple times, looking away when Kaneko geared you down the right hallway.

"That... brat." Michimiya blushed, fisting her hands by her side as she looked at you disappear down the hallway, smiling brightly at Kaneko and Sasaki after whatever it was that they had told you. Both of them having glanced back at the Karasuno girls and raising a brow in curiosity.

"Are you sure it was her?" Aihara asked, nudging Michimiya as she nodded.

"Yes it's her! I'm telling you she was the one who gave me this handkerchief and milk box." She hummed, showing her the objects in her hands as Aihara sighed.

"Well the material of the handkerchief does seem to be pretty expensive..." Aihara murmured, shaking her head as she readjusted her thoughts.

"No, I doubt it was her." She hummed, looking back up at Michimiya as she slightly scrunched her brows. "Those types of girls are different from us, they wouldn't bat an eye at someone in need." She hummed, glancing back at the hallway where you had disappeared to.

"Especially not her..."

"Mori-senpai~" You cooed, smiling up at her as you bat your eyelashes, using the best of your practiced puppy eyes as Mori scrunched her face at you.

"No." She said, placing her entire hand on your face and lightly pushing you back.

You stumbled back a couple steps, huffing as you blew your hair up and away your face. You lift a leg up, twirling in one swift motion as you clap your hands together in front of you, looking at the first years as you imitated a flight attendant's smile.

"I am afraid to inform you that señorita Yoshiko-san is unwilling to let her kouhais eat sugar before a game. My condolences." You hummed, slightly bowing before jumping forward as you felt an ominous aura behind you, successfully dodging Mori's slap as you stood next to to first years.

"Do not fear my dearest kouhais, Oikawa-senpai will buy you sweets once this game finishes! Sweets to celebrate our sweet victory." You hummed, smiling at them as you dropped your façade, the first years nodding as you laughed a fake laugh, exaggerating it as you set your hands on your hips.

"I heard you're buying us sweets after the game?" Okada hummed, suddenly popping up as she slung her arm around your shoulders, pulling you in with a wide grin as you scowled at her.

"I said kouhais, I'm your kouhai Rai-san." You hummed, turning away as you began following Kojima when he started moving, the team following behind.

"Now now, don't be a crook in the neck Y/N-chan." She snickered, letting you go as you approached the end of the hallway. "We haven't won just yet, so don't go getting cocky." She grinned, patting your head as she stuck her hands in her pockets. Mori caught up to her as you moved back to stand with Sasaki and Kaneko, the team stepping out the privacy of the hallway as the whispering and lingering gazes began.

You glanced up, blinking at the same Karasuno girl from before, looking back up front when the gym doors opened, the chatter of the inside resonating through the lobby as you all stepped in.

-

You bounced the ball a couple times, breathing in as you glanced at the scoreboard.

Shiratorizawa vs Shirato
23-5

You caught the ball, spinning it in your hands as the ref blew her whistle.

You breathed in, lifting it up as you looked across court, locking eyes with their libero in the middle of the back row.

You threw it up, following after it as you planted your feet, jumping up as you spiked the ball at a regular strength.

It ricocheted across the court, bouncing off their libero's arms and behind her, none of her teammates managing to reach it in time as the whistle blew.

You hummed, crouching down to pick up the ball they had rolled over to you as you stepped back behind the end line.

You sighed, lifting it once more as you repeated the same process, sending it back to their libero.

Only that this time, she returned it, though unsteady since it went flying back over to Shiratorizawa's side of the court.

Oguri called it hers, bumping it up as Kaneko hummed.

"Mori-san!" She said, delivering the ball to Mori in a split second, the one blocker who had reacted fast enough missing the ball, all of them glancing back where the ball had bounced from, sighing in defeat as the whistle blew.

"Nice." You hummed, high-fiving Kaneko as you walked out the court, switching benches as Matsuno waited for you all with water and towels.

"See." Aihara hummed, glancing down at you, lifting your jersey to scratch your tummy, slightly flashing your defined lower stomach as you sipped on your water bottle with your free hand. "I told you they're on a different level than us."

"Oi, you know Oikawa?" Sudou asked, both Michimiya and Aihara raising a brow at her.

"That second year ace, she's Oikawa Y/N." She hummed, sticking her hands in her jacket pockets as she leaned back into her seat.

"She's always featured on volleyball monthly, apparently she got invited to the All-Japan youth camp last year too." She hummed, Michimiya and Aihara turning to glance at you as you walked back onto court.

You had switched to your summer uniforms, so your jerseys were short sleeved, in contrast to the long sleeves you normally wore.

The short sleeves showed off your defined arms, the jersey itself sticking to your body from sweat as one could make out the outline of the beginning of a six pack on your stomach.

Your legs were also well defined, mostly noticeable whenever you crouched to receive, the already pretty tight shorts stretching with your moves as they left little to the imagination.

Over all, you were the epitome of a rising professional volleyball player.

Not only that, but your image, and the one of you portrayed on volleyball monthly was close to perfect.

Athletic, pretty, spectacular proportions, tall, and rich—judging by the fact that you assisted Shiratorizawa (although many were on scholarships to attend the school)—and volleyball monthly loved to let everyone know that.

"See." Aihara hummed, sighing as she saw you land from a spike, shooting a perfect cross and earning a point. "I doubt someone of her standing would even bat an eye at us. She didn't last year when we played against her, do you think she would now?"

-

You sighed, stretching your arms upwards as the final whistle blew, officially ending the game.

You all hummed, doing the usual routine before being let go. Kojima letting you all go home and rest for the third match and quarterfinals the coming day.

"If you're going back to Shiratorizawa, hop on the bus. If not, I expect you all to be at campus tomorrow as soon as the sun rises, no later than that."

You scowled, sticking your tongue out at Kojima in mock disgust as he deadpanned at you.

"Get a proper goodnight's rest."

You all hummed, diapering soon after.

Kaneko went back to the bus, Sasaki leaving first to go see her family as you made a quick stop to the bathroom before leaving.

By the time you exited, everyone was gone, apart from Mori and Okada who had stayed back to observe Niiyama and other worthwhile opponents.

You yawned yet again, cursing yourself as you seriously reflected on the fact that you needed better rest for tomorrow's matches. You walked out the gymnasium, trying to walk past the parking lot before a voice called out to you.

You glanced back, tilting your head as a girl and boy, seemingly a couple, came up to you.

They stood in front of you, the girl shoving a box of cookies in front of you as the boy shoved two sodas at you.

You blinked at them, moving a hand up as you pointed at the snacks before slowly pointing at yourself, your blank face falling into pure shock when they nodded.

You smiled brightly, "Thank you! You two are the sweetest."

They both blushed, nodding before bowing and excusing themselves, giddily walking back into the gymnasium as you put the sodas in your bag, eating the cookies as you walked out with a bright smile on your face.

Unbeknown to the flabbergasted look you were receiving from a certain Karasuno captain.

You checked the time, deciding to stop by the gymnasium to check if your brother or friends were still there, trying to see if you can catch them before they head back to their respective schools for extra practice.

You walked in, eating the last of the cookies before throwing out the box they came in.

You pulled out one of the sodas, opening it as you glanced around, trying to find the entrance to the stands as you walked through the groups of boys and spectators.

You walked around for a bit, confusing yourself further when you forgot what hallway you had gone down and which you hadn't.

"It shouldn't be this hard to find some stairs..." You mumbled to yourself, taking a drink of your soda as you stood in the middle of the lobby, suddenly feeling self conscious at the amount of gazes you were receiving.

Due to the hot day, you had only worn your tracksuit jacket over your jersey, not bothering to wear your tracksuit pants. Yet the sudden thought to put them on became very appealing.

You turned around, catching sight of the wretched staircase you had been looking for.

You hurriedly speed walked over to it, stopping in your tracks when a relatively old looking man stood in front of the stairs, stopping you from walking on.

You moved to the side, the man moving in front of you as you raised a brow. You stepped to the side again, the man moving in front of you again with a wicked smile.

You scoffed, glancing down at your soda before you glared up at him.

"Move it old man."

He scoffed, reaching out and pulling you in against his chest as he grinned, moving his hand down so it was resting over your bottom. "That's no way to talk to your elders."

You heard someone call out to him in the back, letting you use his distraction to your advantage as you pushed him back, kneeing him in the crotch as you clutched onto your soda bottle.

You punched the man in the face, watching him fall back as you scoffed, the man glaring up at you as the soda threatened to burst in your grip.

"You-"

"Stand up and leave, unless you want me to report you for assault." You glared at him, the man stilling at the mention of 'report' as he stood up and left, all while glaring and murmuring insults at you under his breath, holding in the pain from the previous knee to his manhood.

You hummed, looking up at the owner of the voice who had called out to him and recognizing yet again his green and white uniform.

The boy's face being one you couldn't forget so easily after spilling the drink on him. He looked at you with wide eyes and an open mouth, his teammates and other passing boys looking at you in the same way.

The boy closed his mouth, opening it again before closing it again, about to say something before someone called your name.

You turned around, instantly being pummeled by questions as Ushijima, Tendou and Shirabu stood around you.

Shirabu held your hand, looking at it in different directions as Tendou asked you a string of questions. Ushijima looking at you with concern as he broke his usual stoic expression.

"Did you punch him for a good reason, Y/N-chan?"

You nodded.

"You're bleeding, what did he even do for you to punch him?"

"He touched my ass."

The three boys stilled, their expressions darkening as Ushijima spoke up first.

"Where did he walk to?"

"It's fine Waka-san... I'm sure he wouldn't try it again after getting punched." You hummed, Ushijima scrunching his brows as Shirabu and Tendou started looking around for the signs leading to the nursery room.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

You lightly shook your head, turning to look back up at Shirabu when he waved you down the hallway the man had gone.

"It's okay Wakatoshi... I just hope Nii-chan doesn't find out... at least not right now." You nodded, glancing at the boy from before as you walked past him and his team, offering him a small smile before looking forward when Ushijima put a hand on your shoulder. Doing so to stop you from knocking into another group of people as you stared elsewhere.

"Oikawa?"

You nodded. "Yea, he already got in trouble for punching the kid from Shiratorizawa."

Ushijima hummed, not asking any further when Tendou opened the door for you all to walk in, Shirabu already explaining your injury to the nurse.

-

"Bunny?"

Tooru asked, stopping in his tracks as he chose to ignore the entirety of the Shiratorizawa team around you, the Aoba Johsai team behind him given that they had just walked out the stands together.

"What're you doing here?" He asked, glancing over your bandaged hand and scrunching brows, stepping up as you stopped your explanation. He held your hand up to his face, moving it in motions like Shirabu had as he tried to see what was under the bandages, catching the faint trace of dried blood on it as he put your hand down. Matsukawa quickly grabbed it as he inspected it as well, Hanamaki and Iwaizumi at his sides.

"What happened?"

"I... uh..." You said, looking away when all four boys looked up at you, more eyes locked on you when the surrounding players and spectators stopped to see what was happening between the two powerhouse teams.

"She punched a man." Shirabu sighed, the Seijoh boys tilting their heads in confusion.

"What? Why?" Tooru asked, looking back at you as let out an awkward laugh.

"Well you see..."

"He touched her inappropriately."

"Will ya shattap Kenjirou?" You glared at him, wincing when Tooru flicked your forehead, making you look back at him as he pouted, both of his brows raised as the other boys' faces soured.

"And you let him off with a punch?" Tooru asked.

"What did this man look like?" Matsukawa asked quickly afterwards.

You sighed, blocking out their questions as you glanced up at Ushijima, suddenly understanding why you didn't want your brother to know so soon.

They continued to ask questions, only stopping when their coaches came out of the bathrooms and yelled at them to hurry up onto the bus.

"This conversation isn't over Bunny." Tooru called out, waiting for your response before turning to catch up with his teammates.

"Yes... Nii-chan." You sighed, watching him leave with the Shiratorizawa boys until he had fully exited your view.

"Are you sure that was Oikawa?" Yamagata asked, raising a brow as you looked at him in question. "He's never that soft when we're on court."

"Well that's obvious." Ushijima nodded, all of you turning to look at him. "Y/N-chan's his sister."

He looked at you, softly patting your head before turning to look at the others again.

"If we were worried, her brother would be double as more."

"He's also off court right now, even if he doesn't like us much he was more preoccupied with his sister's injury." Tendou hummed, ruffling your hair as you glared at him for messing it up, Tendou lightly snickering in return.

They all nodded along to their words, walking out to their bus as they split up, those going to their houses walking to the nearest bus stop or taxi or getting on the bus back to Shiratorizawa.

-

"Tooru-nii." You knocked on his door, waiting a couple seconds for a response, knocking again when none came.

"Nii~chan." You waited a bit again, silence greeting you instead.

You clicked your tongue, stepping back as you prepared your throat. "TOORU!" You yelled, the only response you got being your parents telling you to shut up from the living room and kitchen.

You sighed, swinging the door open to Tooru's bedroom, another sigh leaving your lips as you saw him sitting in front of his computer.

The lights of the computer screen lit up his crouched figure as his headphones canceled out any outside noise.

You groaned, leaving the door open as you walked behind him, slapping his back as his head shot forward, quickly shooting back as he glared up at you.

"What?!" He asked, pausing the video and taking off his headphones.

"Mamma said to come eat."

He sighed, unpausing the game as he put his headphones back on. "In a minute."

You hummed, taking a closer look at his screen as you instantly recognized the setter jumping in the middle.

"Why're you watching their match?"

Tooru took off the headphone closest to you, making you repeat yourself as he hummed, pausing the game as he shifted to the side.

"I'm just studying them."

You hummed, sitting down next to him as he turned off the head phones, unpausing the game as you both watched the game together.

You finished the last of the first set, sitting back as you stretched your arms back.

"That small fry yells a lot." You said, resting your chin on your hand as the tape cut to the next set.

"Yea... he does." Tooru hummed, shifting position as the initial whistle blew.

You watched for a bit, surprised at both the improvement Karasuno had shown—especially when compared to their practice match against Seijoh—and how unbelievably cool Kageyama looked in his small close ups.

You continued watching, sighing as you laid back on the ground, looking up at the ceiling as you rested your head on your hands.

"Nii-chan."

He hummed.

"Did you notice how when that small-fry yells 'bring it', it's just a normal attack?"

Tooru hummed, shifting back so he rested his weight on his hands, grinning at you as he continued. "And how when he yells 'give it here' it's one of those freak ones?"

You nodded, Tooru letting out a small chuckle as he looked back at the screen.

"Bunny."

You hummed, sitting up so that you were at eye level to him again.

"I just love the way our brains work, wouldn't you say so, my dearest sister?"

He looked at you, grinning maliciously as your face fell into a scowl.

Not being able to answer before your mother stormed into the room, raising her slipper as she glared at the two of you.

"When are you two thinking of getting your asses to the dining table?"

I am sorry to inform you all that I will be changing my update schedule 🥲
Instead of every two days or every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday I'll only be posting every three days so on Wednesday and Sunday. (Since I skip Saturdays)
This is because I've procrastinating on all my summer work with writing and school's right around the corner... so I gotta start my homework maaan
Anyways, thanks for reading G's 😩💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.5K 44
Trying to get over her long-time unrequited love, Amari confesses to Sakusa with the expectations of being rejected. That is, until he agrees. #1 - s...
546K 20.8K 42
You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripped away his father from him, they all de...
146K 3.8K 33
y/n, a new ex-wire in True Cross Academy, meets every possible personality there. But can't get whats different about Rin and his younger brother, Yu...
66.5K 1.1K 173
Author: lingering Release time: 2019-02-28 Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/25/25000/ Suffering from a terminal illness and experiencing the end of...