AWAKEN

By ICrzy01

"I'm apart of him and that's what scares me the most." Amara Solo, second born to General Leia Organa and Han... More

AWAKEN
ACT ONE: SPARKS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
ACT TWO: FLAME
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
ACT THREE: BURN
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
ACT FOUR: DUST
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
ACT FOUR: REBIRTH
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
ACT FIVE: ORDER
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

75

238 7 0
By ICrzy01

POE HAD refused to go to sleep, even when he was forced out of the command center. The man was beyond worried about his love.

He knows soon, soon Amara and Ben will be face to face with Ronon. Soon the love of his life will be battling with his mad man and he is here. He is on Ajan Kloss.

He is helpless.

Poe was dragged out of the command center by Zorii. She had been the one to haul him out when Kaydel and Rose's attempts proved to fail.

Poe hadn't returned to his empty quarters. The quarters he and Amara share. It felt wrong to rest now, now that she was possibly in danger.

Poe instead just wandered the base.

He saw Orson resting in the tent with the other kids, he had to check on him for Amara. Poe knew Amara would want Orson to be taken care of, and he promised to do that. To do that for his son.

Is Orson his son now?

Poe wasn't sure.

Poe wandered around the base until he discovered Rey.

Rey was sitting outside by the Falcon. She was staring up at the clear night sky. Poe looks at her and then a thought occurred to him.

The thoughts and feelings he was experiencing about Amara are the same feelings and thoughts Rey must be feeling about Ben.

Rey's gaze lowers to him, "Can't sleep, General?" She asks.

Poe shakes his head as he ran a hand through his mess of a hair, "No. And I see the same for you."

Rey nods.

Poe watched as the brunette scoot over on the log she was sitting on for Poe to join her. Poe slowly walks over and then practically collapsed on the log.

"So who managed to get you away from the command center?" Rey asks looking back at the stars.

"Zorii," Poe says looking up at the stars.

Rey grins, "Figured." She says, "I bet it didn't take her that long."

Poe also grins, "No. She wasted no time."

The two share a small laugh together, before they began silent.

"I know I'm no Jedi or Force sensitive, but- but I know you're worried about them." Poe says, "Worried about Amara and Ben."

Rey nods.

Poe glanced at her. Rey was still looking up at the stars.

"I've faced Palpatine, as did Ben and Amara." Rey says in a somber tone, "It was touch and go for a while. I- I died, Poe. If it wasn't for Ben or Amara, I- I wouldn't be here."

Poe puts his arm around her in a protective hold. He pulls her against him and kisses the top of her head as a way of comforting her.

"I've seen Ronon. I've seen how dangerous he really is, and- and." Rey trails off.

Poe hugs the young Jedi, "I know. I'm scared for them too."

Rey pulls back from him, "So you admit to worry about Ben, then?" She asks.

Poe looks from her to the stars, "Once upon a time, Ben and I were friends. I always cared about him, maybe even when he became Kylo Ren." Poe sighs, "It just stings in the aftermath of all that still. It's- It's hard to move forward but, I'm trying."

Rey looks at him and nods.

Poe sighs, "I really wish I could be there," He says, "I feel so helpless not being there."

Rey held onto Poe's hand, "We're exactly where we need to be, Poe." She says, "I believe in Ben and Amara."

Poe glanced to Rey, "Me too."

{A NEW ORDER}

THE CRAFT landed on Vrogas Vas.

The ramp opened out and the two siblings step out. The planet was how Amara recalled from her vision. This is where it took place.

Amara followed behind Ben as they walked down the ramp and onto the sand.

"Keep your guard up," Ben says.

Amara eyes him, "You don't have to tell me that." She says.

The two halt when they have taken a few steps on the sand. They look around, clearly Ronon was not going to greet them the second they arrived.

Amara's gaze moved towards the right, in the distance she sees what appears to be structures. It was familiar, it was from her vision.

"I sense him," Ben says reaching for his saber, "He's close."

Amara nods, "He's at the ruins." She says, "Waiting."

Ben glanced at her and then in the direction of the ruins. They were close but a bit of a walk. Ben looks at the ruins in the distance and then to his sister.

She had grabbed her handles of her two sabers, holding them in each hand.

"Ready?" Ben asks.

Amara glanced at him and nods, "Born ready."

{A NEW HOPE}

THEY ARRIVED to the ruins and sure, they could sense Ronon but he had yet to make his appearance to them.

It however, didn't stop them from keeping their guard up.

Amara was the one to stop Ben, when she looked at the structures of the fallen remains of a Jedi ruins, and then glanced to her brother.

Ben looks at Amara.

Before anyone could say a thing, they hear the sound of a slow clap.

"Well, well, well." It was Ronon.

Ronon stepped out from behind a partially standing pillar. He leans his left side against the pillar as he fully stands in front of the Solo siblings, grinning.

"It's good to see you," He says and then glanced at Amara, "In person this time."

Amara and Ben hold their saber handles tight as they fully face Ronon.

"Now," Ronon turns to Ben, "Should I be bowing? Calling you Supreme Ruler? Kylo Ren? Or is it Ben again? With all these new names it's hard to keep up."

Ben glares when Ronon grins at him.

"What?" Ronon kept the grin, "Don't you want to catch up? It's been quite a while since you killed Alister."

Ben looks at him, "And look what happened to you. You've fallen from the pathway of the Jedi and became the very thing you sought to never become."

Ronon cackles at that, "That's rich! That's damn rich coming for you!" Ronon screams, "You! The man we all looked up to! The man who was a prodigy and look what you've done!"

"It doesn't excuse what you've done, Ronon." Amara says calmly, "You've killed innocent people. That isn't the way of the Jedi."

"And you know the pathway of the Jedi?" Ronon asks turning to her, "Your god damn grandfather was the reason the Jedi were almost wiped out!"

Amara's eyes narrowed.

"But we aren't here for dear old grand-papa now, are we?" Ronon asks, "We are here because of you."

After Ronon said that, he pushed himself off the pillar and grabbed his lightsaber. He ignited his red saber in front of the Solo siblings.

The second Ronon ignited his saber, Ben and Amara were seconds behind him. Ben ignited his blue one in his right hand and Amara ignited both of her green sabers.

"I'm here to avenge Alister." Ronon says.

Amara shakes her head, "Revenge will not satisfy you." She says, "You'll long for more."

Ronon shrugs, "Maybe, but as long as the Solo's are gone, why worry about the future." He says.

A second was not wasted, Ronon charged forward towards Amara, however, Ben beat Ronon. Ben used his blade to block Ronon's red saber.

Ronon and Ben were pushing against their blades, hard.

"Ooh!" Ronon says grinning, "You've gotten stronger."

Ronon's eyes peak over Ben's shoulder to notice Amara running over, Ronon jumps back, this causing Ben to loose his balance for a split second.

However, as Ben leaned forward, Amara hopped over her brother's back and landed in front of Ronon using one blade to block him while the other one attempting to hit him, but he used his blade to block her and then his hand to hold it back with the Force.

Ben comes running over.

Ronon uses his strength to Force shove Amara back.

She is thrown into the sand, dropping her sabers.

Ben and Ronon clash their blades against each other. The red and the blue it felt poetic, familiar in some sorts to Ben, back to when he was the one wielding the red.

Ben shoves Ronon back.

Ronon stumbles back and tilts his head at Ben.

"What? Regretting all that blood on your hand, Kylo?" Ronon asks grinning, "Regretting all those people who you slaughtered like cattle!"

Ben grits his teeth.

{A NEW ORDER}

AMARA ROSE to her feet and then grabbed her sabers. She placed one on her belt and re-ignited the other one.

She sees her brother and Ronon a little ahead, so she sprints after them. She jumps on the fallen pillar that is on the sand, and then flips in the air to land behind Ronon with her ignited saber.

Ronon somehow managed to use his one blade to block both her and Ben's blow.

"I'm impressed," Ronon says, "Most people I fight are dead at this point."

"Well we aren't just some people," Amara says.

Ronon kept his grin, "No, you're a challenge." He says.

Ronon used his free hand to Force shove the siblings back, which sends them rolling into the sand. However, Amara rose within a second. Ben was stumbling up, but was standing.

Ronon glanced from Amara and then to Ben.

"I know what I want, but I can't get it from a fight against two people," Ronon says, "I need to make this more fun."

Ronon extended his hand and pointed it at Ben.

Ben is levitated into the air and is gasping for air. Ben reaches his hand to his throat in an utter panic.

Amara's eyes widen and then turns to Ronon.

"Now, Amara, let's see some of that Skywalker strength." Ronon grins.

Amara glanced at Ben.

Ben pleads at her, but not to spare her, but to let him die, let him pay for his sins.

Amara would not allow it.

She glanced back at Ronon.

"Don't run from your fear, Amara." The voice of Luke Skywalker echoes in her head.

"You need to accept your burden, Amara." The voice of Anakin Skywalker is heard in Amara's head.

"Amara, you have nothing to fear. We're all by your side." The voice of Leia Organa is heard in Amara's head.

Amara takes a breathe in, "Mom," She whispers.

But then she is brought back to reality, her mom is here. Those voices were just voices guiding her. Helping her. They aren't here.

No, instead Ronon is here. He is here and is choking her brother. Her brother who is hovering in the air, gasping for air.

"What are you scared or something?" Ronon asks.

Amara glanced at her brother again before back at Ronon.

"No," Amara says, "Not scared."

And then with all her strength, Amara extended her hand towards Ronon and Force shoved him back. The intense force in her ability caused sand to blow in the air where he was thrown back.

Ben collapsed onto the sand.

Ronon had knocked over the pillar he was leaning against prior. It was now broken in half. Ronon struggles to stand, but he does.

He looks at Amara.

Amara ignites her saber.

"Get up," Amara orders Ronon, "Or are you too scared to fight a girl?"

Ronon grins, "I'm gonna look forward to killing you in front of Ben."

"You will try," Amara says.

{A NEW HOPE}

LANDO WAS in the command center with Finn, Connix, Rose, Zorii and a few other members when this signal came in. Before they played the signal trying to contact them, Finn had sent for Poe and Rey to be brought in.

And within little time in came the pilot turn general and the Jedi hero.

"Is it Amara?" Poe asks, "Is she okay?"

Lando looks at him, "I don't think so, General."

Chewbacca growls at him.

"An old code?" Poe asks.

Rey looks from Poe to Chewie, "Who?"

Finn glanced at Poe and Rey, "We were waiting on you to arrive before we answered."

Poe glanced to Connix, "Patch them through."

Connix nods, "Yes, general."

Connix presses some buttons and then turns to the generals, nodding. She nods to indicate that the communication is open between the two parties.

"Hello my name is General Poe Dameron of the Resistance. To whom am I speaking to?" Poe asks.

"Dameron?" The voice is female, "Like Kes Dameron? Are you Shara Bey's son?"

Poe is taken back by that, "Uh- um yes." He says a little stunned, "Who are you?"

A small chuckle can be heard, "Oh I'm sorry, I guess I'm not a familiar face or name in your area, but believe me I am trustworthy. Isn't that right, Chewbacca?"

The Wookiee growls a sort of happy growl as he recognized the voice.

"Yeah, sorry it's been ages you big guy. You can lecture me later." She laughs, "And I bet Lando is there to,"

"Hello," Lando smiles as he also recognized the voice, "It's been too long dear friend."

Finn shakes his head, "I'm sorry? What is going on?" He asks, "You two know this person?"

Lando laughs, "Know her? We fought in battle together in the days of the Empire."

And that's when Poe put it together.

"Freya Koda?" Poe asks.

"That's me," She says, "I was sort of hoping you'd allow me to land on your base. I may have been gone for so long but- but I was hoping to come back home."

Lando looks at Poe, "She's like family,"

Poe nods, "Of course, you have permission to land."

"Thank you, general." Freya says and hung up

Finn glanced around in utter confusion, "Who is she?" He asks, "Really? Who is she?"

Rose shakes her head, "I don't recall a Freya Koda before."

"That's because she left after the defeat of the Empire." Lando says, "She's put herself in hiding for years. She didn't want to be found until today apparently."

Poe glanced at Lando, "Why now?"

Lando shrugs, "Guess we have to find out."

And then Lando, Chewie, Rose, and Poe as well as a few others exit out of the command center. Finn glanced back and noticed Rey still inside with him.

"Rey?" Finn asks.

Rey glanced at her friend, "You sensed it right? That woman, Freya, she's Force sensitive." She says.

Finn nods, "Yeah." He says.

"I don't like this," Rey says, "Ben and Amara aren't here and this new person shows up who is Force sensitive."

Finn placed his hands on her shoulders, "Whoa, whoa. Lando and Chewie seem to trust her, so we should do the same."

Rey sighs and nods, "Sorry, I- I'm just-,"

Finn nods, "I know."

Finn then guides Rey out of the command center as he and Rey follow after the others. The others gather to the hangar as they watch a ship lower down until it lands.

A few moments past and then a ramp lowers with an R7 astromech coming down the ramp first, and then lastly a redhead woman.

First heard is Lando laughing with glee.

"I can't believe its you!" Lando grins as he moves over towards the woman.

Lando engulfs Freya in a big hug, before the Wookiee comes over growling with glee and then picking up the two of them in a big hug.

Freya laughs, "I know, I know. I missed you too." She says directly at the Wookiee.

Her eyes dart towards Rey and Finn first.

Freya touched Chewbacca's hand and moves it from her shoulder as she walks over to the next generation of heroes.

Freya glanced at Poe, "General Dameron," She says, "Gosh you look so much like Kes. It's almost scary."

Poe extends his hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you," He gestures to Finn and Rey, "This is my co-general Finn and Rey Skywalker."

"Skywalker?" Freya asks.

Rey smiles softly, "Adopted the name."

Freya nods, "I see," She says, "And where are Leia's and Han's kids?"

Poe frowns, "Off world,"

"Why?" Freya asks.

"They're fighting a strong Force user," Rose explains, "His name is Ronon."

Freya frowns, "Oh yes, I've heard of him. He's quite dangerous." She says, "But they have each other, I assume they'll be alright."

Before more could be said or asked, Rey watches as Lando and Chewbacca basically haul Freya away to talk more. But Rey noticed the saber on her belt, a lightsaber handle.

It's proof there.

(re-uploaded: 7/19/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.9K 79
-ˋˏ ⋆。˚ 𝕱𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝕱𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ‧₊˚ ⋆*。 ❛ wren solo misses her brother ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a flyboy and a flygirl must put aside their differences and ...
345K 9.2K 66
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... War once more threatens to grip the galaxy. In the shadows, remnants of the old Galactic Empire have ref...
89.7K 3.5K 22
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...sithence" Sithence (adv.): since then, or thereupon I do feel like this is the best word for my descrip...
29K 703 82
-TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER THE FORCE AWAKENS- (Based on the theory that Rey is Luke's daughter) Rey lands on Ahch-To where she finally finds the Last J...