AWAKEN

By ICrzy01

"I'm apart of him and that's what scares me the most." Amara Solo, second born to General Leia Organa and Han... More

AWAKEN
ACT ONE: SPARKS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
ACT TWO: FLAME
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
ACT THREE: BURN
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
ACT FOUR: DUST
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
ACT FOUR: REBIRTH
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
ACT FIVE: ORDER
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

17

973 25 0
By ICrzy01

SHE DIDN'T expect to hear from him again. This soon. Amara was splashing water onto her face in the bathroom, and when she looked into the reflection of the mirror, she sensed him.

Amara frowns, "Is this some sort of game to you?" She asks.

"Like I said before, this isn't me or you." Kylo Ren says.

Amara's eyes narrow, "But it's someone else or something else." She ponders.

"Oh, are you trying to figure it out?" Kylo Ren seemingly smirked in his response.

Amara looks at him. She looked at him, really looked at him. She saw his eyes and sensed things she didn't sense on Starkiller Base.

Amara grabs a towel to dry off her face.

"You've talked to her, haven't you?" Amara asks, "Rey."

Kylo Ren frowns, "Seems like you are a natural. Too bad the potential will be loss when we destroy the Resistance."

Amara drops the towel on the side of the sink and turns to him. His eyes, it was an open book. He wavered. He was uncertain. Amara's brows furrow. Kylo Ren may still have some light in him.

"You hesitated," Amara says, "In the TIE fighter. You didn't didn't strike the Raddus. Your men did."

Kylo Ren says nothing to Amara, but she still looked at him. She fully faced the mirror, her hands resting on the rim of the sink.

"I know you claim that since I denied your offer, you'll kill me and everyone aboard." She says, "But you- you hesitated on dad. You almost looked stunned that you actually did it."

Kylo Ren looks at her.

"That day," Amara says, "On Starkiller Base. I saw it. I saw it in your eyes, Ben. I sensed it."

"You can read people, literally." Kylo Ren says as he stares at her, "Interesting. I've never heard of any Force user to be able to read a person by their eyes."

Amara kept her stare at him.

"Very interesting," Kylo Ren says, "As far as I know, a one of a kind."

Amara tilt her head, "Guess it must be the Skywalker blood." She says.

"Perhaps." Kylo Ren says.

The door swooshed opened, Amara turned her attention to see Vira at the door. And then the feeling of her brother was gone. She turned from Vira to the reflection again. Vira stays by the doorway. She looks at Amara with a little worry in her eyes.

"Mar," Vira says, "You talked to him again. Didn't you?"

Amara's gaze moved from the mirror to Vira. A sad smile escaped her lips as she nods.

"Yeah." Amara says.

{THE LAST JEDI}

LUKE HAD it. He marched up the hillside. A torch in his robot hand. He was determined. He was ready to rid the world of the way of the Jedi. As he reached the tree. The tree with all the ancient text, his gaze moved over and noticed the Force ghost of his old master.

"Master Yoda," Luke says.

"Young Skywalker," The Force ghost of Yoda spoke.

Luke looks at the tree, "I'm ending all of this. The tree, the text, the Jedi. I'm going to burn it down."

Yoda laughs, "Ah, Skywalker, missed you, have I."

Luke turned his gaze to the Force ghost, "So it is time for the Jedi Order to end."

Luke looks back at the tree.

Yoda nods, "Time it is. For you to look at a pile of old books, hm?"

Just then as Luke goes to light the tree on fire, a lightning bolt appears and strikes the tree. This caused the tree to catch on fire. Luke had been thrown onto the ground from the force, and looked up to see it burning.

"The sacred Jedi texts!" Luke shouts.

"Oh. Read them, have you?" Yoda asks.

Luke stands up and turns to Yoda, "Well, I-."

Yoda sits down on a log and looks as the tree burns to the ground. Luke walks closer to the Force ghost, merely standing inches from him.

"Page-turners they were not. Yes, yes, yes. Wisdom they held, but that library contained nothing that the girl Rey does not already possess." Yoda then looks to Luke, "Skywalker, still looking to the horizon. Never here, now, hmm?"

Luke was poked by Yoda's walking stick.

"The need in front of your nose. Hmm?" Yoda spoke.

Luke frowns and sits down on the log next to the Force ghost of his old master. His eyes cast onto the flames of the tree.

"I was weak." Luke spoke, "Unwise."

Yoda nods, "Lost Ben Solo, you did. Lose Rey, we must not." He tells Luke.

Luke looks at him, "I can't be what she needs me to be." He says.

"Heeded my words not, did you?" Yoda asks, "Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what we grow beyond. That is the true burden of all master."

{THE LAST JEDI}

POE STEPPED into the bridge. He had been banned from the bridge, but seeing as Amara had been under the orders to watch Poe, she escorted him to the bridge.

Poe looks at Larma D'Acy, "She in there?"

Larma D'Acy stepped in front of Poe, "The Admiral's banned you from the bridge." She tells him, "Let's not have a scene."

Amara looks at the woman in front of them, "I have escorted Poe in order to avoid that." She says and narrows her eyes, "Now let us pass."

Larma glanced at Amara, "Commander Solo, I would've expected more from you. After all, the General being your mother-,"

Amara shakes her head, "You said it yourself you don't want a scene, so I'd watch what you say next." She says to her.

Poe looks at Amara.

Larma shakes her head, "You're not allowed in here."

Amara looks at Larma and practically drags Poe, "Try us."

When the two got further inside the bridge, it got everyone's attention plus Holdo. Larma was trying to get them out as they entered, but Holdo kept her eyes on the two, mostly Poe.

"Ah, Flyboy." Holdo says turning to him.

Poe moves from Amara, "Cut it, lady. We had a fleet, now we're down to one ship, and you've told us nothing! Tell us that we have a plan! That there's hope!" He demands.

Holdo looks at Amara then to Poe, "When I served under Leia, she would say, hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it-,"

Poe knew very well what she was referring to, "You never make it through the night."

Holdo nods, "Yes."

Amara stared at the woman. At Holdo. Something in her eyes revealed something to her plan. Amara stepped back and looked at the woman.

"The transports," Amara says.

All eyes on her.

No one knew how to handle the daughter of the General. Many of them are aware of her new ability and that she doesn't have a grip of how to handle it. Amara knew it, she heard the whispering from the others. Holdo turns to her.

"You're- You're fueling up the transports." She says looking at Holdo in the eyes, "All of them."

Poe's eyes goes from Holdo to Amara. He gave her a confused look before turning to Holdo, when he looked at her, he could tell that Amara was speaking the truth. The Vice Admiral tried to straighten herself, to appear to not be fazed by the sudden reveal of this plan.

"We're abandoning ship?" Poe asks, "Is that- That's what you got? That's what you brought us to?"

Just then, it was like a switch was flipped in Poe. He got angry, he knocked over and chair and turned over to Holdo.

"Coward!" Poe yells, "Those transports ships are unarmed, unshielded. We abandon this cruiser, we're done!"

Poe knocked over a few more chairs and then marches over to Holdo, Amara has never seen Poe this angry before. Upset and disturbed maybe, but never feeling this much angry radiating from him. Amara noticed something on the ground that Poe had dropped, she knelt down and picked it up.

"We don't stand a chance. No, you're not just a coward, you're a traitor." Poe says in Holdo says.

Holdo doesn't even blink, "Get this man off my bridge."

Two men grabbed Poe and forcefully dragged him out, but it didn't stop Poe from struggling and shouting. When the doors shut behind them, Amara felt the eyes of everyone on her. Amara turns to Holdo.

"I expected more from you," Holdo says, "As a commander and as Leia's daughter."

Amara steps forward, "The only thing I expected from you taking over for my mother was honesty, and you've failed to deliver on that."

Holdo looks at Amara.

"If you wish to demote me back to captain, Vice Admiral, so be it." She says and looks around at everyone else, "I'll excuse myself out."

Amara then turns and walks out of the bridge. She walked a few steps away from the bridge to see the two officers letting go of Poe before turning back. One brush against Amara's shoulder, hitting her but continued walking. Amara glanced at the two officers before turning to Poe.

"That went well," Amara says, "What do you think?"

Poe ran his hand through his hair, "This isn't funny." He says, "We need to contact Finn."

Amara hands Poe the comms that Finn have given them, "I'm aware," She says, "You dropped this during your freak out."

Poe takes it and calls in, "Finn, Holdo's loading the crew in the shuttles. She' going to abandon ship. Where are you?"

"Poe, we're on our way back to the fleet. We're so close." Finn tells him.

Poe looks at Amara and then to the comm link, "Did you find the Master Codebreaker?"

"We found a codebreaker." Finn says, "We can shut the tracker down. Just buy us a little more time."

Poe nods, "Alright, just hurry." Poe tells him.

Poe put the comm link in his pocket and turns to Amara. They were lucky no one followed them, or had been watching them.

"You heard him," Amara says, "We have to give them more time."

{THE LAST JEDI}

EVERYONE WAS near a transport, they were fueling them up for everyone to board and to depart. To abandon ship. Holdo was among them helping this run smoothly. Poe had decided to confess to this plan, this plan to save them.

"So a stormtrooper, and a who now are doing what?" Holdo asks.

Poe looks at her, "They are tryingt o save us. This is our best chance for escape. You have to give Finn and Rose all the time that you can."

Amilyn Holdo shakes her head, "You have bet the survival of the Resistance on bad odds and put us all at risk?" She asks, "There is no time now. We have to get clear of the cruiser."

Amiyln Holdo turned to a crew member who was walking by her. Poe grew more frustrated.

"Load the transports." Holdo told them.

"Right away, Admiral." The crew member says.

Poe shakes his head, "Yeah, I was afraid you'd say that." He pulls out his blaster, "Vice Admiral Holdo, I am relieving you of your command for the survival of this ship, its crew, and the Resistance."

Standing before her was Connix, Vira, and a few other pilots all pointing their blasters at Holdo with Poe.

Holdo kept her eyes on Poe, "I hope you understand what you're doing."

"Oh we do," Says Amara.

She steps over next to Poe and looks at him before glancing at Amiyln.

Poe looks at one pilot, "We're going to the bridge," He tells them, "If they move, stun them."

As Poe and Amara left the hangar and headed down the halls to the bridge, Amara froze. She stopped briefly and turned her gaze to the window.

Poe stops and turns to her, "Amara, what is it?" He asks.

Amara kept her eyes on the window, "I- I don't know."

Poe placed his hand on Amara's cheek and looks at her. This Force ability was something he could never understand and she knew it. This was new for her and she was learning how to handle all of this.

"You sure?" Poe asks.

Amara nods, "We need to get to the bridge,"

He nods. The two of them sprinted down the hallway. Poe pulled out his comm link to contact Finn, hoping to the Force or something that this was going to work.

"BB-8, tell me something good." Poe says.

"Poe," Finn's voice filled the air, "We're almost there. Have the cruiser prepped for lightspeed."

Poe and Amara reached the bridge. The two of them holding their blasters and looked at the crew members in the bridge. Behind them was Connix and Vira, they must've joined to come help them.

"Yeah, I'm on it pal. You just hurry." Poe says and then turns to Vira, "Clear the bridge, escort the officers down to the hangar."

C-3PO approaches Poe and Amara.

"Commander- Captain Dameron, Admiral Holdo was looking for you." C-3PO says.

Poe looks at the yellow droid before moving further into the room, "Yeah, we spoke."

C-3PO followed Poe, "Sir, I am almost afraid to ask." He says.

Poe glanced at the droid, "Good instinct, 3PO." He says, "Go with that."

Amara turns to Connix, "Seal that door."

C-3PO looks back and forth, "Oh dear,"

They had a mutiny on board within moments of destruction.

(re-uploaded: 7/18/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 676 62
"They say home is where your heart is. Mine is among the stars, across the universe." The Force is a beautiful, amazing thing that no one truly under...
243 0 15
What If Rey was introduced as a mandalorian princess and not a scavenger? What if Finn was a mandalorian soldier and served under her? What if Rey's...
3.9K 185 29
Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncontrollably and no one could stop them. Sh...
90.6K 2.9K 79
-ˋˏ β‹†ο½‘Λš 𝕱𝐑𝐄𝐄 π•±π€π‹π‹πˆππ† β€§β‚ŠΛš ⋆*q ❛ wren solo misses her brother ❜ 𝕺𝐑 in which a flyboy and a flygirl must put aside their differences and ...