Just Too Different Season Two

By Desglizzy

(In order to understand Season 2 you must read the first book. Just Too Different. It's located on my page. )... More

Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Final

Ryan's Pov

1.6K 66 6
By Desglizzy

Ryan Pov
When I walked in the club I couldn't find August at all! There was A LOT of people here. I just walked through the crowd. People noticed me and attacked me. They were taking pictures and asking for autographs. I signed a couple.

DJ- Wait a minute. Is there a fight going on in middle of the floor.

The club shined there spotlight in my direction.

DJ- Oh Ryan in the house!

Everybody screamed. Thank you Mr. DJ that didn't help at all. How in the hell am I suppose to get out of this trap. The V.I.P section is at the top.

DJ- August on the floor now.

That made all the girls scream. August had his bodyguards with him. I tried to meet him halfway but I was trapped! August was getting closer. I held my hand out for him to take. The fans thought that was an opportunity to touch me. I felt August grab my hand and pulled me closer. His bodyguards made everyone clear my path. It helped somewhat. When I reached August he put his arm around my waist and the other arm was holding his hat to make sure no one took it off his head.

Aug- Ya made it. *Smiles*

Me- Never know when I'll pop up. *Smirks*

We walked up to the V.I.P section. His bodyguards closed the rope behind us. We walked up some glass stairs. I met Young Jeezy and Jay Z. We took a group picture together. After that I sat down. August brought me a drink. I stood up and looked over at the balcony at the people on the floor. They took pictures of me. I waved at some of them.

DJ- Make noise for August Alsina.

Is he fine to sing?

August came and stood by me. He's beat to "Grindin" started and he started singing. I was being a little background dancer and singer.

Me- When a nigga try to let his past go, get reminded of all his shit.

I admit I was turnt. August put his arm around my shoulders.

Aug-*Sings* Luh everybody in my squad. I'd die fa all dem niggas.

This is one of my favorite songs by August and he knows it. It always get me turnt. I clapped along with everyone else when it was over.

Me- You did that. *Smiles*

August gave me a hug around my neck. I hugged him around his waist.

Aug- Somebodey's turnt.

I chuckled.

Me- I'm not the only one. *Smirks*

August laughed. I took August hat and put it on. The DJ played one of my songs from my album called "Jealous".

I started dancing to it. Aug was just leaning on the wall watching me. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand so he could dance with me.

Me- *Sings* Ryan feeling out this skirt. I look damn good, I ain't lost it.

August smirked.

Me- *Sings* I ran into my ex said what up to his besties. Now we reminiscing how we used to flex in Texas. Don't be jealous.

I turned around on August. And started grinding on him. I bet he didn't know I could dance.

We the song was finish people clapped. I laughed at August's expression. Priceless.

I checked the time on my phone 1:30. Damn.

Me- I'll see you back at the hotel.

August nodded. I pecked his lips.

Aug- Ya need me ta walk ya out.

Me- I got this.

I started walking down the stairs and out the V.I.P section. Instead of going out the front door I took the back and walked to the front of the building to the car that was waiting for me. I got in and it drove me back to the hotel. I walked in and took the elevator up to our room. When I walked in the girls were knocked out on the couch. I picked them up and laid them in bed.

Well. Tonight was fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 5.3K 51
I'm not going to even summerkze what's going to happen. If you read book 1,2 & 3 then you already know the drama. But please read it you're intereste...
381K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
81.2K 2.6K 58
sequel to august and kmichelle love story make sure u read book one kmichelle and august love story and also read book 2 kmichelle and august love st...