๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ [k...

bananas1ug tarafฤฑndan

ella reed has been friends with kendall, james, logan, and carlos for forever and they're practically her mak... Daha Fazla

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
big time audition โ‚
big time audition โ‚‚
big time school of rocque
big time crib
big time bad boy
big time love song
big time mansion
big time photoshoot
big time break
big time demo
big time party
big time jobs
big time blogger
big time terror
big time dance
big time sparks
big time fever
big time video
big time concert โ‚
big time concert โ‚‚
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
welcome back big time
big time first date
big time fans
big time girlfriends
big time live
big time halloween
big time sneakers
big time pranks
big time christmas
big time guru
big time crush (bonus)
big time beach party
big time songwriters
big time reality
big time girl group
green time rush
big time moms
big time moms (bonus)
big time prom kings
big time break up
big time single
big time wedding
big time rocker
big time strike
big time contest
big time superheroes
big time secret
big time move
๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž
big time movie โ‚
big time movie โ‚‚
big time movie โ‚ƒ
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘
backstage rush
big time returns
big time bel air
big time anniversary
big time double date
big time merchandise
big time surprise
big time decision
big time aftermath
big time memories
big time wallow
big time event
big time rumors
big time difference
big time apology
big time collaboration
big time birthday
big time babysitters
big time gold
big time camping
big time rescue

big time crush

3.5K 87 11
bananas1ug tarafฤฑndan

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ELLA WASN'T SURE how she got dragged into this, but her and the boys were at the pool, completing one of their many stupid schemes.

Lately, the rest of the group noticed that Carlos has been a little down about never having a real girlfriend, so the boys planned a very overdramatic plan to get him one. Ella didn't necessarily agree with it nor think it would work, but still decided to help, knowing she would be entertained if something went wrong.

Kendall popped out of a bush, wearing a tree hat. He looked at a girl sitting on one of the pool chairs through binoculars.

"This is tree hat. I repeat, this is tree hat," he spoke into a walkie-talkie. "Is everybody in position?"

"Helpless old lady, ready." Logan whispered, dressed like a grandma.

Initially, they asked Ella to do it, but it was a very immediate no.

"Purse snatcher, good to go." James responded, wearing all black with a ski mask.

Ella walked towards the table next to the girl, placing a bouquet of flowers on it. Rolling her eyes, she spoke into the device, "Flowers are locked and loaded."

"Copy that. Operation Get Carlos a Girlfriend is under way." Kendall stated.

Ella and Kendall left their hiding spots and walked over to a fearful- looking Carlos.

"I'm nervous." Carlos said, worriedly.

"This seems like a terrible idea." Ella remarked, holding up her hands in defense when Kendall shushed her.

"No, because girls love heroes." Kendall assured. "So punch out the mugger, give granny her purse back. Then grab the flowers and give them to the pretty girl. And boom! Instant girlfriend."

"Got it." Carlos nodded.

"Good luck, lover boy." Kendall said, patting his back.

Her and Kendall hid behind a bush as the boy let out his signal call, "Caw, caw-caw!"

At this, Logan left his hiding spot behind the cabana, speaking in a high-pitched voice, "Oh, I'm so old and frail, and look, my purse, it's just so full of money."

"Subtle." Ella sighed, thinking about the million ways this could go wrong.

James then came out of nowhere, stealing the purse from Logan as they tugged it back and forth in front of the girl Carlos was trying to pursue. As the "Granny" cried for help, Carlos came forwards, shouting, "I'll save you!" He stood in between them, successfully taking the purse. When the potential girlfriend gave an impressed look, Ella furrowed her brows in surprise, not expecting it to actually work.

"Thank you so-" Before Logan could thank the mysterious hero, he was punched in the face by Carlos who got the plan all mixed up.

Ella winced with Kendall as they watched the scene unfold from the bush.

Picking up the flowers, Carlos handed it to the robber, making Ella and Kendall facepalm. Then, taking the old lady's purse, he presented it to the girl as she let out an ear-piercing scream, running far away from the boy.

"That went well." Ella sarcastically said, stifling a laugh.

"Yeah, we probably should've rehearsed more." Kendall admitted into the walkie-talkie.

━━━━

Ella walked into the apartment, seeing Carlos sulk on the couch, watching a commercial about that new movie, Kiss and Tell.

It wasn't really Ella's thing, but watching the commercial and seeing the whole 'smooching in the aisles with your girlfriend' bit, she was sure Kendall was going to force her to watch it with him.

Ella had enough seeing one of her best friends in pain. She ran over to Carlos, snatched the remote from his hand, and turned off the TV.

"Carlos, it's time for some tough love," she said, crossing her arms. "You can't just sit here feeling sorry for yourself over not having a girlfriend."

"But I don't know what I'm doing wrong," he exclaimed, sitting up. "I'm lovable."

"Yes, you are, but you can't just magically wish for a girlfriend to appear and you definitely don't need any extravagant schemes to get one. You just have to find someone who's compatible with you, someone that makes you smile and who you would want by your side all the time. She'll come to you in no time," Ella assured.

"Easy for you to say." Carlos cried out, gesturing over to the girl's boyfriend who just approached them.

"Let's go see Kiss and Tell tonight." Kendall said, wrapping an arm around her, making Carlos groan.

Ella jabbed him in the side, gesturing to their distressed friend, when an idea came into her head.

"Let's make it a double date with Carlos then," she exclaimed, causing Carlos' mood to brighten up.

"I've never double-dated before," he gasped. "Who's my date?"

Ella stuttered a bit, before looking over to Kendall for help.

"We will find you one," he promised.

"Yep, and which girl wouldn't want to go out with you?" Ella added.

With that, Carlos frantically bent down, pulling out his helmet from the couch cushions as he put it on, tapping it twice. "I'm ready."

Oh, boy

"Yeah, let's leave the helmet here." Kendall suggested.

"Can't do that." Carlos replied, shaking his head.

"It's just for tonight." Ella said as her and Kendall slowly walked towards him.

They tried grabbing onto the helmet, but Carlos resisted, yelling, "Chicks dig the helmet!"

━━━━

Once Ella promised to buy the boy corndogs after their double date, Carlos finally gave in, taking it off for the day.

The three teens walked out to the pool to continue on their search for a potential girlfriend for Carlos.

"Okay, Kiss and Tell starts at 8:00." Ella told them.

Kendall continued, "Which is why the fastest way to find a date to the movies is..."

Gesturing to the sign, they both exclaimed, "Speed dating!"

"Now, you have 30 seconds to talk to a girl and get to know her before moving on to the next one." Ella explained.

"And we handpicked the guys so you won't have any competition," Kendall added, motioning over to the group of nerdy boys on the opposite side of the pool.

"I can totally take them." Carlos said proudly.

"Now just go in there and be yourself." Ella encouraged.

"Got ya!"

"But not too much of yourself." Kendall reminded.

"What does that mean?" Carlos wondered.

"Well, you're honest, which girls love, but no offense, you're a little too honest." Ella admitted.

Peering at the girl curiously, Carlos said, "Ella, your face looks different, like your sick or something. You didn't put makeup on today, right?"

Ella's jaw dropped in offense, smacking him in the head. "Case in point," she grumbled, now feeling a little insecure about her appearance, but not blaming her naive friend.

"Now, the hardest part of any date is starting a conversation, so just go in there and tell her something interesting about yourself." Kendall chimed in.

"You got this." Ella exclaimed as the two of them pushed Carlos towards the speed dating booth. "He's got this, right?" She whispered, leaning over to Kendall.

"Totally." Kendall stated confidently.

Ella sighed, "I hope so." For reassurance, the two did their handshake, making her smile. "Let's do this."

Then, Ella and Kendall walked over to a table so they could observe the game, where she rang a bell, starting the first round.

The first girl sat down at the table. "Here is something interesting about myself," Carlos started as Ella slowly nodded her head, seeing it was going alright. All of a sudden, the boy put on his helmet, making her widen her eyes.

Kendall rushed over to him, pulling it off. "No helmets! He hates helmets," he casually said to the girl.

Ella rang the bell again, another girl sitting down across from Carlos.

She gaped in disbelief, hearing the boy tell the story about his disgusting butt rash.

"Then I started taking my rash medicine, and it got mostly better," he informed, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, thus grossing out the second date.

Ella rang the bell, moving to the third round, which wasn't any better.

"Okay, who gave him the cheesy curls?" She exasperated, seeing Carlos sloppily eat the snack with crumbs all over his mouth.

"So then Kendall and Ella say that they're gonna get me a girlfriend. And here you are!" He exclaimed as the girl across from him looked in complete disgust. "Can we mouth kiss?"

Ella rolled her eyes, grabbing a tissue to clean his face, while Kendall rang the bell again.

The next rounds were actually worse, believe it or not.

Carlos continuously scared away each and every girl, not making any progress with them.

Ella closed her eyes in distress, refusing to look up, while Kendall rang the bell every minute.

"Okay, this is the last girl. He can't screw this up now." Ella mumbled to an equally stressed out Kendall.

They were making decent small talk until a large fly landed on the girl's nose

"Oh, no." Ella sighed, seeing Carlos pick up a book to get rid of it.

She and Kendall winced as he slapped the girl's face with it, successfully killing the bug.

As the girl huffed, walking away angrily, Carlos didn't seem to be too fazed by it because he turned to his friends, smiling.

"So which lucky lady is going to see Kiss and Tell?" He wondered.

"All of them!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Just not with you." Ella remarked as they gestured to the group of girls leaving the pool with the nerdy competition, making the boy groan in defeat.

━━━━

Carlos wasted no time to depressingly collapse back on the couch.

"Okay, different approach." Ella suggested. "What kind of girl are you looking for?"

"Yes." Carlos stated.

"He's not picky. That's good." Kendall exclaimed, writing it down on a notepad as Ella shrugged.

"Okay, what do you have to offer a girl?" She asked.

"Ooh, I like origami. I love to cook. And I respect women's feelings." Carlos replied.

Ella nodded her head, glad to hear the perfect answers come out of his mouth. "See, Carlos? You're a total catch."

"You stay here and get Carlos ready for the best double date ever, and I'm gonna find your dream girl," Kendall said, leaving the crib.

"Oh, sweet!" Carlos cheered.

"Alright, wait here. I'm going to go and help pick out an outfit for your date." Ella told him, walking towards his room.

Carlos held a thumbs up before turning on the TV.

Ella dug through his closet, pulling out an outfit that would look great on the boy.

Arms full of clothes, she returned to the living room to see Carlos mesmerized by the TV.

"Look, it's Jo's show," he exclaimed as Ella sat down besides him, watching the new promo for New Town High.

"Woah, who's that?" Carlos gasped, pointing to one of Jo's costars.

Being one of Jo's best friends, she was invited by the girl to come to the set to meet everyone and go out for dinner afterwards. Coincidentally, Carlos happened to notice the sweetest girl Ella was introduced to that day.

"Oh, that's Megan," she replied nonchalantly.

"She's really cute," he gushed.

"Wait, you like her?" Ella wondered.

"Oh, yeah." The boy nodded, making her look skeptical, a plan forming in her head.

━━━━

Ella went down to Jo's apartment to explain everything to her and ask whether she would be able to get Megan to be Carlos' date.

"Sure." Jo shrugged. "She owes me a favor anyways."

With that, Ella got Megan's number, talked to her on the phone for a bit, and told her to come to the Palm Woods in half an hour.

She then went back to the apartment to help Carlos prepare for his date

Bursting through the door, Kendall grinned, "Carlos, I have a surprise for you."

"Ooh, what is it?" He wondered.

"Yeah...what is it?" Ella repeated, confused.

"Trust me, it's good." Kendall reassured. "Now, let's go down to the lobby."

The three of them got out of the elevator to see Logan with a cute blonde girl with glasses.

"Hey, bud." Kendall greeted, while Ella and Carlos held a thumbs up and mouthed words of encouragement to Logan.

"Wait, what's the surprise?" Carlos questioned as he and Ella caught up with Kendall.

"I got you a date tonight," he answered, making Ella slightly widen her eyes, seeing a girl with black hair sitting on one of the chairs.

"Sweet!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Why aren't you happy?" Kendall cried out, seeing his girlfriend's shocked expression.

"I didn't really expect you to find a date so quickly, so I kinda did." Ella trailed off, gesturing to Megan who was also sitting in the lobby, reading a magazine.

"Oh, awesome! I've got two dates now." Carlos said excitedly. "That's why they call it a double date!"

Ella and Kendall sighed in frustration at the sudden dilemma. "That's not why," they snapped.

The three of them moved next to the elevators so they could speak privately.

"Candy is great, and I found her, so Candy wins." Kendall stated.

"Oh, please. You probably just picked the first pretty girl off of the street." Ella retorted, rolling her eyes. "Also, Jo's friends with Megan and I can vouch for her because I actually know her. She's doing this as a favor and she's great."

"Well, Candy is greater." Kendall countered.

"Seriously? 'Cause Megan is really sweet and Jo told me she loves video games," she said in a sing-songy voice.

"Oh, I do like video games." Carlos chimed in, pointing to the girl in agreement.

"But you haven't met Candy yet who works at the mall and loves...shoes." Kendall stuttered as Ella gave him a small glare.

"Oh, and she's completely hot." Carlos added.

"You know, I think you want Carlos to go out with Candy because you think she's hot." Ella remarked, crossing her arms and turning to Kendall.

"El, I don't think she's hot and plus, I don't want to date a hot girl. I want to date you." Kendall said in defense, making Ella give him a pointed look, while Carlos winced. Kendall immediately became flustered. "Wow! That came out wrong. I-I mean, y-you're hot, but that's not all you are. You're beautiful and amazing and-"

"Just shut up, Kendork." Ella sighed with a hint of a smirk, like seeing him all panicked. "You're forgiven, but it doesn't matter because Megan's coming on the double date."

"No, Candy is." Kendall said, turning to his girlfriend.

"Megan is."

"Candy is."

"Megan is."

"Guys, guys, guys, guys!" Carlos interrupted. "Can I just pick now?"

"This has nothing to do with you!"

"Stay out of this!"

The couple turned back to each other, continuing their argument.

━━━━

Ella and Kendall were both very stubborn people, so their bickering lasted another 20 minutes. Finally giving in, Kendall came up with another plan while Ella smiled victoriously.

"Okay, so we've decided to let you pick who you want to take on your date," said Kendall, motioning over to Candy who was sitting by the pool.

"Okay." Carlos agreed.

They then moved to the Palm Woods park where Megan sat. "You're going to hang with both girls, then after getting to know them more..." Ella explained.

"You can pick Megan."

"You can pick Candy."

Ella and Kendall said at the same time, making the two start to argue back and forth with the names again.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Right," they sighed, not wanting to be too controlling over a date they weren't even taking.

If Ella was being honest, she could care less about who Carlos took to the movies anymore. However, her and Kendall have entered this unspoken competitive banter that she wanted to win, so at the park, she sat next to Megan, guiding her through her speed date with Carlos by whispering the correct answers to his questions in her ear. It was stupid, but it definitely worked because the boy seemed pretty into her.

Her and Megan walked back to the pool to meet with the rest of the group.

"Sorry El, but I think Megan is going to be lonely tonight." Kendall boasted, seeing Carlos walking towards them with Candy.

"You sure about that, Kendork? Because Carlos didn't seem all that interested in Candy." Ella remarked.

"Okay, so I guess I'll meet you guys at the movies tonight." Candy said, making Ella deflate and close her eyes, already feeling the smirk on Kendall's face.

"I knew he'd pick Candy!" Kendall exclaimed smugly, once Candy walked away.

"Yeah, yeah. Want a prize or something?" Ella retorted.

Before Kendall could respond, Ella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, seeing Megan walk up to them.

"Okay, so I'll meet you guys later at the movies? Bye, Carlos," she waved, leaving the pool.

Kendall and Ella turned back to Carlos, giving him looks of disbelief.

"I couldn't decide," he cried out.

"Are you nuts?" They exclaimed in unison.

"I'm not good at double-dating!" Carlos said in defense.

━━━━

Begrudgingly, Ella got ready for her double movie date at Kiss and Tell. Cheesy makeout movies weren't all that exciting, but she needed to go in support of Carlos and Kendall.

While the boys got their tickets, she walked over to Camille who was sitting alone.

"Hey, Camille. You look pretty," Ella greeted, sitting in the seat besides her.

"Thanks. I'm waiting on my date," she said, smiling.

"No way. Who is he?"

"His name's Steve. He asked me out today and I'm pretty sure Logan has a date with someone else, so I just agreed," she shrugged.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Ella wondered.

"I don't know anymore. But if I do, I'm trying to get over them," she admitted. "Anyways, what are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to watch Kiss and Tell."

"Well, Kendall asked and it's a double date with Carlos."

"You found him a date?" Camille asked, surprised.

"No, we found him two. And then he went on to invite the both of them, so now he has to choose." Ella explained, giving an eye roll.

"Yikes, good luck."

"Thanks. Have fun tonight." Ella said, patting her friend's arm, before walking over to Carlos and Kendall.

"The movie is starting soon. It's time to pick a girlfriend," said Kendall.

"I know, but they're both so nice." Carlos exclaimed, looking between each girl.

"Carlos!" Ella cried out, growing frustrated. "You have to pick now! So pick Megan."

"Candy!" Kendall disagreed.

"Megan."

"Candy."

"Megan."

Carlos finally decided, feeling pressured, "I pick Candy!"

"Oh, yes!" Kendall cheered, making Ella sigh. "He chose my girl. I win."

He walked away, going to give Candy the great news, while Ella turned to Carlos, slapping him on the head.

Ignoring the cocky smirk from her boyfriend, Ella walked over to Megan, needing to tell her about the situation. "Hey, I'm sorry, but the double date's off," she said disappointedly.

"Why, what happened?" She asked.

"Well-"

"No, I mean Megan!" Ella whipped her head around, hearing the voice come from Carlos.

"What?" She asked with disbelief.

Finally exhausted from this argument, she walked over to the boys with Megan.

"No, I'm done with this. You can't date her 'cause you're both idiots," she snapped, looking at the distraught boys.

"That is highly possible." Kendall admitted, turning to Candy.

"What is going on?" Megan questioned.

"I'll explain everything and apologize over shoe shopping." Ella offered.

"No." Kendall panicked, pointing to the tickets.

"Yeah, Kendall. Never wanted to go see the stupid movie anyways," she remarked, before softening her gaze to the girl besides him. "Candy, would you like to join us?"

"Sure," she replied, making Carlos gasp at the turn of events.

Ella crossed her arms, scowling at the boys, before walking away with the girls.

"I really am sorry about this." Ella apologized as they left the theater.

"It's okay." Candy replied.

"Don't worry about it." Megan said, brushing it off.

"Okay, let's go shoe shopping and then we can go get ice cream afterwards. My treat." Ella grinned, the two girls smiling back as they made their way to the mall.

━━━━

author's note
if this chapter feels incomplete, it's bc i have a bonus chapter written for it that i'll be uploading tmw ;)
hope you guys enjoyed
be sure to vote, comment, or leave feedback
have a great day everyone!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

7.3K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
10.7K 469 17
โŒ— ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– โ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. โž โจ Book 1/1 โฉ โจ Big Time Rush S1-S2 โฉ โจ...
336K 8K 79
When actress and singer Chloe Hart, who works under Gustavo Rocque at Rocque studios goes along with him and his assistant Kelly around the country...
132K 4K 59
Olivia Munson, is Hollywood's next break out female solo artist coming out of Rocque Records in years. That's just until Gustavo and Kelly comes back...