The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

61. Strong

1.8K 94 21
By mangoezhoez

"It's easier if you kill the boss first then the minions."

You hummed, sipping on your juice as you looked at Kageyama rapidly click different buttons, desperately trying to kill the mob coming his way.

He did so eventually, ignoring your teasing over the amount of times he nearly died.

You snickered, taking a quick sip of your juice as you leaned back on the beanbag. "What school are you going to?" You asked, taking another sip of your juice as he flinched.

He paused the game, setting the controller down as he slowly turned around to look at you. You raised a brow, confused as to why he was acting that way as you continued drinking your juice.

"I'm going to Karasuno."

You hummed, slurping up the last of your drink as he fidgeted with the ends of his shirt, looking up again once you finished your drink.

"Karasuno high school... the ones you called the flightless crows."

Your breath hitched, rapidly looking back at him as you momentarily choked on your saliva. Kageyama stood up, passing you a water bottle from the coffee table as he slowly pat your back, biting the inside of his cheek as he waited for you to stand up again, afraid of your reaction.

You stood up straight, wiping away the fallen water as you looked at Kageyama, giving him a tight lipped smile as your eyebrows scrunched.

"The flightless crows? Tobio I thought you wanted to continue to play volleyball? What're you going to do in a team which can't even make it past the first or second round of preliminaries?" You sighed, moving back to the beanbags as he followed after you, looking at the floor with his head down. "Your skills are amazing, yes, but they'll go to waste on a school like that! Even if they have you, you still need some competent spikers to advance... I haven't seen them play a full game myself, but if they're anything like their girls team... I don't think there's much hope for you there Tobio." You said, looking up at him as he slowly nodded, still looking down at the floor.

"Tobio, I don't want to be mean or anything, but if it's because of money-"

"No!" He shot up, shaking his head as he cut you off. "It's not because of that."

You hummed, waiting for him to continue as he looked back down at the floor again. "They used to be one of the top teams in the prefecture..."

"Used to Tobio! They only went to nationals once and that was because of the little giant and their super crazy good coach-"

"He's coming back!" He cut you off, looking up at you again as you tilt your head in question. "I heard that coach Ukai is coming back." He said, this time not breaking eye contact as he looked straight into your eyes, determination, and excitement plaguing them.

You sighed, turning so that you were facing the TV instead of him as you laid back. "Whatever then. I can't change your mind now that you've decided." You muttered, covering your eyes with your arm as you heard him breathe out. "Is there anything I can do to help you though?" You asked, hearing him shift around as he hummed.

"No, it's okay, I just need to get a new bag-"

"I'll buy it." You hummed, cutting him off as you moved your arm to peek at him from one eye. "I'll buy you a new book bag and sports bag, I don't think they give-"

He cut you off as he let himself fall onto your stomach, making you huff as you grumbled about his weight, he repositioned himself in a way to let you breathe comfortably as he stayed on your stomach.

You cleared your throat, flicking the side of his head as he turned to glare up at you. "Like I was saying, I don't think they give you matching sports bags, so I'll buy you one too. Since you can't use your Kitaiichi bag at a new school." You hummed, setting your hand on his head as you slowly tapped your fingers, Kageyama letting you be as he relaxed on your stomach.

You stayed like that for a while, surrounded by a comfortable silence as you played with Kageyama's hair, Kageyama busy trying not to doze off as you felt slumber try to take over.

The both of you eventually fell prey to it, closing your eyes as you fell into a short lived slumber.

"Y/N-chan."

You grumbled, attempting to turn away from the voice before the weight on your stomach prevented you from doing so.

"Y/N-chan."

You mumbled a small "five more minutes" before patting around your body in search of anything to cover your face with.

"Y/N-chan."

After failing to find anything to cover the light shining on your face you hummed, slowly opening one eye as you looked up at the figure smiling down at you.

"Hello, Miwa-san." You hummed, giving her a small smile as you opened both of your eyes. "How're you?"

She giggled, reaching up to pat your head as you finished adjusting to the change in lighting.

"I'm alright, though cosmetology school's seriously kicking me in the ass."

You snickered, humming as you tried to sit up, stopping when you felt Tobio move around on your stomach. You both looked down, looking at Tobio drooling over the tatami carpet you two were laying on.

You shifted up to rest on your elbows, giving her a small smile as she snickered once more.

"Etsuko-san called." She hummed, leaning back when you shot up, Tobio rolling down to your lap at the sudden action.

"Mamma did? What time is it?"

Miwa hummed, bringing up her watch before smiling up at you. "Seven fifteen."

You hummed, relieved since your curfew is at eight.

"In the morning." Miwa finished, looking at you in amusement as you went through multiple stages of grief in three seconds.

"Mamma's gonna kill me." You muttered, looking at Tobio sleeping soundly on your lap as you felt your world begin to shatter, suddenly held together when Miwa giggled.

"Don't worry Y/N-chan, I talked to Etsuko-san and even sent her a picture of you two sleeping. So she let you stay over for the night." She hummed, standing up as she ruffled your hair. "On that note, Fumiko-san stopped by to drop off your uniform for today, since you still have to go to school."

You hummed, relieved but annoyed it was a Monday.

"Alright, I'll get going then Miwa-san, I don't want to be late again."

Miwa hummed, ruffling Tobio's hair to slowly wake him up as she smiled at you. "Can I ask you for a favor?"

You nodded, smiling down at Tobio as he started blinking everything into focus.

"Can you walk Tobio to school for me? I was going to, but I have to leave in a bit to buy some stuff I need for class today."

You hummed, smiling at her as she thanked you, standing up to be on her way as you looked at Tobio trying to drift back to sleep.

"Come on, you have fifteen minutes to get ready."

-

"You said fifteen."

You hummed, glancing at Kageyama as you leisurely walked down the streets of Miyagi.

"I'm aware."

"You took twenty five."

You grinned at him, reaching up to boop his nose as his scowl dropped.

"Well, it would've been for the best to leave at fifteen... but I had to make do with what I had to get ready today." You hummed, stretching your arms upwards as you turned down the street leading to Kitagawa Daiichi. "We got here on time though." You said, stopping a couple blocks down as he looked at you in amusement.

"You're gonna be late though."

You shrugged, sticking your hands in your pockets as you looked at the blooming cherry blossom trees. "I'll be fine. Now hurry on, the sooner you get in the sooner I get to leave." You hummed, smiling at him as he pouted, walking away as he grumbled under his breath, turning to give you a small smile before walking through the front gates.

You hummed, turning around as you walked back down to the main street, picking up speed until you were basically bolting down the sidewalks. You'd turn back every so often, apologizing to the passerby's before checking the time, swallowing your nerves as you called Shirabu.

"He-"

"Cover for me for the first five minutes Kenji! I'm almost there."

"What? Why-"

"Thanks Kenji, you're the best." You cut him off, glancing for a split second back at your pocket as you put away your phone, huffing when you bumped into someone, hard.

You looked up at the figure, rubbing your stinging away as you recognized the green and orange of their uniform.

"Crap, I'm sorry." You apologized, looking at their spilled drink as you quickly opened your bookbag, taking out your wallet as you gave him ten thousand yen. "Sorry for the inconvenience." You apologized again, reaching out to give him the money as your eyes traveled up his figure, suddenly noticing his height as you hummed to yourself.

Definitely a volleyball or basketball player.

The boy looked down at the money in his hand, his eyes bulging at the amount as you dropped your wallet back into your bag, lifting a brow as he gawked at you.

"This is too much-"

"Don't worry... I'm in a bit of a hurry but if you have any stains or anything in need of dry cleaning I'll gladly pay for that too." You hummed, taking out a small notepad as you quickly scribbled your number on it. "Just text or call me on this number." You smiled at him, giving him the piece of paper as he carefully took it.

"Oh, I'm Oikawa Y/N, but please don't hesitate to hit me up if you come across any problems relating to what happened." You hummed, looking at the bus approaching the stop as you bowed, saying one final goodbye before sprinting back down the sidewalks to Shiratorizawa.

The boy looked at you sprinting away, the words which couldn't come out before coming out in small whispers as he looked down at the piece of paper you had handed him.

"Futakuchi Kenji... my name's Futakuchi Kenji."

You gasped for air, giving the security guards a quick greeting as you sprint past them, automatically running to your building as you slowed when you entered the first floor.

You glanced down at your phone, reading the message from Shirabu as you hummed, speed walking to your classroom as you kept an eye out for any teachers or disciplinary members.

Kenjiroooo👺👾
Some kids were fighting in the bathrooms again, hurry up.

You stuffed your bookbag into your locker, jogging into your classroom as you smiled and waved at some of your friends in acknowledgement before hastily sitting down next to Shirabu.

You looked at him, giving him a bright smile as he pat down your hair with a hum in approval.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Kenji~"

He glared at you, looking back up when your homeroom teacher walked in, visibly annoyed as she cleared her throat.

"Well, before we begin, I just want to remind you all to turn in all your assignments before Friday, given that next Thursday is your last day of school, and Wednesday your last day of classes. The ceremony for the third years is on Thursday and we'll be sitting according to classes, please don't be late." She hummed, looking back at you as you sunk into your seat.

She began taking attendance, saying the last of the announcements before dismissing you all for first period.

The day went on without any notable events happening, at least none until the end of practice.

"I think Okada would make a great captain." Nakayama said nonchalantly, everyone around stilling as you felt the happiness of the day shatter at the thought of your senpais graduating. She continued stretching, not paying anyone any attention apart from her fellow third years.

"Y/N-chan will make a great ace too." Osaki hummed, ignoring the glares the second years gave you as she smiled up at you, giggling when you blushed and smiled back.

"Okay! Good work today ladies, go back and rest." Kojima hummed, everyone dispersing after ending stretches as you remained sprawled on the court, stomach down as your arms moved farther and farther away from you.

"Oika-chan."

You looked up, being met by Goto's bright smile as she crouched in front of you, Osaki at her side as she snickered at your actions.

"If what Shino said is bothering you, don't mind." She hummed, ruffling your hair as you gave her a small pout. "You're the best point maker from our kouhais. Okada focuses more on defense and Mori's always engrossed in blocking, so you're the obvious choice for ace." She hummed, pushing herself up as Osaki remained crouched down next to you, slowly poking your cheek for entertainment as you looked up at her blankly.

"I think you could make it into the top five aces actually." Osaki hummed, softly flicking your forehead as she pushed herself up as well. "You'll have to go to nationals though, but I'm sure you'll all be able to do it." She hummed, reaching down to scoop you up from under your arms as she wobbled over to the benches with you, Goto snickered in amusement as she nodded.

"Don't miss us too much when we're gone, my little Oikawa." Goto giggled, reaching up to pinch your cheek as she fully expected you to lunge away or glare at her like the other times, only that it didn't come.

Both Goto and Osaki looked at you as you began sniffling, tears rapidly falling from your eyes as they both short circuited.

Goto pulled you in, hugging you from the front as Osaki ran to her bag, taking out the handkerchief you had made for her as she went behind Goto to wipe your tears as they fell.

"Hey hey, I'm just kidding Oika-chan." Goto hummed, rubbing up and down your back as she saw Nakayama walk back in from the locker rooms, stopping as she raised her brows at the scene before her. "You can miss us as much as you want! We'll try and come over as often as we can to play some volleyball with you and the others, okay?"

You choked out a yes between sobs, burying your face into her shoulder as Osaki ran to get a towel after you had drenched her handkerchief whole.

"We'll see if you can finally spike one past Nakayama, or if you can trick Nakamoto, or even Shino at that, we'll see if you can finally get a point off of me too. How does that sound?"

You hummed, slowly calming down as Goto moved her free hand up to comb through your hair.

"We're not going very far either..." Goto hummed, stopping mid sentence as she cleared her throat. "Well actually, Shino and I are going to Tokyo for college and Mieko's going to Osaka."

You cried out again, gripping onto Goto tighter as Nakayama lightly snickered, walking up to you in amusement as Osaki came running back, helping you blow your mucus into the towel as you continued to cry. "But! But! Yuri's staying here in Miyagi-"

She got cut off by a creature-like screech, all of you turning to look at the locker room doors as Nakamoto looked at you all in what seemed like horror.

She narrowed her eyes, looking at your red, puffy eyes accompanied with your occasional sniff and still shivering figure.

"What..." She began, starting to walk up to you as she gradually picked up speed. "What did you do to my Y/N-chan!" She huffed, dropping her bags as she wrapped her arms around your form, pulling you into a hug as she glared at the other third years.

"How dare you make my precious bunny cry?" She huffed, slowly scratching your head as she rubbed your back up and down, Nakayama deadpanning at her as Goto and Osaki looked at her with a scowl.

"We were just talking about next year-"

"Are you scared to grow up Y/N-chan? Is that why you're crying?" Nakamoto cut Goto off, ignoring her glare as she softened her voice and glanced at you in her arms. "You don't have to be scared! We'll all still be here. Sure, we might be a couple miles or blocks away, but you can always call and text us! We can let you have our old workbooks and stuff so you don't have to do the work, if that's what you're worried about!" She hummed, trailing off as she cleared her throat.

"We'll give you Mieko's though, she's the smartest one." She hummed, grinning up at Nakayama as she deadpanned at her.

"She was crying because I talked about graduation." Goto sighed, looking at Nakamoto as she let out a long "oh" in return.

She nodded, leaning back so that she'd look in your eyes as she smiled softly at you.

"There's no need to cry over something like that, Y/N-chan." She said, cupping your cheeks with her hands as she wiped away your falling tears with her thumbs. "It doesn't matter how far we are, you'll always have us nearby."

She moved a hand off your cheek, moving it over your heart as she lightly poked your chest. "You'll have us in here... all of our games and memories, all of the things we taught you and you taught us, we can't get rid of them from one week to another." She smiled at you, moving her hand back as the one still on your cheek moved up to pat your head. "Be strong Y/N-chan, you have to work hard to be the ace, and maybe even the captain in the coming years."

You hummed, sniffling up the last of your snot as you wiped the trails of your tears away.

"Okay!"

Nakamoto hummed, ruffling your hair as she smiled brightly at you.

"Oi! Why'd you make it sound like we're dead or something..." Goto scowled at her, Osaki snickering as Nakamoto and Goto began to bicker.

Nakayama walked over to you, setting an arm on your shoulders as she pulled you in. "Stay strong Y/N-chan, you still have the rest of your senior high years in front of you."

___

ha...
graduation chapter coming up next 😃

I'm not exactly sure how it'll play out, but I promise it won't be anything too sad... at least that's the plan

but even if it is sad, I don't know if y'all have noticed, i'm terrible at writing angst or anything sad... I always want to mix a joke or sarcasm in, so it won't be terrible

Oh, and a little self promotion, but go read Circus 😗 it's a mafia fic i've been uploading recently with Suna love interest
Since a lot of you seem to be rooting for Suna to be end game in this fic 😩 It's five chapters and chapter three (next week's chapter) is smut, if y'all into that😏

Thank you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.5K 24
Erin Miya is a observant second year at Itachiyama Academy. She's the cousin of the famous Miya twins, and best friends with Bokuto. It's her second...
223K 9.7K 22
Asano Miruka has lived her life to the fullest; taking every opportunity she can and using each ounce of her energy to complete it. Outgoing and conf...
471K 15.2K 56
ใ€ๆœˆใŒ็ถบ้บ—ใงใ™ใญใ€‘ tsuki ga kirei desu ne "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" - a Japanese phrase used to mean I love you. A boy with a curse meets a gir...
321K 16.8K 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ! ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฒ! ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐š„๐™ฑ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ | Having or showing dogged determination not to change one...